• Advertisement

Down Under Season 2: Red and Black

Ron

This episode of Down Under is rated TV-14-L-S for strong language and sexual situations. Viewer Discretion is advised for viewers under the age of 14. Thank you.

(S1E17) Episode 17: Under the Dome

Some days can be tough. Very tough. Clapmaster walked alone in the barren sea, hungry and sleep deprived. He had pushed himself forward, not wanting to stop. For some reason, he wanted to get himself as far away from his comrades as possible. His legs felt like Jello and his brain had turned to mush. His eyes felt like falling out. Clappy passed out in the sand. 

(theme plays) 

“Jeez, this is all my fault!” Jelly cried. 

“Don’t think that way, Jelly!” 70s said. “He’s just...venting.” He doubted himself. 

“No, 70s,” she countered. “He’s not venting. Didn’t you hear him? He said he’s leaving! Gone! In the wind!” 

“Jelly, you need to calm down!” Fa said, resting a hand on her shoulder. She shrugged him off. 

“NO,” she yelled. “He’s my best friend! He’s out there, alone!” The idea hit her, as well as 70s. 

“Jelly, stay here,” he said. He started to move in front of her. 

“Move, Calvin,” she raped. 

“Jelly, you can’t-” 

He was hit in the nose by her fist as she walked back him. 

-----

(“Mother and Child Reunion” by Paul Simon plays throughout the scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24RK3W18m_Q

It was night. The gang were all sleeping around a still burning fire. The silent and calm Goo Lagoon sat beside them, the moonlight a painting in it’s black waters. 

The fire crackled, sparks flying. The wood was almost gone, but the beautiful and orange flames still went on strong. 

Mr. Krabs, Squidward, Sandy, and Patrick had joined their group. They all slept next to each other. 

It was very peaceful. All was still. All was silent. It was eerie, but in a great way. 

Bikini Bottom was silent. Everyone was asleep. 

A silent figure made their way into their camp, a tear dripping down their cheek. They made their way to 70s where they kneeled down beside them and gently brushed his fish hair. 

“I forgive you,” the woman said, now crying. “I forgive you, darling.” 

70s rustled. 

“You won’t remember this,” she said, choking on her words. “But just remember...I loved you.” 

He coughed. 

“I forgive you for everything. You won’t know that...,” she said. Her throat tightened up. “But just remember that I loved you...and don’t feel so bad.” She kissed him. “Goodbye, Calvin, darling.” She hugged him tightly and faded away as 70s bolted upright, awake. 

----

(“Sunday Bloody Sunday” by U2 plays throughout the scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQZLPV6xcHI

Zoey, Jacob, and Greg ran up to the sky deck, gazing across the silent sea. It was pitch black, but they could see faintly make out the murky waters from the crescent moon. 

“Alright, are you sure it’ll take us out of this damn dream?” asked Jacob. 

“Yeah,” Zoey nodded, peering over the railing. “We should go back to Rock Bottom New Kelp City if we jump.”

“The only reason I followed you two down that fucking tunnel was to see what you were talking about...I wanted to know about your father, but instead we wind up here,” groaned Greg. He was then thrown over the side of the ship by Jacob. Then Jacob jumped, followed by Zoey. 

(“Sunday Bloody Sunday” by U2 ends) 

----

(“I’ll Love You So” by Above the Golden State http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j1vBGKfJiQ

Ginger wriggled in pain in the grave. Warm blood trickled out on top of dry blood. She tried to climb out of the grave; pain instantly shot all the way through her body. I’m going to die here... she kept thinking to herself. 

Thousands of miles away, 70s sat on a cot, crying. He thought he’d loved her. She’d help one of his best friends escape a burning building when she could’ve escaped herself! He was deeply depressed...at least Ex had made a full recovery. Was that something to be grateful for? He tried to go back to sleep, as he had been woken up. He could’ve sworn he heard talking...perhaps a dream? 

Suddenly, there was a loud series of four pops. 70s perked up, looking around. Gunshots? He sneaked over to the stash of weapons buried in the sand underneath the food storage tent. He stepped over Goosebumpsfan who was asleep, when he was supposed to be awake and guarding it. 

He snatched a gun and went back outside. More pops followed, this time around five of them. A bright light shown in the air. Six more appeared at once, all different colors. He walked towards them, the sand feeling good underneath his feet. He peered around the corner of an enormous rock and almost fainted. 

Three fish, basically holograms, stood speaking to each other. A metallic square with lights beaming out of it were beside them. 

“It just went out on us!” one hologram fish said.

“My sensors are picking up an unwanted presence!” the second said. All turned around, looking for the ‘unwanted presence.’ 70s swung back around behind the rock, breathing heavily. He shut his eyes momentarily.

“Boo.” He screamed, but a napkin was thrust over his mouth. “Hey, hey! Quiet down!” 

“Who the fuck are you?!” 70s cried. 

“What kind of question is that?” the third fish asked. 

“Don’t answer a question with a question,” snapped 70s. “Who are you?” 

“Well...we’re--,” one holographic fish started to say. 

“Shut the hell up! Dammit, why must you always try to answer?” the other fish said. 

70s then blacked out, waking up drifting a few miles off shore in the middle of Goo Lagoon. “Oh shit...who the hell?” 

He paddled back to shore where he explained the last night’s events. When he led them over to the spot where they had been, there was no evidence they had been there whatsoever. 

“Sounds preposterous,” remarked terminoob. The other users agreed and lazily ventured back over to the camp. 

“Damn.” 

(“I’ll Love You So” by Above the Golden State ends) 

-----

(“Don’t Stop” by Innerpartysystem plays SKIP TO 0:25 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyhSShullXc

Squidward, Patrick, 70s, SG10, and Brennan all sat together, sipping some Kelp-Koffee and discussing what was currently happening. 

“I swear,” 70s said, recalling the events of the early morning and late night. “I saw what I saw.” 

“70s, it was early in the morning,” SG said. “You were sleep walking. Hallucinating. You’ve been under a lot of stress.” 

“I agree,” nodded Brennan. 

“Hmm,” 70s said. “Anyway, have you guys been noticing how weird Wumbo has been acting lately? He stayed in hospital for a pretty long time. What was with that?” 

“Deli should know,” Squidward said. “They used to date, right?” 

