• Advertisement

Down Under Season 2: Red and Black

Ron

(S1E3) Episode 3: The Mastermind

LAST TIME ON DOWN UNDER….the gang discovers an odd, little house in the middle of nowhere with lights on. Santa Dog is then killed when he ventures inside. The Meanwhile, Wumbology is separated from the group in the storm and starts to hear voices. Terminoob and tvguy fight at a new cave they found, and Clappy and Jelly’s chemistry sparks. In a cliffhanger, Wumbology shoots a mass that attacks him…only to discover it was Hassan. How did Hassan get back in the storm? Why did he willingly leave the cave? Find out in the new Down Under! 

Clapmaster stared at Jellyfishjammer who was sitting on her bed/blanket/cot eating a juicy mango from the food supply. He had mixed feelings and didn’t know what to do. She had kissed him the previous night, but then walked away. Who does that? He had no clue whatsoever if she was attracted to him or not. 

“Whatcha doing?” asked 4EverGreen, walking up. 

Oh god, Clapmaster thought. This guy. 

“Nothing,” replied Clapmaster. “Why?” 

“Well…it seems your staring at Jelly,” said 4Ever, raising an eyebrow. 

“I’m not, okay?” Clapmaster fumed. “It’s none of your fucking business!” Clappy walked off, storming. 

“Wow,” 4EverGreen said, chuckling. “Someone has a thing for someone.” 

(Theme Plays: (S1E3) Episode 3: 

LAST TIME ON DOWN UNDER….the gang discovers an odd, little house in the middle of nowhere with lights on. Santa Dog is then killed when he ventures inside. The Meanwhile, Wumbology is separated from the group in the storm and starts to hear voices. Terminoob and tvguy fight at a new cave they found, and Clappy and Jelly’s chemistry sparks. In a cliffhanger, Wumbology shoots a mass that attacks him…only to discover it was Hassan. How did Hassan get back in the storm? Why did he willingly leave the cave? Find out in the new Down Under! 

Clapmaster stared at Jellyfishjammer who was sitting on her bed/blanket/cot eating a juicy mango from the food supply. He had mixed feelings and didn’t know what to do. She had kissed him the previous night, but then walked away. Who does that? He had no clue whatsoever if she was attracted to him or not. 

“Whatcha doing?” asked 4EverGreen, walking up. 

Oh god, Clapmaster thought. This guy. 

“Nothing,” replied Clapmaster. “Why?” 

“Well…it seems your staring at Jelly,” said 4Ever, raising an eyebrow. 

“I’m not, okay?” Clapmaster fumed. “It’s none of your fucking business!” Clappy walked off, storming. 

“Wow,” 4EverGreen said, chuckling. “Someone has a thing for someone.” 

(Theme Plays: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3reF1gfkTAc 0:02-0:31)

Starring….

Terminoob-“I’m supposed to believe you?” 

Wumbology-“If anyone is here speak now.” 

That70sguy92-“If we can do it on the internet, we can do it here!” 

CF-“Drop the gun! NOW!” 

Deli-“Yeah, I don’t understand.” 

Clapmaster-“Yes, coming from Mr. Sarcastic.” 

ExKizuna-“SHUT UP! NOW!” 

Jjsthekid-“Hello. I wish to join.” 

Steel Sponge-“Oh my god….” 

Jellyfishjammer-“Clappy…I…..I.” 

Girlygirl-“Move unless you want to die!” 

Luke-“I’m not who you think I am.” 

Tvguy-“Loser.” 

4EverGreen, SpongeOddFan, Hassan, Sarah, Sara, Goosebumpsfan, Whaleblubber, Hipeoples4, The Cartoon, Beachbob, SBLover, Storytime, SG10, Spongebobs1fan, teenj12, and everyone else)

“Hello?” Wumbology said, spinning around. He’d never felt more afraid in his entire life. He clutched the gun in his hand so tightly his knuckles turned whiter than the veil of fog. 

“I am here,” the raspy voice said again. “I will not hurt you.” 

“Show yourself!” demanded Wumbo. 

“Fine,” said the figure. “But I’m not pretty.” 

Suddenly, a slim figure popped out of the fog and rain. He looked normal, besides being a fish. 

“W-Who’re you?” asked Wumbology. 

“I?” said the figure. “I am the Mastermind.” 

----

“Idiot, idiot,” Clappy muttered to himself. He was now roped into his relationship with Jelly with 4EverGreen. Of all the people to know his secret! HIM! Clappy walked past ExKizuna who was speaking to tvguy about the disappearance of the four friends. 

“Hassan,” said Ex. “Why would he leave just like that?” 

“Maybe…no,” said tvguy. “There’s absolutely no logical reason for Hassan leaving. Unless…” 

“No, no, no,” Ex said. “Hassan would NOT be working with the Doodles. I mean, how could he? He’s been with us the whole time since we came to this world!” 

“What if he came here before us?” suggested tvguy. 

Ex looked skeptical. “How? Hassan is smart, but not smart enough to figure out a way to suck himself into a computer.” 

“You never know,” said tvguy. “Anything is possible. After all….here we are, as fish.” 

----------

“Then who are you?” the second figure said, staring hard at Luke. Luke sighed, cursing at himself under his breath. 

“ANSWER,” the first figure yelled. 

“I-I,” said Luke. 

“Spit it out!” 

“I’m…my…my real name…my true username on the internet is…well-

“ANSWER! What is your true username?” 

“Well…uh….my name is WhaleBlubber.” 

-------------

“The Mastermind? What the hell are you talking about?!” Wumbology said. 

“Hmm,” said the Mastermind. “I cannot tell you that, Wumbology.” 

“How do you know my name?!” 

“I know ALL. Hence, The Mastermind.” 

“W-who are you? WHAT are you?” 

“I am a fish, like you. Why are you here?” 

“If you’re a true Mastermind, you should know.” 

