• Advertisement

Down Under Season 2: Red and Black

Ron

(S1E8) Episode 8: Bikini Bottom

"We need to get out of here," said Ex, following 70s.

"Where do you think I'm going?"

"Dunno," replied Ex.

"To the cinderblock!" said 70s.

Ex looked skeptical. "You plan to dig through that too?"

"Nope," said 70s, without a trace of laughter. "We're going to blow it up.

"Oh Jesus."

(theme plays)

Percy's fingers hit the keys on his laptop rapidly. Lines of code appeared on the screen. He typed a new line and hit enter. The D-Block exploded in sound. Percy flinched before sliding the laptop into his carrying case. He entered the D-Block. He ignored the pile that was Jerry Sandoval. All of the cell doors could now be opened; it was stupid of the Mastermind to exclude actual keys to lock the cell doors and replace them with computer programming. He yanked open the door that belonged to Whaleblubber. Percy jumped back at the sight of him.

His hair was wet and wiry. His skin was egg-white. His teeth were pointed and yellow. Black paint outlined his eyes.

"Ello," Whaleblubber barked. "Can I help you?" His voice was frightening...it even scared Percy. But he still managed to maintain his firm voice.

"You're coming with me," Percy said. "Let's go."

Whaleblubber stared at him, his jaw hanging open. "Why?"

"Because. Come. Now."

"Ha," he snickered. "You're trying to keep your voice from quivering."

Percy was speechless. "I...I am not! Now come!"

"YOU AREN'T MY FUCKIN MASTER!" Whaleblubber stood up and socked Percy in the face. Percy slid onto the ground. Whaleblubber approached him, his fists clenched.

"Don't mess with me," Percy said. As much as he didn't want to use his power, he had no choice. He snapped his fingers and Whaleblubber disappeared.

----

"We don't know where anyone is, 70s," Ex said, trying to keep up with 70s, who was practically sprinting to the cinderblock. "How are we going to get everyone out?"

"I have a plan."

"You always have a plan," Ex grumbled.

"I'm an admin, aren't I?" 70s countered.

"Well...yeah. I guess," said Ex. They continued on. A few moments later, they were by the cinderblock. "Alright. You said you were going to blow it up."

"Yup," 70s said. He raised his hands. Fire sprang out of his hands in ribbons of heat. They wrapped around the cinderblock. It started to crack. It then exploded in little bits of charred cement.

"Oh my god," Ex breathed. "That is badass. My power is moving the ground."

"Pretty badass too," said 70s. "But now isn't the time to marvel over each other's powers. We need to round everyone up."

"Isn't that pretty much impossible, given our tightened time frame?"

"Difficult," 70s said. "Difficult, but not impossible."

----

SG10 had heard the explosion from the other side of the maze. What was that? She instantly started sprinting towards the front. The maze was a breeze for her. She went in one time and had it instantly memorized. She back by the cinderblock in seconds. She crashed into ExKizuna.

"Hey SG!" he said. "How did you get here so fast?"

"I'm smart," she joked. "Where are you guys going? I heard an explosion."

"70s blew up the cinderblock. We can escape," Ex informed.

"I can radio everyone!" SG said, catching on. "You're trying to herd everyone back up, right?"

"Yeah," 70s nodded.

"I can radio everyone. I can read minds and telepathically send messages," SG said. "I'll send them all directions!"

"Alright," said 70s. "But they're all in different locations; you can send them all individual directions?"

"I'm Science Girl, 70s," SG said, shutting her eyes. "The brain can do anything. Especially my brain." She kept her eyes shut for a minute or so before they fluttered open again.

"Are they heading here?" Ex asked.

"Yeah," SG said. "I feel proud."

------

Sandoval couldn't move. He'd seen someone walk in, but that person hadn't seen him. He'd kept quiet...until Whaleblubber broke out. The man was now on the ground breathing heavily. Sandoval remained silent and reached into his back pocket for his gun. He pulled it out, checked that it was loaded, and shot the man.

----

Percy felt a sharp pain in his right shoulder. He now lay straight on the ground; blood gushing out of his arm. He turned to look at his attack.

"Who are you?" Sandoval barked. Percy said nothing. He got to his feet, using his left arm to help. "HEY!" Sandoval shot Percy in the chest, knocking him back to the ground.

"You killed me," Percy managed to say. His chest heaved up and down. He was finding it hard to leave.

"You're a threat to me," Sandoval said, putting the gun down. "Now...who are you?"

"Someone is a bigger position than you," Percy said. Suddenly, something shocking happened. It was like something inside Percy's chest had stopped working. Up his throat blood spat out. He tried breathing, but blood just shot back up. He was starting to panic. A piercing pain then started in his ribs. It was unbearable; like several rats running around inside you. He tried again, heaving in. No use. It was as if he were under water now.

"...can't," Sandoval was saying. "Hello?"

Percy shook. His vision became fuzzy. Then he went black.

"Hello?" Sandoval called. "HELLO?"

----

"Fighting" by Eyeshine plays

Everyone was crowded around 70s.

"Alright," 70s said. He counted everyone, making sure they were all there.

"4EverGreen is dead!" Goosebumps shouted.

"A lot of people are dead," Girlygirl said.

"Where is Luke?"

"HEY," 70s screeched. The room went silent. "This is how this going to go...the hatch is obviously very high up. But we have powers. Someone will lift the ground up there."