70s nodded. But his mind was elsewhere. He was thinking about the holograms and something else...he dreamed about his mother’s voice. Or was it not a dream? He clenched the gun he was still holding from when he first encountered the holograms. 

“I’ll be right back,” SG said, getting up and stretching. “Do we still have-” 

A hail of bullets suddenly streamed down on them, shattering their plates. 

“Oh fuck!” 70s screamed. He dove underneath the chair as screams started to split the air. SG fell to the ground. The sand was pelted with bullets. 70s crawled to the food supply tent, hearing the screams from his friends. There was the constant ping! ping! ping! of bullets. Plates were being shattered. 

“MOVE!” Webizoid screamed. He jumped into a tent, over a scrambling jjs. Deli crawled across the sand, trying to blend in. Wumbology and terminoob huddled in a corner, debris of their belongings around them. 

A few moments later, the shooting died down. 70s peeked out, his gun in his hand shaking vigorously. 

“Okay everybody,” he said, quivering. “Stay on the ground. terminoob, jjs, Wumbo. Come on. Grab a gun.” The un-killed and uninjured staff members grabbed guns from the food supply tent. 70s led them out, passing an emotionally shocked SG a gun. 

“Here,” he muttered. “Use it if necessary.” He then led them out of the camp, all of them spreading out around. Wumbology caught up to terminoob. 

“I trust you,” he panted. “I really do.” 

“Okay...?” 

“I know who shot at us,” he said. His name is Redman. He killed my wife and daughter.” 

“You sure?” asked terminoob, raising an eyebrow. 

“He talked to me,” Wumbo said, eying the ground. “In the hospital.” A tear slid off his cheek. “He always wears a mask....I’m not even sure if he’s a he. But he changes his identity...a lot.” 

terminoob then did something completely unexpected and unlike him; he put an arm around Wumbology and smiled. “It’s okay. We’ll get the son of a bitch.” 

“It...it will be difficult to catch him,” Wumbo said, softly sobbing now. “Extremely difficult.” 

“Won’t matter,” terminoob said, cocking his gun. “Look over at Goo Lagoon. There’s a guy in a canoe just off shore. Come on!” They sprinted towards the bay and hopped into an idle canoe. They quickly caught up with the man, now being only around fifteen feet away. A small island soon loomed into view. Fog rolled in. 

“What the fuck?” Wumbology said. “Where’d this fog come from?” 

“Where’d he go!?” terminoob said, trying to figure out where the murderous fish had gone to in the fog. “You row, I’ll keep my gun ready.” 

Wumbo nodded and continued to row. terminoob cocked his rifle and scanned the entire area like a hawk. 

“Nothing,” he sighed. “He must be on that damned island.” 

“Let’s go on the island then,” said Wumbo. 

“We should wait for 70s and jjs...it’d be unwise to go in without backup,” terminoob replied. 

“terminoob,” Wumbology said, looking him straight in the eye. “This guy murdered my family. I’ll swim to the island. I’m going with or without you. But I want you to come.” 

terminoob hesitated, gazing at the water. 

“Fine,” he finally said. “Come on.” He continued to examine their area with the gun while Wumbo paddled. The island poked through the fog a few moments later and a few minutes later, they hit shore. The two clambered off, both holding guns at the ready. 

-----

(“I Miss You” by Blink 182 plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2yStD2GWhU

Jelly jogged along, panting. She wouldn’t stop. Almost an hour later, she was barely walking. She collapsed on the sand. 

----

(“I Miss You” by Blink 182 continues) 

Ginger had woken up. She had survived. It was a miracle to survive when shot/stabbed/wounded in The Graveyard. She staggered through Bikini Bottom, approaching a building. She entered and took the elevator to the third floor. She opened a door and entered. Hassan sat on the bed, entirely naked, except for a small cloth that covered his genitalia. 

“Hey babe,” he said. “Wanna come and get this?” 

She nodded eagerly and tore off her clothes. She removed the cloth and pounced on him. 

(“I Miss You” by Blink 182 stops) 

-----

(“Word Up” by Korn plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v16q6cAKRJM

SG sat next to PhilipB, shivering with fear. 

“SG, you’ll be okay!” he said. 

“How can you be so sure?” she said. “I’m in charge right now. 70s trusts me to protect everyone.” 

“Yeah, but we have a whole gun supply in the food supply tent!” he said. “We’ll be fine! All the broken plates we’ve accumulated from the hospital are cleaned up. Everyone is settling back into their regular routines.” 

Suddenly, an enormous boom vibrated the ground. It was an intense sound. Very intimidating and frightening. Everyone plugged their ears as a single helicopter carried an enormous dome with electricity going throughout it. 

“What the hell?” CDCB mumbled. 

“Excuse me,” a voice from the helicopter said. “I have retrieved something from The Graveyard. As of now, everyone here is trapped!” The dome dropped onto them, shaking and tearing everything up. The ground ripped up, like a wave, towards their camp.

“EVERYONE DOWN ON THE GROU-” 

The ground wave hit them. 

----

Wumbology and terminoob saw him. He was right there, in a small little shack. 

“On 3,” said terminoob. “1...2...” 

They sprinted towards the shack. In a split second, the man in a mask sprung up and grabbed terminoob and twisted his head. 

“AGGHGGGGGGGHH!” he squealed, terminoob’s puny hands on the killer’s muscular arms. The man was the same man who had previously attacked CF and Steel, although Wumbo didn’t know this yet. 

“Put the gun down,” the man said. He had a very soft and skin-crawling voice. “Or I’ll snap your friend’s neck.” 

“No, no,” Wumbo said, keeping his gun steady. “You know you won’t do that.” 

“Honestly Eric! You don’t deviate from the book at all, do you?” Redman said. “When you’re negotiating a life, you do what the killer wants...not try to get the hostage killed!” 

“Put him down,” Wumbology growled, keeping the gun steady. 

“Oh no. Not until you put your weapon down,” he countered. 

“I’m not letting you go,” replied Wumbo. “You...killed my daughter. She was a baby. Only a year.” 

“Oh,” Redman said. “Touching.” 

“And my wife. My beautiful wife,” Wumbology said, crying. “But I will not let you kill terminoob.” 

“You have no control in this, Eric,” said Redman, turning his head slightly. “Oh...I don’t recall killing your daughter and wife.” 

