• Advertisement

Down Under Season 2: Red and Black

Ron

(S1E12) Episode 12: Listening in on Death

Title Card:107869_453101.jpg

ExKizuna limped down the burning hallway, a long gash running down his leg. There was a loud PUFFTGH as wood crackled and fell. He turned around a corner and collapsed against the heaving. The hospital was in flames. He had no clue. He heard a BANG by the elevator and then flames were engulfing the whole structure. Smoke seemed to wrap around Ex, but the further away from the flames he got, the better.

1 MONTH BEFORE ENTERING BIKINI BOTTOM Flashback

Rain pattered on the sidewalk. Trees blew in the wind. ExKizuna, in a human, adult form, stood with a briefcase. He waved his hands around, trying to get the attention of a taxi. This version of ExKizuna, an avatar, had surfer blond hair, which was combed neatly to the side. He had chocolate brown eyes and a square jaw. He wore a jet black suit and held a leather suitcase. Finally, a taxi pulled to the curb and Ex climbed in.

"Where too, sir?" the taxi driver said.

"Grand Central Station, please," said Ex.

"You got it," said the driver. He took off, the engine sounding strained. Suddenly, a large platoon of soldiers came strutting across the engine. The taxi driver slammed the breaks. Ex looked at the soldiers, frightened.

"What the hell...?" the driver said. Other cars around them were staring at the soldiers strutting by in awe. The driver then turned around to face Ex. "Who the hell are you?!"

Ex flung open the taxi door and ran, weaving in between cars. He ran along the sidewalk, scanning the scene for someone familiar. He spotted 70s standing underneath a tree.

"You're early," 70s observed. "What happened?"

"Dunno," Ex panted. "But my mind got into ssj's. Our cover it blown." 70s previously calm face became very concerned and alert.

"His security will be on there way," he said urgently. "We need to tell tvguy and Deli." 70s walked into the middle of the street and stopped a Bentley. He opened the door and the shot the driver. Without turning to face Ex he said, "A Bentley? Really?"

"Hey, if we're going to be on the run from ssj's dream catchers, it may as well be in luxury," replied Ex. He got into the car and buckled himself in.

"I've told you a million times," said 70s, starting the car and taking off. "They're called Sub Conscious Security, not 'dream catchers.'"

"Whatever," said Ex, looking out the window. A hail of bullets sailed through, shattering the window. Ex pushed back into his seat, the glass shards sprinkling onto his lap. "GO, 70s!"

"I can't! This fucking snail in front of me won't move," said 70s, frantically. "COME ON JACKASS, MOVE!"

The grandma in the car in front of them, "Hold your horses, dearie!"

"God, I have no time for this!" 70s floored it. There was a loud ping! as they drove off...the sound of bullets hitting the car. 70s turned sharply, ramming into a tree. A gorilla ran up to them and punched the car. It then realized Ex was in there, and went on it's way. 70s turned to face Ex.

"I'm sorry!" Ex said. "But ssj is sending his security, as he probably knows he's not in the real world! It's hard not to fight back!"

"But sending these memories and made up projections just show him that he needs more security, and that makes our job harder, Ex!" 70s exclaimed. "You know why we're here."

"I know...I know...it's just...," Ex started. He looked out the left window. "GET OUT, GET OUT!" Both friends scrambled out of the car, just as a yacht sailed from the sky and hit the Bentley.

Flashback Ends

(Theme Plays)

Jonathan sailed through the New Kelp City skyline, his black mist form blending in with the sky. The Mastermind followed quickly behind, in raven form. The Mastermind nudged Jonathan and he fell onto the Empire Kelp Building. Both sprung out into their form.

"Oh, hello," The Mastermind said, smirking.

"What do you want?" Jonathan rasped.

"You know what I want, Jonathan," said The Mastermind. He bent down to face the fish. "You know very well what I want."

Jonathan sighed. "No, actually. I'm afraid not."

The Mastermind appeared shocked, then frustrated. He struck the fish in the face and stood up, pacing back and force. "YOU WERE MY FRIEND! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"No," Jonathan said, shaking his head. "I was never your friend...you have no friends."

The Mastermind roared and ran towards Jonathan; he jumped to his feet and ran around the opposite side of the Empire Kelp Building. The Mastermind blasted through the top steeple and it went crashing down to the streets of New Kelp. Jonathan then walked backward, electricity coursing through The Mastermind's veins.

"You...," The Mastermind said, pointing a bright finger at Jonathan. He had a deranged look on his face; one only found on a consciously ill person. "YOU RUINED MY LIFE."

"You did that to yourself," said Jonathan. He continued to walk backward, not noticing that the wall had been blown away with the steeple.

"YOU," The Mastermind said. "YOU TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY THAT MATTERED TO ME!" Jonathan looked as if he were about to respond when he foot slipped at the edge and he plummeted down to the hard ground.

----

Flashback Continues

"EX!" 70s roared, looking at the yacht sitting on the Bentley. "STOP FILLING THIS WORLD WITH YOUR IMAGINATION!"

"Imagination 540779.jpg," Ex said, imitating Spongebob.

"Not the time!" 70s started to jog away; Ex ran to catch up.

"Relax, man," said Ex, smiling. "We'll just wake up like we always do."

"No," said 70s. "I didn't tell you, but this time we don't wake up unless we get what we came here for."

"Well ssj already knows we entered his mind! How do we find the files...that's what you call them right?"

"Brain files, memories, whatever," growled 70s.

"If he already knows, how the hell are we going to get them?"

70s looked thoughtful as they ran.

"Dunno," he finally said. "We'll just have to convince him."

"Dude...we fucking can't convince him!" Ex exclaimed. "Since that damn war we had with them, our treaty is down the toilet!"

"Do you have a better idea?" 70s had never looked so angry.

Ex looked at him, the rain coming down harder now.

"Yes," he said. "Can we get the files from someone else who has access to them?"

"What do you mean?"

"If I told you to think about sea shells, what do you think about?"

"Er...sea shells," said 70s.

"If I told you not to think about sea shells, what do you think about?"

"Sea shells," 70s replied.

"Even though you're thinking it, it's not your idea because I gave it to you. So ssj probably told his staff about the plans, and even though they didn't whirl up the plan in their own native minds, they have it in there because ssj gave it to them," said Ex. They slowed, both panting.

"You're right," 70s said, catching on. "But why would his staff be in his mind?"

"Because he remembers them," said Ex.

"What?"

"He has memories of them, so we can get into their mind," said Ex. "I remember you, so if you went in my mind, you would find you."

"Okay, I understand," nodded 70s. "So all these people are memories from his brain?"

"Probably," said Ex. He walked up to one of the pedestrians. "What's ssj's favorite color?"

"Red," said the man.

"That explains that," said Ex, proud.

"So we just need to find someone from his staff," said 70s. "But this-what's that?" A touchscreen device had appeared in his hand.

"I can create things here," said Ex, smiling. "This gadget here has access to EVERY SINGLE person here. So...," he typed in the name "Abney17" and a glowing green dot appeared on the screen. "See." He showed 70s the name.

"That's cool."

"It's badass."

"That's badass."

"I know," nodded Ex. "So according to this...Abney should be just around the block."

"So we kidnap her and go into her mind?"

"Yup."

"What about Deli and tvguy?"

"We have to go into the next dream world without them," said Ex. "It'll take to much time and too much of a risk to try and find them."

"Hmm," said 70s. He snatched the device from Ex's hand. Abney was...right...here. BLAM!! 70s walked straight into a blond woman. Both fell to the ground.

"I'm sorry," Abney said, smiling. "I'm clums-" she noticed a gun Ex had made appear in his now free hand.

"Keep moving," said Ex, a deadly look in his eye.

"Oh god," she said. They made her walk into a building, up the elevator, and into a vacant room. "Look, you want money? Here's my money." She tossed money onto the table separating them.

"We don't want money," said Ex.

"We need you to cooperate," said 70s. "Or my friend here will put a bullet through your skull."

"Oh god," a now frightened Abney said. She backed up against the window. "Please. I'll do whatever you need me to do."

70s closed his eyes and a small sphere with three cables appeared.

"What the hell is that?" Abney asked.