“True,” said The Mastermind, nodding. “You and your friends were sucked into this land by a CV, Crashing Vortex, and have been here for 4 days. There are exactly 101 of you and you have been living in caves. Santa Dog was killed and you just shot your friend, Hassan. Is that smart enough for you?” 

Wumbo was baffled, but he managed a weak nod. “But…how do you know that?” 

“I am a Mastermind. Are you not paying attention?” 

Suddenly, the rain stopped. Just like that. The Bikini Bottom sun beamed down on them, abruptly becoming hot. 

“What-how did that happen?” 

“Weather changes,” said The Mastermind, squinting at the scorching ocean sun. “Our climate changes very rapidly.” 

“I see. Can I leave?” 

“Leave? No.” 

“What?! Now that the storm cleared up, I can find my friends!” 

“I’m afraid I can’t let you leave, Wumbology,” said The Mastermind. He pulled out a gun and was about to shoot when a blue ray smacked into him, sending The Mastermind flying. Wumbology looked around and saw Hassan holding up a glowing hand. 

“Go,” he said. 

“I-I thought I shot you!” 

Hassan stared at him with cold, fierce eyes. “Leave. Now.” 

Wumbology then ran. Faster than ever. He went straight, and a cave finally loomed into view. He staggered in and was greeted by his friends. 

“What happened?” 

“Are you okay?” 

“Wumbo, hey man!” But Wumbology went straight to that70sguy92 and terminoob and told them about the voices, The Mastermind, and Hassan. 

“We are not safe. The Doodles were only the beginning.” 

-------

“Whaleblubber?!” the first figure said. “Wha-how?!” 

“Yes,” nodded Luke. The second figure then removed Luke’s mask. “I am the infamous WhaleBlubber.” 

Luke’s two captors gazed at him in utter disbelief. 

“We have a secret as well,” said the first captor. “I am RaeandAnasRock. That is BrennanNN.” 

The second figure, BrennanNN, nodded. 

“Hmm,” Whaleblubber said. “That’s nice. Now let me go.” 

“No,” said Rae. “I cannot do that.” 

“Where is Girlygirl?” 

BrennanNN stared at him and then slapped him hard in the face. She then kicked him in the jaw and put the mask back over his head. 

“You are- 

An explosion suddenly ripped through the room. 

-------

“We can’t leave AGAIN,” said 70s. 

“We half to! The Mastermind wasn’t going to let me leave but Hassan used these weird powers and-

“Hassan has the powers too?”

“Yeah, he used to super awesome blue ray to knock over The Mastermind. His hand sort of glowed when he did it,” reported Wumbo. “But the point is, we have to leave as soon as possible.” 

70s thought for a second before deciding. “No. We stay and train with these weird powers. A bunch of us have them, and if Hassan learned then we all can. I want you to assemble all the users that HAVE the powers and all the ones that DON’T. We’ll then pair them and the ones with powers can train and then teach.” 

“Okay,” Wumbo said after a little hesitation. He raced off into the commodious cave. In a few minutes, the cave was in two. In the next hour, the rays and jets of power were bouncing off the walls. Almost everyone had developed their own unique power. 

“Good,” 70s said. “We’ll be ready if attack comes.” He then strolled over to Steel Sponge and CF. 

“And then I was like-hey 70s,” Steel said, looking up at him. 

“I need you two,” he said. The two got up and stood eye-to-eye with him. “CF, is there anymore food in this area?” 

“No,” CF said. “I already searched.” 

“I need you two to search the surrounding area and beyond. Pack up your things.”

104938.gif Okay, now that's just spooky! I asked if I was going to be a part of this show, and immediately in the next episode, my character is introduced! It's like I'm psychic or something which is totally cool in my opinion! 239236.gif And since some users in this spin-off are getting super-powers, if my character were to get super-powers, being psychic would TOTALLY be my power, but I'd only use it against bad guys! 125508.gif And friendly message TVguy347, in your last post you accidentally posted parts of the story twice in that post. :idea:

(S1E4) Episode 4: Take to the Skies

Although CF was scared about her upcoming journey, she somewhat embraced it. It was a new adventure. She craved adrenaline, as she had done nothing but gather food and make blankets. She wanted to fell more helpful. Steel didn’t feel the same. He was gloomy about the fact that he was going to leave his friends for who knows how long. He wasn’t the type of person that wanted to jump up and volunteer to do things. The two then bid farewell and departed. 

Theme Plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3reF1gfkTAc 0:02-0:31

Starring….

CF-“Drop the gun! NOW!” 

ExKizuna-“SHUT UP! NOW!” 

Tvguy-“Loser.” 

4EverGreen, SpongeOddFan, Hassan, Sarah, Sara, Goosebumpsfan, Whaleblubber, Hipeoples4, The Cartoon, Beachbob, SBLover, Storytime, SG10, Spongebobs1fan, teenj12, and everyone else)

The Mastermind sat behind the bullet proof glass, observing an interrogation. His best cadet, Jerry Sandoval, was posing as RaeandAnasRock. Cadet William Patterson was posing as a user called BrennanNN. Good, he thought. I’ve found Whaleblubber. The cadets then left the room. 

“It’s Whaleblubber,” confirmed Sandoval. “But ExKizuna is still with the group.” 

“What do you want us to do with him?” 

“Hmm,” hummed The Mastermind. “I’d like you to hide him in our D-Block. Keep his cell masked and guarded at all times.” 

“Yes, sir,” the two chorused, and walked off. 

Whalebubber, The Mastermind thought. What a stupid name. 

--------

CF and Steel had already ventured out into the middle of the plain, sea floor. There was no plants, caves, mountains, or anything as far as the eye could see. It was all blank, sand. 

“Wow,” said CF. “It’s so…open.” 

“Yes,” said Steel. “Do you have a gun?” 

“No, why?” 

“What if something or someone comes and we can’t defend ourselves?” Steel replied. 

“I don’t know,” CF said. “I guess we’ll have to run. Or cooperate with the hostiles.” 

They went on, not talking at all. 