“You lying son of a bitch,” Wumbo said, staring him dead in the eye. He took one hand into his back pocket and pulled out a picture. “This is the last photo we ever took together...look at their happy faces...don’t tell me you don’t remember them.” 

“Oh yes,” the killed nodded. “I remember them. The damn infant was a brat. And you’re wife....” 

Wumbology started to turn bright red. 

“Your wife...the unfaithful whore was a bigger bitch than my mother. And my mother was a pretty big slut.” 

“Take that back...,” Wumbology said lightly. He was trying to hold in his explosive anger; he knew if he did anything terminoob would die. 

“All it is is the truth,” he said. “Your family was nothing more than a big piece of dog shit.” 

“YOU FUCKING BITCH!” Wumbology pushed terminoob on the ground and smashed Redman against the shack. Wood exploded everywhere. “YOU KILLED MY FAMILY! YOU FUCKING BASTARD! I’LL KILL YOU!” 

Redman socked Wumbolgy in the gut. Wumbo fell to the ground and bit his leg. Hard. 

“AHHHHHHOWW!” Redman collapsed on the ground. Suddenly, an enormous wall of water crashed onto them as a glass dome landed over them. 

---------

Songs Featured in this Down Under 

“Mother and Child Reunion” by Paul Simon 

“Sunday Bloody Sunday” by U2 

“I’ll Love You So” by Above the Golden State 

“Don’t Stop” by Innerpartysystem 

“I’ll Miss You” by Blink 182 

“Word Up” by Korn

This episode of Down Under is rated TV-14-L for stong language. This is suitable for users 14 and older. Thank you.

(S1E18) Episode 18: Rubies Are Red 

(“Rise” by The Frames plays throughout the scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jULrAEtT5zk MUST LISTEN) 

It was silent. It was an eerie silence. Goo Lagoon and Bikini Bottom lay in a wreck. What happens when an enormous dome is dropped over a city? Well, for one, vibrations are incredibly strong. 

SG10 poked her head out of a tent. She still held the gun 70s had given to her in her hands. She looked up and saw that sand covered them. It was all hovering over them, like a sandy veil. 

“How is it staying up there like-” she started. A hand was suddenly thrust over her mouth. 

----

(“Rise” by The Frames continues) 

Don’t lie. 

Excuse me? 

Wumbology opened his eyes. Sunlight hit his face like a rock. His eyelids fluttered before he sat up. He looked around. It was hot. Very hot. It was very white, too. 

He stood up. 

“What the hell?” he said, a frightening dread overcoming him. White was all he saw. No ocean, no island, no Bikini Bottom. Just white. He jumped up and down. The white had a rough texture. He turned in circles and ran in one direction. He ran in another. There was nothing. Nothing at all...

(“Rise” by The Frames ends) 

(theme plays) 

-----

A single column stood. Most of the small city was crushed. 

terminoob’s eyes fluttered open. His body ached all over, yet he somehow managed to find the energy to sit up. Once he did, he realized it was a terrible mistake. A sharp pain ran up his spine and he fell back over.

“What the fuck?” he said. A bird flew overhead. There was the sound of footsteps. terminoob turned to look, when another sharp pain shot up his neck. He shut his eyes in pain, breathing heavily. 

“Hello,” a smooth, metallic voice said. “Why are you on the floor?” 

terminoob managed a shrug. 

“Hmm...what’s your name?” 

“Nick,” he wheezed. “...and terminoob.” 

“terminoob...that’s a rather unique name,” he said. 

“It’s...my user...name...long story.” 

“Oh,” the man said. “I’m Hassan. I guess you could say my ‘username’ is the Mastermind.” The man chuckled.

terminoob went pale. “I’m sorry...what did you say?” 

“My name is Hassan. Pretty unique, eh? It’s a combination of Hayden, Aron, Sean, and Nathan. My parents liked all four names, so mashed ‘em together and got the name. I love it,” Hassan said. 

“Um...what time is it?” terminoob asked, edging ever so slightly away from Hassan.

He glanced at his watch. “12:32 am.” 

“No, as in month and year.” 

“August of 1992,” Hassan nodded. 

“Oh god...I’m in a fuckload of trouble,” terminoob mumbled. 

“Excuse me,” Hassan said, suddenly looking offended. “But we do not tolerate profanity.” Hassan kicked Hassan hard in the face. 

“GAHHHH!” he cried. 

“Now,” he said. “I’ll take you to safety.” 

-----

Spongebob dragged Santa Dog’s corpse down a dark alley, blood seeping out onto the floor. He picked up the body, flung it over his shoulder and then shoved it into a closet. His face suddenly started to change. His heart beat faster. A few seconds later, he was a completely different person. 

He hummed as he walked down the school hallway, delighted about his current position. He was in control, even though the SBC, SBM, Percy’s Group, and The Admiral didn’t know it. Even The Graveyard didn’t know it yet! 

Spongebob entered the cafeteria and walked behind the food counter. Class would let out in five minutes and 7th and 8th graders would storm the enormous room, hungry and ravenous for food. It’d give him just enough time to seek Kyle. 

The sponge, currently a janitor, entered the back room. A blond haired man sat at a table, handcuffed to the chair. Spongebob pulled up a chair that was sitting in the corner up to the table. 

“Well hello there,” Spongebob said, his voice crisp and clear. 

“You’re a janitor,” Kyle said. He wore a muzzle, much like the one the famed and fictional Hannibal Lector wore. “What the hell are you doing here?” 

The janitor chuckled. A few minutes later, the scarred and bruised Spongebob appeared once again. He had a horrific darkness to his eye. 

“Hey, bitch,” Spongebob rasped. 

“You motherfucking asshole,” Kyle said, trying to escape his bonds. “I’LL KILL YOU! I’LL KILL YOU!”

“Now, now Mr. Kyle,” Spongebob said. He leaned forward, folding his hands. “I have a proposal for you.” 

“GET THE FUCK OUT,” the man screeched. “OUT! OR I’LL RIP YOUR DAMN EYES OUT!” 

“Hmm,” Spongebob said. “Charming.” 

“Get....out....now....,” Kyle said, breathing heavily. 

“Not yet,” said Spongebob. “Not now. Not until I’ve explained my proposition.” 

“Fine,” Kyle said, showing defeat. He hung his head. “What....is your preposition?” 

