• Advertisement

186b. Plankton's Pet

Jjs Goodman

Episode Rating?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Plankton's Pet Rating?

• 5/5 Stars: I've found the perfect pet!
    • 4/5 Stars: Fetch, boy!
    • 3/5 Stars: This pet could be better.
    • 2/5 Stars: Meh..too smelly.
    • 1/5 Stars: Too stupid.

The. krill. is. freaking. ADORABLE. Seriously, credit to the storyboarders and animators. I've always wanted a "Plankton & Son/pet" episode. I hope I'm not as disappointed as I was with Squid Defense..

Untitled-144.png

* Written by: Marc, Luke, and Mr. Lawrence

* So Plankton dresses up as a baby now to steal patties?

* Yikes...he ripped off the baby's head! But it's just Plankton.

* Lol at Mr. Krabs insulting the ladies.

* Lol at Karen treating Plankton like a baby.

* A pet? Hmm..

* Lol why was SpongeBob stalking Plankton?

* This episode reveals SpongeBob found Gary at an animal shelter.

* Some older animals can be seen: Like a Guard Worm, the old snail from Gary in Love, ect.

* An algae rock? Reminds me of Rocky.

* Lol "too stupid".

* Aw, the little green krill is cute.

* Hi "Spot"

* Spot looks so cute walking.

* Lol at Plankton revealing he didn't walk that long.

* Plankton squished Spot...but it re-grew itself.

* Spot's innocence is so cute.

* Spot can run fast.

* Lol Spot is stealing the patty just like Plankton.

* lol "HOLY PLOT TWIST"

* Spot sure is hungry too.

* Spot, Plankton is sorry..but he's gone.

* Lol at "Don't any of you have jobs?"

* Did they just reference Where's Gary? (with SpongeBob mentioning being alone without Gary once)

* Uh oh..a sea monkey, an urchin, and a guard worm!

* Oh wow, Spot was in Plankton's eye. :P

* Spot grows mega big and scares the animals off.

* Aw, cute episode. Glad the ending didn't ruin it, and I hope Spot appears again. It was cool how Plankton and SB worked together here, as well.

Grade: A

• Like 1

Aaand that's another winner for Season 9. It washes out the awful taste Squid Defense left in my mouth. Then again it was written by the team that pretty much writes Pre-Movie level episodes easily- TEAM BEAST: Luke Brookshier, Marc Cecarelli and Mista Lawrence!

Da Good

-Mr. Krabs beating the crap out of a baby was weird at first but became funny this time around.

-Mr. Krabs getting beat up by old ladies was good too.

-I laughed at Spongebob popping up in the window randomly.

-*Plankton walks past Patrick* "Too stupid." I laughed.

-Spot may have had the most unoriginal name in the world, but he was cute.

-"It's not showering me with unconditional love! I think it's defective."

-"HOLY PLOT TWIST"

-I loved the dramatic close-up on Spot's empty collar.

-The scene at the pound was awesome too.

-"You were on my optical cornea the whole time!" Plankton had some great lines this episode.

-SPOT GETS BIG

-And...Plankton keeps Spot? Holy plot twist indeed. I wonder if we will see him again, since this episode didn't seem in a rush to go back to the status quo. Then again, the show doesn't really have continuity, but it has been beefing up in that department lately. I hope Spot appears again. :)

Da Bad

-NOTHING except maybe the fact that it was another plankton episode which I am kinda getting sick of but they are getting better so its alright

Very good episode, my 3rd favorite of the Season behind Patrick-Man and Eek, An Urchin. 8.5-9.0/10

• Like 5

I thought this was really nice episode that was surprisingly funny and a great change of pace from a normal Plankton episode. It was good to see Sheldon's softer side and in doing so, it didn't diminish any comedy elements that makes the single cell organism a really good character. The plot may not have been the most original ever but the dialogue and sight gags definitely made up for that. I'm not sure it's going to remain one of the most memorable episodes of the season but right now, it's a really sweet episode with some hilarious gags (those of which Aquatic Nuggets mentioned above...) I'm not quite sure what to grade this one but it would definlaty be a high eight or low nine...

• Like 1

oh my gosh. this was a great episode. plankton episodes usually do not end to well. But wow...fantastic, the baby scene, spongebob stalking planton, "to stupid" craxked me up. spot was adorable! and plankton actually cared more for his pet then the formula, thats a step up for plankton. amazing job writers!

• Like 1

Wow, what an amazing episode. So many great laughs, and I loved the mix of characters (Patrick's cameo was awesome), and the humor was on par with that of Patrick-Man and Eek! :) So much better than Squid Defense. ^_^ A+

• Like 5

I am a sucker for Plankton episodes, as stated above, and this was an all around fantastic episode. This is very high up there as one of my favorite post-movie season episodes and it is making me want to watch Saturday morning premiere episodes more often now. Oh and as already stated multiple times this morning, the Patrick cameo was hilarious.

A+ 10/10

• Like 5