“Oh wait!” Steel said. “We have our powers. Duh!” Steel felt dumb for not thinking of them. 

“But we aren’t very experienced,” pointed out CF. 

“Meh.” 

They continued on for another couple of hours, but didn’t see anything. 

“This is hopeless,” moaned Steel. “Why did 70s want us to come here? There’s obviously nothing here.” 

“Maybe he just wants-

Suddenly, a doodle ran towards them, gun in hand. 

“GIVE ME IT!” he bellowed. 

“Give you what?!” Steel said. 

“You KNOW what!” 

CF then unleashed her powers. A ripple of purple flew off her fish body and collided with the Doodle. The ripple of power wrapped around the fish and electrocuted the Doodle. 

“GAH!” it shouted in pain. 

“Wow,” breathed Steel. “That was awesome.” 

“Eh,” shrugged CF. 

-------

A yellow vortex appeared in the sky, spinning. Two fish fell out, plummeting to the ground. They smashed into the sand, unscathed. They were covered in a gold like armor of some sorts. One was named Pakasa, the other SabreSpongebob. 

“Anyone in the area?” Pakasa asked. 

“Negative,” replied Sabre. “Let’s move.” 

The two jumped and took to the sky, sprouting yellow, leathery wings. They soared high into the ocean sky, close to the cottony flower clouds. 

“Look,” Pakasa said suddenly. “They’re moving.” They dove behind the rock quietly and observed the friends who were fleeing the cave. 

“What should we do?” 

“Hmm. Follow them. See where they go, Sabre. I’ll go inform Siali.” At that, Pakasa sprouted his wings and flew away at an alarming speed. Sabre then took to the sky and flew ahead of the group. 

-----

“Where exactly do you plan on heading to?” Wumbology caught up to terminoob and 70s who were leading the group. 

“Away from here. As far from here.” 

The group walked on for many more hours. They were in the middle of nowhere. Sand stretched for miles in every direction. They then completed the first day and day turned to night. They then stopped and set up camp for the night. 

----

“SHUT UP! I’M SICK OF YOU!” The fish tore apart The Mastermind’s house, screaming. The Mastermind starred at him, expressionless. 

“You’re just making it more hard on yourself, Daniel,” The Mastermind said calmly. 

“NO! NO!” The fish named Daniel continued to tear apart the home. He then whipped out a gun and swirled around, about to shoot when a bullet pierced his torso. The Mastermind held a .38, pointed directly at Daniel. 

“See,” The Mastermind said, smiling. “It’s just harder on you.” 

Daniel staggered backwards, gasping for breath. His eyes showed he was in shock, but his hands quivered with hate. 

“Y-you..will…not-

Daniel collapsed onto the book shelf behind him, dead. 

“Hmm,” said The Mastermind. “The only thing I’m NOT is dead.” 

-------

“Clappy…about that kiss,” Jelly started to say to Jelly that night. 

“Oh I know,” said Clappy. “You didn’t mean it.” 

“Oh…yeah,” Clappy said, suddenly hurting inside. I don’t have feelings for her, he reminded himself. 

Am I attracted to him? Jelly thought. “It’s just…I didn’t want anyone to fell uncomfortable now that Bob Ball and I are a couple.” 

“Y-you’re…y-y-you’re dating Bob Ball,” stated Clapmaster, processing it. 

“Yes,” said Jelly. “I kissed you because…well, I thought it would be a way to get our friendship started.” 

“Right,” said Clappy. 

“I know my relationship with Bob Ball is a bit of new news to you, but not many other people know. You’re the second to know.” 

I’m dating Bob Ball, Jelly repeated in her mind. Yet I feel attracted to Clapmasteer. Oh my god. 

“No, no, I get it,” said Clapmaster. “It’s alright.” Clapmaster got up and walked away from her, a tear streaming down his cheek. 

------

“GET UP! NOW!!” Clapmaster awoke to bursts of color flashing above his eyes. He got up and saw that their camp site was under attack. He looked around, trying to find the attackers. 

“CLAPPY!” PokeSponge tackled Clapmaster as a ray of red flew above their heads. 

“You saved my life,” breathed Clapmaster. 

“Not now! Go, go, go!” The two got up. 

“Use your powers,” shouted PokeSponge. 

The two then started using their powers. Clappy sprouted water out of his hands. PokeSponge caused forests of monster plants to shoot up out of the ground. An explosion rocked the ground. Another blast of orange shot past them. PokeSponge deflected it. 

Not now. 

Go. 

The voices came out of nowhere. Clapmaster shook his head, trying to rid his brain of the voices that he was hearing. 

“CLAPMASTER! HELP!” Clappy looked at his side and saw that PokeSponge was bleeding. He’d been shot. 

---------

Sabre watched the battle. Should I help? He thought. Then he took to the skies and swooped in. He sprayed a blue mist over the attackers. They all fell down, dead. His former friends stared up at him, in awe. But of course, they didn’t know it was Sabre because he was going so fast. He kept on flying, and eventually landed around fourteen miles away. Yes, he was that fast. 

“Okay, okay,” Sabre said. “I helped them. That’s good!” 

--------

(S1E5) Episode 5: Visions

A hole is dug in the ground. The group of SB friends are gathered around it. A casket is being lowered into the ground. SG10 steps forward and starts to speak. 

“He was a great guy. I feel that I could’ve saved him,” she said, her voice cracking. “But now that he is dead…I feel no need to live. It is my fault. 70s…rest in peace.” SG10 stepped back, shaking and sobbing. 

70s opened his eyes and saw he was in the middle of a circle of mirrors. They reflected off each other, making it near impossible to see which way was out. 70s then noticed he was holding a gun. How did I get this? Then the voices started. 

Hello. 

Good bye. 

Ha! You foolish idiot. 

Suddenly, the mirrors shattered as bullets pierced their smooth, glass surface. 70s started to run. The room was filled with terrible sounds as bullet ricocheted of obstacles. I’m going to die, 70s thought. He then tripped and face planted into the ground. 