------

70s poked his head out of the sand. A gentle breeze blew. There was an odd silence in the air. 

“Hello?” he said, looking around. Goo Lagoon still sat to the side of him. He stood up, scratching his cheek. He walked towards the beach; he loved the sand between his toes. As he ventured further out, into the lagoon, he heard it. 

What are you doing here? 

70s turned around, the waves still lapping at his shins. 

Think about it Calvin...how did YOU get here? 

He was instantly flown back into the memory. 

2 YEARS BEFORE 

70s drove down the rode, rain pattering in a seemingly planned pattern. He stopped at a brick building and got out.

Once inside, he was greeted by a man with thinning gray hair. 

“Ah, Calvin! Welcome, welcome!” the man said, putting an arm around him. “How have you been? I haven’t seen you in so long!” 

70s sighed. “Well, things have been tough...but I’ve managed.” 

“Oh, I see,” nodded the man. “Well, if you ever need help with anything, just know I’m always here.” 

“Thanks, Phil,” nodded 70s. 

“So what brings ya here?” the man called Phil said. He led 70s into an elevator. He pressed the glowing “13.” 

“Well...I’ve been experimenting,” 70s said. 

Phil’s warmth suddenly went cold. “You what?” 

“With The Graveyard,” replied 70s. “I’ve done a few...adjustments.” 

“What kind of adjustments, Calvin? I thought I explained this to you! A few changes can kill people!” The elevator doors slid open and the two stepped out. Phil frantically led him to an office and ushered him in. 

“It’s now been enhanced,” 70s said, sitting down. “It’s now....it’s now 20x more powerful than it was.” 

“WHY would you do that?” Phil said. “Do you realize the kinds of side effects that will occur when people come out of The Graveyard?” 

“Yes,” he nodded, grimly. “But I think I may have a way to ware it off.” 

“Calvin, forgetting who the hell you are CAN’T ware off! If you go in, 20x more powerful, you’ll live in the damn Graveyard. No coming out. It’s like a fucking coma.” Phil was clearly angry at what 70s had done to The Graveyard. 

“Listen, Phil,” 70s said, leaning in. “I’ve developed something new. Something extraordinary.” 

“Fine, fine,” Phil sighed, leaning back in his chair. “What’d you design?” 

“I call it Modem, he said. 

Phil stared blankly. “Modem is...?” 

“It’s The Graveyard as we currently know it, improved. It’ll make it COMPLETELY safe. We can mass market it. Just include Modem in the next version of The Graveyard!” 

Phil stroked his small little beard. “Calvin, I have something to tell you...The Graveyard is NOT some computer software...it is an ACTUAL world.” 

“What do you mean?” 

“Think of it like this...a car runs on fuel, correct?” Phil said. 

“Yes,” nodded 70s. 

“But what good is a car if you have no fuel and vice versa?” 

“Um....no use.” 70s was puzzled. 

“Exactly. The Graveyard Software is just a way of taking you to the real Graveyard. If you lack the software, then you can’t venture to The Graveyard,” said Phil. 

“Um...I doubt there’s an actual place called The Graveyard...it’s just a visual simulator. It FEELS real...but it isn’t,” said 70s. 

“Except that it IS. Come here.” Phil led 70s into a back room where rows and rows of monitors lined the walls. 

“What are these filming?” asked 70s. 

“The Graveyard. Different sections of it,” he replied. “I can’t keep track of it all, so I just leave cameras everywhere.” 

“Um...what’s that?” 70s said, peering at one single monitor. 

Suddenly, a gunshot ripped through the air and 70s, for the first time, felt a bullet sailing through his flesh. 

----

( “Suspsense” by LinkinParkGuy00 plays MUST LISTEN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOJAY0xijMo&feature=related)

SG struggled against the hand that had been thrust over her mouth. 

“Shh,” a familiar voice said. “Be very quiet when hunting wabbits!” 

The hand let go and SG slapped Webizoid behind her. 

“Dammit, Webby!” she said. “That scared the fuck outta me!” 

“My apologies, Ms. Science Girl,” Webby said, putting a puppy dog face on his face. 

“Look outside,” SG said. Both peered outside of the tent, looking at the levitating veil of sand covering them. Suddenly, a shadow darted across a tent. 

“Oh shit,” mumbled Webby. 

“Come on,” gestured SG. She cocked her gun and jogged over to the tent where she’d seen it. 

“1....2...3!” Webby muttered. SG burst through, furious. 

“GET OUT!” SG roared. “DOWN! DOWN!” 

A fish turned around to reveal Bob Ball standing over a dead Goosebumpsfan. 

“Um...hi,” Bob Ball said, holding a gun in his hand. 

“Oh my god,” Webby said. 

----

As Wumbology bounced on the whiteness, a large crack appeared in the middle. He continued to jump; the white fell through like a box. Wumbo was suddenly free-falling. He landed on top of that70sguy92. 

----

As terminoob followed Hassan, he tried to fight the urge to go and run. Keep your cool... 

“Why are you here, terminoob?” Hassan said. His voice was eerie, cold as steel, and murderous. 

“Um...” 

“WHY ARE YOU HERE?” Hassan roared, turning around. “YOU AREN’T SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!” 

“What the hell is your problem?” terminoob said. 

Hassan pulled out a knife, and walked towards terminoob. Suddenly, there was a bright light and he was hurling towards the ground. He landed on two others. 

“Oh my god,” he muttered. 

“Shit, terminoob, get the fuck off me,” said an annoyed 70s. “Second person to land on me.” 

“Oh my god,” repeated terminoob. “I just saw Hassan.” 

“What?” 70s said, suddenly listening. “What do you mean?” 

“What was I not clear about? I SAW HIM,” terminoob said. “When that wave from Goo Lagoon hit, I was like....transportedsomewhere else....” 

Wumbo suddenly got up. 

He started walking in the opposite direction of Goo Lagoon. 

“Wumbo?” 70s asked. “Where’re you going?” 

“Come with me...,” he said. He led them almost a mile from the beach when they came to a metallic looking building. 

“Um...how did you know this was here?” terminoob asked. 

“I didn’t,” Wumbo said. 

-----

(“I Need A Doctor” by Eminem plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrUVvn8mjcg

He led them into the building. 

“What is this?” 70s asked. 

