• Advertisement

SBC Help Thread

Jjs Goodman

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but last time I went to try to edit one of my story submission posts for "Total Cartoon Global Cruise," it said that I couldn't because it had been too long since I had first made the post. I want to know if there's a limit to how many times you can edit your post or if there's an amount of time you can edit your post before you can't anymore, so I don't run into this problem in the future. Please respond as soon as possible.

Guest hilaryfan80
6 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but last time I went to try to edit one of my story submission posts for "Total Cartoon Global Cruise," it said that I couldn't because it had been too long since I had first made the post. I want to know if there's a limit to how many times you can edit your post or if there's an amount of time you can edit your post before you can't anymore, so I don't run into this problem in the future. Please respond as soon as possible.

You should be able to edit the post whenever you want; however, since the topic is from 2010, there's been issues lately with posts older than 3 years on SBC. It may be something that I cannot fix. If you want, I can manually edit your post if you'd like.

5 hours ago, Teamwork said:

The shoutbox won't let me post messages and it says no one is online.

Sounds like a DNS issue. I had changed the DNS records yesterday. This can be fixed simply by restarting your computer.

3 minutes ago, Teamwork said:

Still getting Error code: EX1064

hilaryfan80 already explained this:

On 11/21/2015, 6:59:17, Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick said:

This looks like something that I cannot fix on my own. I'll get back to you when I hear something about this issue, @Reality and @Teamwork.

Guest hilaryfan80
2 minutes ago, ssj4gogita4 said:

No way of minimizing the shoutbox. That's a bug. :P

Shoutbox is just too big, tbh.

Does the new size appease you? :P

And I don't think it's possible to minimize it.

Guest ssj4gogita4
22 hours ago, Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick said:

Does the new size appease you? :P

And I don't think it's possible to minimize it.

The one in 3.4 could minimize. :P

Guest hilaryfan80
3 minutes ago, American Idiot said:

is there a bug i need to squish

No. This is a topic for glitches that happens on SBC. :) If there's an issue, post here!

Guest hilaryfan80

1 hour ago, SpongeOddFan said:

I don't know what happened, but Twitter embed thing isn't showing it up for me for some reasons.

This seems to be a similar issue to YouTube. When you paste the link on SBC, make sure you click on "Remove formatting" at the bottom. This will fix your issue. It looks like this:

56b3cac5c0f62_ScreenShot2016-02-04at5.03

1 minute ago, sbl said:

Sea Legs for LCs

EDIT: also tried with V11 Starfish, same

I looked at it on both of those skins and it is fine for me. Try doing a hard refresh (ctrl + r), and if it still doesn't work, I dunno what to tell you.

Just now, jjsthekid said:

I looked at it on both of those skins and it is fine for me. Try doing a hard refresh (ctrl + r), and if it still doesn't work, I dunno what to tell you.

Okay, thanks.