Theme Plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3reF1gfkTAc 0:02-0:31

Starring….

CF-“Drop the gun! NOW!” 

ExKizuna-“SHUT UP! NOW!” 

Tvguy-“Loser.” 

4EverGreen, SpongeOddFan, Hassan, Sarah, Sara, Goosebumpsfan, Whaleblubber, Hipeoples4, The Cartoon, Beachbob, SBLover, Storytime, SG10, Spongebobs1fan, teenj12, and everyone else)

“Ugh…,” moaned Clapmaster. He opened his eyes and almost screamed. He was in an airplane…with fish. Other fish were reading, listening to FishPods, or watching TV. The fish next to him had a computer open and was writing what looked like a story. 

“Excuse me,” said Clapmaster. “Where are we?” 

“Um…,” said the fish. “What do you mean?” 

“What’s my name?” 

“I don’t know,” said the fish. “I haven’t talked to you since you sat down.” 

“Oh my god,” he breathed. “I don’t know who I am.” 

“Your problem,” said the annoyed fish next to him. 

“Please,” said Clapmaster. “I don’t know who the hell I am.” 

“Look man,” said the fish. “My name is Jeffery Scott. I met you the minute I sat down. You went to sleep and now you wake up claiming you have amnesia. Fuck you, man!” 

“Help,” Clapmaster said, getting up. He was panicking. A stewardess walked up to him. 

“Sir, can I help you? You seem worried ,” she said. Clapmaster looked at her, recognizing her face from somewhere. I know that face, he thought. 

“Help,” he said. Clappy then sprinted down the aisle and pulled out a gun from his pocket. 

“SIR!” the stewardess cried. She chased after him, her heels clacking against the floor. 

Clapmaster reached the cockpit and banged down the door. Then Clapmaster realized where he recognized the stewardess from. 

“CLAPMASTER! DOWN ON THE GROUND!” Jelly screamed, pointing a gun at him. Frightened first-class stared at the scene in fright. Everything the flooded back into Clappy’s mind like a rushing river. Clapmaster pointed the gun at her. I have no feelings for you, he thought.

Oh my god, thought Jelly. She raised her gun higher and squinted. Clapmaster and Jelly fired at each other at the same time. At that moment, the airplane dove into a spiral, heading towards the ground. 

-------

He folded his hands and breathed in. He’s not going to listen, he thought. The Mastermind opened the file in front of him. 

“It says here you escaped from the Bikini Bottom Prison five times,” he said. 

Ginger Jackson stared at him, her eyes burning into his. She was seriously beautiful. Her luscious, blond hair hung just above her shoulders. Her brown eyes shined. Ginger’s face was in a perfect shape. Her lips pursed into a simple line. She wore wine redlipstick. 

“Yes,” she said, smiling to reveal pearl white teeth. “And I’d do it again.” Her voice was smooth and intimidating, but beautiful all the way. 

“Hmm,” said The Mastermind. “Do you think you’ll escape from this facility?” 

“It depends,” she spoke again. “I’ll have to examine it.” 

The Mastermind chuckled and glanced down at the file. “We’ll see about that. Now,” he replied, leaning in towards her. “I know you are my equivalent, but female. Let’s not joke around. I KNOW you have to jewel.” 

“A jewel? You’re after a jewel?” She laughed. “Aren’t you like forty years old?” 

“Ha. You’re a good actress. You would’ve fooled any other person-but me. Give me it,” he said, his voice as cold as steel. 

“No,” she said flatly. In a swift move, her hands slipped out of her handcuffs, her leg sent the desk flying into The Mastermind’s face, and she grabbed the file which had ended up on the floor in the hassle. She bolted from the room, leaving The Mastermind unconscious on the floor. 

--------

70s got up and looked around. No one, he thought. Then who was chasing me? He started to walk away, eager to get back to his friends. Suddenly, a figure popped out. 70s was about to run when he stopped. I recognize this person. 

“Who are you?” he asked. 

“Wouldn’t you like to know,” the figure said, his voice unkind and jagged. “I’ve been told to warn you.” 

“By The Mastermind?” said 70s, recounting the words Wumbology had told him. 

“The Mastermind? No, he is not my leader. I am my OWN leader,” said the figure, smirking. The figure took a step forward, out of the shadows. “Do the names Pakasa and Sabre ring a bell?” 

70s didn’t reply. He just stared at the figure in shock. The figure was a male and had jet black hair. His jaw was in the shape of a square and he had blue eyes. He was very handsome, but seemed homicidal. 

“Yes, the names DO ring a bell,” said the figure. “My name is Percy Rivas. I am the person who just killed Hassan.” 

-------

Their camp was in ashes. Everything was destroyed. The users were about to leave, despite their minor injuries. 

“We’re missing people!” shouted Deli. She had been helping some of the wounded. 

“PokeSponge is in terrible condition,” said Wumbology. “I think he’s close to death.” SG10 walked around, a deep gash on her cheek. People were screaming and there was a low rumbling, although she had no clue what it was. 

“HELP ME!” 

“Gahh!” 

“Oh my god!”

SG10 did a 360, seeing so many of her friends wounded. 

“ATTENTION!” screamed terminoob. “We MUST get going. If we don’t, those PEOPLE will be coming and most likely kill us. For those of you who are wounded, just TRY to walk. We leave NOW.” 

Several people helped injured people and the group started to move. SG10 went to the back, her hands glowing blue. She would be ready to use her powers whenever they were needed. She’d been practicing. 

“Hi,” a voice said. She looked around her and saw Spongebobs1fan. 

“Oh hey,” she said warmly. “How are you doing?” 

“Good, good,” he replied. “This is all happening so fast. What do those people want from us?” 

“I don’t know,” she said grimly. “But whatever it is…I’m sure it’s the reason we’re missing so many users.” 

Sbs1fan nodded and continued on. Meanwhile, SpongeSebastian was deep in thought. He recalled the house in the middle of nowhere. Where Santa Dog (Elastic) was killed. But by what? Nothing made sense anymore. Not that this experience made sense in the first place. 