"No," Ex suddenly said. He handed 70s the gun. "You're going to have to stay, and monitor us in case something goes wrong. I'll go."

"You sure?" 70s asked, feeling oddly relieved.

"Yeah," he nodded. "I know how you are with going deeper." He ripped one of the cables off and tossed it on the ground.

"So um...," said Abney. "What is that?"

"Look," he said. "Give me your arm."

She hesitated, but thought giving him her arm was better than getting killed. She laid her arm on the table. "What are you going to do?"

"Look...all I'm going to do is..." He got a cable and jammed it into Abney's wrist, into the veins. She howled in pain, for about two seconds before going out cold. Ex then did the same thing, although he didn't holler, as he was used to it.

----

"What is it?" Greg asked looking at the purple squares. Zoey stepped passed him and entered the cube room. A ripple effect went outward as Zoey stepped down.

"It's where Rock Bottom New Kelp City operates from," said Zoey.

"No," said Jacob. "Not just Rock Bottom New Kelp City. The whole damn Rock Bottom negative-universe."

"But...it's all empty," said Greg.

Zoey snapped her fingers and holographic control panels, buttons, and machines appeared. "They have to be hidden, which is why there is that whole phase of changing rooms. It's not always like that...sometimes it opens up an amusement park, instead of a cafe, and from there you're lost and you can't get back. But because I know the way, it always goes in the same order so that we can always get here."

"So how does this operate?" Greg finally stepped in and examined the holographic controls.

"The Rock Bottom Universe is the most flexible kind of universe," Jacob explained. "From here, you can control natural disasters, shelters, supermarkets, etc. In other universes, such as in the real Rock Bottom, they're controlled by the sea floor or "Earth."

"But because the Rock Bottom Universe, which starts with Rock Bottom and ends at Nebula Rock, is so close to Bikini Bottom, the start of the universe of Earth, it's easy to get lost," said Zoey.

"And because all cities in the Rock Bottom Universe are carbon copies of the actual thing, it's easy to change as there's already something there."

"So-"

"I thought I'd make a pit stop," a voice said from behind them. The three turned to see Darren (The Admiral) staring at them. He held a gun at them, his fin wrapped tightly around it. "Who is that, kids?"

"Greg...don't move," Zoey said. "Please, just don't move."

"What kids?" Darren said. "YOU SCARED OF YOUR OLD MAN?! HUH?!!? IS THAT IT?" Darren then walked forward and punched Greg in the nose. He fell to the floor, blood gushing out.

"HEY!" Jacob said.

"He deserved it," said Darren.

"You don't even know him!" Zoey said, her voice pained and frightened.

"SO? DOES THAT FUCKING MATTER?" Darren yelled. "I'M YOUR GOD DAMN FATHER, NOT HIM!"

"He's more than a father than you'll ever be," Jacob said. Darren turned to look at him.

"What did you say?" Darren said. When Jacob didn't answer, Darren picked him up and threw him on the ground. "I'M YOUR FATHER AND YOU WILL RESPECT ME!"

"HEY!" Zoey screamed, her voice cracking. Tears were now pouring out of her. "Just leave us alone!" She sagged to the floor. She crawled to Jacob and pulled his limp body towards her. She buried her head in his chest. When she tried to look up, she felt the cold barrel of the gun at her forehead.

"Don't...make me," Darren said.

"Oh god...please! Please don't!"

The door behind them suddenly shut, there was a loud buzzing sound, and the squares that made up the purple cube room shattering, sending them all falling into darkness.

(S1E13) Episode 13: Christmas in Bikini Bottom

("Mr. Brightside" by The Killers plays

)

PhilipB's feet sunk into sand, rain pounding onto his head and shoulders. Shit, why did I do this? He craned his neck in both directions, but saw nothing but The Storm.

Back at the house, ssj and Abney made sweet, sweet love in the back room while the rest of the SBM members watched the NFFL, National Football Fish League.

"God, you're sexy," Abney panted, looking into ssj's eyes.

"I know," ssj said.

"Know what?"

"You love Philip," he said blatantly.

"ssj...I..it's just," she said. Abney rolled off of him, exposing her nude fish body briefly, before rolling back underneath the covers. She ran her fins through her hair, exasperated.

"Explain," ssj said. He rested his hand on his fin and looked at her. "Our relationship has been rocky ever since those SBC members tried to penetrate my mind. After they met my memory of you...you gave them my information because you loved me! But it's like you think I'm mad at you, which I'm not, and you went for Philip!"

"That's exactly what happened, ssj. I don't want to be in a relationship where you're angry at me for handing everything over," said Abney.

"But I'm not mad at you! And if you don't want to date me, how come we just had sex?"

"Because...I close my eyes and pretend your Philip," she said truthfully. "Please don't be mad."

He looked into her eyes before putting a fin over his face. "...you serious?"

"Dead serious," she said. "But I'd like to cut our relationship right here, if that's fine with you."

"Come on, Abby!" he said. "I love you!"

"But I don't like you," she said, looking at him. He does have a gorgeous face...and his muscles are pretty damn big...and he has the best kind of hair a man could have! "On second thought..."

She dove back onto him. They rolled around.

("Mr. Brightside" by The Killers ends)

----

(theme song plays)

("Obstacle 1" by Interpol plays

)

CF and Steel raced through the barren sea floor, not knowing where they were heading. Night fell and they found what appeared to be a comfy cage.

"CF, are you still angry with me?" Steel asked as CF made a fire with her paws.

"Yes," she said. CF didn't look up; she was too focused on the firewood.

"I'm sorry," he said for what seemed like the trillionth time. "Please just forgive me!"

"All I did was try to help you, Steel!" CF barked. "And what do you do? You shrug me off like shit!"

"But it was a mistake! You know that!"

"All I am is NICE to everyone. Do you know how fucking hard that gets?" Her eyes were slits.

"Yes, and that's why you're perfect! Please, CF."

"You don't appreciate me at all," she said. "I've done everything while we've been here. What have you done?"

Steel was about to respond when he realized she was right. What had he done?

"I...I'm sorry," he said, hanging is head. "I apologize. What I said was wrong. What you just said is right...I should appreciate you. But if we're never going to see each other again, then you deserve to know...I'm sorry." He turned around and started to walk towards the mouth of the cave. CF watched, speechless.

"Steel!" she called. He turned to look. "See you in the morning." He smiled.

("Obstacle 1" by Interpol ends)

---

("21 Guns" by Green Day plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5jiwi8kZKk)

Zoey and Jacob awoke on the deck of a cruise ship. Zoey looked around, rubbing sleep out of her eyes.

"Oh god," Jacob said. "Wherever we went, we're in The Graveyard."

Zoey gazed around the cruise ship, and then at the water. "Whoever put us here has a very vivid memory in order to have created this detailed projection."

"Hell yeah!" Jacob said, looking around. "They must be experienced, as to hold so many people."

"What the hell are you guys talking about?" Greg said, from behind them.

"Greg!" Zoey said. "You're here too!"

"Yeah, I am!"

"It must've been Darren," said Jacob.

"But he doesn't know about Dream Weaving," said Zoey.

"What the fuck are you guys talking about? I'm getting angry!" Greg growled.

"Aren't principals supposed to get in trouble for cursing?" said Jacob, raising a brow.

"Shut up and explain," he said. "I've been through a lot."

"Oh please," Jacob replied. "If you lived our live-" Zoey nudged him.

"The Graveyard is a place, like this, of someone's mind."

"What?" he said.

"There is this box of cables...if you connect, as many people as you want, together, you're presented with The Graveyard, the projection of someone's memory. From there, you have access to the person's memory and all their memories. Dream Weaving is where you create the memory, like this. This may seem VERY real, but it's just a dream," Zoey explained.

"I'm still a little foggy."

"It's used for getting something from a person, usually corporate rivals or spies. The software is very exclusive and-"

"Woah, woah," Greg stopped her. "Software?"

"Yes," she nodded. "The technology was discovered a little over a decade ago, and is now available for download from the internet. But getting the box with the cables is more difficult, which is why it's very hard to go into The Graveyard."

"Why's it called The Graveyard?"

