• Advertisement

Worst Restraunt EVER!!!!!!!!!!

CyanideFishbone

That's the point, though.  They're supposed to hate you and be utterly disrespectful and they're supposed to act like, well, dicks.  Besides, that's not even the tip of the iceberg for how rude they can be.  I've seen them talk about incest, how gingers should kill themselves, and they even insinuated that my favorite movie was Brokeback Mountain! THE NERVE OF THEM!

As for the topic, I'm shocked that Olive Garden has yet to be mentioned.  That's probably the crappiest restaurant I've ever been to, and I've been to a Waffle House in South Carolina.

Olive Garden is amazing:o

• Like 1

That's the point, though.  They're supposed to hate you and be utterly disrespectful and they're supposed to act like, well, dicks.  Besides, that's not even the tip of the iceberg for how rude they can be.  I've seen them talk about incest, how gingers should kill themselves, and they even insinuated that my favorite movie was Brokeback Mountain! THE NERVE OF THEM!

As for the topic, I'm shocked that Olive Garden has yet to be mentioned.  That's probably the crappiest restaurant I've ever been to, and I've been to a Waffle House in South Carolina.

I actually think Olive Garden is decent. I get that the food's not the creme de la creme of Italian cuisine, but it's okay nonetheless. Also, the employees are pretty amiable at the one in my town. 

I know it's a famous place and I've only been there once, but my experience going to Ruby Tuesday wasn't the best. Our drinks, strawberry lemonades, if I well remember, made you shiver for how frigging sour they were. Then we asked them to be changed for raspberry iced tea that tasted like unsavory dirty water. I ordered a shrimp dip with tortilla chips. The dip was so spicy I could barely eat it, and the chips were incredibly salty... I'm willing to give it a another chance but I'm afraid the food won't be that good again, guess it depends what you order.

Also I once went to this Thai place, what I ordered was sooo greasy and didn't taste too good and uh, I think it gave me the runs xD

What's wrong with Olive Garden? other than being an American wannabe-Italian restaurant that pretty much just heats up frozen food? It's good frozen food, tho... 

Holy crud, I forgot about Ruby Tuesdays too. The only time I was there, my burger was definitely not completely done. Like it was still a little cold and the waitress said I didn't eat it fast enough. Haha yeah that's definitely bullshit. Haven't gone back since, but that experience was absolute crap.

What's wrong with Olive Garden? other than being an American wannabe-Italian restaurant that pretty much just heats up frozen food? It's good frozen food, tho... 

It's a combination between my family being super Italian yet absolutely loving it (so much so preferring it to my grandma's homemade pasta) and the fact that I've been forced to eat it since I was 7 (not forcefed, mind you, more like "hey this is gonna be dinner so if you don't want it you won't eat tonight").  Personal thing, really, I guess.

It's a combination between my family being super Italian yet absolutely loving it (so much so preferring it to my grandma's homemade pasta) and the fact that I've been forced to eat it since I was 7 (not forcefed, mind you, more like "hey this is gonna be dinner so if you don't want it you won't eat tonight").  Personal thing, really, I guess.

Well, I'm with you there. Olive Garden is the only place where my stepdad  would eat outside of home so if we are all going out, it has to be there. So much of it gets you tired after a while.

McDonalds and Chilies are my least favorite restaurants because of their poor quality of food, and poor customer services (especially Chilies, My family seriously waited an hour FOR THE FUCKING WAITRESS TO ASK FOR DRINKS)

Well, you're not the only one with that opinion. I guess you like any kind of food. :P

No, I'm a bear-y picky eater. It's just that I only order what I like and nothing I don't like or don't know about.