"I'll do it," terminoob said. "Everyone get in this square." Everyone formed a square. terminoob raised his hands and the square of ground popped up. They went up and up. In a few moments, they were up to the hatch. 70s opened up and they all clambered up.

"What now?"

"The storm is still here!"

"We're gonna get lost!"

"What if The Admiral chases us?"

"It's not safe out here, is it?"

"EVERYONE," Ex shouted. "SHUT THE FUCK UP."

"Ex, where the hell are we?" Dragiiin demanded.

"We just need to find a cave," 70s said.

"We always find caves," Jelly said.

"Where else do you suggest we go, Jelly?" 70s said, pissed off.

"Uh, remember where we are? Let's go to Bikini Bottom," said Jelly.

"I like that," tvguy agreed.

"Sounds good," SG said. "Maybe there are other fish there?"

"What about the Doodles?" SBLover said.

"They're all over," said Storytime. "Let's go."

"We don't even know where Bikini Bottom is!" 70s said. "We're in the middle of the fucking ocean!"

"Spongebob was lost before," spongebobiscool said. "In the one pizza episode."

"Yeah, and he rode a rock," Sandman said. "You really want to go off of that?"

"What do we do?" jjs said. "Cause standing here, arguing, isn't working."

"Bikini Bottom is our best bet. They won't suspect we'd go where we started," said Jelly.

70s stood in the front of the group, looking thoughtful. "Alright...which direction do think we should go, Jelly?"

"Well we went South when we fled from Spongebob's house...so North," said Jelly confidently.

"Alright," 70s said. "Let's go."

("Fighting" ends)

-----

"Road to Nowhere" by Ozzy Osbourne plays

The enormous group trudged through the storm, heading North. They didn't stop once. Some chatted.

"I've actually come to like you," Wumbology said to SOF.

"Compliment?" he asked, smiling.

"Yeah," nodded Wumbo. "I guess...you're just a bit misunderstood."

"Hey guys," Talonmalon said, walking up. "What's up?"

"Nothing," SOF said. "What have you been up to?"

"Walking around. Talking to random people."

Camera floats overhead, showing the enormous mass of fish walking. Zooms down to the front to show 70s, walking furiously against the storm. The camera goes back to an ariel view.

("Road to Nowhere" ends)

------

"Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson plays

Ariel view of the lit and bustling city. Camera then zooms into the group, entering. They look worn and tired.

"We're here," 70s muttered to himself more than to his friends. There was a murmur from everyone.

"Hotel?" Wumbo called.

"I have no money!" Mikadelic said.

"Let's visit Patrick and Squidward!" Sponge Sebastian suggested. The group said nothing, but ended up in front of Patrick's rock.

"Open," SG said. "How does Pat lift this?"

"It's a cartoon," Ex said.

"Oh right."

"I'll do it," PhilipB said. He walked over and flicked it open.

"How did you do that?"

"It's Styrofoam," he said. The gang entered the rock, barely fitting in the small house.

"PATRICK!" they all screamed, searching the few rooms. They didn't find him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!" They all looked up to see the familiar pink starfish staring down at them.

"Can we stay here?" terminoob said.

"Sure, friends," Patrick said. He hopped in and closed the rock. They were all packed together like sardines. "Okay...if everyone moves to left, we can use the pullout mattress!"

-----

"Drops of Jupiter" by Train plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtOeitDuu3I

Steel Sponge awakes, a tear streaking down his cheek.

CF walks the barren sea, alone.

The group awakes, cramped and annoyed.

4EverGreen lay dead in the smashed vehicle.

The Admiral hauls himself out of the hatch.

Percy lay dead in D-Block.

Sandoval cries, knowing he's shot someone.

The Mastermind watches from The Eagle's Eye. He, however, doesn't fire.

Whaleblubber discovers himself in Bikini Bottom.

------

("Drops of Jupiter" still plays)

I'd just like to say thanks to everyone for supporting Down Under. Almost 700 views for a show that has eight episodes?! That's amazing.

NEW EPISODES ON SUNDAYS

That's right. Season 1 Down Under episodes will be airing every Sunday at 5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time; 8:00 Eastern Standard Time. 630566.gif

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: Who is the real villain in the show? The Admiral, Percy, Hassan, The Mastermind, or The Doodles?

Answer: The Mastermind and Hassan are the true villains, now that Percy is dead.

(S1E9) Episode 8: Houston, We Have a Problem

"Alone" by Eyeshine plays in the beginning

The gang walked throughout Bikini Bottom, not seeing anyone. The bruised and scared friends cling to each other, despite the fact that they are dirty and unclean. The city in which their favorite show takes place is terrible. They looked all around, trying to look for some sort of fish. There wasn't any.

"So where do we stay?" asked Clapmaster. There was no reply. Just silence. They just continued on. They eventually came across what looked like a hospital.

"Aren't hospitals supposed to be short and wide, not long and tall?" Dragiiin asked, admiring the skyscraper hospital. It read HOSPITAL on the top.

"Traditionally," 70s said, looking up. "Maybe not here though. Let's go inside."

"Wait, why a hospital?" asked Girlygirl.

"They have medicine there. Showers. Beds. It's clean," terminoob said, answering for 70s. "It seems like a good place."

Everyone thought for a moment before agreeing and entering the hospital. The lobby was commodious and luxurious. Everyone looked around.

