• Advertisement

Out of Jimmy's Head Show Discussion.

Karen

OMG this is like, the best show ever! I love Out of Jimmy's Head! It rocks! It has such great detailed plots and great memorable characters, this show is a masterpiece and whoever thought it up is a genius! He should be awarded for his hard work! Out of Jimmy's Head is a super thrilling show and has some neat episodes including the last one: Lunchtables. All the actors are terrific, its a shame this show got cancelled so quickly. I'm going to miss this show.

Spoiler

Psyche! What I just said is the exact opposite of what I think of the show. Its really one of the most horrid worst shows ever, and nearly the rest of the world I'm sure agrees with me. Feel free to rant about this show here.

428899.gif

OMG this is like, the best show ever! I love Out of Jimmy's Head! It rocks! It has such great detailed plots and great memorable characters, this show is a masterpiece and whoever thought it up is a genius! He should be awarded for his hard work! Out of Jimmy's Head is a super thrilling show and has some neat episodes including the last one: Lunchtables. All the actors are terrific, its a shame this show got cancelled so quickly. I'm going to miss this show.

Spoiler

Psyche! What I just said is the exact opposite of what I think of the show. Its really one of the most horrid worst shows ever, and nearly the rest of the world I'>

http://r12.imgfast.net/users/1211/23/64/63/smiles/428899.gif

You scared me for a minute there xD

Spoiler

Psyche! What I just said is the exact opposite of what I think of the show. Its really one of the most horrid worst shows ever, and nearly the rest of the world I'>

Christ, you scred me for a minute there! I hate it too, it's the start of how CN is today. 0/10, Must-Avoid

Spoiler

You scared me for a second...I was like " 104938.gif Whhaaat?!?" before I read the spoiler. 428899.gif

But yeah, this show sucks.

When I saw the movie "Re-Animated", I actually enjoyed it and thought it was a fun idea. I even wished they would make a series based on the movie since like I said, I thought it was a fun idea.

Boy, I regretted making that wish. This series sucks ass. It wasn't nearly as enjoyable as the movie. It basically ruined it- maybe not, I'd still watch the movie if it were ever on. I'd just pretend the series never existed.

I have pretty much the same story as a lot of people on this forum. I saw a little bit of it, and shut it off in a fairly short amount of time because what I witnessed was far too irrational and absurd even for my taste. EVEN FOR MY TASTE.

Once they added the laugh track, you knew they were getting desperate. Also found it humorous how the Asian kids were changed into black kids in the show.

That's when I stopped watching it. And I never understood why they changed the race of the best friend and love-interest.

That's when I stopped watching it. And I never understood why they changed the race of the best friend and love-interest.

The only reason they did that was because the original kid actors who played those roles in the movie were ASKED to come back for the series, and they said no. Unable to find any Asian kids able to play those roles, they decided to go with kid actors who could portray the same personalities, and they just HAPPENED to be African-American. Also, I don't think the series was THAT bad (certainly better than any of that CN Real stuff that USED to pollute Cartoon Network) but some of the episodes were a little "meh." The concept for the show itself wasn't bad, but it would've been better if it had been on ANOTHER network, and not Cartoon Network. That's probably the biggest reason why the show wasn't as good as it could've been.