• Advertisement

SBC Falls

Jjs Goodman

16. Funky Friday

CNF and Cha were in their room playing Eels and Escalators. Cha's Hello Kitty clock started meowing, meaning it was time for her to hang out with her friends NegiSpongie and Someone.

"Can't we finish the game before you leave?" CNF asked.

"I'm not leaving, silly!" Cha said. "My friends are coming to me!"

"Wait, what?” CNF said, noticing the sleeping bags, snack foods, and season DVDs of The Nanny around the room. "You can’t be having a-"

"Sleepover!” NegiSpongie and Someone said, barging in.

CNF screamed.

(Theme plays)

Cha, NegiSpongie and Someone kept CNF up that night talking about boys. Eventually, CNF's pre-pubescent ears couldn't take it anymore, so he hightailed it out of there and found SOF standing outside the "break room”.

"Hey, SOF, can I sleep in your break room tonight?” CNF asked.

"of course,” SOF replied.

SOF opened the door to the "break room” to reveal that it was full of broken HTML. SOF squeezed himself into the room, and one of the angle brackets continued to stab his elbow.

"there’s—ow—plenty of—ow—space,” SOF said. "ow.”

"Never mind,” CNF said.

CNF walked outside and decided to sleep under the stars.

"Ahh, finally. Peace and quiet,” CNF said.

Suddenly, a wild WOLF appeared and used CHEW ON CNF’S LEG.

"Get off! Get off!” CNF screamed.

CNF considered going back in, but then he heard Cha and her friends singing along to a terrible pop song. He shrugged and accepted his fate.

Cha, NegiSpongie and Someone woke up the next morning with massive snack food hangovers.

"What happened last night?” wondered Cha.

Someone had been taped to ceiling, and NegiSpongie walked out of a closet with lipstick on her face.

"I have no idea what I was kissing but I regret nothing :glare: ,” NegiSpongie said.

The tape holding Someone to the ceiling weakened, and she fell into NegiSpongie's arms.

"Thanks for the awesome party!" NegiSpongie said.

"No problem!" Cha said. "See you again soon!"

NegiSpongie and Someone left just as CNF, who miraculously hadn't been eaten alive by the wolf, entered.

"Hey, brother! Want some leftover Blubber Nuggets?" Cha asked. "They're chewy!"

"This place is a Guano-sty!" CNF exclaimed. "And our copy of Eels and Escalators has been completely destroyed!"

"Yeah, Negi does like wrecking stuff," Cha said fondly.

"We need to lay down some ground rules if we're going to live in here together," CNF demanded. "First, no sleepovers."

"What? Well, if I can't have sleepovers, you can't keep me up every night watching Sailor Moon Crystal!"

"But I love Sailor Moon Crystal!"

"And I love sleepovers!"

"Then I guess this means we can't share a room anymore!"

Cha gasped. "Well, then...I guess it does!"

"In that case, let's go to Gruncle ssj to ask him about getting separate rooms," CNF said.

CNF and Cha go downstairs, where ssj is watching wrestling,

"Ha ha! That dude got punched in the gut!" ssj said.

CNF stepped in front of the television.

"Can I get another room?" CNF asked.

"No. Now move before I punch you in the gut, -.-" ssj said.

"Come on! Please?" CNF pleaded.

"There's only two places you can sleep: my room and the attic. o.o Unless you find a secret hidden room or something, there's nowhere else you can go," ssj said.

"hey i found a secret hidden room or something," SOF said, walking in. "aw, you started wrestling without me?"

"What did you say about a secret room?" CNF asked.

SOF led ssj, CNF, and Cha to a door that he discovered while he was cleaning up behind a bookcase. They went inside the room, and they gazed at its utter beauty.

"Dibs!" CNF and Cha said at the same time.

"I totally said it first!" CNF claimed.

"No, I did!" Cha responded.

