• Advertisement

SBC Help Thread

Jjs Goodman

So SBC breaks like this almost every time I refresh a page

sbc_zpsa2fe37cf.png

Anyone else having this issue? And it happens on my laptop as well as on my desktop and it forces me to go back to Home for it to go back to normal, quite annoying. 

Yeah. Me and I think CNF have that same exact problem. It's SO ANNOYING!

• Like 1

sbc_zpsa2fe37cf.png

Anyone else having this issue? And it happens on my laptop as well as on my desktop and it forces me to go back to Home for it to go back to normal, quite annoying. 

Happen not just to this site, but MANY other sites

I blame my internet connection

sbc_zpsa2fe37cf.png

Yeah. Me and I think CNF have that same exact problem. It's SO ANNOYING!

I have the same problem as well.

Happen not just to this site, but MANY other sites

I blame my internet connection

Are you all still having this problem? My suggestion would be hard refreshing (Ctrl+R if on Windows, Command+R if on Mac). Also ensure that your cache is empty. Each browser empties cache differently, and you can easily find it by Googling "how to empty cache for _________", with your browser name being in the blank. 

Guest hilaryfan80

There's not much I can do with that problem. It's mostly a cache problem within your browser. Like Dylan said, the only solution I can think of, for the time being, is to clear SBC's cookies and cache and see if that resolves the problem. If not, it's either your internet connection or your browser (try a different browser). Sorry.  :l

Why can't I quote or multiquote anymore and when I copy something and paste it, nothing happens.

Why can't I quote or multiquote anymore and when I copy something and paste it, nothing happens.

nevermind

Lots of the most recently updated threads are in the wrong categories for me. An introduction thread was said to be in the Art section, and a Birthday thread was in the Entertainment section.  :huh:

Lots of the most recently updated threads are in the wrong categories for me. An introduction thread was said to be in the Art section, and a Birthday thread was in the Entertainment section.  :huh:

I think you should restart your browser or fix your connection. That also happens to me.

you dont like an answer? *answer police show up and arrest dylan*

:huh: We HAVE an 'Answer Police Force' now? :S Since when did THIS site have an 'Answer Police Force?!" <_< I was under the impression that if any problem ever came up, it would be taken care of by the Power Rangers, since Nickelodeon DOES now own the broadcasting rights lock, stock, and barrel! B) Enough said! :D

• Like 1

Guest ssj4gogita4

Are you using a mac? I know the macs do that when you hold down a certain letter long enough, a menu will show up of other letters to choose from.

Guest hilaryfan80

I am sorry but that just sounds so funny.

The Spoiler button doesn't work for me. I use Google Chrome

It sounds like you have JavaScript disabled. Look at here to enable it.

If you have NoScript, SafeScript, or any other extension added on Chrome that involves scripts, JavaScript, etc., disable those on SBU.

Hope this helps! :D