"Everyone here is carefully designed by the Dream Weaver," said Jacob. "Or people from memories. Although you can talk to them and other stuff normal people could, they aren't people. The only live people here are the people strapped in through the box."

"So who strapped us in?" Greg asked. "Is there a way to tell?"

"No," said Zoey. "That's how life like all these people are."

"So what do we do? Is there a way to get out of this?"

"Usually," said Jacob. "Unless you're here for a very selective purpose. If it's just for fun, then you can jump off the side of the ship and wake up. If not...you die."

"How can it tell?"

"You're brainwave patterns," said Zoey. "The Box reads your brainwave patterns through the cable and can tell whether this is to steal some info or just have some fun."

"How about once you get the info? Then what?"

"THEN you can jump off the ship and wake up."

"Oh god...," Greg said.

("21 Guns" by Green Day stops playing)

---

("What I've Done" by Linkin Park plays

)

Ex and Abney appeared together, in an amusement park.

"Okay, Abney," Ex said. "You have to work with me here. Where, in this amusement park, are your most cherished memories?"

Abney thought for a moment before saying, "That rollercoaster."

Ex glanced at it. He then fully turned his attention to it, as he spotted the purple button on of the carts. "Come on." He pulled Abney towards the roller coaster and pushed through the line waiting to get on.

"Sir, you have to wait in line!" the teenaged employee who was running the line said.

"Get us on that car," Ex said. He indicated the car he wanted.

"Sir! You must-"

Ex punched the teen in the nose.

"GET US IN THE FUCKING CAR!" Without waiting for a reply, Ex pushed past the employee and boarded the nearly full roller coaster with Abney. Once they sat down, there was the usual commands over an intercom. Moments later, they were going straight up, getting ready for the big drop. '

"What are we doing here?" asked Abney.

"You'll see," Ex said. He had never liked doing The Fling, into people's central databases, but it worked. They were at the top, and just before they went over, Ex pressed the purple button on the side of the car and Ex and Abney were ejected from roller coaster car. They smashed through what appeared to be glass. Ex then started to kiss and undress Abney.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Abney squirmed.

"I have to kill you," he whispered. "The only way I can trick the system is to make it seem like we're having fun." They then went on to have sex, which wasn't real, as they were in The Graveyard. Right in the middle of their sexual intercourse, Ex fired three rounds into Abney and threw her out of the window that they had come in through.

Ex then looked at the control panels, sat down, got the files literally, then jumped out of the window himself. He awoke next to Abney and 70s, in ssj's dream.

("What I've Done" by Linkin Park ends)

----

("She Will Be Loved" by Maroon 5 plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBM_srNAOk8)

Steel looked at CF as they galloped through the sand. It seemed like she had forgiven him the previous night, as she had been talking to him non stop.

"Where are we heading?" asked Steel.

"I want to go and see Bikini Bottom," she said.

"Shouldn't we go back with the group?"

"Maybe...but Bikini Bottom seems safer, don't ya think?" she smiled.

"Yeah, I guess," Steel replied, trying to evade arguing.

They ran in silence until the outline of the Bikini Bottom skyline came into view.

"It's beautiful, Steel!" CF gasped. They entered the city and ran around, taking it all in. Their favorite cartoon setting had suddenly become a reality.

"I wanna go see Sandy's tree!" Steel said. Without objection, CF led the way. They stopped at the treedome, seeing an enormous Christmas tree inside, surrounded by candles and everyone they recognized.

"Oh my god...," CF breathed.

"It's Christmas!"

("She Will Be Loved" by Maroon 5 ends)

----

("Christmas Canon" plays

)

CF and Steel quietly, entered, behind the singing group they had come to love.

"On this night, on this night, on this night, on this very Christmas night!" Mr. Krabs sang.

"Hello," CF said. The group whirled around.

"Who...are you?" Squidward asked.

"It's kind of hard to explain...but we were there when Spongebob died," Steel said.

"We're from an internet site...fans of this show...and-"

"Show?" asked Sandy. "What are ya'll talking about?"

"You guys are made up...we were on a Spongebob chatbox, and then we got sucked in here...," CF said.

"If we ain't real, then why are we standing here?" Mr. Krabs said.

"I don't know," said Steel. "That's the thing."

"What're your names?" asked Pearl.

"CF and Steel Sponge," CF said. Steel gave a friendly wave.

"Those are some odd names for here sea critters," Mr. Krabs observed.

"Do you have any real place to go?" asked Sandy.

Both shook their heads in unison.

"Then come on over and join us!" said Sandy.

"Sandy, we don't even know them!" Patrick said.

"It's Christmas!" Sandy said. "Be kind! If Plankton can be here, they can as well."

CF and Steel entered the circle, and they sang together, looking at the beautiful tree.

("Christmas Canon" ends)

----

("Carol of the Bells" plays

) LISTEN

Steel and CF sing, alongside Sandy, Pearl, Patrick, Plankton, Mr. Krabs, Squidward, and Gary.

70s and Ginger walk down to the group.

Ex sags to the ground...his breathing cannot be heard.

Darren chases Zoey, Jacob, and Greg down a deck.

ssj is left alone in bed.

Spongebob awakes inside the debris of an elevator car.

Santa Dog's dead body lays by Patrick's rock.

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS AN AMAZING 2010 FOR DOWN UNDER.

-TVGUY347

New episodes will resume in January. 125508.gif

Down Under resumes Season 1 in 2011!! Enjoy! 

(S1E14) Episode 14: Cat and Mouse

An enormous, buff man spoke into a walkie talkie, holding a gun in the other hand. 

“Do you have site?” he said. 

“Yes,” someone on the other side of the walkie said. “There’s the two brats and the principal.” 

“Darren?” asked the man. 

There was a brief moment of silence. “Er...no. I don’t see him.”

“Dammit,” the man said, under his breath. He pressed the walkie against his muscular chest, thinking of what to do. He raised the device back to his mouth. “Okay, he hasn’t exited the dream. Keep lookouts everywhere. Understand?” 

“Yes, sir.” 

The man shoved the walkie talkie back into his backpack and pulled a mini machine gun out. He walked out from the bathroom stall and out onto the fiesta deck. He looked both ways, holding the gun firmly against his chest.

“Hey, that guy has a gun!” a tourist said. People suddenly turned and people were now screaming. 

Dammit, the man thought. He raised his gun and shot the tourist. He then started to run, pushing past several people. He smashed through a window and landed on the floor. He went down a flight of stairs and turned down a hallway. 

“Excuse me!” a steward said. He didn’t take being pushed kindly. “Sir, where-” He then noticed the gun that the man held. “Oh my god...” 

The man fired at the steward and then continued to run. On the bridge, another man, pale in the face and lacking a right arm, broke through the door and socked the captain in the face. He picked him up, blood squirting from his nose, and threw him out the window and onto a deck five floors below. 

(theme plays) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av0nzHe_hnc

Spongebob swatted away debris, angry. Oh crap, he thought. It’s worn off! People would know who DoodleBob actually was...he scrambled to his feet and pried open the metallic elevator doors. He stepped through and coughed. Smoke filled the lobby. He made out a few figures, but couldn’t tell who anyone was. 

----

70s and the rest of the SBC gang, excluding Ex and those who were killed, looked at the figure who was approaching them in the smoke. 

In the smoke, Spongebob raised his hand and all exits leading out of the hospital turned to metal. 

“Holy shit...,” Webizoid breathed.

“Come on, come one!” terminoob roared. The enormous group of friends got up and raced up the stairs. Spongebob eyed them before snapping his fingers. He morphed back into DoodleBob. 

----

“For Your Entertainment” by Adam Lambert http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F2hqlV8-N8

A golden palace sat in the middle of the barren ocean. Sand whipped at it’s walls, but it didn’t fall. Inside, on the throne, sat Girlygirl. Pakasa walked in, shivering. 

“What?” Girlygirl asked. “Where’s Sabre?” 

“He was a traitor, Siali,” he replied. “I...I killed him.” 

“No,” she said, shaking her head. “Why?” 

“Why what?” 

“WHY THE HELL DID YOU KILL HIM?” 

“He was a traitor, madam!” Pakasa pleaded. 