“I don’t know,” Wumbo said. He led them up a ramp and into a hallway.

Suddenly, a loud buzz sounded. 

What the fuck?” terminoob said. Suddenly, all the doors around them started to shut. Another alarm sounded. 

“RUN! THE END!” Wumbology pointed towards the end of the hallway where one door remained open. The three sprinted towards it, when Wumbo noticed someone at the end of the hallway. 

terminoob and 70s ran through and were now outside. 

“WUMBOLOGY!” The two shouted toward Wumbology; he wasn’t paying attention. 

“ERIC!” 70s said. Wumbo turned, at the sound of his real name. 

“Go,” he said. 

“What?” both said in unison. The door then shut and Wumbology turned his attention back to the man at the end of the hallway, Redman. 

“You killed me wife and daughter,” he said. 

“Yes,” nodded Redman. “What about it?” 

“I’ve held up my side of the bargain,” Wumbo said, looking ashamed. “They’re outside.” All at once, the doors opened. The alarms stopped. Redman walked past Wumbo and outside. 

“Good, Eric,” he nodded. “Now I’ll hold up my end of the bargain.” With that, he socked Wumbology in the nose. 

-----

Jelly trudged through nowhere...only one rock remained in site. One lousy cave...wow, she thought. 

Suddenly, she saw a blue fish inside the cave. Her hopes skyrocketed. Clappy?!!? 

She ran towards Clappy, happy. 

“Jelly, he said, surprised. “What’re you doing here?” 

“I...uh...feel terrible for treating you the way I did,” she said. “You were one hundred percent right....you should be able to make your own decisions without me intervening. I’m sorry.” 

“Oh...that’s okay,” he said, smiling. 

“Now...um...about out relationship--” 

“Oh, Jelly...about that kiss...I’ve been meaning to talk to you about that...it was just a friendly little kiss. We’d just arrived and I was stressed,” he said. 

“Oh...but do you want to---” 

“I’m...I’m in a relationship,” he said. “I hope that doesn’t make our friendship awkward.” 

“Who?”

“Well....Christina,” he said. 

“Who is Christina?” she asked. 

“CF...we...er....kinda were friends in New York,” he said, looking slightly embarrassed. “So what were you going to ask?” 

“Oh, um, yeah! I wanted to ask...do you want to go back to Goo Lagoon?” she asked. 

“Maybe,” he said. “I kinda like it here.” 

Inside, Jelly was heartbroken.

I've decided this very amazing episode earlier than expected... 630566.gif Enjoy! 

(S1E19) Episode 19: Maneater 

The following episode of Down Under is rated TV-MA-S-L-V for mature audiences. This episode features extreme sexual situations, extreme use of profanity, and very destructive and gory violence. This is not meant for viewers under the age of 15-17. Thank you. 

2 Years Before

A row of lights glittered on a beautiful marble floor. The click, clack of shoes sounded. A man in a blood red suit walked down the hallway. He opened an oak door and stepped through. There was the cock of a gun and the man’s head jerked up. 

“Give me it,” another man said. He had wet, brown hair. His face was littered with scars and bruises. He had nasty red lashes on both of his arms. He was drenched, his clothes hanging on him. 

“GIVE IT TO ME!” the man demanded. 

“Alright, let’s be rational here,” the man in red said. 

“FUCK NO,” the man said. “Give it to me or I’ll blow your fucking brains out.” 

“Kyle...please, think about this,” said the man in red. 

“You want to know why they call you Redman?” the deranged adult said, his eyes twitching. “It’s because you’re a bloody killer!” 

“Kyle, please,” Redman said, sternly. “Put your weapon down or I’ll use mine on you.” He placed his hand on his left hip. 

“No,” he said, shaking his wet head. “It’s not that easy.” A shot went off. Redman slid to the side, pulling his gun out. He fired one shot at Kyle and he was hit square in the chest. He crippled to the ground. 

“See,” breathed Redman walking up. “I warned you. Now....you are going to die a slow...painful death.” With that, he drove a knife into his hollow cheek, and then into his chest. 

-----

“Wait, are you sure?” tvguy said. 

“Yes!” 70s said. “tvguy, I apologized. She...she just appeared. I got scared, angry, and a little insane. But now we need to solve the goddamn problem at hand!” 

“Fine, fine,” he nodded. tvguy leaned in towards Jelly. “Jelly, where’d you see them go?” 

“Underground,” she sniffed. 

70s, tvguy, Deli, Ex, Wumbo, and Girlygirl raced down the hallway, guns ready. A single metal door stood at the end. 

“Hello, is anyone in there?” Ex called, racking his knuckles on the door. 

“If anyone is there and you have firearms, please lower them,” a voice said. 

“Clappy?” Wumbo said. “Is that you?” 

“Please,” he said. “Lower your weapons.” 

The door opened and he stepped through. Bob Ball stood behind him, gun taped to Clappy’s neck, his hand taped to the weapon. 

“Make a path or he dies,” Bob Ball said.

24 Hours Earlier

(“Another Day” by Paul McCartney plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipCwQKi4fqg)

Apparently, three weeks had passed. 

Wumbology’s eyes fluttered open. 

“Oh, thank god,” CF muttered. 

“What the hell happened?” Wumbo screamed, sitting up. 

“Wumbology, sit back down,” 70s said, pushing him back down. 

“70s, what the fuck is going on. What happened?” He looked around the camp and noticed familiar faces from Spongebob Squarepants...the characters he’d loved so. 

“You’ve been out for 21 days...but you still had a pulse. There was no way we were going to leave you in that weird building. We waited an hour in there until the doors slid back up. We found you unconscious,” said 70s. “And for the past three weeks...it’s been surprisingly calm and silent. Nothing weird. Jelly and Clappy came back. We’re all regrouped. Well...except...” 

“What?” 

“SG and Webizoid found Bob Ball standing over Goosebumps with a gun...and Goosebumps was dead. We examined the body. Same kind of bullet and gun killed him that Bob was holding,” 70s said. He looked up, clearly disturbed and disorientated. “Anyway, he ran off. But after that, we’ve been working hard and thriving.” 

“The sand was also floating,” SG said, walking up. “It suddenly fell back down onto us a few days ago. I don’t know what the hell was up with that though.” 