"Seems like we have a dispute in our midst," ssj said. "It would be wrong for me to exploit this. Good thing I don't care!"

CNF noticed a carpet in the middle of the room with a tag on the side saying "V11 Rug".

"That's weird," CNF muttered.

"I'll give this room to the sibling I like the most," ssj said, grabbing the key. "Uh oh, one of my shoes are untied!"

CNF and Cha jumped on ssj's shoe and pulled it back ad forth.

"This is better than wrestling! ^_^" ssj said.

ssj shook CNF and Cha off his foot, and they chased him out the room. SOF stopped him.

"you two shouldn't be fighting. this place is kind of creepy anyway. what's wrong with attic?" SOF asked.

"Everything!" CNF and Cha said, running past SOF,

"how do i reach these keeds?" SOF wondered.

CNF and Cha spent the rest of the day sucking up to ssj. CNF returned to the secret room to relax, rubbing his feet, covered only with a pair of socks, on the carpet.

"Ahhh," CNF said.

"Don't get too comfortable," Cha said, walking in. "I just made ssj a piece of ssjello!"

ssj is in the kitchen about to eat a plate of Jell-O crafted in his likeness.

"My face is bouncy! ^_^" ssj squealed, poking the Jell-O with his fork.

CNF circled the carpet, creating friction with his socks which began to spark.

"I'll win this room yet," CNF said.

"Face it! You lost," Cha said, offering her hand. "Maybe I'll let you visit sometime."

"As if," CNF scoffed, slapping the hand away and electrocuting both himself and Mabel.

Once they recovered from the electric shock, CNF and Cha, now sitting on the carpet shook their heads.

"What happened?" Cha asked in CNF's voice.

"I think we switched bodies," CNF said in Cha's voice.

"Wait, what?"

CNF and Cha went certifiably bananas. After that was over, CNF (as Cha) noticed the carpet again.

"V11 Rug," he whispered.

CNF turned the tag over to reveal the words "Electron Carpet" on the back of it.

"This thing must use weird chemistry mumbo jumbo to switch minds!" CNF said.

"Not chemistry mumbo jumbo!" Cha shrieked.

"We'll just use this to switch back."

"Good, because if I was you, I'd totally throw the contest!"

"And if I was you, I'd throw the contest, too, which I am, and which I'll do! Forget switching back!"

"Huh?"

CNF ran out of the room and into the kitchen.

"ssj!" CNF said.

"Yeah?" ssj said, finishing the ssjello.

"How would you like a knuckle sandwich to go with your Jell-O?"

"Wha-"

CNF punched ssj in the face.

"Why, you... o.o" ssj started.

Cha ran into the kitchen next.

"ssj, your stupid and your hair is dumb!" she said.

"My hair is what? o.O" ssj said indignantly.

Cha and CNF competed to see who could break the most things in the other person's body. ssj left the kitchen, annoyed.

Back in the secret room, Guano rolled around the carpet as SOF cleaned the room up.

"i wonder what itd be like to live as you for a day," SOF said, petting Guano.

Suddenly, SOF was in Guano's body.

"eh, its overrated," SOF said.

"Help," Guano said, looking at his now-furless body.

SOF crawled out of a window while Guano struggled to take his bigger frame into the gift shop. Aya was there.

"Hey SOF. What's up?" Aya said.

"Help," Guano said.

"Help with what?" Aya asked.

"Help," Guano said.

"kden," Aya said.

CNF was searching for ssj in a hallway when NegiSpongie and Someone cornered him.

"Wanna do another sleepover?" NegiSpongie asked.

"Not now. I need to piss someone off," CNF said.

"But I'm right here!" Someone said.

"No, not you," CNF said. "Never mind."

"Great!" NegiSpongie said. "Let's go!"

Cha caught up with CNF and found him and her friends going upstairs.

"Wait!" Cha said. "I need to talk with him, I mean, her!"

"Sorry," Someone said. "No boys allowed!"