“No, no,” she said. “You know I’m new...I need as many people as I can get. The fucking Mastermind is growing in power!” 

“Miss, I know,” Pakasa said. “But he WANTED to help CF and Steel! We couldn’t do that!” 

“Get out of my site,” Girlygirl said, waving him off. 

“I’m sorry!” he said. “I wasn’t certain!” 

“THEN BE CERTAIN,” she roared. She looked at two guards standing to the right of her. “Tao marste le condre. Stadeo swa gra! Faws! Faws awr!” 

“Is that the Conder language? When did you learn?” said a frightened Pakasa. 

She didn’t reply. The guards grabbed him and dragged him to a courtyard. A small house sat in the middle. They carried him in. A bed sat in the room. They hand cuffed him to him and left. Pakasa sighed, glad it hadn’t been worse. Suddenly, a flicker of light caught his eye. He glanced at it and saw fire. It soon spread. 

“Hey,” he started to say. “HEY! HEY!!” 

The guards outside continued to light the building, one match over and over in different spots. Moments later, the building was engulfed in flames. Pakasa pulled and pulled against the hand cuffs, but it was no use. It seemed like the the bed was bolted to the ground. The fire soon spread across the floor. 

“Don’t you think this was a little harsh?” one of the guards asked the other. 

“I have no opinion,” replied the other guard. “I just follow Siali.”

“I don’t think I want to anymore...does she really know what she’s doing?” 

The guard looked at the other with shocked eyes. “Don’t question her, man.” 

“But she’s been leading us for a month now...I don’t even remember how the hell I got wrapped into it.” 

“Just play it cool, Joe,” said the guard. 

“Sam...I want to leave,” Joe said. 

“Dude...you know we can’t,” said Sam. 

“We can leave tonight!”

“No, no, no!” replied Sam, sternly. “Just chill, man.” 

Joe grunted and looked back at the burning house. Pakasa had burnt while they were talking. 

(“For Your Entertainment” by Adam Lambert ends) 

----

(“Downtown” by Petula Clark plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5kCc3PDxp4

CF and Steel both got up and stretched their well-rested limbs. 

“There you two sleepy heads are!” a cheery Sandy said, approaching them with hot cocoa in both hands. “Enjoy some hot chocolate while I make breakfast!” She led them downstairs to her treedome kitchen. 

“Thank you so much for your hospitality!” Steel said. 

“Oh, no problem!” Sandy said. She opened the fridge and brought out four brown eggs. “You two don’t deserve to sleep outside, even if you are...animals.” 

“Well...um,” said CF. “We didn’t mention it last night, but we aren’t animals.” 

“Um...not to be rude,” she said, chuckling. “But you’re two anthropomorphic sea cats.” 

“No,” said Steel, kindly. “We woke up and we were cats...but we were regular fish before.” 

“You sure?” Sandy said. She cracked the eggs and put them in a bowl. She mixed it up and sprinkled some salt. “Because you both look like some regular sea cats to me.” 

“Please just believe us,” CF said. “But we were regular fish...say...I saw some pretty cool inventions laying around.” 

“Yeah. I’m a bit of a scientist,” said Sandy. She laughed. 

“Perhaps you could help us get back to our original form!” Steel said, catching on. 

“I’m not sure,” she said. “I don’t know what you used to look like...I hardly know anything about how you got this way, and I...I don’t think I can help you there.” She put the now batter-like material that used to be eggs into the oven. 

“Please, Sandy!” Steel pleaded. “We’re...we’re not even from here.” 

“Oh,” she said, standing back up from bending down by the oven. “Where are ya from?” 

“We’re not from the ocean,” he said. “You aren’t real...we’re fans of your show.” 

“I’m real if I’m standing here, little critter!” she laughed. “I’m not part of any show either.” 

“We were zapped into this world....but everything here revolving around Spongebob is a show,” said Steel. “You have to believe me.” 

“Why should I believe you?” she said, not smiling this time. “You say I’m not real...you say Bikini Bottom is fake...you say this is all one show!” 

“But this IS all fictional,” CF said. Suddenly, the door was flung open and Mr. Krabs scuttled in, panting. 

“Mr. Krabs!” Sandy exclaimed. “What’re you doing here?” 

“He’s back, Sandy,” he panted, leaning on the counter for support. “He’s back.” 

“Who’s back?” 

“Spongebob!” he said. “He got out of his DoodleBob form! He’s in the hospital, and he locked all these fish in there!” 

“Oh my god...,” Sandy said, suddenly looking pale. “How do you know?” 

“I was out, heading to The Krusty Krab with Squidward, and we both saw smoke billowing out of the Bikini Bottom Hospital. What else could it be?” Mr. Krabs explained. 

“Where is Squidward?” asked Sandy. Mr. Krabs then looked behind him. 

“He was just behind me!” Krabs said. 

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!” Sandy said, burying her head in her hands. 

“Sandy, what are we going to do?” 

“You know what?” she snapped, looking up. “I DON’T LIKE BEING THE LEADER!” 

There was silence. 

“If you aren’t the leader, no one else will,” said Mr. Krabs. “We aren’t...we don’t have the leadership material that you have, Sandy.” 

Sandy wiped her eyes. “Fine, fine, fine.” She looked at CF and Steel. “Are you going to come and help us?” 

“Yes,” they both nodded. 

“Come on,” she said. They walked outside. Sandy stopped and slipped into her water suit. They then exited out into the ocean. 

“Are we going to find Squidward first?” Mr. Krabs asked, trying to keep up with Sandy’s quick and urgent stride. 

“No,” she shook her head. “That’ll be take too much time. We need to help all those people in the hospital.” 

“How are we going to get in?” he asked. “I’m pretty sure it’s sealed by metal.” 

“Plankton.” 

“Plankton?” 

“Plankton.” 

“Why Plankton? What?” he replied. 

“He should have dynamite or some sort of explosives,” said Sandy. She turned down a street and The Chum Bucket and The Krusty Krab came into view. They entered The Chum Bucket. Plankton lay on a mini table, a mini beer bottle next to him. 

“Plankton!” Mr. Krabs barked. 

“Jesus, Krabs!” Plankton moaned, rolling over. “I have a major hangover. I held a party last night.” 

“With who, your invisible friends?” snickered Krabs. 

“**** ***, you ****** *******!” Plankton said. 

“Plankton, we need some of your explosives,” Sandy said. 

“Huh?” he grunted. 

“WE NEED YOUR EXPLOSIVES,” Steel growled in his ear. He instantly jumped to his feet. 

“Okay, okay,” he said. Plankton sleepily dragged himself across the floor to a vault door. He opened it, to review tons of thousands of sticks of dynamite. “Merry Christmas.” He collapsed in a drunken heap on the floor. 

“Good, good,” Mr. Krabs said. 

(“Downtown” by Petuna Clark ends, if it already didn’t end) 

-----

(“Speeding Cars” by Imogene Heap plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMRs0jQQAE8

1 MONTH BEFORE 

Ex jerked out of the dream. 

“How did she do?” he asked, pulling the cable out of his wrist and getting up. 

“She unconscious, but we have the files we need from ssj’s mind,” said 70s. He showed five file icons of a device he held. 

“Good,” he said. “Now let’s get the hell out of here.” He picked up Abney’s body and threw it out the office building. 

“We need to get tvguy and Deli,” 70s said, stopping him. 

“Can’t we just call them?” 

“They don’t have phones,” said 70s. 

“Use the search device then,” Ex said. He gestured to the searching gadget he had created. 70s picked it up and typed in “Deli” and “tvguy.” Two green dots appeared on the screen. 

“Okay, they should...that’s weird,” he said. 

“What?” asked Ex. 

“This says they’re a floor above us,” he replied. 70s grabbed a gun from the table and tossed the gadget on the floor. Ex did the same, making another gun appear in his hand. They headed up a flight of stairs and looked inside several rooms. 

“Where are the projections of ssj’s mind, 70s?” asked Ex. “Shouldn’t this floor be more filled with people like the last floor?” 

“I don’t know...,” he said. “Ssh!” He gestured to a door that was slightly opened. Ex peered in through the crack. tvguy and Deli were backed up against a wall. 

