• Advertisement

SBC Help Thread

Jinjo

Guest hilaryfan80

I just wound up winning the lottery, yet I only ended up getting half of the pot size ($350 out of the $700). Is there any problem? Are ties now allowed to split the earnings?

It's possible that some of your earnings could have went to your bank account if you have investment options set to do so. I would double check.

Guest hilaryfan80

whenever you close Notifications/Messenger when you try to reopen it without refreshing it, it would appear ABOVE the tab.

Just try refreshing to see if it helps, it could also be your skin.

crushing's got this. :) Refreshing works wonderfully. It's something to do with the SBC skin and the fact that IPB 4 is mixed with it. I'm not sure what causes it, but it's a relatively easy fix to refresh the page.

Perhaps not a bug, but I would like to see it implemented that we can change our request on SBC Music without losing our place in line. Don't know if this is possible or not -- maybe a "update" button?

Guest hilaryfan80

On the opening screen on the SpongeCraft MC client, it still greets me with a "Event Tonight at 8:30 EST" despite there being no event anymore.

Same happens to me. The admins forgot to remove that.

I didn't forget it, but it is a huge hassle to change it because I have to completely shut down the server to change it, and with me being in college again, it's not so easy finding the time to do so...

Perhaps not a bug, but I would like to see it implemented that we can change our request on SBC Music without losing our place in line. Don't know if this is possible or not -- maybe a "update" button?

This is possible with the "Space Saver" powerup. The reason why we have you lose your place in line is because SBC Music is meant to mimic a radio station where you only get one request, and only one request, until your song plays. The powerup is 100 points, which is very affordable if you win the lightning round.

Quotes can no longer be simply copy and pasted. To copy and paste a quote, I have to do a little trick where I drag my cursor across the post and right-click in a very specific way to get a certain box of commands to appear, and click "Select All". Also, this is just an additional oddity, but when I paste the quote into my post, the username of the member who made it changes to the username of the member I'm actually replying to...then changes to the correct username when I actually make the post. It's not a major inconvenience, it just gets a little annoying because I can't always get the box with the "Select All" command to appear.