• Advertisement

Worst Restraunt EVER!!!!!!!!!!

CyanideFishbone

I don't think I remember any bad restaurant experiences, but if we're talking about local fast food chains, then my local McDonald's. Here's how it went. My brother ordered a Big Mac with no cheese in the drive-thru and there were a lot of cars in the two entrance drive-thru, so we had to wait a really long time. I'm not exaggerating. One of the cars in front was moving so slow and we had to wait like 15 minutes in line (usually, it took 5 minutes before the new drive-thru came in). When we went to the second window and got our order, my brother got a Big Mac with cheese on it.

Not only that, but I hated the Big Macs that they sold there. I'm sure it could be an issue with my local McDonald's though.

Add Friendly's to the list of worst restaurants ever.  Went there the other day and found a hair in my food.  Not to mention I waited over a hour and a half for just a cheeseburger and a milkshake when there was barely anyone there.

Add Friendly's to the list of worst restaurants ever.  Went there the other day and found a hair in my food.  Not to mention I waited over a hour and a half for just a cheeseburger and a milkshake when there was barely anyone there.

Really, because, I love Friendly's! Although, there are almost none of them around where I live because all but the one in the mall closed, and that one is a Friendly's Express! Although, they are reopening at least one location around where I live.

I still stand by my choice of school cafeterias. How do people even eat that……. It's just….. idk. I can't go as much as looking at must school lunch and being grossed out. And it's hard to gross me out. I mean really hard.

And yes, i've eaten school lunch before. In maybe kindergarden or 1st grade. I remember thinking some menu items were okay for a while then I decided how gross it really is

I still stand by my choice of school cafeterias. How do people even eat that……. It's just….. idk. I can't go as much as looking at must school lunch and being grossed out. And it's hard to gross me out. I mean really hard.

And yes, i've eaten school lunch before. In maybe kindergarden or 1st grade. I remember thinking some menu items were okay for a while then I decided how gross it really is

But, cafeterias aren't restaurants!

But, cafeterias aren't restaurants!

Yeah they are. Cafeterias are a type of restaurants.

Wikipedia describes restaurants as a business which prepares and serves food to customers in exchange for money before or after the meal. Even in schools, you are exchanging money to people who prepare and serve you food. Just saying

Yeah they are. Cafeterias are a type of restaurants.

Wikipedia describes restaurants as a business which prepares and serves food to customers in exchange for money before or after the meal. Even in schools, you are exchanging money to people who prepare and serve you food. Just saying

Two things...

1. I'm pretty sure that school cafeterias do not proclaim that they have a degree of professionalism in preparing food, something an actual restaurant has to have. I'm also pretty sure that most users thought this thread was about naming a(multiple) specific restaurant(s) that they didn't like or had a horrible experience at. Not just...a type of restaurant in general. That would be like me complaining about hot dog stands or ice cream trucks.

2. Wikipedia is not going to get you far in a debate of any kind. Just saying.

Two things...

1. I'm pretty sure that school cafeterias do not proclaim that they have a degree of professionalism in preparing food, something an actual restaurant has to have. I'm also pretty sure that most users thought this thread was about naming a(multiple) specific restaurant(s) that they didn't like or had a horrible experience at. Not just...a type of restaurant in general. That would be like me complaining about hot dog stands or ice cream trucks.

Yeah, but hasn't someone said their school cafeteria previously in this thread? Ah, whatever though

Two things...

Exactly my point! It's not like Wikipedia is even a reliable sources anyway, to tell you the truth, honestly!

Exactly my point! It's not like Wikipedia is even a reliable sources anyway, to tell you the truth, honestly!

I'm not writing a research paper or in a professional debate, and Wikipedia can actually be true most of the time (I hate this whole "wikipedia is never true" stereotype) Just backing up my point

CyanideFishbone, Neither I nor Metal Snake ever said anything about Wikipedia "never being true"!  We  are just saying that Wikipedia is not always reliable (or at least I am saying that)!

It's common knowledge it's not always reliable, but it's reliable most of the time to me. I wouldn't use Wikipedia on a research paper or anything, I'd only use it as a last resort.

It's common knowledge it's not always reliable, but it's reliable most of the time to me. I wouldn't use Wikipedia on a research paper or anything, I'd only use it as a last resort.

It's right for most of the time, too! Now, we're getting sidetracked! Let's get back onto the main topic!