“Now,” a voice said from inside the room. “We’ll try this again...what were you doing here?” 

“I swear!” Deli said. “We’re from the sub conscious security reinforcement squad!” 

“No,” said the voice. “You are not. If you don’t tell the truth, I’ll put a bullet in your head and you WON’T wake up.” 

“Who is that?” 70s whispered to Ex. 

“I can’t tell,” he said, trying to move around to try and see the assailant. But the cracked door limited them to only seeing Deli and half of tvguy. 

“Okay,” 70s said. He started to breath heavily. “We’re going to go in.” He cocked his gun. He then kicked it open. He saw a black material whip out of view. 

“70s!” Deli exclaimed. “Oh thank god!” She ran and embraced him. 

“How the hell did you guys get here?” Ex said, walking in. The only window in the room was shattered; apparently where the assailant had jumped out. 

“There was this black guy,” tvguy. 

“Racist....,” Ex said. 

“He wore all black,” relied tvguy. “A black cape, black hat, black shoes, black pants. He even wore this black veil over his face. He had these black gloves with this sharp knives sticking out of the palms.”

“Um...what?” 

“If he were to choke you, then the knives would slice through your neck,” Deli said. “Can you picture it?” 

Ex and 70s thought for a moment before nodding. 

“Okay, we’re going to jump,” 70s said. “We already got what we came in here for.” 

“Ready?” Ex said. The four all held hands by the window and then fell forward. There was a tingling sense in their stomaches as they fell. They suddenly jerked awake in a warehouse, in their natural human form. 

(“Speeding Cars” by Imogene Heap ends) 

----

(“Love the Way You Lie” by Eminem feat. Rihanna http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGT6AKt3eYM

Ex crawled down the hall. The fire was hot in pursuit behind him. He was too weak; because his power in this god awful place was manipulating the ground, fire effected him greatly. He crawled into an open room and shut the door. He looked around and saw nothing; it was pitch black. He crawled aimlessly through the black, not knowing where the hell he was going. 

You don’t deserve to live. 

I know, I know. 

Stop where you are, boy, or you die. 

Ex froze when he heard the last noise. Suddenly, a candle flickered on to reveal Hassan. 

“Hassan?” Ex said. “There you are! Dude, we gotta get outta here! The hospital’s on fire! Dude, where have you been!? We’ve looked everywhere for you!” 

Hassan didn’t reply. He turned around and disappeared into the black. He returned a few seconds later with a chair. Hassan sat down. 

“Hassan, I need help,” Ex continued. “Ya know the powers we got? Mine is to break the ground and stuff. But the fire drains my energy. I need you to help me up so we can escape.” 

“No,” Hassan said, shaking his head. “I can’t help you escape.” 

“Dude, what?” Ex said, confused. “You disappeared from our group. We need you back.” 

“I’m not going back,” he said. “I’m not helping you escape, either.” 

“Why? What’s up? We can’t burn!” Ex exclaimed. He was starting to worry. 

“Because,” Hassan said, leaning in so close to Ex’s face that he could smell his putrid breath. “I am NOT on your side. I hate to do this to you, Ex...but...” 

A blast of blue sent Hassan off his feet. Ex looked up to see 70s and a girl he didn’t recognize standing in the outskirts of the black. 

----

15 MINUTES BEFORE 70S AND GINGER SAVE EXKIZUNA...

“Your name is 70s, correct?” Ginger said. 

“That’s my username,” 70s said. Ginger and 70s stood in the back of the group, scuttling them up the floors. “Call me Calvin.” 

“Calvin,” Ginger said. “Do you have a user named ExKizuna here?”

“Yeah,” he nodded. They were on Floor 12 now. “Why?” 

“I...I have to be honest with you,” Ginger said. “I used to work for The Mastermind and...I...” 

“Oh my god...,” 70s said. “What the hell are you doing here then?” 70s backed away. 

“I don’t want to work for him,” Ginger said. “He was trying to get ExKizuna, and...I...” 

“What?” 70s said, almost crying. He thought he loved her...

“Ex isn’t here...he’s not with the group...,” she said. “I think he’s in trouble.” 

“What?” 70s looked around the group...Ex WASN’T there. He bit his lip. “Can I trust you?” 

“Yes,” she nodded. “The Mastermind has done nothing to me to help me.” 

“Then come on,” 70s said. They raced away from the crowd and started opening doors. “Where do you think he is?” 

“I don’t know,” she said. “Where was he last?” 

“15th floor?” 70s said. “I talked to him a bit before coming down with Santa Dog.” 

“That’s right by the elevator shaft!” Ginger said. “DoodleBob crashed the elevator there!” 

“How do you know?” 70s said, bewildered. “DoodleBob is here?” 

“He was in the smoke down there...it was elevator that started the fire,” Ginger said. 

“‘Kay, if I’m going to trust you, I need you to tell me EVERYTHING,” 70s said. They raced up to the 15th floor and pushed open more doors. They came to one and were drowned in darkness. The pair pushed through the black until they saw a faint light. They came closer and saw Hassan standing above Ex. 

“Do something,” Ginger said, holding 70s’ sleeve. He raised his hand and a blast of blue crashed into Hassan. Ex looked up to see 70s and a girl he didn’t recognize standing there. 

(“Love The Way You Lie” by Eminem feat. Rihanna ends) 

(“We Used To Be Friends” by Dandy Warhols plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M1bY3M0A2g

“Help...,” Ex said. 

Ginger and 70s raced over. “Hi, I’m Ginger.” 

“Hey Ginger,” Ex said weakly. 

“We need to get him out of here,” 70s said, looking around. 

“ARRUGHHH!!!” a roar suddenly erupted the room. “YOU’RE GOING TO DIE, 70S!” Hassan bounced to his feet and ran to 70s. Electricity whipped at his feet, pushing Ginger on top of Ex. 

“GAHHH!” Ex cried. 

Hassan started sending all sorts of beams at him, while 70s tried defending himself with his one power. 

“Percy,” Hassan said. “Remember him? He actually was an all-powers giant! He just not to use all of his powers...when he died, I acquired all of his powers!” Hassan laughed. 

“Hassan, what happened to you?” 70s said. “You just ran off, mixed with The Mastermind, and then joined Percy’s group!” 

“You neglected me,” said Hassan said. “I was always the ‘forgotten’ user.” 

“No you weren’t, Hassan!” 70s said. He jumped out of the way, as Hassan’s beams overpowered his. 

“Dude,” Hassan said. “You’re an ass, ya know that?” Cracks circled around the ground 70s was on. Hassan raised his hands and the circle of ground raised. “Now...I’m going to squish you like you deserve to be squished. If you try to jump, you die too!” 

Hassan suddenly yelled out in a pain. The ground crashed back down. Ginger stood over him, the splintered remains of his chair in her hands. 

“Oh god,” 70s said. He got up. He hugged Ginger and started to make out with her.

“I’m still here,” Ex said. “Did you guys forget about the fire?” 

“Oh shit,” 70s said. “Come on, Ginger.” They both picked Ex up and carried him out. They burst through the door and saw the fire was dangerously close from them. 

“How do we get out?” Ginger said. 

“There has to be a different way,” 70s said. The three went in the opposite direction. 

(“We Used To Be Friends” by Dandy Warhols ends) 

----

(“On My Way” by Cocoon plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEctVuj7Edc

Sandy, Mr. Krabs, Plankton, CF, and Steel race towards the burning hospital. 

Hassan awakes, extremely angry. 

70s, Ginger, and Ex go down flights of stairs, trying to escape. 

The Mastermind flies back to the hospital, angered. 

DoodleBob/Spongebob walks behind 70s, Ginger, and Ex, although they’re completely oblivious to it. 

Patrick comes out of his rock for the first time in a few days to see a dead Elastic Wasteband. 

DOWN UNDER FAKE AD AGAINST CANCER

“Cancer is a serious problem,” says Ginger. 

“It takes the lives of tons of people ever day,” says 70s. 

“It destroys families,” says SBLover. 

“But you can do something to stop that,” says Hassan. 

“Donate to cancer foundations,” says Jonathan. 

“It doesn’t matter which one,” says Ex. 

