• Advertisement

What'cha Reading/Writing?

Sebby

The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. I've only just started it but I'm already captivated by Stiefvater's beautiful writing. Can't wait to delve further into the fantasy and mystery of the book!

I recently re-read Book 13 in the 16 Book Volume of "Cerebus" graphic novels called, "Going Home." In my personal head-canon, Dave Sim and Gerhard should've QUIT while they were still SLIGHTLY ahead, by ending "Cerebus" at the end of Volume 250 (which is the end of "Going Home,") and let Cerebus and Jaka have a "Maybe Ever After."

I'm currently reading a book that I bet most of you out there have probably never heard of; it's called "Noir 2150" by Alex Asper, and it's basically imagining what life might be like on Earth, in the year 2150! o.o (IF we manage to hold it TOGETHER for THAT long, especially with all the INSANITY going around in the world right now!) :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Metal Snake said:

The book my older brother got me for Christmas, The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Just finished reading it. Was not bad.

I also finally got some more volumes of Hunter X Hunter and am now on the Chimera Ant arc. :wub:

I definitely recommend the movie if you enjoyed the book. Screenplay was written by the author, and Logan Lerman and Ezra Miller both give pretty good performances.

Been doing a deep dive listening to Audiobooks as a way to keep myself entertained while coloring. Finished up The Lies of Locke Lamora a couple days ago (recommended for anyone itching for some fantasy), and just started The Wheel of Time series (juries still out on whether I'd recommend this or not).