• Advertisement

SBC Help Thread

Jjs Goodman

Guest ssj4gogita4

Sorta a bug but in a way it's not...just something to look at.

Could be the server or the forum software but this forum loads so much slower than any other forum I visit. I would say the load times average at about 10-15 seconds. I'm not complaining about SBC as a forum but the load time is something someone should be looking at. Hopefully, I'm not the only one that has this issue.

edit: loading times are for:

1) just coming to the forum

2) trying to view topics

3) posting a reply/editing

edit 2: I would love to help if I can (look at statistics and stuff) but only if you really want me to. I just want to see someone elses forum succeed.

edit 3: seems someone actually did something or the server isn't crap for now. Good job! But still slow at times.

There are times when the forum loads quick as crap and times when it pretty much doesn't load at all. I can deal with it, though. It doesn't really affect my experience here that much.

Guest ssj4gogita4

Still the problem with the snow/toolbar at the bottom.

I think I figured out the problem, though. The snow continues past the sides and it screws up with the scrollbar that goes left-right.

edit: snow follows the mouse. So if I go to the right or left, that scrollbar will keep appearing. Ugh.

Previewing my comment on the coding I recieved, this is what my code looked like for my Glove World Store:

2irspdt.jpg

The - 0 doubloons was repeated 15 more times and the same items listed above were repeated after that. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but yeah, it looked like that.