“They all do the same thing,” says Percy. 

(View of the whole Down Under cast, even the dead characters) 

“They help,” everyone says. 

----

Reviews are very welcome! I think I did pretty well on this episode, if I do say so myself.

(S1E15) Episode 15: Fish's Anatomy 

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me,” 70s said, upon coming to another dead end. 

“There must be an-,” Ginger started to say. 

“NO!” 70s roared. “There isn’t another way, Ginger! Every other god damn exit is on fire!” 

“70s, there is a way,” Ginger growled. “Don’t give up.” 

“Ginger, we’re at the end of a hallway with fire at the end! This door won’t open!” 70s said, started to cry in frustration. He kicked the door repeatedly, angry. “FUCKING OPEN!” He back up and ran at the door; he crashed against it, causing the door to splinter into several pieces. 

“See!” Ginger said. She picked up Ex by herself, surprisingly, and followed 70s out. They entered a square room and looked in all four direction; each wall had a door. One was red, another blue, the third yellow, and the final one green. 

“Which one?” 70s muttered to himself. 

“Just pick one damn door,” Ginger snapped at him anxiously. She eyed the advancing fire, frightened. 

“Fine,” he nodded and opened the green door. 

(theme plays) 

Squidward climbed up the side of the hospital, using magnets cover in a super sticky substance. Why am I doing this? he thought to himself. Well...for once, I’ll do something good. I owe it to Spongebob. As he climbed higher and higher up the building, the more frightened Squidward became. 

“There aren’t any windows!” he exclaimed to himself. He continued to climb, and a few minutes later, found himself atop of the hospital. There was a sun roof, but with a protective case covering it. 

He took off the magnets and smashed them against the case. It did nothing.

----

(“Three Doors Down” by Kryptonite plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpl6ncyxLGw

“What the...,” Patrick said, eyeing the dead corpse of Elastic. “I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE!” He got up and ran, faster than he ever had. 

“Patrick!” a voice called from behind. Patrick turned around to see Sandy and Mr. Krabs, along with the two cat fish he’d seen the previous night. 

“Sandy!” Patrick called. He jogged over to them. “Sandy, I s-s-s-s-saw a d-d-e-e-ad guy over b-by m-my house!” 

What?” Mr. Krabs said. 

“Yeah, yeah!” Patrick said, pointing to his house. The four looked back at Patrick’s house and gasped. 

“That’s Elastic!” CF exclaimed. “I thought he was dead in that house...how’d he get here?” 

“You know the poor critter?” Sandy said, eyeing them. 

“Yeah...he was with us when we were zapped here,” Steel said. 

“I’m still not sure if I believe you on that, but I’ll trust you for now,” Sandy said. “Come on...we need to help everyone out of that hospital.”

“What about Elastic?” asked CF. 

“He’s most likely dead...,” Mr. Krabs said. 

“Can’t we check?” she asked. 

Sandy hesitated, looking at the hospital, with the smoke billowing out of the side. She suddenly squinted. “Hey...there aren’t any windows on the front of hospital.” 

“What?” Mr. Krabs said. “How is that darn smoke filin’ out then?” 

“I don’t know,” she said. Sandy was silent for a second before turning to CF and Steel. “Okay, you two can go investigate the body and see if he’s still breathing. Mr. Krabs and I will go to the ho-” 

“There’s Squidward!” Mr. Krabs screamed. 

“Where?” Sandy said, turning her head quickly. 

“On top of the hospital!” Mr. Krabs said, pointing. They could very faintly see a blue squid against the blue sky. 

“How’d he get up there?” Sandy muttered. “Come on.” The two started running. 

“We’ll meet up later!” CF called. Sandy didn’t reply. The two just kept running towards the hospital. 

“I wonder why they’re so scared, worried, and on edge,” Steel said to CF, as they turned around to head by to Elastic. They gasped.

The body was gone. 

(“Three Doors Down” ends) 

----

(“Just Another Day” by Oingo Boingo plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSrGgebXAWo

Buzz, buzz, buzz. The alarm clocked vibrated while a DING DONG noise sounded. A grumpy man peeled black the layers of blankets and moaned. He got up, scratching his butt and entering the bathroom. He looked out the window at the churning sea before flicking on the bathroom light. He turned on the shower and listened to the sound of water hitting ground. He quickly brushed his teeth and then stripped, entering the shower. He let the warm water hit his face before lathering his skin with soft soap. A few minutes later, he was dried and dressed in nice clothes. 

This man was named Frederick Russo, dream creator. He had made this ship, this dream, and lived in it. Everyone respected him, except the people that often entered his dream. He had soft blond hair, and crooked nose, and blue eyes. He perspired a lot, which was why he often carried tissues to dry himself. Russo pulled a brown leather briefcase out from under his bed and put two files, a few stray papers, and a gun into it. He straightened his tie and left the room. 

----

Meanwhile, Greg, Zoey, and Jacob awoke in a dark, damp area. This place was the basement: the only place they could evade Darren. 

“You okay?” Zoey whispered to Jacob and Greg snored. 

“Why wouldn’t I be, Zo?” he asked. “It’s not like we’re new at this.”

“I know,” she said, breaking their eye contact. “But it’s always hard to start it again. Go to a new dream. At least for me it is.” 

“Well, we’ve been on our own for all our lives, Zo,” he said. “I’ve gotten used to it.” 

“Now our dad is here though,” she said. “We could be a family!” 

“Zoey...our dad is a maniac. He’s a killer!” he exclaimed. “He was about to kill you in the control room.”

“He’s our dad nonetheless,” she said. “We should respect him.” 

“Yes,” he nodded sarcastically. “Respect a psycho.” 

“Maybe if we just gave him a chance!” 

“Zoey, quit it,” he said. “Wake Greg. We need to get out of this dream.” 

----

“Good morning, sir!” a waiter said to Frederick as he typed away on his FishBook. “What would you like today?” 

Latte will do,” Frederick said, not tearing his eyes away from his screen. 

The waiter jotted this down. “Anything else?” 

Frederick shook his head. 

“That will be here momentarily then, sir.” The waiter turned away, and walked off to take someone else’s order. Frederick was working on a plan...a plan to finally break his routine. He worked for the ship; everyone in his dream were real people. Dreamers, who had taken the “dream” for fun. His dream had somehow become very popular and it annoyed him. It was supposed to be for just him. But now...he would break that off, even if it meant killing every single person on the boat in real life. 

“Not my choice,” he muttered to himself as he typed something. “It’s their fault.” 

“Here’s your latte, sir!” the waiter said, popping out of nowhere. He set the beverage down on the table. “Anything else, sir?” 

“No,” Frederick said quietly. 

----

The buff man, codenamed Redman, walked down the lounging deck, Deck 4, looking for the rest of his team. He pulled out his walkie. 

“Alpha 2, you there?” he said gruffly. 

“Alpha 2 here,” said someone on the other line. 

“I need you too go into the waterslide tower and keep a look out for Darren and those other fish...I need identification on them pronto,” Redman said. 

“Gotcha,” Alpha 2 said. Alpha 2, a muscular man, climbed up the waterslide tower and pulled out a pair of binoculars. It was early in the morning, and no other passengers were out on the deck. The sea was calm, a beautiful sun was rising above the horizon, there was a nice chill to the air. Suddenly, Alpha 2 noticed three people coming out from the sky deck. He raised his walkie to his mouth. 

“Redman, come in,” he said. 

“Here,” Redman said. “You’ve spotted someone?” 

“Deck 15,” he said. “The sky deck. Oh! They’re moving! They’re taking the elevator down...down...down...they’re on Deck 5 now.” 

“Good,” he said. “They’re just above me.” He raced up a stair case, slamming into Greg. 

“Bitch!” Greg yelled as he hit the floor. He then noticed the AK-47 Redman held. “Oh shit! 

“GREG!” Zoey screamed. “RUN!” As Redman collected himself, the three ran down the deck. Redman aimed and fired, but the bullets hit the door as it shut. He raced after, smashing through the door. He fired once more as the three turned down stairs. 

“Go, Jacob!” Zoey said, pushing him to go faster. 

