• Advertisement

SBC Help Thread

Jjs Goodman

I can't change my member icon, whenever I try to, this message comes up

mm_zps4af550b2.png

I'm using .png pictures, 16x16, I even tried with the little chirstmas hat you guys have as an example, and nothing. Hewlp?!

That could of been because the forums were down earlier today and during that time you were uploading it, it was still coming back up. I know because I saw something similar today too. Maybe try using it again. :)

That could of been because the forums were down earlier today and during that time you were uploading it, it was still coming back up. I know because I saw something similar today too. Maybe try using it again. :)

Nothing :/

I'll try another time from another computer *shrug*

Guest ssj4gogita4

Got this figured out.

Permissions for each item were not set for "loyal customers" or "retired employees" so I'm going through each enabled item to fix that.

edit: fixed

Uhh, it points to sbu for me. Plus, there is no logo for splash. All the other skins are pointed to sbu, as well.

There is a logo, but its location is on sbcforums.com, which is what I was talking about.

Guest ssj4gogita4

It points me to sbuforums. Can you screenshot where it is telling you sbcforums.com? Am I the only one who is getting the real forum link to it?

Oh, sorry. I probably wasn't specific enough. In the top left corner of the logo area on the Splash skin, there's a link saying "Logo", as shown here:

KQGCeL1.png

If you click that link, you will indeed go to sbuniverse.com. However, if you right-click it and go to "View Image" or whatever, you'll see that the image source is at sbcforums.com, and that's why the logo isn't showing up.

Oh, sorry. I probably wasn't specific enough. In the top left corner of the logo area on the Splash skin, there's a link saying "Logo", as shown here:

KQGCeL1.png

If you click that link, you will indeed go to sbuniverse.com. However, if you right-click it and go to "View Image" or whatever, you'll see that the image source is at sbcforums.com, and that's why the logo isn't showing up.

^

Also, the "SBC Wiki" link is broken on the Splash skin because it points to the http://spongebobuniverse.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page url instead of the current http://www.thesbcommunity.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page url. This doesn't happen on the other skins, though.