• Advertisement

What is the most extreme illness you've ever had?

SomeCanadian6

In terms of the strict definition of "illness", probably bronchitis over the summer of 2012. That was not a very fun summmer.

In terms of just about anything, probably the eye surgert I got Dec. 2005 because my eyes were inverting to the inside of my eye or something like that. That was also no fun fo rme considering all the appointments and crap I had to go through in late kindergarten and 1st grade @_@

About a year ago I got sick for a whole month with a horrible stomach virus. The doctor didn't know what it was so I was stuck for my body to try to cure it itself. I spent all of my spring break moaning, groaning and barfing. My temperature got up to almost 108 degrees. I stayed home from school for two whole weeks and spring break, and I did not sleep at all during the nights. Nothing has topped the horrible sickness I had in April 2014.

It wasn't really an illness, but I felt like crap after getting my wisdom teeth removed. In terms of actual illnesses, the worst I've gotten is maybe strep throat.

I had a stomach flu back in December of 2014 which lasted from Tuesday to Thursday. It was horrible. I couldn't sleep, kept throwing up, had to stay home instead of going to a social, was too lazy to get up so I had to watch Nick/Cartoon Network Reboot in bed (I use my Wii U to stream it to my TV), and missed opportunities to catch up on schoolwork. It was horrible.