----------

Smoke filled the ocean air. Jelly coughed and stood up. She only had a few scrapes on her arms. But passengers littered the ground, along with metal pieces and enormous engines. People were screaming and there was a loud humming from the engines. 

“Help me!” People were yelping. They were panicking. Jelly was the stewardess. She had to help. 

“Excuse me,” a passenger asked, tugging her shirt. “I’m Jerry Sandoval. What happened?” 

“Oh, I don’t- 

Jelly stopped, mid-sentence. She noticed that his clothes weren’t burnt or damaged or anything. His hair was also fixed nicely. He also carried a brief case. 

“What was that?” Jerry asked. 

“Um…nothing,” Jelly said. She walked away. 

-------

The group came out from a corner and gasped. The enormous wreckage of a jumbo jet sat before them, survivors screaming and yelling for help. 

--------

tvguy347 said:

(S1E5) Episode 5: Visions

A hole is dug in the ground. The group of SB friends are gathered around it. A casket is being lowered into the ground. SG10 steps forward and starts to speak. 

“He was a great guy. I feel that I could’ve saved him,” she said, her voice cracking. “But now that he is dead…I feel no need to live. It is my fault. 70s…rest in peace.” SG10 stepped back, shaking and sobbing. 

70s opened his eyes and saw he was in the middle of a circle of mirrors. They reflected off each other, making it near impossible to see which way was out. 70s then noticed he was holding a gun. How did I get this? Then the voices started. 

Hello. 

Good bye. 

Ha! You foolish idiot. 

Suddenly, the mirrors shattered as bullets pierced their smooth, glass surface. 70s started to run. The room was filled with terrible sounds as bullet ricocheted of obstacles. I’m going to die, 70s thought. He then tripped and face planted into the ground. 

Theme Plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3reF1gfkTAc 0:02-0:31

Starring….

CF-“Drop the gun! NOW!” 

ExKizuna-“SHUT UP! NOW!” 

Tvguy-“Loser.” 

“Ugh…,” moaned Clapmaster. He opened his eyes and almost screamed. He was in an airplane…with fish. Other fish were reading, listening to FishPods, or watching TV. The fish next to him had a computer open and was writing what looked like a story. 

“Excuse me,” said Clapmaster. “Where are we?” 

“Um…,” said the fish. “What do you mean?” 

“What’s my name?” 

“I don’t know,” said the fish. “I haven’t talked to you since you sat down.” 

“Oh my god,” he breathed. “I don’t know who I am.” 

“Your problem,” said the annoyed fish next to him. 

“Please,” said Clapmaster. “I don’t know who the hell I am.” 

“Look man,” said the fish. “My name is Jeffery Scott. I met you the minute I sat down. You went to sleep and now you wake up claiming you have amnesia. Fuck you, man!” 

“Help,” Clapmaster said, getting up. He was panicking. A stewardess walked up to him. 

“Sir, can I help you? You seem worried ,” she said. Clapmaster looked at her, recognizing her face from somewhere. I know that face, he thought. 

“Help,” he said. Clappy then sprinted down the aisle and pulled out a gun from his pocket. 

“SIR!” the stewardess cried. She chased after him, her heels clacking against the floor. 

Clapmaster reached the cockpit and banged down the door. Then Clapmaster realized where he recognized the stewardess from. 

“CLAPMASTER! DOWN ON THE GROUND!” Jelly screamed, pointing a gun at him. Frightened first-class stared at the scene in fright. Everything the flooded back into Clappy’s mind like a rushing river. Clapmaster pointed the gun at her. I have no feelings for you, he thought.

Oh my god, thought Jelly. She raised her gun higher and squinted. Clapmaster and Jelly fired at each other at the same time. At that moment, the airplane dove into a spiral, heading towards the ground. 

-------

He folded his hands and breathed in. He’s not going to listen, he thought. The Mastermind opened the file in front of him. 

“It says here you escaped from the Bikini Bottom Prison five times,” he said. 

Ginger Jackson stared at him, her eyes burning into his. She was seriously beautiful. Her luscious, blond hair hung just above her shoulders. Her brown eyes shined. Ginger’s face was in a perfect shape. Her lips pursed into a simple line. She wore wine redlipstick. 

“Yes,” she said, smiling to reveal pearl white teeth. “And I’d do it again.” Her voice was smooth and intimidating, but beautiful all the way. 

“Hmm,” said The Mastermind. “Do you think you’ll escape from this facility?” 

“It depends,” she spoke again. “I’ll have to examine it.” 

The Mastermind chuckled and glanced down at the file. “We’ll see about that. Now,” he replied, leaning in towards her. “I know you are my equivalent, but female. Let’s not joke around. I KNOW you have to jewel.” 

“A jewel? You’re after a jewel?” She laughed. “Aren’t you like forty years old?” 

“Ha. You’re a good actress. You would’ve fooled any other person-but me. Give me it,” he said, his voice as cold as steel. 

“No,” she said flatly. In a swift move, her hands slipped out of her handcuffs, her leg sent the desk flying into The Mastermind’s face, and she grabbed the file which had ended up on the floor in the hassle. She bolted from the room, leaving The Mastermind unconscious on the floor. 

--------

70s got up and looked around. No one, he thought. Then who was chasing me? He started to walk away, eager to get back to his friends. Suddenly, a figure popped out. 70s was about to run when he stopped. I recognize this person. 

“Who are you?” he asked. 

“Wouldn’t you like to know,” the figure said, his voice unkind and jagged. “I’ve been told to warn you.” 

“By The Mastermind?” said 70s, recounting the words Wumbology had told him. 

“The Mastermind? No, he is not my leader. I am my OWN leader,” said the figure, smirking. The figure took a step forward, out of the shadows. “Do the names Pakasa and Sabre ring a bell?” 

70s didn’t reply. He just stared at the figure in shock. The figure was a male and had jet black hair. His jaw was in the shape of a square and he had blue eyes. He was very handsome, but seemed homicidal. 

