• Advertisement

DoodleBob To Return?

Jjs Goodman

So, CDCB and I were looking through the US Copyright Office, and we came across something interesting..

We found a file that said "2012 DoodleBob Guide" - it's basically an animation style guide on how to draw DoodleBob.

If you have no idea what an Animation Style Guide is, shows like Adventure Time use them as like Model Sheets for scenes or characters, so thus this means the crew might be working on a new episode with DoodleBob (it was registered in July 2012..I doubt that would be for Frakendoodle).

Plus, DoodleBob was in the game "SpongeBob SquarePants: Drawn to Life", so it wouldn't be too outlandish for him to return (and not to mention Bubble Buddy returned as well).

Source: http://cocatalog.loc...113085730&SID=3

It could possibly happen. I mean DoodleBob is one of the more popular one and done characters along with Bubble Buddy. So his return in a future episode is definitely an intriguing idea. Although I think him being trapped on paper wraps up all loose ends with his story...unless there is a magical copy machine out there. :P

• Like 1

It could possibly happen. I mean DoodleBob is one of the more popular one and done characters along with Bubble Buddy. So his return in a future episode is definitely an intriguing idea. Although I think him being trapped on paper wraps up all loose ends with his story...unless there is a magical copy machine out there. :P

well, there's FOP *Hard Copy* episode of it :P

But yeah, i would love to see DoodleBob returns.

• Like 1

While there is a slight possibility that this is just a second registration of a style guide from the original Frankendoodle, I'm placing my bets on it being for a new DoodleBob episode. Since there seems to be some interest in what exactly an animation style guide is, I'll post some pics of a Ren & Stimpy one I have from 1992 sometime later today. Just gotta find the disc with those scans...

While I think what they do might not be as good as Frankendoodle, I would love to see him return. I am also interested to see how he'll come back. Unless the magic pencil comes back and Patrick does another drawing of DoodleBob like he did in the Drawn to Life game.

It's about time if he will really reappear! :P If he's return in a game why not return him in an episode? Gah I love DoodleBob so I hope this is true! Hopefully if it is he will act and talk the same as he did in the first episode.

It's about time if he will really reappear! :P If he's return in a game why not return him in an episode? Gah I love DoodleBob so I hope this is true! Hopefully if it is he will act and talk the same as he did in the first episode.

Hopefully he will. They will probably put him in a new setting. But I doubt he'll return in a random episode.

I must say I would love this idea. like ive said in another post somewhere else, spongebob is at a point where they can refrence past stories, and I would love doodlebob to return with a vengence. it would be amazing, funny and would just make the show better. don't make him a villan like plankton who always appears. make him like manray or mayble less than that. have him show up at least one more time, give him a great story and it will of completed my dream

I have a feeling that some post mover haters might complain that they're recycling old characters too much. Hopefully this won't be the case. You know, besides DoodleBob possibly getting another episode, I would like to see Kevin the Sea Cucumber in a future episode as well.

I have a feeling that some post mover haters might complain that they're recycling old characters too much. Hopefully this won't be the case. You know, besides DoodleBob possibly getting another episode, I would like to see Kevin the Sea Cucumber in a future episode as well.

wth those post-movie haters need to calm their butts we've recycled ONE pre-movie character. -__