“We were also surprised with the return of Girlygirl...she brought two guards, Joe and Sam. Three others also showed up. Zoey, Jacob, and a teacher named Greg. They said they were from Rock Bottom New Kelp City. They’ll explain their story, but I’ll tell ya that they’re freaking dad was The Admiral,” said Deli. 

“I missed a lot,” Wumbology groaned. 

“That just about caught you up,” 70s said. “Nothing else really happened.” 

“I see,” he nodded. “Can I please get up? I didn’t see until now that my limbs are aching with energy.” 

“Sure,” 70s said. Instantly, Wumbo jumped to his knees. He felt on top of the world. 

(theme plays) 

(“Build Me Up Buttercup” by The Foundation plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iol0B-clFFM)

Flashback

“Come on, Clappy,” Jelly said. “You have to come back to camp.” 

“Why?” he asked. “What’s the point?” 

“Well...,” Jelly gulped. “CF.” 

Clappy didn’t look at Jelly. “Her name is Christina. Not CF.” 

“Seriously, Robert?” Jelly said. “Stop fucking messing around. Let’s go.” 

And that had been how Jelly had gotten Clapmaster to get back to camp. She now leaned against a tent support post, sulking angrily. Her friends bustled around, doing their own day-to-day duties around their camp. She refused to. As long as Clappy was there. She now despised him; he’d broken her heart. They’d been friends for years; had she waited to long? 

Had all those “signs” she’d thought she’d seen been fakes? Just frauds? Figments of her overactive imagination? 

She was suddenly jerked back into the present. Someone was talking to her. 

“Jelly,” Pixiequeen said. “Jelly?” 

“Huh, huh?” she said. “Yeah?” 

“I need help with some firewood,” Pixie said. “Would you come help me and Spongbobiscool?” 

“SIC?” Jelly said. “I’m not really fond of him....” 

“Please,” she begged. “I really need your help.” She then whispered in Jelly’s ear, “I can’t take one more second with that guy!” 

“Fine, fine,” Jelly sighed. 

“Great! Pixie beamed. She led her over towards the outskirts of camp where SCI (spongebobiscool) stood, trying to make fire. 

“Stupid fire,” he said, rubbing two sticks together. 

Pixie face-palmed. “Oh my god...for one, SCI, we’re looking for FIREWOOD. Not making fire. Plus, we have a lighter, so why are you rubbing two sticks together?” 

“That twig over there said he’d kill me if I didn’t burn things,” SCI said. 

“You know what...,” Pixie said, going over to her bag. She reached in and pulled out a dog toy. “Play with this.” She tossed him the dog toy and then led Jelly out of camp. 

“Pixie, firewood is on the other side of camp...,” Jelly finally said. One thing she hated about herself was that she was too nice. 

“I know,” Pixie said. “But I’m not getting firewood. I need to show you something I found.” 

Jelly was suddenly hesitant. She stopped mid-step. Pixie didn’t notice; she kept walking.

“What is it?” she asked. 

“Look,” Pixie said, now around fifteen feet in front of her. She kicked the sand and suddenly something metal appeared in the soft sand. 

“What is that?” Jelly yelled over. 

“Come look,” Pixie said. Jelly walked over reluctantly and gasped. In front of her was a gaping hole with a very narrow staircase going down. 

“How’d you find this?” she asked. 

“SCI banged his head when he was trying to find firewood, so I came further out here and found this. Come on.” She led Jelly down into it. Pixie turned on a light switch and a very vibrant hallway was suddenly revealed. It had dusty marble flooring and two rows of dust-covered lights. 

A row of lights glittered on a beautiful marble floor. The click, clack of shoes sounded. A man in a blood red suit walked down the hallway. He opened an oak door and stepped through. 

“See?” Pixie said. She walked over to a door and opened it. She screamed. 

“What?!” Jelly said, jogging over. 

“There’s a body in here!” Pixie said. Jelly peered in and saw the body of a man named Kyle. 

“See,” breathed Redman walking up. “I warned you. Now....you are going to die a slow...painful death.” With that, he drove a knife into his hollow cheek, and then into his chest. 

-----

(“Hello” by Martin Solveig plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Na85fPGYCM)

Flashback

ExKizuna walked along a hallway, feeling very happy. He suddenly heard a gunshot from the door he was passing by. He stopped cold. He yanked open the door and saw 70s down on the floor, bleeding. He looked up just in time to see his boss, Phil, aiming at him. Ex dove out just as three bullets zoomed through the spot where he had just been standing. Ex reached inside his back pocket and pulled out a small gun. He ran into the room, taking Phil by surprise. 

The both crashed into the monitors. Sparks flew everywhere and they all went black. 

“No, Ex!” 70s screeched from the floor. Phil kicked Ex off of him fired two more shots at him. Ex rolled to the side and then fired his weapon. Phil collapsed on the floor; a bullet hole was right in the center of his forehead. 

“70s, what happened?” Ex said, running over to aid his friend. He ended up taking off his shirt and wrapping it around 70s chest, applying pressure. 

“Ex!” choked 70s. “Why did you destroy the monitors!?”

“Why does it matter?” 

“The reason he shot me was because I saw something on one of the monitors I shouldn’t have!” 70s exclaimed. “We needed to see that!” 

“Well if you saw it, can’t you just remember or something?” Ex said. 

“I got a two second look at it before he shot me! I don’t fucking remember!” 

“Alright, alright calm down! We can just go into your mind and get the file.” 

“I have the best security in my mind,” 70s said. “Do you realize how hard it would be to break in there and get those files?” 

“Um...hard?” 

“Exactly.” 

“Alright, I’m calling the police to get you an ambulance,” Ex said. He pulled out his phone, talked for a few moments, and hung up. Around three minutes later, 70s was in an ambulance, racing to the hospital. 

----

(“Bring Me Back To Life” by Evanescence plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_4s-FvVuUE)

A plane flew under the dome over Bikini Bottom. A single figure fell out, landing in the camp. He wriggled in pain. 

“Oh my god...,” Wumbo said. “tvguy?” 

“Hey,” he said. “Haven’t seen you in a while.” 

“I...I thought you were dead,” Wumbo said. 

“I did too,” tvguy replied. “I’m assuming it’s the work of Doodlebob.” 

“What do you mean?” 

“Well...do you remember walking into Bikini Bottom and bunking with Patrick? And then suddenly our memories suddenly transferred to us being at the hospital?” tvguy said. 