“You want me to fall?” he said. The stairs finally ended and they went down a hallway, not stopping. Another hail of bullets flew by and they rounded another corner. They came to a dead end. 

“Fuck!” Greg said. “What do we do?” Redman appeared at the mouth of the hallway, blood dripping from his mouth. 

“Hello,” he said, cracking his neck. “See what you did too my freakin’ lip!” He advanced on them, taking his suspenseful time. He pressed the nose of his AK-47 against Greg’s chest. “I’m a bitch?” 

“I was talking to Jacob! That’s Jacob!” Greg said, sweating and trying to press himself further against the wall. The gun was suddenly dropped when Zoey’s fist struck Redman in the jaw. 

“Come on!” 

----

Ginger, 70s, and Ex screamed as they fell in the blackness. The light of the door above grew fainter and fainter as they fell further away. 

“Ginger!” 70s screeched, trying to feel his way around as they fell. His stomach was doing somersaults; freefalling was really something. 

“Yeah?” she said, her voice quivering. 

“Can you see-”

They all suddenly hit hard elastic and bounced off, hitting concrete. 

“OW! FUCKING SHIT!” Ex cried, rubbing his now sore arm. 

“Jesus, that hurt,” 70s said, rolling around on thee cold cement. 

“It wasn’t supposed to feel good,” a voice said. PhilipB emerged from the shadows, another fish at his side. 

“Hi,” said the fish. “I’m the TattleTale Strangler, or as I’m known on SBC, face.” 

“face!” 70s said. “You’re here!” 

“Are we able to escape to escape?” asked Ginger. 

“Yeah,” nodded TTS. 

“How come you guys haven’t done so?” 70s asked. Ginger and 70s stood up, both supporting Ex. 

“We...can’t,” Philip said, weakly. “We both left our SBM group. I met TattleTale along the way; he had left right when we came here and I hadn’t seen him since. But we came here, and I really doubt SBC will trust us.” 

“Bullshit,” Ex coughed, wincing as Ginger and 70s pulled him all the way up. “We trust you two.” 

Both stood in thought for a second. 

“Please come with us,” 70s said. 

They didn’t reply to 70s. “Okay, come this way.” They led them into darkness until a light appeared. 

“Just go towards the light and you’ll end up outside of the hospital. That door is one-way, bulletproof glass. It’ll slide out to let you through, but when you’re on the other side, you won’t know where the door was,” TTS explained. 

“Show us,” 70s said. They went behind TTS and Phil as they led the way. The door slid open, and in that split second, 70s pushed both through the door. The three followed quickly behind. 

“Dammit, 70s!” face cried. 

“I wanted you to come,” he said. “So I’m making you come.” 

----

(“We Used to Wait” by Arcade Fire plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K7Sow5DKqA&feature=related

Everyone sat on the same floor, waiting for 70s to return. 

“The fire is coming closer!” Deli called. She led everyone into an auditorium and shut the doors. 

“What do we do?” 

“We can’t die!” 

“The smoke will seep in!” 

Everyone was panicking...as usual.

Deli didn’t do anything. The users just went to their regular groups, chatting amongst each other. One group, made up of Brennan (AUTHOR’S NOTE: Im spelling it “Brennan” throughout DU, just because it’s easier to type) PokeSponge, Bob Ball, Clapmaster, and SG weren’t scared at all. If they died, it might put them back in the real world. 

“I wish I knew why we were here,” Brennan was saying. 

“I hate that people keep saying that,” an annoyed Clappy said. “We’ve been here for a while; just get used to it!” 

“Being stuck in a supposedly fictional place is pretty hard to adapt too, Claps,” Wumbology said. “You’re telling me you don’t wonder?” 

“No, he’s not saying that,” SG said, cutting in for Clapmaster. “But it’s VERY annoying for people to constantly bring it up.” 

“They’re merely expressing their opinions,” Wumbo said. 

“Stating what someone already knows over and over can get tiresome,” she shot back. 

“If someone doesn’t acknowledge them, how do they know they’ve heard them?” 

“If they say it over and over, the person shouldn’t be too fucking dumb to know that they aren’t deaf and have heard them.” 

“Cool it you guys,” Bob Ball said. 

“What’s getting annoying is you two fighting,” said Pokesponge. Suddenly, the building rattled and dust and small debris fell from the ceiling. 

“Oh crap,” muttered Wumbo. This small shaking was followed by a massive shake, knocking everyone into a row of chairs. Parts of the ceiling crumbled and the lights went out. There was a low rumbling and the building felt as if it were going to take off and fly, from the amount of swaying it was doing. 

“jjs!” a voice called. 

“I’m right here, man!” 

“Hello?” 

“Help!” 

Scream suddenly filled the auditorium. There was an ear splintering crack. Light suddenly filled the room as an ENORMOUS crack suddenly split the room. Chairs fell down and the building was shaking tremendously. 

“HELP!” 

“Oh god!” 

The floor started to sag towards the crack; people were trying to hold on, but it was like quick sand. The walls cracked as they gave into stress. The ceiling was squished together as the room was being pulled together because of the crack. 

“HOLD ON!” Brennan held onto a chair, in a row that was almost vertical. Wumbo, Claps, Pokesponge, SG, and Bob Ball all hang on, dangling in the middle of the crack. There was another staccato crack and the ceiling caved in, crushing the rows and covering the crack. Sparks flew, everything was swaying, and crashes, bangs, and smashes were occurring everywhere. 

(*READERS HELPER: If you’re having trouble picturing this event, look at this: 

Auditorium chair rows are like this: l l l l l l l l l l 

The l’s represent the chair rows. But because of the crack in the floor, it sinks down into the next floor, like this:

-

-

-

-

Hope this helped.) 

Suddenly, everything in the hospital went black and everyone was falling. 

-- 

Reviews appreciated!

(S1E16) Episode 16: Cope with Life

(“Everywhere I Go” by Hollywood Undead plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVpbLphjT0Y&feature=related

Greg, Zoey, and Jacob all darted through a dining room, breezing past a waiter. The waiter spilled hot chocolate (which he was holding) onto the lap of Frederick Russo. 

“Dammit!” Frederick snapped. “Jesus, can’t you do something right?” 

“I’m...I’m sorry sir,” the waiter said. 

“Get out of my sight,” Frederick said. 

“Do you want me to-” 

“GET OUT OF HERE,” Frederick screamed. The waiter scuttled off while Frederick Russo dabbed at the steaming hot chocolate that now sat on his khaki pants. It stung his skin; the waiter had just taken the hot chocolate off of the stove. 

Meanwhile, the trio slowed down, panting. 

“Think we lost that guy?” Jacob said. 

“Who....the fuck...was that?” Greg panted. 

“Dunno,” replied Zoey. 

----

“Oh god,” Sandy said, her eyes reflecting the horror that was unfolding in front of her. 

“I...we....we’re too late,” Mr. Krabs breathed. The hospital burned, more smoke billowing out from nowhere. 

“I still don’t get how the smoke is coming out! There are no windows!” Sandy exclaimed. 

“Does that matter, Sandy?” Mr. Krabs said. “We have to help!” 

“How are we going to help?” she sneered. “THE WHOLE BUILDING COLLAPSED!” 

“Survivors, Sandy!” he said. “Come on.” 

She hesitated but followed Mr. Krabs to the ruins on the building. 

----

Wumbology cough and tried to move. There was a thick layer of ash and dust on top of him. A wooden beam crossed his leg. His eyes fluttered out, but were instantly shut. The hazy smoke, ash, and dust was unbearable. He coughed. Wumbo slipped his leg out from the beam smoothly. 

That was easy, he though. He was on all fours and peered around. A shaft of light shown down from a crack above. The floor was in two pieces and were at a slant. He stood up and scratched his head. Dust tingled his nose. A few moments later, people started to wake and screams filled the room. 

“Oh god,” Wumbo muttered, resting a fin on his scalp.

“Help me!” 

“Oh god, my leg!” 

“WUMBO?” a voice suddenly cried. Wumbology turned around. 

“Yes?” 

“WUMBO,” the voice stated. 

“Um...where are you?” Wumbo shouted over the pandemonium. 