"Shouldn't a hospital be bustling with people?" Dragiiin asked. Suddenly, there was rustling. They turned around. They were shocked. Santa Dog panted in front of them.

"What the fuck!" Ex cried. "You're dead!"

"No, no!" he said, breathing heavily. "I'm not!"

"We saw you die!" tvguy said.

"No," said Santa Dog. "You want to know who was in there?"

"Who?"

"Old TV.com members! SBM Members! They're here too! It's not just us...it's the entire damn internet users that like Spongebob," he said.

"Oh my god...," 70s breathed.

"Then why did they attack you and shriek?" asked jjs.

"They know more than us as of now. They say that they're are monsters. They need to scare people away and be on edge," Santa explained.

"Can we trust them?" Ex asked.

"We have no other choice," jjs said. "If there are monsters...we should stay in Bikini Bottom!"

Everyone then started chatting and getting panicked.

"HEY!" terminoob shouted. "EVERYONE. GET SOME FUCKING SLEEP. WE'LL DISCUSS THIS TOMORROW."

The large group went silent and then searched the hospital, eventually settling all through out the building.

("Alone" by Eyeshine ends)

(THEME PLAYS)

It was the evening the following day and everyone was just wandering around the hospital. They still hadn't found out what to do. They were just going to stay put until they could decide what to do.

----

"Hot Mess" by Cobra Starship playshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY2KkOsEpfI

Ginger Jackson strutted down Bikini Bottom in a latex suit. The Mastermind stood beside her. But...they're rivals! The Mastermind was even keeping her captive! The two actually decided to join forces, as The Mastermind knew that she was a smart and dangerous woman. She would be a powerful asset to his crew. After leaving Sandoval to die like Percy did, he found Ginger quickly and they joined together.

"Alright, you sure you wanna do this?" Ginger asked.

"Yes," nodded The Mastermind. He pulled blue gloves out of his pocket and strapped them on. "Haven't worn these in a long time."

"Remember what we came here for," said Ginger. She loaded her gun she had been carrying. "I'll be hidden in the hospital if anything goes wrong, alright?"

"I know, Ginger," said The Mastermind, rolling his eyes. "Now give me the laughy floaty gas."

Ginger chuckled.

"Come on, we've said the name like twenty times." Ginger snapped her fingers and a bazooka-like turbine appeared.

"I like your power better," an annoyed Mastermind said. He entered the hospital.

----

The Mastermind sprayed the bazooka everywhere. But blue came out. Everyone, except 70s and Santa Dog who were in a room which was guarded by a door made of solid iron, suddenly started laughing, and seeing everything as smiley faces:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtGk_VMggi4

"New Soul," by Yael Naim plays:

LISTENING TO THIS SONG IS ESSENTIAL TO GET THE EFFECT OF THIS SCENE. LISTEN NOW.

Everyone floated around the hospital, seeing smiley.

"TEE HEE!" Ex said, his eyes wide. He giggled. "DONKEY FACE!"

"Temperance," Dragiiin said laughing his head off.

"NAOMI!" tvguy argued back. But he was laughing hysterically.

"La, la, la," Wumbo said.

"This feels good," said terminoob as he masturbated in a corner.

"Paul, Paul, BO BO!" Jelly said.

"Please marry me," Girlygirl said, proposing to jjs. jjs bawled his head off, crying and crying.

"BITCHES!" Clappy said.

"I have a bitch!" Bob Ball said, floating by. They were somehow able to float. "Her name is Lucy!"

"Hello SMILEY FACE," said Deli. "HELLO SMILEY FACE." She walked into a wall. "Hello smiley face!" She walked into it again.

The Mastermind admired his work and threw the bazooka out the door. He then cracked his gloved fingers and electricity spun all over them.

("New Soul," by Yael Naim ends)

70s and Santa Dog looked at him through security cameras.

"He took the entire hospital hostage," 70s said, looking at Santa Dog. The computer screens showed how pale his face was.

"Where is he now?"

"In the lobby," 70s replied.

"What does he want from us," Santa said, resting his head in his arms.

"Dunno," said 70s. "But according to the security camera feed...everyone is-"

70s went quiet. Santa look up. "What?"

"Oh shit," he breathed. 70s ran to the door and locked it.

"WHAT?" said Santa. He was scared.

"Never Look Back," by Zach Berkman plays

"He's not on any of the security camera feeds," said 70s, standing against the ice cold door. Santa looked at the computer screens and saw that The Mastermind was gone.

"Oh god," said Santa, shutting his eyes.

"I'm going," 70s said abruptly.

"What?" Santa said.

"I have to," 70s said. "Everyone is in stupid mode. I'm the only one left..." He realized that that had come out wrong.

"Right," said Santa. "You're the only one that can save anyone."

"Santa, I didn't-"

"No, no," Santa said. He stood up. "I get it. You need to do what you need to do."

"Santa, please," 70s said.

"No. Handle it on your own. You're obviously the hero here." Santa raised his hand and a blue jet shot out, hitting the door. It blew the door off of it's hinges. He walked down the hallway. The lights in the hospital suddenly went out and Santa disappeared.

70s sat down on the chair, at a loss.