“Oh shit...yeah...” 

“I’m assuming Doodlebob somehow has the power to manipulate people in a very dangerous way. He can make us think we’ve done something when we haven’t. He basically plants a memory somewhere that fits in with a timeline to make you think it’s real,” tvguy said. 

“Hmm...so you didn’t really die?” 

“I don’t think so, because I’m here now. Now can you help me? I’m hurt.” 

-----

(“Crazy” by Gnarls Barkley” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd2B6SjMh_w) Listen to it; it’s catchy and I think you’ll like it  

“Pixie, I know who this is,” Jelly said, goosebumps now on her arms. 

“What? How? Who is it?” she asked. 

“I...I don’t know,” Jelly said. Suddenly, two sharp pains jolted through her head. She tumbled to the ground. Everything was fuzzy. 

I see you. 

I’ve been here for such a long time... 

You can make a great trophy... 

“JELLY! JELLY!” Pixie’s muffled cries didn’t get to Jelly. 

She saw stars and then two more dead bodies. 

Suddenly, Jelly started to scream wildly. She saw a shadow behind Pixie. Abruptly, all of her senses came back. The shadow was gone. 

“Pixie, do you see something behind you?” Jelly asked immediately. 

“What?” She turned around. “No. What do you mea-” 

Pixie was suddenly smashed against the wall. All of Jelly’s senses were suddenly drained once again. She saw the shadow, now running further down the underground hallway. Just like many horror movie cliches, Jelly followed the shadow, despite her temporary disability. Through her fogged vision, she saw the shadow go into another room. She followed, screaming again when she saw the face of a terrifying demon. It snarled. She went black. 

-----

(“Right in the Head” by M. Ward plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkYrrMQvQQA)

“What was that?” Ex said. He and jjs were talking. Both grabbed guns and ran towards the sound. They noticed the hallway right away. Ex went first down the narrow staircase, gun steady in front of him, followed by jjs. 

“Oh my god, Pixie,” Ex breathed. He turned to face jjs. “Stay here with here. If anything threatens you, shoot.” 

jjs nodded. Ex ran off down the hallway. 

Hello?!” he yelled. A nearby scream split the air. He jogged in the direction and kicked the door open. Jelly lay on the floor, screaming. 

Jelly!” Ex cried. He bent down towards her and picked her up. 

Leave her. 

Put her down. 

Well, two trophies is better than one. 

Ex hadn’t heard the voices Wumbology had talked about before. He was scared, but he still made his way towards the exit. But when he tried to step over the threshold, something pushed him back. 

Don’t say I didn’t warn you. 

----

(“Fly Me Away” by Annie Little plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMBFY_hrYWc) 

As night fell, Wumbology and tvguy continued their ongoing conversation. 

“Alright, so the first time DoodleBob did his little mind trick, it was easy to figure out. We simply came into Bikini Bottom at a much later time,” Wumbo said. “But...what the hell have you really been doing if you weren’t dead?” 

I dunno,” tvguy said. “I have no clue how I got on the plane. I just remember waking up falling through the air.” 

“I’d also like to know who the fuck dropped this goddamn dome over us,” Wumbo said. “And how they got a plane flying in it.” 

“I can’t--” tvguy was suddenly interrupted by a scream. 

----

(“Where I’m Going” by The Kottonmouth Kings plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j3QDddzAwQ)

A lone, beautiful woman lay in the outskirts of camp. Girlygirl stood over her, hyperventilating. 70s and other nearby camp members ran towards her. 

“Oh my god!” 70s instantly said. “Sara?!” He bent down and picked up his wife. “Sara, hello?” 

Her eyes weakly opened; she saw 70s and socked him in the face. 

“GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, CALVIN!” she suddenly screamed. “WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!?” 

70s was now on the ground, Sara standing above him. He inched into the heart of the camp, Sara yelling at him. 

“Calvin?” a familiar voice said. “I’m truly sorry.” 

Reluctantly, 70s looked up to see Ginger, big breasts and all. 

“Oh, excellent fucking timing.” 

-----

(“Trapped Under Ice” by Metallica plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=455-CIgc7co)

Ex tried to ram out against the invisible force one more time. It finally gave way. He raced back in to get Jelly and dragged her out. It was pitch black in the underground location. 

“jjs?!” he called, his voice hoarse. 

“Yeah?” he said, his voice young. 

Suddenly, a light lit the room. jjs’ hand was glowing. 

“That’s your power?” Ex said, walking over to him. “That’s lame.” There was the sound of foot shuffling behind Ex and he ran over to jjs. 

“Dude, what’s happening here?” Ex asked. 

“I don’t know,” jjs said, just as frightened. “Just as we’re in here...can I tell you something?” 

“Shoot.” 

“You’re an asshole,” jjs said blatantly. 

“What the fuck is your problem?” said Ex. 

“You know when you talk to me, it’s just like getting a slap in the face?” jjs said to Ex. 

“Maybe it’s because you’re a fucking asskisser and you’re an ignorant bitch,” Ex scowled. 

“See?” said jjs. “This is what I mean.”

Another shuffle of footsteps down the hallway sent another chill down their spine. Even more footsteps...it seemed to creep closer and closer. 

I felt the cold of a gun on my neck. 

I felt the steel of a knife slicing through my cheek.

You...you don’t know pain. 

Ex’s nose started to bleed. Suddenly, the door to the underground offices was yanked open and the lights in the hallway instantly flashed back on. 

“Hello?” a familiar voice called. “Anyone down here?” 

jjs and Ex, who were both pulling the unconscious Jelly and Pixie, ran up the stairs into the twilight air. 

“Woah, jjs and Ex!” a surprised Deli said, backing up. “What are you guys doing all the way out here?” 

“Deli, no questions,” Ex barked. “Come on.” Deli then saw the bloody Pixie and unconscious Jelly and her jaw dropped. 

She trailed jjs and Ex as they walked into camp. They walked past a tent where 70s was being cornered by Ginger and Sara, his two love interests. They entered terminoob’s tent, where terminoob sat on a table, on a FishPhone. 

“Where’d you get that?” Deli asked. 

“Bikini Bottom,” he said, not taking his eyes off the screen. “They had a shitload of FishApple Stores there. What’s up?” 