“WUMBO,” the voice said, suddenly soft and creepy. 

“HELLO?” Wumbo screamed. Hayden looked at him, a few feet away, with a “Is he crazy?” look on his face. 

“If there is something I don’t like,” the eerily soft voice said. “Is someone trying to impersonate me.” 

The voice was like cotton. It was soft and shaky. 

“Where are you?” said Wumbo. 

“I can see you,” said the man. “Remember in the real world, Eric?” 

Wumbo clenched his fists. He knows me real name. It’s him. “Are you-” 

“Yes,” the voice said. “I’m the one that killed your wife and daughter. The bitches deserved it.” 

“They did NOT deserve to FUCKING DIE,” Wumbology screeched. His face was bright red; he had never been so mad. 

“Don’t try to be angry,” said the man. “I’ll kill your friends.” 

----

CF and Steel gaped at the spot where Elastic’s corpse had once been. 

“Where...where did it go?” A light breeze began and thunder crackled overhead. The Storm’s clouds had moved over Bikini Bottom. A wind chime chimed on Squidward’s house blew. 

“Oh my god...CF...look,” Steel said, scared. Goosebumps formed on his arm. At the end of the Conch Street was a man in a all black. Torn, loose black pants hung on his legs. He held a blood covered knife. A black mask covered his face. 

“Hello?” CF called, the wind becoming a bit heavier. He said nothing.

“CF, we should go,” nudged Steel. 

The man took a step forward. Both friends noticed that hundreds of tiny, sharpened fragments of metal covered his black gloves. 

“I agree,” she nodded. They turned around and the man took off towards them. CF screamed; they raced inside of Squidward’s house and up the stairs. The man followed, crashing through the wooden door CF had shut. 

“In there!” Steel called. He slammed the door of the bathroom and the two pushed the bathtub in front of it. The man smashed his hand through the door and continued to thrash through it.

“Oh my god,” sobbed CF. Tears were streaming down her cheek. Steel opened the two eye windows to Squidward’s house. 

“Through the window, now,” he said. 

“Steel, it’s not safe,” she cried. 

“Dammit, CF,” he said. “Come on!” 

“No!” 

“I’m your partner whether you like it or not,” he said. “I’m saving your life.” The man thrashed through as Steel threw CF onto a bush. Steel then jumped out, the knife barely cutting his leg. He crashed into the yard. 

----

Flashback 

Wumbology and Deli were long gone. Their relationship was down the toilet. Bye bye! Wumbo had moved on and married a beautiful blond named Stacy. The two had a gorgeous child named Malorie. 

One chilly night, Wumbo and Stacy were fast asleep together in their room. Next door, Malorie slept soundly. Quietly, almost without sound at all, a man wearing a black mask with wet blood dripping down stepped in. He shut the door silently and made his way towards the back room. He murdered Malorie; the poor child didn’t even wake up, or scream, or fight against him. He just sliced through her chest and let her die. No sound escaped her. 

He then made his way to the adults’ room and slashed the mother on the arm. She yelped. But the man contained her thrust her head against the headboard, fracturing her skull and killing her. The man then stared at Wumbo, who was now staring at him, crying. 

“Hello Eric,” the man said, his soft voice scaring the living daylights out of him. The killers sliced his knife all around inside Stacy. He reached in and yanked out what appeared to be an organ. He tilted his head, eyeing him. 

“Who...who the fuck are you,” Wumbology said. 

“Oh no one really,” he replied. The killer picked his wife up and tied the curtain around her neck. She hung there, blood still dripping out of her gutted stomach. “Who are you...Eric?” 

“Get OUT,” he yelled. The man said nothing. He turned around and etched an “H” with a “\” through it. “NOW.” 

The killer swirled around and swatted Wumbology again. He tackled him and pulled the sheet off the bed and tied him to a chair. 

“I swear to god, you’ll be dead within the next 24 hours,” the distraught, enraged, and murderous Wumbo said, struggling against his bonds.

“My name is Redman,” he muttered. 

Flashback ends 

----

(“Creepy Song” by Sonika plays throughout the scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESS9VRauju4

The Mastermind landed on top an apartment building, snapping back into fish form. He stretched his limbs and then entered through the top of the apartment structure. He came out on the street, eyeing the collapsed a few miles away. It was quite a sight. 

“Nope, not going that way,” he muttered to himself. “Let’s see where the hell Ginger is.” He pulled out a sleek looking gadget, resembling a FishPhone. He scanned the screen, seeing the glowing dot...in the hospital. “Fuck.” 

(“Creepy Song” by Sonika ends) 

----

(“Torn” by Natalie Imbruglia plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYAhku6gKQA

Wumbology silently sobbed to himself. Everyone else had slowly seeped out of the hospital, and now he was the only one remaining. 

“Where the hell is he?” terminoob asked outside, with the rest of the group. 

“Are we waiting? asked Fa. 

“Is someone going to get him?” said Jelly. 

“Ginger,” a voice said behind them. Everyone turned, to see The Mastermind standing, holding a gun on them. “Are you coming?” 

“No,” she said, holding onto 70s. “I refuse to come.” 

“Very well,” The Mastermind gulped. He suddenly sprang at her, ripped her from 70s and held the gun to her head. “Will you come now?” 

“No,” she cried, struggling against him. 70s ran at him; he tackled The Mastermind, sending the gun flying a few feet away. Through the quarrel, Ginger snuck off and grabbed the gun. 

“Get off him, Calvin,” she said, aiming the gun at his head. 70s looked up. 

“What?” he said. “What the fuck are you doing?” 

“Just get off him,” she said. “I don’t want to hurt you.” 

“But I do.” The Mastermind kicked him off of him and walked up next to Ginger. 

“Nice job,” he said. 

“Thanks,” she replied. 

“Ready?” 

“Yup.” 

(“Torn” by Natalie Imbruglia ends) 

-----

TWO WEEKS LATER 

Things have been silent. The group located to Goo Lagoon and Ginger and The Mastermind went to The Graveyard, the mysterious dream world. 

“It’s been too quiet,” 70s said one morning. “WAY to quiet. I think we need two more people to back out and investigate.” 

“That’s crazy, 70s!” Steel mewed. CF and him were still cats. “We barely survived out there!” 

“It’s too dangerous to just sit here and not know what’s happening,” he replied. 

“I’ll go,” Clappy said. 

“What?” Jelly said. “No, Claps.” 

“I’ll go, 70s,” he said again. 

“Clappy, no,” persisted Jelly. “You’re not going.” 

“I make my own decisions, Jelly,” he said, trying to keep his voice under control.

“I don’t want you to go,” Jelly said. 

“I’m still going,” he said. “Who’s going as my partner?” 

“You won’t need a partner...you’re not going!” 

“GOD DAMMIT, JELLY!” he roared. “I’M GOING!” 

“You can get hurt!” she hollered back. 

“70s, I’m leaving,” he said, storming off. 

“Clappy, what the fuck?” 70s yelled, running after him. 

“Get away,” he muttered. 

“Dude, you aren’t leaving,” 70s said. 

“Don’t tell me not to.” 

-----

(“Five Baby Love Child” by Pizzicato plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hM0wmnlH08&feature=related MUST LISTEN =) MUST LISTEN 

Everyone sat together, sobbing and sad. 

“It’s my fault,” said Jelly. 

In The Graveyard, The Mastermind has Ginger crawl into a grave and retrieve a blue box. He then shoots her and leaves her for dead in the dream world. 

Miraculously, Ginger wakes up out of the dream, unscathed. 

She later finds out she’s pregnant. 

Ginger suddenly becomes very spirtually engaged in the real world and sets back off in Bikini Bottom, trying to find her parents before she gives birth. 

Dedicated to Calvin Reynolds (that70sguy92) and his mother, and may she rest in peace.

It was short, but thanks. =)

I don't really think it was short, but then again my episodes aren't really all that long in the case if you consider this episode short 428899.gif. Length doesn't matter, its quality that matters to me and this was fantastic in quality

I don't really think it was short, but then again my episodes aren't really all that long in the case if you consider this episode short 428899.gif. Length doesn't matter, its quality that matters to me and this was fantastic in quality

Thanks man. =D