("Never Look Back" by Zach Berkman ends)

-----

SG10 snapped out of it. She was floating and fell to the floor with a smack. She tried to look around, but it was pitch black. She stood up and leaned against a wall. Suddenly, muscular arms wrapped around her hand and picked her up. SG struggled, putting her hands on the meaty hands that held her.

"Listen here," a voice said. "You know what I want to know."

"Mmmm!" SG mumbled.

"I'm going to uncover your mouth," said the voice. "If you even try to scream, I will put a round in your skull." The hands released her and SG sprinted down the hall. The man caught up to her and SG felt a cold gun to her forehead.

"Please," SG yelped, being extremely loud. "Don't shoot!"

"Shut the fuck up and you won't die!"

"PLEASE!" SG sobbed.

"I swear," the man rasped. "Don't...move." Suddenly, there was the sound of a wall collapsing and someone shouted "RUN." SG got up and ran, faster than she ever had.

----

"Dog Days Are Over" by Florence and The Machine plays

Santa walked along and walked down the stairs. He walked straight out the hospital doors and walked down towards Conch Street. He suddenly stopped in his tracks. Didn't we stay at Patrick's house?

He knocked on the rock and it flipped open. It showed everyone, including him, sleeping.

"Oh my god," Santa said. He turned around and started to run when he heard a WHIZZ, and an arrow pierced his upper shoulder.

(Dog Days Ends)

-----

"First Train Home" by Imogen Heap plays

Steel walked along the flat, barren landscape that was the middle of the ocean. He was hungry. He was tired. He was sad. He was crying. His heart was broken.

"CF," he kept muttering over and over again. "CF!!!!!!!!" The storm had been good to him...until that moment. A storm cell touched down.

"MOTHER FUCKER!" Steel shouted at the oncoming tornado. "TAKE ME." He spread out his arms and ran towards the tornado. The wind smacked his and sped him up into the funnel. He was then thrown out of the storm, hitting a rock and getting killed.

(First Train Home Ends)

---

"Please," said tvguy, holding the gun at the face of a figure in the shadows. "I don't want to do this."

"Then I will." Hassan stepped out of the shadows and fired.

----

"Speechless" by Lady Gaga plays: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYPZv-1bW_E&feature=related

70s sits alone in the office.

Santa sags down, an arrow in his back.

CF cries, still alone in her cave.

Steel's mangled body still lies on the rock.

The Mastermind battles an unknown and unseen figure.

SG runs and doesn't stop.

Ginger walks away from the control panel, after cutting the hospital's power supply.

tvguy and Hassan battled, tvguy shot in the chest.

Wumbology and Deli stare at each other, after breaking out of the loopy gas.

------

Reviews appreciated!

(S1E10) Episode 10: Out There Somewhere

DoodleBob rises out from behind Patrick's rock. He held a bow, a bucket of arrows attached to his back. He circled Santa, blood dripping slowly out of the wound. Doodlebob glanced at everyone standing inside Patrick's home. He snapped his fingers.

----

At the hospital, SG suddenly fell to the ground. She was shaking vigorously. In the office, 70s was on the floor, shaking as well. Everyone was shaking.

----

Everyone inside the rock suddenly disappeared. Patrick was asleep on the ground.

"W-what do you want?" Santa said, shivering. Doodlebob bent down to see him.

"You are afraid of Percy," he said, his voice oddly smooth and warm. "You are afraid of The Mastermind. You will be afraid of me."

"Please," he replied. "I'll do a-anything."

"I...don't...care." Doodlebob stood up and walked away, towards the hospital. Santa didn't look at him; it hurt to move a muscle.

(theme song plays "New Years Day" by U2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3reF1gfkTAc)

Steel's eyes fluttered open. They were slits; orange slits. His muscles ached. He stretched out and almost screamed. Auburn fur covered his entire body. Sharp talons extended out of his fingers. What am I?! Steel tried to stand on two feet, but it felt more natural to stalk about on all fours. He stretched.

Oh god...I'm not a cat...I'm not a cat!

He suddenly felt the urge to cough and when he did, he let out an air splitting roar.

Damn. I'm loud.

He walked around and was back in the middle of nowhere. What will CF say when she sees me...wait...didn't a tornado smack me against the rock?

"Yeah, it did," a voice said behind him. Steel the Sea-Leopard swirled around to see a blue sea-leopard staring at him.

"Who're are you? And how did you read my thoughts?" Steel asked, eyeing the cat.

"I'm CF, silly!" she said. "I dunno how I read your thoughts. It just...kinda happened."

"CF!" Steel exclaimed. He strutted over and licked her fur.

"Steel, Steel!" she mewed. "I'm still angry at you."

"I'm so sorry, CF! I truly am. Please forgive me!" Steel said. A tear streamed down his furry cheek.

"No," she said, shaking her head. "You were a jerk to me. I normally would...but...given these circumstances, it's important that we get along."

"Then why won't you forgive me?"

"Teach you a lesson," she nodded firmly.

"But you just said we should be getting along...," Steel said quietly.

"After you learn not to be an asshole!"

"Fine, fine," he said. "When will that be?"

"I don't know," she replied. CF looked at her paws. "But until then...I'm willing to work with you. That's it."

"Good enough for me!" said Steel smiling.

"You look more like a dog than a cat."

----

The Mastermind battled an unseen force.

"You can't stop me," a voice chuckled. "I control the ocean."

"Jonathon," said The Mastermind. "I don't give a shit."

