• Advertisement

Worst Restraunt EVER!!!!!!!!!!

CyanideFishbone

Yeah, tastes change. I still cringe when i remember i used to eat candy canes dipped in ketchup

It's not that. I can still down a double bacon cheeseburger and large fries like nobodies business. It's that, not only is it god awful for you and extremely expensive, it makes you incredibly lethargic. It's the first fast food chain that makes you realize that you can't eat like you used to, and it hits you really quickly. If I plan on going to eat at Five Guys one day, then that's the only thing I'm doing for the entire day.

Of course, that might just be me.

It's not that. I can still down a double bacon cheeseburger and large fries like nobodies business. It's that, not only is it god awful for you and extremely expensive, it makes you incredibly lethargic. It's the first fast food chain that makes you realize that you can't eat like you used to, and it hits you really quickly. If I plan on going to eat at Five Guys one day, then that's the only thing I'm doing for the entire day.

You're still pretty young, terminoob. Comparing a 13-year-old's metabolism to a 20-year-old's metabolism is not like comparing it to a 50-year-old's metabolism.

I rarely eat Five Guys and excersize regularly 

What if I told you for a while I hated Chipotle? For a while they had funky tasting chicken and a sewage leak at mine.

I had Chipotle from a store about 20 minutes away from mine 2 months ago and i got sick. I don't think i'll eat at Chipotle in a while, honestly. I threw up 6 times when i was sick.

The one around here is a dirty ass restaurant

Does Horseheads just have better chain restaurant standards or something? :P I have absolutely never had a bad experience at a chain restaurant here to the point of puking.

Around where I live there used to be this diner called five diner (or something like that). The place used to be really good but the last time I went there it sure had gone downhill. Awful service, and awful food. Shortly after that the place closed down and a spanish restaurant moved to where the place was.