“Yes, the names DO ring a bell,” said the figure. “My name is Percy Rivas. I am the person who just killed Hassan.” 

-------

Their camp was in ashes. Everything was destroyed. The users were about to leave, despite their minor injuries. 

“We’re missing people!” shouted Deli. She had been helping some of the wounded. 

“PokeSponge is in terrible condition,” said Wumbology. “I think he’s close to death.” SG10 walked around, a deep gash on her cheek. People were screaming and there was a low rumbling, although she had no clue what it was. 

“HELP ME!” 

“Gahh!” 

“Oh my god!”

SG10 did a 360, seeing so many of her friends wounded. 

“ATTENTION!” screamed terminoob. “We MUST get going. If we don’t, those PEOPLE will be coming and most likely kill us. For those of you who are wounded, just TRY to walk. We leave NOW.” 

Several people helped injured people and the group started to move. SG10 went to the back, her hands glowing blue. She would be ready to use her powers whenever they were needed. She’d been practicing. 

“Hi,” a voice said. She looked around her and saw Spongebobs1fan. 

“Oh hey,” she said warmly. “How are you doing?” 

“Good, good,” he replied. “This is all happening so fast. What do those people want from us?” 

“I don’t know,” she said grimly. “But whatever it is…I’m sure it’s the reason we’re missing so many users.” 

Sbs1fan nodded and continued on. Meanwhile, SpongeSebastian was deep in thought. He recalled the house in the middle of nowhere. Where Santa Dog (Elastic) was killed. But by what? Nothing made sense anymore. Not that this experience made sense in the first place. 

----------

Smoke filled the ocean air. Jelly coughed and stood up. She only had a few scrapes on her arms. But passengers littered the ground, along with metal pieces and enormous engines. People were screaming and there was a loud humming from the engines. 

“Help me!” People were yelping. They were panicking. Jelly was the stewardess. She had to help. 

“Excuse me,” a passenger asked, tugging her shirt. “I’m Jerry Sandoval. What happened?” 

“Oh, I don’t- 

Jelly stopped, mid-sentence. She noticed that his clothes weren’t burnt or damaged or anything. His hair was also fixed nicely. He also carried a brief case. 

“What was that?” Jerry asked. 

“Um…nothing,” Jelly said. She walked away. 

-------

The group came out from a corner and gasped. The enormous wreckage of a jumbo jet sat before them, survivors screaming and yelling for help. 

--------

Another excellent episode! 125508.gif

(S1E6) Episode 6: Halloween Gone Wrong

It happened again. Storm clouds popped out of nowhere and covered the previously sunny sea. The rain pounded down, but this time lightning was striking the sea floor everywhere.

"Where did this storm come from?!" shouted Deli.

"Keep moving! There are people from the plane that need help!" yelled Wumbology. The storm was stronger than the first storm. The roar of the wind and thunder grew louder. The wind was so strong Spongebobs1fan felt like he would be swept up into the clouds. They made it to the plane, only going off of the enormous silhouette the plane produced.

"Help!" Voices were coming from everywhere.

"Spread out and help the wounded!" yelled SpongeSebastian. Deli ran towards the plane. Suddenly, the darkness of the storm was illuminated by an enormous explosion. Deli ducked as debris soared over her. A terrible humming noise overthrew the thunder and wind. Then the ground shook vigorously and the remaining engines exploded into a fire filled mushroom.

"AHHH!" Deli screamed and ducked. Although the engines had blown, the ground was still shaking. Deli got up when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Deli," said the voice. "It's Girlygirl."

(theme plays)

"Let me go," 70s said.

"You know I can't do that," Percy said, smiling weakly. "Not until you give me the information I want."

"WHAT information?"

"You KNOW what information, 70s," said Percy, glaring at him. "Give me them or I'll have my snipers blast you into little bite sized bits."

70s sighed and hesitated. "Fine," he said. "Just tell me what you want to know about it."

"Good boy," said Percy. "Now...how many people can Hassan bring back to life?"

"12 at a time," replied 70s.

"How did he come about this unique power?"

"Just like the rest if us. Out of the blue."

"Hmm," said Percy. "I just shot Hassan. He brought himself back to life."

"No surprise," replied 70s. "He told me about his power before he disappeared."

"HASSAN!" bellowed Percy. Hassan appeared, wearing a creepy medallion around is neck.

"Hello, 70s," said Hassan. "Sorry about my betrayal."

"Betrayal?" 70s screamed. "What are you talking about?"

A blast split the air and 70s collapsed. Then everything went black

--------

"Bring him back to life now," said Percy, staring at 70s motionless body.

"Alright." Hassan set the gun down on the floor and waved his hand. The bullet hole disappeared and 70s gasped.

"What-" he screamed, breathing heavily.

"Good, good," said Percy, staring contently at 70s. "We can use your power for good use, Hassan."

"Thank you sir."

------

The storm raged on, and the gang had regrouped. They had six plane survivors: James, Lanie, Josh, Kim, Bill, and Sadie. Clapmaster and Jellyfishjammer also were with them, although not informing them of the events on the plane. Girlygirl was also welcome back. The group went on.

"Oh my god," Wumbology suddenly cried.

The rest of the group stopped and stared.

"Look!" he said. He dropped to his knees and started removing the sand, only to reveal a metal door.

"What th-?!" Ex said.

"Can you open it?" asked SG.

"I think," Wumbo said. He found a latch and heaved. He made a grunting noise, but then hatch door flung open. Suddenly, there was a glass-shattering crash.

"In, in, in!" terminoob hollered.

The group filed in. They looked around the room and saw that there was an enormous wall in front of them. Ex checked it out, peering out from behind the wall. He came back, a look of woe on his face.

"It's a maze."

"Oh jeez," said Clapmaster.

"We have our powers, though!" reminded Deli.

They were silent for a moment, everyone trying to get their powers.

"No," said Wumbology. "It's useless. We can't use them in here."

