• Advertisement

SBC Help Thread

Jjs Goodman

Guest hilaryfan80

Normal members' names are hard to read against the purple in the v10 skin.

That's not really a bug. :P Though I do agree that at nighttime, it is quite hard to read. I'll see what I can do about that. :)

I can't type any new posts because it won't let me type anything in the box. The only reason I can type this message is because I can still click the "quote" button and it automatically let's me start typing, but I can't start new topics because of this since it won't let me click the post box so I can type something.

Is this some kind of site bug?

Guest ssj4gogita4

I can't type any new posts because it won't let me type anything in the box. The only reason I can type this message is because I can still click the "quote" button and it automatically let's me start typing, but I can't start new topics because of this since it won't let me click the post box so I can type something.

On the tiki skin? I don't get this. Did you try to clear cache in your browser?

- Can't access the arcade.

- In the v6 skin, the text goes outside of the employee of the month widget

- Fixed the arcade permissions.

On the tiki skin? I don't get this. Did you try to clear cache in your browser?

- Fixed the arcade permissions.

I don't know. It was working fine yesterday morning, but later on it just stopped working and it still won't let me type in the reply box when I click it. I don't know what's wrong.

I don't know. It was working fine yesterday morning, but later on it just stopped working and it still won't let me type in the reply box when I click it. I don't know what's wrong.

Never mind, I figured it out myself. Turns out I can get by it by just pushing tab.

Guest hilaryfan80

I have this problem, similarly. I have no hassle with it though. If I'm going to make a post, I would now shift over to FireFox.

Tell me what browser(s) you're using and I'll see what's the matter. :)

My previous problem escelated into something worse. At least I think it did. Now it won't let me click anything on the forums. Nothing is clickable on the screen for the forums.

I'm able to click and type on my phone, but it sucks.

is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

Guest hilaryfan80

My previous problem escelated into something worse. At least I think it did. Now it won't let me click anything on the forums. Nothing is clickable on the screen for the forums.

I'm able to click and type on my phone, but it sucks.

is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

I believe it's just you. Try another browser. :(

Guest ssj4gogita4

A lot of problems can be solved by clearing browser cache, resetting entire browser (except bookmarks & passwords), or just a hard refresh. Have you tried this method at all?

The "Load more topics" option is glitched. It only shows a copy of the thread topics listed on the first page when clicked, rather than showing the threads on the next page. This makes it mandatory to click on the page numbers to toggle through threads by pages.

• Like 1

The "Load more topics" option is glitched. It only shows a copy of the thread topics listed on the first page when clicked, rather than showing the threads on the next page. This makes it mandatory to click on the page numbers to toggle through threads by pages.

Yeah, it's been doing that for a while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guest ssj4gogita4

Yeah, it's been doing that for a while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fixed. :)

I don't know if this would be a bug kinda, but I get this when I open my profile.

Warning: Illegal string offset 'pfSong_g' in /home/sbc/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_67/skin_profile.php on line 1393