• Advertisement

SBC Help Thread

Jjs Goodman

Guest hilaryfan80
Previewing my comment on the coding I recieved, this is what my code looked like for my Glove World Store:

2irspdt.jpg

The - 0 doubloons was repeated 15 more times and the same items listed above were repeated after that. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but yeah, it looked like that.

I have removed the duplicates. What appears to have happened is you didn't use the "Edit your store" button to edit your store's items. Only use the normal generator if you want to add items, not edit them. :)

All you need to do now is go back to the generator, click "Edit your store", put in your store's name and link, and get the new code. The code you have now will not work, so that needs updated. ;)

Here's what jjsthekid said about editing the store:

Step 4: If you ever want to edit your store, click "Edit your Store!" in the same place. If you want to add a product, however, just use the generator you used to create your store, click submit, grab the code, and edit it into your menu.

Click here for the full guide.

If you have any other problems, feel free to personally PM me. I'm the developer of the store, so I can help you in every way. :)

Guest hilaryfan80

I'm not sure why the signatures weren't appearing, but I've "hacked" my way into making them work again. ;)

The system says I spent over thousands of doubloons at the store, but that isn't true. I haven't brought anything at the store.

i see. did you been spend something in doubloons store? if so what item did you purchased?
He just said he didn't spend anything or buy anything at the doubloon store. ;)