"I can be invisible," said the voice. "What the hell can you do?" Anger coursed through The Mastermind's veins. Electricity funneled through his gloves and shocked, as well as outlining, a figure.

"GAHHH!" the figure howled. A gruff fish appeared, sagging to the floor. The Mastermind shocked him again...and again.

"I AM IN CONTROL," heaved The Mastermind. "Not...you." The Mastermind shocked him again. The figure disappeared into thin air. The Mastermind sighed. Why does he never die?

----

"H-assan," panted tvguy. He gasped for air. Blood spouted out of his mouth. "Please...help me!"

"I can't," said Hassan, not looking at his dying friend. "I'm in control now; Percy's dead."

"How do you know?"

"Our minds were linked. He died and I knew," said Hassan.

"Percy would let me live!" tvguy pleaded.

"tvguy, you know that that is utter bullshit," he said, looking down at him. Hassan then picked tvguy up and dragged him into a hospital lab. A bowl of liquid nitrogen sat on a table.

"Hassan...Hassan!" tvguy screamed. "PLEASE! NO! HASSAN!!" tvguy squirmed and tried to get away, but Hassan was too strong. He thrust tvguy's head into the bull and tvguy's head froze on contact. Hassan yanked it out and smashed his head onto the counter; his face shattered into several pieces.

----

Ginger entered the hospital in her Latex suit. She zipped down the front part of her shirt, exposing more of her enormous breasts. She loaded her gun and strutted down the hallway. She noticed some users...they were shaking on the ground. What the hell..? She walked on, holding her gun steady. Ginger came across an elevator and pressed the lit "^" (up) button. She counted thirty seconds before the metallic doors finally slid open. She stepped through and examined the long panel of numbers. She selected the thirtieth floor. I'm not The Mastermind's servant...I am no! The doors slid open rather quickly, and she stepped through. Ginger wasn't satisfied that she was actual on the thirtieth floor. She opened a door and peered out a window. Bikini Bottom's glowing lights illuminated the sea.

"Oh god," she breathed, sitting down. Ginger hated being so high. What if it were to collapse, or sway? She didn't want to find out. She exited the room and searched the whole floor. There wasn't any sign of any SBC members, nor SBM members. Ginger looked down at her feet. She had a soft spot for SBM.

----

Santa twitched. The previously warm blood was now ice cold and was drying. Every time he tried to breath, blood shot up from his lungs and flew out, pushing the air right out. What did Doodlebob do? I distinctly remember going to Patrick's rock...then suddenly we were entering the city! He made an attempt to crawl, but a piercing pain shot through his whole body. He was stuck.

----

16 YEARS BEFORE

Charlene McGeaver sat inside her home, thinking intently about something.

"Mommy," three year old Zoey said, stumbling up on her lap. Two year old Jacob followed. They both had blond hair, and beautiful blue eyes. They had pretty, ocean blue skin.

"Yeah, sweetie?" Charlene said, focusing her attention on her kids.

"There's a man outside," said Jacob, smiling his toothless smile.

"He's not daddy though," said Zoey, shaking her head playfully. Charlene went pale.

"Sweeties," said Charlene picking both of her children up in both of her arms. "I'm going to put you in your rooms. Don't come out, okay?"

"Are we in trouble, mommy?" asked Zoey.

"No," said Charlene. "But mommy needs to talk to her old...friend."

"Oh," said Jacob, sucking his thumb. Charlene set both kids down on the floor of Jacob's room. She locked the door from the inside and then shut it. Charlene raced back outside and took a deep breath.

"You aren't supposed to be here," she said, looking at the man in black.

"You aren't supposed to have my kids," the man said. "Charlene, we've been over this."

"Darren, these are not your kids," said Charlene, her hair billowing in the wind.

"YES!" Darren snapped. He lowered his voice. "Yes...they are my kids."

"Darren," Charlene replied, her voice cracking. "If you don't stop these visits, I'm going to call the police. I haven't the past few times, because I feel bad for you, but-"

"YOU?" he roared. "FEEL BAD FOR ME?"

"I have custody," she said. "YOU DO NOT."

"Let me see them! NOW!" Darren suddenly rammed into Charlene. She fell to the floor, hitting her head with a smack. Blood dripped out; Darren didn't notice. He broke open the door and searched the house. He eventually came to Zoey's room door. He tried the handle. Locked. He rammed the door. Bits of wood fell off.

Inside, Jacob and Zoey huddled together. They were extremely frightened.

"Come on, Jake," said Zoey. She climbed up from her bed to the window and pulled it open with her brother's help. She pushed the screen out and the two crawled out. She helped Jacob climb through. The door gave out and Darren burst through. The two children darted to the side of the house and ran. They went to their neighbor Marilyn's house. The elderly woman took them in, and hid them when Darren came knocking.

16 YEARS LATER, PRESENT

"Zoey, hurry up," Jacob said, looking back. "He's coming!"

"I'm trying my best, Jake!" Zoey growled. She continuously punched codes in.

"Who the hell makes you punch the same code in 14 times?" Jacob said, looking down the dirt hallway. Suddenly, The Admiral appeared, boasting a kitchen knife.

"ZOEY!" Jacob hollered. Zoey punched in the last line of coding and the door slid open. The two ran in and the door slid shut behind them. They breathed heavily. Pounding followed, but the door withheld The Admiral.

