• Advertisement

186b. Plankton's Pet

Jjs Goodman

Episode Rating?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Plankton's Pet Rating?

• 5/5 Stars: I've found the perfect pet!
    • 4/5 Stars: Fetch, boy!
    • 3/5 Stars: This pet could be better.
    • 2/5 Stars: Meh..too smelly.
    • 1/5 Stars: Too stupid.

tumblr_mgotyxs1Ie1rcqnnxo1_500.gif
================== Plankton's Pet ================================
Writers - Luke Brookshier, Marc Ceccerelli, Mr. Lawrence
Prod. Code - 186b
Rating - ★★★★ (8/10)
Season 9
===============================================================
First of all.... holy ice cream sandwich, Spot & Plankton are cute. This episode was great. I love how Spot didn't disappear by the end of the episode, the jokes were good, the plot was interesting. I'd write a MUCH longer review, but I'm tired. Perhaps later.

This was an awesome episode! I like how something good finally happens to Plankton. Spot is cute, the humor was nice, and we got to see a softer side of Plankton. In a nutshell I just love this episode! 5/5

I thought it was a great episode. Spot was so cute and an amoeba seems like the perfect pet for Plankton. SpongeBob helping Plankton was good and I like how he made a reference to when Gary ran away (either to Dumped or Have You Seen This Snail?) and the ending was really a HOLY PLOT TWIST, seeing how things actually ended up happy for Plankton. I hope to see more of Spot in the future since he stuck around at the end.

Again, it was a wonderful and funny episode.

Three words to start this review "Holy plot twist!"

What a spectular episode! From Spot to the other characters, everything was perfect! I'm suprised how this episode didn't invovle the secret formula for once. The twist with Spot grabbing the patty and eating it was fun to see. From start to finish, this episode was heartwarming. I actually don't mind seeing Spot again maybe as a background appearance. Kind of like Sandy's robots made an appearance in two episodes.

10/10

I might be a little bit pre-mature in saying this (because, as of 1-24-2013, I haven't seen all of the season 9 episodes that have aired yet), but Spot may just very well be the best NEW "Spongebob Squarepants" character introduced into the series EVER!!!! :) I can already imagine the potential new plot possibilities, and it will be a way to make new potential episodes fresh! B) Keep up the good work writers; because on a scale of 1-10, this is an ELEVEN!!!! :D :D :D :D Enough said! ;)

• Like 2

When I first heard of this, I was expecting some boring and repetitive jokes. Instead, the episode was epic. All the things I loved about this ep have been said already, like the awesome lines, the hilarious comedy, etc. One thing I really admire is that they didn't decide to end the episode with something bad, but instead Plankton keeps Spot. I loved this episode. Definitely in my top 10. 10/10

• Like 1

I predicted that Plankton'd lose the pet at the end, but no. Does this mean that he'll be reappearing?

Plankton's lonliness and need for a pet was well played, and Spot was adorable. I like how Plankton now has a loving companion plus a defense against that evil fiend, Krabs!

A+

• Like 2

I liked this episode for the same reason I liked The Algae's Always Greener. it doesn't just focus on Plankton trying to steal the secret formula again and focuses more on him as a character. In this case, it looks at his desire for a living, breathing companion, and he gets that companion in the form of Spot. I love how their relationship, despite its ups and downs, stays pure, and how Plankton gets to have his happy ending for once. Overall, I'll gladly give this episode a 10/10 (even though I would've liked more Patrick :P jk).

• Like 3

I just like spot, hope he's going to appear in more episode.

We'll have to wait and see for episodes after 186b (the production code of this episode).

Also, aw, someone voted 4/5 - so much for the 5/5 streak. :P

We'll have to wait and see for episodes after 186b (the production code of this episode).

Also, aw, someone voted 4/5 - so much for the 5/5 streak. :P

22/23= 5/5 :P

I loved this episode so much and so far this episode is the best of season 9. In my opinion, this episode is a bit better than "Eek, and Urchin". I hope we see Spot in a perfect SpongeBob episode like this. 10/10