• Advertisement

Things you disliked but now like

Hard video games. I was scared by the thought of playing a video game and never being able to complete it when I was little, no joke.

Resident Evil. I initially thought the first game was HORRIBLE when I played it for the first time because of the extremely corny acting and not even being able to beat the first zombie.

Manga. It took me years to break out of my Yu-Gi-Oh! shell and then more years after that to break out of my Naruto shell.

Adventure Time. I thought it was childish and really not my thing from the first two episodes I saw of it.

MLP:FiM. I wasn't really into it from the first five episodes I watched. There were also lots of Season 2 and 3 episodes I didn't initially like.

Youtube Poops. I thought they were terrible after I grew out of them for a while, and didn't get back into watching them until just last year.

Troll fanfiction. My Immortal actually irritated me before I grew to find its horribleness funny.

OMG I used to hate guacamole but now I can't get enough of it.

This.

Also use to hate rap music back in middle school and most of high school.  Now I've come to like it a lot more, although the quality isn't always that good. :P

SBM - I grew bored of the inactivity there and considered leaving only to eventually get more active and stay. I've always liked SBC though.

Winter- I know I already said this, but as a kid, I absolutely despised winter. (though tbh I have a feeling that I only despised it because everyone else was so negative) Now that I have some ability to not form my opinions based on others, it's my absolute favorite season

Pizza - I used to despise Sauce (not you SBC Sauce :P ) and cheese together; now Pizza is probably one of my favorite foods in existence

Oh, the Nostalgia Critic's another one for me. When I was first introduced to him, it was through a plethora of reaction videos and naturally, it involved a lot of high-pitched screaming. Didn't see the appeal. Then I watched a few episodes of his and I grew to like the guy, both as a critic and a comedian.

Oh, the Nostalgia Critic's another one for me. When I was first introduced to him, it was through a plethora of reaction videos and naturally, it involved a lot of high-pitched screaming. Didn't see the appeal. Then I watched a few episodes of his and I grew to like the guy, both as a critic and a comedian.

It's the opposite for me on this one. I loved him when I first saw his stuff and now I can't stand him.

Strangely enough I used to hate The Shield. At the time they kept going after my favorites. Daniel Bryan was my favorite before The Shield and they kept attacking him. I don't know when I started liking them, but it was probably around the time The Shield and The Wyatt Family had their feud. I didn't know which team I liked better. So I liked them in the last few months they were together. Now I go back and watch some of their old matches. When I started liking The Shield my two favorites were Roman and Seth. For some reason I didn't like Dean, now look at me... Dean and Roman are all over my Avatar and Signature. :P