"There has to be a way out of here," said Zoey, looking around the room.

"I know, I know," said Jacob.

"What? You know a way out?"

"No," said Jacob.

"Then why-I'm not going to ask," said Zoey. She scanned the dirt walls. "We can't escape. He has that-"

"We've gotten out of this shit before," said Jacob. He looked around the room and grinned.

"What?"

He walked over to a crate and picked up two guns. He handed Zoey one.

"Jake, I can't kill-

"If we don't, he'll kill us." Zoey looked at the gun in her hands and nodded. She loaded the gun and then opened the door. Zoey was ready to fire, but stopped. The Admiral was gone.

----

("The Traveling Song" by Will.I.Am plays [ur])]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwGgaBjoL3E)

CF and Steel ran at an amazing speed through the barren desert that was the middle of the ocean. Occasionally, they came across a whale or another sea leopard but nothing else. Whenever Steel tried to touch CF, CF growled at him and clawed him. Why does she hate me? I apologized... he would think every night. Whenever or wherever they slept, she would always keep ten feet or more away from him. Now they were running...it was an amazing experience. Steel had never gone so fast. Overhead, Pakasa and Sabre followed the two.

"Anything?" Sabre asked.

"Nope," said Pakasa. "Wait, wait. Yes. They're one of them."

"You sure?"

"Positive," Pakasa confirmed. "Steel Sponge and CF3689."

"Good, good," said Sabre. "Let's take them."

"You sure, Sabre?"

"Never have I been so sure. I want to know why the fuck they're cats," said Sabre. They swooped down and picked one up.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Steel screamed, wriggling.

"Be quiet," said Sabre, turning his voice to sound robotic. "Now."

"Steel, what the-"

"SILENCE," Pakasa roared. Metal knifes extended out of his fingers, jabbing CF.

(Traveling Song Ends)

----

("Pharrel" plays

)

Doodlebob strutted towards the hospital, smiling. He had used his doodle powers to confuse them and manipulate them. He had caused the plane crash. He had taken half of the members and placed them on the plane...not knowing anything. He had made them all think they had gone to Patrick's home. He entered the hospital and smiled at the users wriggling on the ground.

(Pharrel ends)

----

("Glory Bound" by Martin Sextion

)

SBM users sat together at a table, ssj sitting at the front of the table.

"SBC users have come," he said, looking down.

"Destroy them," said Mothra.

"Elastic Wasteband is there," PhilipB said. "I'm also there." He stood up and walked out the door.

"That was sudden," Abney said.

"We stick together," said ssj darkly. "They may be dysfunctional, but we aren't."

----

70s sits alone in the office, recovering from the Twitch, as Doodlebob calls it.

SG sits against a wall, only wanting to go home.

Zoey and Jacob run down the dirt hallway.

tvguy's face lay in hundreds of small pieces.

Hassan walks throughout the hospital, searching for someone.

The Mastermind stands alone, thinking about Jonathon.

Sabre and Pakasa carry CF and Steel to a secret place.

The Admiral pulls his mask off to reveal.....

TO BE CONTINUED...

----

CLIFFHANGER!! :o Wanna find out? 428899.gif You're going to have to wait until next Sunday! 125508.gif

(S1E11) Episode 11: Thirty-One

Title Card: 107869_450251.jpg (This isn't ripping off Bikini Top, considering I came up with the idea of title cards first 428899.gif)

Johnathon sprinted down a building hallway in New Kelp City. Sweat dripped down his neck. He looked back anxiously and tried to open a door. It wouldn't budge. He looked back again and tried another door. It wouldn't open. He looked and saw a man in black. Johnathon panicked and tried to open another door. Nothing. He glanced at the window at the end of the hallway and sighed. He ran towards it, smashed through it, and turned into a black mist.

(theme plays)

("O' Children" by Nick Cave plays

)

Sabre awoke, his eyes full of sleep. He stared up at the bunker ceiling. It was so empty; an eternity of nothing. Sabre sat up and looked over the side of his bed. CF and Steel were chained to a cage, both on opposite sides. Pakasa was sitting on the couch. Sabre clambered out of his bed and grabbed his rifle on the way.

"Hey," he whispered to Pakasa. "It's disappearing!"

"I know," said Pakasa, looking at Sabre.

"Will it disappear for them?"

"Dunno," he replied. "But Siali will be happy that we can return to her palace."

"But they're our friends...," Sabre said.

"Siali won't care. Daniel spread the disease to us...can't believe we had to bear near there when it happened...now we pass it to them," replied Pakasa, not paying attention any more.

"We can't just leave them like that!"

"SABRE!" barked Pakasa. "We aren't robots any longer! Isn't that good enough for you? The disease Daniel had turned us into robots...it now faded, as we passed it to them, turning them into sea cats. They'll just have to find someone new to pass it on too."

"But we WANTED to pass it on...how will they know they need to truthfully and emotionally want to give the disease to someone in order to pass it on?"

"They'll figure it out in time," said Pakasa. "Come on. Let's go." He stood up and grabbed the rifle Sabre was holding.

"What is your problem, Pakasa?" Sabre said with contempt. "You've been a real ass lately."

"Excuse me?" Pakasa said, whirling around.

"Yes! What happened to the guy who used to care about his friends?"

"He met Siali, the true friend," Pakasa snarled. "Why do you care so much?"

