• Advertisement

Worst Restraunt EVER!!!!!!!!!!

CyanideFishbone

What the title says.

My story:

Anyways, I go to Michigan once every year for about a week. There is this one place near our cottage called Bad Axe. It's a really cool town, with tons of restraunts, you should check it out if you visit Michigan.Theres been a Dairy Queen for years there, considering here in NC there are almost no Dairy Queens. Well, the Dairy Queen closed 2 years ago, and got replaced with the worst thing ever.

Chiller's Grill.

Ugh, so we tried it after DQ closed. I ordered chicken and fries. It took about 20 minutes for our food. The chicken tasted like it was REHEATED. The fries were okay though.

Sorry to be a spelling nazi, but I'm pretty sure it's "restaurant" (like crushing and Sauce said). The worst restaurant I've ever been to as far as my memory goes was a place called "Rustler's Roost". The wait was ridiculously long and the food sucked.

Dick's Last Resort. I don't care if the food is okay and the workers are supposed to treat you like crap, but a worker treated me like a rug for ordering water. Water. It got to a point where I was forced to do something (Pass out napkins? I forgot) by a worker. That is just cruel. I'm fine with waiters throwing stuff at you and acting snobby, but what they did was unacceptable. It doesn't help that it's not a very appropriate restaurant... but you can't pay me to eat here.

I went to this Japanese restaurant and the meat is hard, I hate that place.

The name boy.  Tell us the name of this place. :P

My worst restaurant I've ever been to was this Chinese place called Hong Kong Buffet.  The food there just had absolutely no taste and it eventually got shut down due to being infested with cockroaches. 

Wegman's>All the restaurants in this thread combined\

Wegman's is awesome for dining. Best part, it's a grocery store, 8)

But, en serio, worst restaurant ever was this disgusting place in NYC. Never EVER eat at tourist attractions. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

• Like 4

Wegman's>All the restaurants in this thread combined\

Wegman's is awesome for dining. Best part, it's a grocery store, 8)

You deserve all my likes.

• Like 1

The name boy.  Tell us the name of this place. :P

My worst restaurant I've ever been to was this Chinese place called Hong Kong Buffet.  The food there just had absolutely no taste and it eventually got shut down due to being infested with cockroaches. 

In Chapel Hill NC?

I live there, and theres a place called Hong Kong Buffet. And it also sucks

Dick's Last Resort. I don't care if the food is okay and the workers are supposed to treat you like crap, but a worker treated me like a rug for ordering water. Water. It got to a point where I was forced to do something (Pass out napkins? I forgot) by a worker. That is just cruel. I'm fine with waiters throwing stuff at you and acting snobby, but what they did was unacceptable. It doesn't help that it's not a very appropriate restaurant... but you can't pay me to eat here.

That's the point, though.  They're supposed to hate you and be utterly disrespectful and they're supposed to act like, well, dicks.  Besides, that's not even the tip of the iceberg for how rude they can be.  I've seen them talk about incest, how gingers should kill themselves, and they even insinuated that my favorite movie was Brokeback Mountain! THE NERVE OF THEM!

As for the topic, I'm shocked that Olive Garden has yet to be mentioned.  That's probably the crappiest restaurant I've ever been to, and I've been to a Waffle House in South Carolina.

That's the point, though.  They're supposed to hate you and be utterly disrespectful and they're supposed to act like, well, dicks.  Besides, that's not even the tip of the iceberg for how rude they can be.  I've seen them talk about incest, how gingers should kill themselves, and they even insinuated that my favorite movie was Brokeback Mountain! THE NERVE OF THEM!

As for the topic, I'm shocked that Olive Garden has yet to be mentioned.  That's probably the crappiest restaurant I've ever been to, and I've been to a Waffle House in South Carolina.

Maybe it's not my type of restaurant. But the way they acted was far from being a dick.

Maybe it's not my type of restaurant. But the way they acted was far from being a dick.

What? But you just said they treated you like a rug for ordering water and that the waiter forgot to pass out napkins.  That's exactly what a dick would do; that's what being a dick is.  I get that it's not your type of restaurant (honestly, it's not my type of restaurant either; I'm not the biggest fan of paying people to treat me like trash) but if you don't think they're dicks but you're complaining about terrible service it doesn't really make sense.

What? But you just said they treated you like a rug for ordering water and that the waiter forgot to pass out napkins.  That's exactly what a dick would do; that's what being a dick is.  I get that it's not your type of restaurant (honestly, it's not my type of restaurant either; I'm not the biggest fan of paying people to treat me like trash) but if you don't think they're dicks but you're complaining about terrible service it doesn't really make sense.

You might've had to have been in my shoes to understand more, really.