"We should make camp her for the night," said terminoob. "Who cares if there is a maze? Let's just stay here." terminoob closed the hatch door, blocking out the rain.

Everyone settled out in the dimly lit hatch.

--------

"I'll send him back now," Percy said, smiling at Hassan proudly. Percy then returned his focus to 70s and snapped his fingers. 70s felt a sharp pain in his thigh before the world evaporated around him. Then it reappeared again, and he was falling into a cave-like place. He landed in the middle of his friends.

"70s!" cried SpongeSebastian.

"You're back!" said Queen Malie.

His friends swarmed around him, helping him up.

"I'm fine you guys," said 70s, swatting them off. "I'm alright."

"Are you sure?" Wumbology asked, skeptical. "You just fell through the roof of this hatch."

"Hatch?" asked 70s. "As in Lost Hatch?"

"Sort of," chuckled Wumbology. "I found a metal door in the ground. It led to here. That's a maze right there."

"Hmm," said 70s. He then noticed the door was still open. "Why is the door open?"

"What?!" said terminoob. "I...I closed it."

"Yes," a voice suddenly said. "I opened it. I'm closing it too."

The door swung shut.

"I am a killer," the voice continued. "But a good killer. I kill for good. Good."

Everyone listened in horror.

"There is no escape. This Halloween will be more of a Helloween."

The lights went out, but the voice continued.

"Now," said the voice. "I am going to send an enormous cinder block plunging down onto you unless you move into the maze. 5...4...3...2..."

An SWOOSH of wind caused everyone to run into the maze. Just after, a cinder block crashed down on their campsite.

"See you later...in hell," said the voice.

------

"Okay, everyone needs to split up," said 70s. "Then whoever this killer is will have a less likely chance of getting to all of us. We don't know how powerful he is."

"But that's how people die in the movies," said tvguy.

"This isn't a movie."

Everyone then split up, going in different ways in the maze.

------

Ex and 70s were partners. They ventured through the maze, turning corner after corner.

"Hey!" Ex said suddenly. "What the hell is that?" He pointed to a open hatch.

"Another hatch?" said 70s. The two crawled in and saw that it was an underground tunnel.

"Oh god...," said Ex. They then walked through.

"Hello," a voice rasped.

-------

"Oh god," CF said. The storm was coming down on them hard. "We need to find shelter, Steel!" The two ran around, blinded by the storm.

"CF," said Steel. "Just be quiet for a sec."

"WHY?"

("Shiver" by Coldplay plays:

"CF!" shouted Steel, swirling around to face her. "PLEASE. Be quiet!" The two stared at each other.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?" shouted CF. "I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP!"

"I DON'T NEED HELP!"

"YOU DON'T NEED HELP?"

"NO!!" fumed Steel.

"Fine," said CF softly. "I'm gone." She then turned around, and ran into the storm.

-------

70s elbowed the killer in the nose. He stumbled backwards, in pain.

"RUN!" Ex screamed. The two darted down the damp, underground hallway.

"YOU'LL LOSE!" the killer called, coming after them. He resembled Ghostface from Scream, except he had a slim, jack-o-lantern mask.

"Turn this corner!" 70s said. But Ex didn't. He stayed back.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKING JACKASS! YOU DON'T MESS WITH MY FRIENDS!"

He punched the killer in the nose and tackled him. He grabbed the knife he held and tried to stab him. But the killer kicked him off picked him up. He threw him across the hall, Ex hitting the wall.

"YOU'LL DIE HERE. ALONE." The killer pressed a hidden button on the wall and a thick, metal door slid down. An explosion then ripped through the underground place, causing the place to cave in around Ex and 70s.

--------

"Do you know how to use a gun?" Clappy and Jelly had been partnered up again. They hadn't told their friends they still had their guns.

"Yes," she said coldly. "I was a cop for the BPD before all of this happened."

"Good," smiled Clappy. He loaded his gun with a snap. "Let's roll."

They strolled down the hall, guns ready. They turned a corner, scanning everything. They abruptly heard a faint rustle.

"Did you hear that?" rasped Jelly.

"Yes," Clappy nodded. They listened intently before the sound of footsteps filled the corridor.

"Oh god," Jelly breathed. "You take that side, I'll take this side." They turned in the opposite directions, back to back, surveying the dim labyrinth.

"Hey!" whispered Clapmaster, his voice cracking in horror. "I-I-I...I think I see something!" Jelly turned around and almost screamed. It was almost completely transparent, but there was that small force that showed it was there.

"H-hello?" asked Jelly, shaking in fright. Then it happened. The transparent figure disappeared and a man in a black suit appeared. He had a pumpkin mask over his face. Dirty, tangled locks of hair hung out from behind the mask. His costume resembled Ghostface from Scream.

"Hello," said the figure. His voice was raspy and horrific, resembling Scream...again. "My name is The Admiral."

"What, is that your killer nickname?" Clapmaster snickered. In a swift move, The Admiral pulled out a gun the same time Clapmaster fired at his chest. The bullet didn't effect the killer.

"HA!" shouted The Admiral. "I'm unstoppable."

"Run," said Clapmaster. The two ran down the hall.

"He's probably wearing a bulletproof vest!" Jelly suggested, trying to reassure herself more than Clappy. They turned a corner and continued to run. They hid behind a row of wooden crates that were in the middle of a clearing in the maze. They breathed heavily.

"Do you think we lost him?" asked Jelly.

"I don't know," replied Clappy, poking his head out and trying to make something out of his surroundings.

"Boo!" the same, raspy voice said.

Clapmaster swirled around, about to shoot when The Admiral grabbed his hand and twisted it. A gunshot split the air, and The Admiral displayed a knife.

"Gah!" shouted Clapmaster. Jelly then socked The Admiral in the face, grabbing Clappy and running.