"I've known them for a long time!" Sabre said. "I'm helping them." He walked towards the cage and clutched the bars. Yellow electricity vibrated through it, the bars turning to ash. CF and Steel awoke, realized this was their one shot at escape, and ripped off the chains that bound them.

"Sabre...Siali is not pleased," said Pakasa staring at the ash that used to be the cage.

"Go," Sabre hurried. "Now." CF and Steel raced out the bunker as Sabre battled Pakasa.

"You are not a follower of Siali," said Pakasa, his eyes flaming. "Therefore you are a demon." Pakasa overpowered Sabre and killed him, the person who had been his partner just minutes before.

----

Doodlebob entered the hospital, a smirk painted on his face. He looked at the bodies writhing on the floor. Doodlebob walked up to the elevator. He pressed the glowing "^" up button and the metallic doors slid open. He stepped in and selected the Floor 15 and the doors slid shut. He was on top of the world; soon he would rule Bikini Bottom!

No you won't.

Oh, how naive you are!

Doodlebob stopped for a second, wondering who that was.

"'Ello?" he called, thinking to himself How stupid I am! Suddenly, the elevator jolted and the lights went out.

I am here.

"Ha," chuckled Doodlebob. I'm in the power; no one is here! "Oh really?"

Yes.

"Then what am I doing?" Doodlebob danced around in the dark. There was no response. "See? You can't see me! You're probably some fool from The Spongebob Community that was doomed with mind powers."

Listen you little bastard, if you don't shut the hell up I'll gut you like a fish! UNDERSTAND?

Doodlebob went pale. Suddenly, there was a loud pang! and the elevator car was free falling.

----

("I Like It" by Enrique Iglesias plays

)

Ginger Jackson noticed an open door at the end of the hospital. She walked towards it and entered.

"Whoa!" 70s cried, frightened. "Who the hell are you?"

"Oh, hello," said Ginger, smiling. "I'm Mothra."

"Really?" said 70s, skeptically. "From SBM?"

"Yeah...," said Ginger, sitting down. "Who are you?"

"70s," 70s said. "In fish form."

"I see."

"What is this? You and SBM have been here longer, right?" 70s asked.

"Yeah," nodded Ginger. Her phone suddenly started to vibrate on her belt. "Oh, excuse me."

"Wait, you have phones down here?"

"We...er...found one. I was voted to hold onto it," said Ginger. Escaping any further questions, she went outside into the hallway and answered. "Yes?"

"Ginger, I'm following Jonathan," The Mastermind said.

"WHAT?" roared Ginger. She glanced back at the open door with 70s in it and lowered her voice down. "I specifically told you to not get distracted! We had a deal!"

"Later, Ginger! Everything-"

"-can't be done at once. Yeah, yeah. I don't care! You know we needed this!"

"Jonathan is more important. You know that."

Ginger didn't reply. She clicked the "END CALL" button on her iFishPhone and slipped it back into her belt. She re-entered the room.

"You aren't Mothra," said 70s.

"No," said Ginger, smiling. "I'm not. But I'd like to join your group."

"I don't-" 70s was interrupted as Ginger slipped out of her suit and lingerie and was standing nude in front of 70s. "I..uh...I'm married." Ginger then hopped onto 70s lap and the two fell onto the floor, rolling around and kissing.

----

("Please Don't Leave Me" by P!nk plays

)

Abney raced after Philip, who was trudging through The Storm.

"Philip, please don't go!" Abney pleaded.

"Abney, please-"

"I love you!" Philip looked at her.

"Sudden," Philip remarked. "But I'm sorry, that doesn't change my situation...I still like you as a friend."

"Philip...please," Abney sobbed. "Please stay."

"Abney we're going separate paths..I'm going right, you're going left. Doesn't change the fact that we're friends...and maybe more." Philip then planted a kiss on Abney. "See ya around, Abney."

Philip then disappeared in the rain and fog.

("Please Don't Leave Me" by P!nk ends)

----

("Moneygrabber" by Fitz and the Tantrums plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1u6M_p5KAQ)

70s and Ginger looked at each other. Ginger smiled before kissing 70s once more.

"Alright, let's get dressed before we get caught," 70s said. They both stood up. 70s turned around to hand Ginger her suit when she reached for 70s pants and pulled his wallet out, pulled money out, and put it between her butt.

"Thanks," Ginger said, taking the suit from 70s. She put in on and then walked out. She reached down, pulled the money out, and played it in her pocket.

"Let's go regroup with my group of users," 70s said. He buttoned his top button of his shirt as they walked. They entered the lobby and saw that everyone had come around and were huddling together.

"What happened?"

"I'm cold."

"Help us!"

"I'm frightened!!"

"What if it happens again?"

It was chaos out there.

("Moneygrabber" by Fitz and the Tantrums stops playing)

---

Zoey and Jacob clambered out of a manhole in the middle of the street in New Kelp City. Cars zoomed by. The lights of the city were a change from the darkness of the underground. A car horn blared. Zoey and Jacob turned around to see a taxi inches away from them.

"Get the hell outta the street!" the gruff taxi driver yelled. The siblings raced to the sidewalk; they looked terrible. Like they had been...well, from a sewer. (428899.gif) They were thrust into the sea of fish going to their destinations.

"What's the time?" Jacob asked a man.

"9:15 AM," the fish replied kindly.

