• Advertisement

SBC Help Thread

Jjs Goodman

Two things..

1. When I entered in my password, the security password was never sent to my email.

2. I can't get that far in the Admin Control Panel without an error message saying "Your current IP address does not match the one in our records".

When I set my Time Zone to Mountain Standard Time. The time is an hour behind- until I save changes. But as soon as I leave General Account Settings in my profile, the time just goes back to being incorrectly an hour ahead.

When I set my Time Zone to Mountain Standard Time. The time is an hour behind- until I save changes. But as soon as I leave General Account Settings in my profile, the time just goes back to being incorrectly an hour ahead.

If you're using a PC, press Windows button and the "R" at the same time.

If you're using a Mac, press the Command button and the "R" at the same time.

What this will do is empty your cache so that it will directly get the latest updates from our server. :) If this still does not work, PM me and I'll work with you.

^I've been experiencing the same problem.

When I press the "continue"button to see more threads instead of pressing "next," I get the same threads from the first page I go to.

This appears to be an Octerror Fest-local bug; I will look into it. :)

Guest hilaryfan80

When I press the "continue"button to see more threads instead of pressing "next," I get the same threads from the first page I go to.

Thanks for reporting. What's happening is Dylan installed a skin that's newer than our forum software, so things like this were bound to come up. The coding just needs to be downgraded, that's all. It's been fixed. :)

If you see any other bugs, feel free to report!