• Advertisement

SBC Help Thread

Jjs Goodman

Guest ssj4gogita4

Not seeing it when I view it. Looks like you're using the Tiki skin and I don't get that error when viewing with any skin.

Guest hilaryfan80

For some reason, my browser (WaterFox) is not allowing me to post automatically (the tools bar also doesn't show up for me). This happened for me just yesterday and I'm still experiencing this problem.

I couldn't replicate this on a fresh vanilla install of WaterFox. Perhaps check your add-ons or update WaterFox. Also try to use another skin or clear your cache. If you're using the NoScript add-on, then that's the source of your problem.

R7xPAn7.png

I'm having problems posting pictures on new topics and reply posts. When I try to upload the URL on the image properties, the button and screen freezes and it won't even let me exit out of the image properties page.

Right now, after playing SpongeBob's Pizza Toss, it'll only submit your score if you lose. If you complete all three levels sucessfully there's no option. I mean, I got a score of 8850 that was lost.

There isn't much I can do about that sadly, that's basically the only way it'll let you submit a score in the arcade database (though I am considering getting a new Arcade soon).

I'm having problems posting pictures on new topics and reply posts. When I try to upload the URL on the image properties, the button and screen freezes and it won't even let me exit out of the image properties page.

I'm not having this issue, what browser are you using?

Internet explorer

Well there's your problem right there. Unfortunately, last I heard, we don't support Internet explorer that much anymore, but there is an easy way to post images. Just use the "" tags. Example:

linkhere[ /img] (without the spaces, I did this so a broken image wouldn't show)

I don't know if someone noticed this before: I'm using the Tiki 10.5 skin. When I click on a user profile, I can't see the post count. 

Here's a screenshot from my profile: Vx44T6J.jpg

That was supposed to be fixed on all skins. If you use a skin other than Tiki 10.5 then you shouldn't get the problem. Otherwise, contact an admin and they should fix it for you.

I don't know if someone noticed this before: I'm using the Tiki 10.5 skin. When I click on a user profile, I can't see the post count. 

Here's a screenshot from my profile: Vx44T6J.jpg

I've fixed it. I know some skins had this issue too, but it should be fixed on all skins now. :)

• Like 4

Guest hilaryfan80

i tried over and over and over, and it didnt save,

Have you tried within the last minute? I just changed file permissions of the folder, so it may work this time.