• Advertisement

Worst Restraunt EVER!!!!!!!!!!

CyanideFishbone

The worst restraunt a I have been to is a tie for Applebee's and Chick-fil-a every time I ate at Applebee's I would get sick( I threw up once) and chick-fil-a is really bad they serve that at my school and its a wet chicken on a wet bun usually the same at the restraunt but there shakes are good.

I remember this place called "Red, Hot and Blue"

I barfed.  :P

There used to be one near my Whole Foods. I remember it being decent, but then this crappy barbeque place moved in after and i asked for a pizza and they gave me a BACON pizza when i asked for pepperoni. 

And then that place closed  :P

McDonalds. How people can even stomach that stuff down is... I just don't even... gah. If you want junk food, at least get real food at your local pizzeria.

Agreed, the only real thing i used to like there was The Chicken Selects. Then they removed it. And now i get my fix from Burger King. Ahh, the chicken parm, and if that's off season, i get the chicken strips, they're still great :D

McDonalds. How people can even stomach that stuff down is... I just don't even... gah. If you want junk food, at least get real food at your local pizzeria.

The worst restraunt a I have been to is a tie for Applebee's and Chick-fil-a every time I ate at Applebee's I would get sick( I threw up once) and chick-fil-a is really bad they serve that at my school and its a wet chicken on a wet bun usually the same at the restraunt but there shakes are good.

Five Guys. No really. A couple years ago, I went there and the food was awful. The cashiers didn't even listen to us, and me and my brother got sick for a week.

I like McDonalds, I like Applebee's, and I've heard Five Guys is awesome. Excuse me for being a horrible person. :P

Anyway, the worst place I've ever probably eaten at is my school cafeteria. The food tastes decent, but their portions are so small, the food is frozen weeks in advance (and might not even be real food), and rat feces were found in this cafeteria last year, so the Health Department had to close the place down.

(And yet, like a moron, I continue to eat this garbage because I'm too damn lazy to pack my own lunch... <_<)

There was also this time where I threw up after eating a hamburger my dad bought me on a Fourth of July many years ago, but I can't remember where he bought it. If I did, I'd probably stay as far away from that place as possible.

Agreed, the only real thing i used to like there was The Chicken Selects. Then they removed it. And now i get my fix from Burger King. Ahh, the chicken parm, and if that's off season, i get the chicken strips, they're still great :D

Ooh, Have you tried the Chicken Fries?

That's probably the crappiest restaurant I've ever been to, and I've been to a Waffle House in South Carolina.

I take offense to that.

Also, the worst restaurant I've ever been to is a Mexican restaurant that gave me diarrhea.

I like McDonalds, I like Applebee's, and I've heard Five Guys is awesome. Excuse me for being a horrible person. :P

Anyway, the worst place I've ever probably eaten at is my school cafeteria. The food tastes decent, but their portions are so small, the food is frozen weeks in advance (and might not even be real food), and rat feces were found in this cafeteria last year, so the Health Department had to close the place down.

(And yet, like a moron, I continue to eat this garbage because I'm too damn lazy to pack my own lunch... <_<)

There was also this time where I threw up after eating a hamburger my dad bought me on a Fourth of July many years ago, but I can't remember where he bought it. If I did, I'd probably stay as far away from that place as possible.

Even though my school is one of the oldest in the district, we have a really nice cafeteria. I pack my lunch though.