"But it's dark outside," said Jacob.

The fish's face turned to hate. "Oh yes...prank me, eh?" The fish stared at them, as if he were wondering what to do with them. "Come with me." He grabbed both of them by the fin and dragged them down the sidewalk. They walked for what seemed like hours. They finally entered a building and by reading the clock on the wall, found only five minutes had passed.

"Greg!" a female fish from behind the counter in the room said. "You're early."

"Yeah, Judy," said the fish called Greg. "But I found these two troublemakers who are apparently ditching school."

"Principal...," said Judy quietly. "You know how Laura feels about attendance issues...she's is the truant officer."

"I don't care," said Greg. "They'll be in my office." Greg dragged them past the counter, past the wondering eyes of Judy, and into the office. There was a large, oak desk in the room. A FishPod sat on the table, next to a Fishosoft desktop computer. Two wooden chairs sat opposite of the desk.

"What-," Zoey started.

"Sit," Greg commanded. He slammed the door in frustration, rattling the frame. Zoey and Jacob sat, frightened. Greg then paced back and forth beside them.

"Listen," Jacob said. "We aren't-"

"SILENCE," Greg roared, slamming a fist down on his desk. He looped behind them and sat down in his own chair. "Why are you not in class?"

"We don't go here," said Zoey.

"Oh really," said Greg. He was perspiring at an alarming rate. His lip was quivering uncontrollably and his eye was twitching every few seconds. "Then where the FUCK do you go?"

Zoey was taken aback by the principal's language. "You can't talk-

"I can talk to you however I want too," said Greg.

"No..," said Jacob.

"SILENCE!" Greg rasped. He pulled out a pencil and a notepad from a drawer. "Who's your teacher? WHO?"

"We told you...we don't go here!"

"I believed you outside," Greg said. "I thought, 'Oh, they probably go to Bailey Middle School...they don't start until 10:00 AM.' But then when that boy asked why the sky was dark...I knew he attended my school. So who is your teacher?"

"We don't-"

"THEN WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?"

"THE MANHOLE!" Jacob screamed, standing up. "Our Mom is dead...we were stuck in a maze with...with a maniac for ten years."

Greg went pale. "Those stories are true? About the killer down there?"

"Yes," the two nodded. "He's...he's our dad. He's goes by The Admiral."

----

The Admiral pulled off his mask, to reveal the scarred face of Darren McGeaver. His blond hair was matted down from his mask. He pulled off his costume, to reveal that bullet proof padding covered him. He snapped his fingers and it all disappeared. He walked along the hallway, looking at the manhole. I haven't been above ground in over ten years... He shut out his emotions and blasted the manhole off.

He climbed up, surprising everyone around. He looked around, taking the city lights in. He looked up at the sky and gasped. Oh shit...how did we get...here? He was in an alternate universe...a universe of Rock Bottom. It was replicas of the real thing. He wasn't at New Kelp City...he was at Rock Bottom: New Kelp City. He needed to get out.

----

"Show me," Greg said. "I need proof."

The two looked at each other, hesitating. "There is one thing..."

"Then take me to it."

This time, they stood up without hesitation and led Principal Greg out of the building. They went back down the manhole and down the dirt hallway. But this time, they turned down another hallway and went deep down into the ground. When air started to get hot and unbreathable, Greg started to scream. But the two siblings prevailed and dragged him down further. About five minutes later, they arrived at a metal door. Jacob plunged his hand into his pocket and searched for the key. Once he found it, he inserted it into the door and it opened.

Inside the room, air was plentiful. Greg gasped, collapsing on his knees.

"You'll get used to it," Zoey said. "Once you come down here a lot, your body will teach itself not to take as much air."

"I don't care," said Greg. "Show me." He looked around the rather large room; it had marble floors, luxurious furniture, and pearl while walls. There were iron bookcases, holding thousands of books, on the right side and a single door on the other side. The kids led them to the door and Jacob, once again, unlocked it. They went down a very well lit hallway with peach wallpaper, which was peeling off. They came to another door, but this one Jacob simply pushed open.

"How far is it?" Greg questioned, when they came to a pair of French doors.

"We're here," said Zoey. Jacob opened the French doors and Greg gasped. The site was beautiful; it was a French countryside, fish going about their day to day duties.

"What is this?" Greg said in amazement.

"You've seen nothing," smiled Jacob. They walked across the scene, coming to a cafe. They entered and went straight to the back; employees didn't stop them. Zoey opened the door and they shuffled in. Jacob then shut the door.

"This is a pantry," said Greg.

"Open the door," said Jacob. Greg did and he gasped...again. They were in a room in a courthouse. A case was in progress.

"Come on," said Zoey. She squeezed past Greg and Jacob and strode right in front of the judge; no one stopped them. Zoey opened a door, to reveal a staircase.

"Okay, when are we going to-" Greg started. But then he saw it. A steel safe, sitting on a shelf in the courthouse supply closet.

"Do you still have the combination?" asked Zoey.

"Yeah," said Jacob. He stepped forward and turned the lock until there was a click and the lock popped off.

"You sure you want to see this?" asked Zoey. "Once you step into our world, there's no going back."

Greg hesitated before nodding. Jacob pulled open the safe door. Greg gasped. Again.

----

Sorry, I wasn't able to put "Torn" in here. Next episode. 630566.gif Reviews demanded. 428899.gif