• Advertisement

Things you disliked but now like

One that really comes to my mind is The King of Queens. When that first showed up on the TBS afternoon lineup, I was all like "dafuq is dis shit" and it was an automatic channel changer for me. Then one day, there was nothing else on to turn the channel to and I ended up watching it and now it's like one of my favorite things to watch when there's nothing else to watch.

• Like 1

One that really comes to my mind is The King of Queens. When that first showed up on the TBS afternoon lineup, I was all like "dafuq is dis shit" and it was an automatic channel changer for me. Then one day, there was nothing else on to turn the channel to and I ended up watching it and now it's like one of my favorite things to watch when there's nothing else to watch.

OMG KING OF QUEENS IS LIKE ONE OF THE BEST SITCOMS EVER

• God Himself 1

First thing that comes to mind is that I use to hate The Legend of Zelda series so much when I was a lot younger. Then I played The Wind Waker in high school and it completely changed my view on the entire series.

I could see not liking it when you're a kid or when it was first getting huge, but how did you hate it?

It was more of a "raised by parents to hate it thing" until I finally used it when I was 6-7 at a friend's house

It was more of a "raised by parents to hate it thing" until I finally used it when I was 6-7 at a friend's house

When I was 6-7 the internet was barely there. But I still went to chatrooms whether I had the chance. I liked playing computer games more though.

As for the topic I made, I didn't like consoles other than Nintendo's that much before I got my PS3. I had a PS1 but I didn't like it as much as my N64. Now I like my PS3 since it has pretty much replaced my Wii as my main system.

Also, I used to hate using headphones but now I kinda like them. And I didn't like eating hamburgers or meat a few years back but now I love eating those.

I used to dislike Rule of Dumb and Dumped episodes of SpongeBob but they are grown on me.

I also used to like Choir Boys, SpongeBob You're Fired, House Sitting for Sandy, Smoothe Jazz in Bikini Bottom and Rodeo Daze but not anymore.