--------

THREE YEARS EARLIER

We see Jellyfishjammer sitting in the front seat of a BMW. She sips at a coffee from Starbucks. A laptop sits on top of the compartment top. A Google Chrome window is open and a word processor is open. Jelly takes another sip of her coffee and stares out of the foggy window at an old house. This is the house of a very old enemy. She then decides she can't wait any longer. She nods to her partner and they exit the car. Her partner is silent like a lion stalking his prey. Her partner breaks down the door.

"BPD!" shouts Jelly. A bullet whizzes past her skull and she ducks for cover inside a room. Her partner does not follow. She then goes out and shoots the assailant. She makes the arrest. She then sees a trail of blood. Her partner had been shot, and then had tried crawling into another room for cover. But he didn't make it.

---------

("Before He Cheats" by Carrie Underwood plays through the scene)]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxhB78_ZijY)

Wumbology and Deli walked together in the eerie labyrinth. Wumbology and Deli had had chemistry on the internet...and in real life. They had met and become great friends. But Wumbology had an enormous crush on Deli. Deli had an enormous crush on Wumbology. The two had chemistry...they had been told so by friends. But they weren't sure if it would work out.

TWO YEARS AGO

Deli and Wumbology were having tea at a place called The tRea House.

"So what have you been up to?" Deli asked, smiling.

"Deli, you KNOW what I've been up to. I've spent every day this week going places with you," giggled Wumbology.

"I know, I know," she said, smiling. "Dealing with my brother's death has been much easier. It's been so much fun with all the places we've been."

"Yes," said Wumbo, smiling a white smile. Suddenly, a very muscular man approached them.

"Oh hey Craig!" said Deli, getting up.

"Craig?" said Wumbology.

"My boyfriend," said Deli, smiling.

"Your...your boyfriend," said Wumbology, stating it, more than asking.

"Er...yes. We've been dating since last month. We really hit off," said Deli, smiling broadly. She killed Craig. "Oh we better go, or we'll be late."

"Oh, yeah," said Craig. "I'll get your coat." He grabbed Deli's coat which was draped over the side of her chair.

"Bye!" said Deli.

"By-..Bye," said Wumbo, his heart shattered.

("Bleed It Out" by Linkin Park plays

)

Now they were walking together in the corridor, once again. The two hadn't seen each other since the run in with Deli's boyfriend. That had been two years ago. They hadn't met on the internet, or in person.

"So," said Deli. "How are you?"

Wumbology didn't respond.

"Wumbo...," said Deli. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," said Wumbology. "Absolutely nothing.[i/]"

"It seems like-

They stopped when they saw a computer-like pillar in front of them.

"Oh my..," said Deli. "What is that?"

Wumbo didn't answer. He stepped towards the pillar which extended to the roof of the hatch they were in. He ran his fingers across the enormous screen and across the keyboard which sat on a surface that popped out of the pillar. He spotted a ON/OFF button on the side of the pillar computer. Wumbology pressed it and the screen instantly exploded with life.

"Hmm," hummed Wumbo, staring at the screen with curiosity. The sound of the operating system music came from unseen speakers. A spinning icon appeared. The bootup screen then disappeared, only to present a operating system which looked confusing and for cryptographers.

("Master of Puppets" by Metallica plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z-hEyVQDRA&feature=player_embedded#!)

"Let's go, Wumbo," said Deli. "I don't like it here."

"Hush," said Wumbology sharply. "You can go on your own. I'm staying here."

"Wumbology...what did I do? You just stopped speaking to me after that day at the tea shop!" exclaimed Deli.

"I TOLD YOU!" Wumbo said, temper flaring. "I AM NOT ANGRY WITH YOU!"

"Wumbology," Deli said, her voice suddenly scared. "Don't touch the computer."

"Why? WHY NOT?" Wumbo then turned around and touched the computer mouse when a man in a black suit, similar to Ghostface's from Scream, stabbed him in the arm.

"AHHHH!" screeched Wumbology.

"HEY!" Clapmaster and Jelly suddenly came out from a corner and fired at The Admiral. The Admiral ripped the knife out of of Wumbology and pulled out a machine gun.

"DELI, MOVE!" Jelly screamed. She fired at The Admiral five times, some hitting the computers. The sound of gunshots filled the air. Clapmaster dove behind a maze wall just as a hail of bullets flew over him. Jelly ran towards The Admiral and shot at his head. Suddenly, The Admiral disappeared and the ground shook. A wall of fire surrounded the group.

"WATCH OUT!"

"WUMBOLOGY, MOVE!" Deli looked up and saw a man in black falling. She pushed Wumbology out of the way just as The Admiral smashed into the ground. He stood in a menacing position, his terrible pumpkin mask gloating at them.

"Just give up," sneered The Admiral.

Another explosion of gun fire sent Jelly and Clappy running towards him. The Admiral then ran at them, pulling a kitchen knife out.

"Say your prayers," muttered Clappy. He shot at the killer. Miraculously, The Admiral dodged them and jumped. He then landed...with a gun.

"I'm going to win," he said. The Admiral held the butcher knife steadily before diving towards Wumbology and Deli who had been sitting at the sidelines. He plunged the knife into.....the wall.

"RUN!" shouted Deli. She had saved Wumbology's life again. The two got up and ran towards the fire. They ran through and then dropped and rolled until the fire was out.

----------

("One Day" by Matisyahu plays: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgULq1yCz70)

Steel stared into the blackness, a tear streaming down his cheek. Did CF really just do that? I was an ass, thought Steel. He then took off at a sprint, trying to find CF.

"CF!" he yelled. "CF!" He then collapsed to his knees, crying. He was sobbing.

"CF!" he screamed again. "CF! I LOVED YOU!"

----------

("One Day" by Matusyahu CONTINUES to play)

We see Steel sobbing in the sand and in the storm.

We see CF alone in a cave, scared and cold.

We see Clappy and Jelly battling The Admiral.

We see Wumbology in pain, Deli next to him.

We see Ex and 70s in the collapsed tunnel.

We see The Admiral walked down a hall, knife with blood on it in hand, and walks up to the camera and says, "HAPPY HALLOWEEN!"