• Advertisement

What'cha Reading/Writing?

Sebby

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Third time. XD

I LOVE Harry Potter. 428899.gif The fifth book is awesome, although I think the books before prior to the Goblet of Fire were the best. After that, it lost it's warm touch it used to have on me. 305752.gif

I LOVE Harry Potter. 428899.gif The fifth book is awesome, although I think the books before prior to the Goblet of Fire were the best. After that, it lost it's warm touch it used to have on me. 305752.gif

Opposite for me. After Goblet of Fire everything gets badass and awesome. Before that it was just setup to the last few books, and it was... kiddish.

Opposite for me. After Goblet of Fire everything gets badass and awesome. Before that it was just setup to the last few books, and it was... kiddish.

To be honest, I never really liked Harry Potter to begin with. All the books are long 600 pages long which is really a bother to read and it always takes them like 3 years to make a new movie, seriously they made the first movie when Harry Potter was like 13, now he's like 24 years old! It's kinda ridiculous.

To be honest, I never really liked Harry Potter to begin with. All the books are long 600 pages long which is really a bother to read and it always takes them like 3 years to make a new movie, seriously they made the first movie when Harry Potter was like 13, now he's like 24 years old! It's kinda ridiculous.

I was gonna say I agree with this post, until you complained that the books are too long.Trust me dude, 600+ pages aren't THAT long. But yeah, I hate Harry Potter. So yeah =/

I was gonna say I agree with this post, until you complained that the books are too long.Trust me dude, 600+ pages aren't THAT long. But yeah, I hate Harry Potter. So yeah =/

Well I meant that 600 pages are too long to read because I don't find the stories to be that interesting, I could read a book that's 600+ pages but not if it's a book that's gonna bore me.