“Take your damn eyes off phone and look,” snapped Deli. terminoob sighed and looked; he gasped. 

“What the fuck happened?” he asked. Ex and jjs explained. 

terminoob bit his thumb. He looked as if he were about to speak when another person burst into the tent. 

“Dude, I just saw Bob Ball on the outskirts of camp,” Dragiiin said. “He was with The Mastermind.” 

“What?” terminoob questioned. “How do you know what The Mastermind looks like? I don’t even know.” 

“I just asked Wumbo since he’s the only one that’s actually seen him. I described the son of a bitch and I was right. It’s him,” confirmed Dragiin. 

“Alright,” terminoob said. 

----

(“Again, Again” by Lady Gaga plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEzsgEvMam8)

tvguy ventured over to 70s tent. He entered and saw 70s sitting on a table, clutching a knife. 

“Um...hey, 70s,” tvguy said. 

“Hey,” 70s said, his eyes elsewhere. 

“If this is a bad time, I can totally come back later,” said tvguy. 

“No,” 70s said, finally making eye contact. “This is perfect.” 

“Oh great!” tvguy said, smiling. “I have a few ideas on how we can--” 

Suddenly, 70s tackled tvguy. He socked him in the nose once and then punched him in the stomach four times. 

“Owww...,” he moaned, bleeding horribly. 

"I swear to god, I will kill you," he said. 

"70s, please don't. You know you can't." 

70s bent down to face tvguy. 

"I will kill you again and send you to hell. And you know I will.” 

“No,” tvguy said, shaking his bleeding face. “No, I don’t know that.” 70s raised his knife and then dropped it. He sighed and started to sob uncontrollably. 

“Dude...it’s fine. It’s um...it’s fine,” said tvguy. He lifted up his shirt and peered at four throbbing bruises. Just as 70s turned around, he put it back down. 

“I’m sorry,” he cried. “My fiance just showed up. And it just happens, Ginger decided she wants to be with me again.” 

“Bullshit,” tvguy said. “Ginger doesn’t love you. You’re just a ploy in her whore ways.”

“I agree,” sniffed 70s. “I’m sorry, man.” 

----

(“Here We Go Again” by Pixie Lott plays throughout this scene and the credits https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DAR7qwvJA8)

terminoob, 70s, tvguy, Deli, Ex, Wumbo, and Girlygirl all raced out into the middle of the camp. Jelly sat on a log, distraught. 

“I saw him,” she said. 

“Wait, are you sure?” tvguy said. 

“Yes!” 70s said. “tvguy, I apologized. She...she just appeared. I got scared, angry, and a little insane. But now we need to solve the goddamn problem at hand!” 

“Fine, fine,” he nodded. tvguy leaned in towards Jelly. “Jelly, where’d you see them go?” 

“Underground,” she sniffed. “As Ex dragged me out, I saw both of them peering out from behind a door. I didn’t say anything because I assumed it was....me hallucinating. But then Dragiiin saw them too...” 

70s, tvguy, Deli, Ex, Wumbo, and Girlygirl raced down the hallway, guns ready. A single metal door stood at the end. 

“Hello, is anyone in there?” Ex called, racking his knuckles on the door. 

“If anyone is there and you have firearms, please lower them,” a voice said. 

“Clappy?” Wumbo said. “Is that you?” 

“Please,” he said. “Lower your weapons.” 

The door opened and he stepped through. Bob Ball stood behind him, gun taped to Clappy’s neck, his hand taped to the weapon. 

“Make a path or he dies,” Bob Ball said. No one did anything. “Oh, you think I’m playing? LOWER YOUR FUCKING WEAPON OR I’LL PUT A BULLET IN THIS MAN’S HEAD.” 

70s sighed. 

“Lower your weapons,” he said. 

“Good,” nodded Bob Ball. Suddenly, terminoob swung out from behind the back corner and fired at Bob Ball. Everyone, including Bob Ball and Clappy, ducked onto the floor. Bob Ball pulled out a small handgun from his back pocket and fired at terminoob. 

“Put it down,” he said. “Or I’ll kill him.” 

“terminoob, put it down,” 70s rasped. 

terminoob hesitated, his pissed off face etched in, but placed the gun on the floor. 

“Good show,” a voice said from inside the room. Redman stepped out, in a red suit. He passed through. “Ready to hold up your end of the deal, Eric?” 

“Eric?” terminoob said. “What the hell is he talking about?” 

Wumbology had a pained look on his face. He hung his head, in shame. 

"Fine," he said, quietly. "Just promise me you'll give me my wife and daughter back." 

"I will deliver," Redman said, dragging terminoob and 70s out of the hallway. 

“Eric!” Both screamed frantically. It pained him enormously; but if Redman had the power to perform resurrections, he had to get his family back...no matter what. Just as 70s and terminoob disappeared around the corner, the remarkable happened. An explosion ripped through the air. 

The glass dome shattered into billions of shards. 

----

(“Here We Go Again” by Pixie Lott continues) 

2 Minute Before Explosion 

Sandy, CF, and Steel all sat together, together. CF held a gun, examining the rim.

"Oh my god!" shouted Sandy. 

"What?" 

"I just saw a fucking shadow! Did you see that?!" 

"Shadows aren't exactly not normal..." 

"Dude, it's too black in here for shadows. And there aren't windows. It's just the one little lamp." 

“Are you okay, Sandy?” CF asked. 

“You’re right,” nodded Sandy. “I’m just seeing---”

An enormous explosion rocked the ground. CF was jerked forward, and pressed the trigger of the gun she was holding. The bullet sailed through Steel’s knee. 

----

Credits 

Created by tvguy347 

Written by tvguy347 

Played by: 

that70sguy92 

ExKizuna
Deli
CF 

And all other users previously from TV.com or SBC..

Thoughts and reviews encouraged and greatly appreciated! 

Is this the best episode ever, or what? 428899.gif

I've only read a few eps, and it seems cool. I'm guessing I'm portrayed in a neutral way, correct?

Well...er...read the most recent episode and you'll find out what happened. I don't wanna spoil.

*Reads*

Why it take you so damn long to do that?

In all seriousness, It's awesome. i've always wanted to

Spoiler

die

in a story.

Haha, I dunno.

And really? xP I brought myself back to life because I wanted to be in the story. xD