Someone went into the room with CNF and NegiSpongie, slamming the door behind them.

"This is nice and all, but I really should get going," CNF said.

"But the sleepover hasn't even started yet!" NegiSpongie complained.

"And I wrote this great spandy fic that I wanted to read together!" Someone said.

"Ooh," Cha whispered, peeking through the door hole, not noticing ssj was right behind her.

"What's so interesting in there? o.O" ssj asked.

Cha jumped. "Nothing!"

"Uh-huh. I see what's going on. Curious about girls, are you? Come to my office to so I can tell you about the birds and the bees. ^_^" ssj ordered.

While ssj was in his office scarring Cha for life, SOF was exploring SBC Falls in his new body.

"being guano's pretty fun," SOF said.

"That's a delicious-looking pig, I'll tell you whut," Old Man Jenkins, who was eyeing Guano, said,

"i'm not pig," SOF said. "i'm guano"

"Good enough for me!" Old Man Jenkins said.

Old Man Jenkins chased Guano through the town. Back at the Mystery Shack, ssj finished telling "CNF" where babies come from.

"I'm surprised at how well you're taking all this new information," ssj said. "I was gonna give the room to Cha, but I'm considering changing my mind."

"No!" Cha yelled. "Don't, you big stupid dummy head!"

"What did you call me? -.-" ssj asked.

"A big stupid dummy head!" Cha repeated. "A big, fat stupid dumb dummy head!"

"I've been waiting so long for you to stand up to me! :D I've made up my mind! The room's yours!" ssj said, giving Cha the key.

"No!" Cha screamed.

In the attic, Someone is on the 30th chapter of her spandy fic when CNF can't bear to hear anymore, so he gets the funk out of there. He runs into Cha just outside the secret room.

"You won," Cha muttered.

"I did? Sweet!  :squiddance: " CNF said. "I mean, let's go ahead and switch our bodies back so I can begin moving my stuff in."

"Wait," Cha said. "You can't have the room if you can never get in!" 

Cha put the key in her pocket, ran into the room, and locked CNF out.

"Cha! Or, uh, CNF! Or whatever," CNF said, trying to push the door open.

CNF ran back into the attic with an idea for get Cha out of his new room.

"Hey, girls! How about we give CNF a makeover!" CNF said.

Cha is drawing Ozu in the secret room when she hears Someone's and NegiSpongie's voices. She opens the door and finds CNF with them.

"Oh, no! Don't let him in!" Cha said.

"Makeover!" Someone and NegiSpongie chanted.

They jumped on Cha and prettified her as CNF rubbed his feet on the carpet. Once Someone and NegiSpongie were done, CNF touched Cha on the nose, and they were both electrocuted again.

"Are you okay?" NegiSpongie asked.

"It worked!" CNF said, wiping the makeup off his face and taking the key to the room out of his pocket.

"What's going on?" Someone asked.

"Remember that Lindsay Lohan movie where she switched bodies with her mom? That same thing happens to us whenever we shuffle our feet on this carpet," Cha said.

"Like this?" Someone shuffled her feet on the carpet and touched CNF's nose.

"No!" CNF said, now in Someone's body.

"Hey, I'm a guy now! Awesome!" Someone said.

"Not awesome!" CNF said, grabbing the key from Someone.

"Gimme that key!" Cha said, approaching CNF.

CNF and Cha played tug-of-war with the key, and NegiSpongie tried to break it up. They ended up switching bodies again.

"Oh, come on!" CNF said, now in NegiSpongie's body.

"Let's just keep doing this until we swap back," Cha said, now in Someone's body.

Just as they're about to switch bodies again, Old Man Jenkins chases Guano into the room.

"Come here, dinner!" Old Man Jenkins said.

Old Man Jenkins ended up in NegiSpongie's body, and CNF ended up in Guano's body.

"Hoo-wee! I feel like I did when I was Young Man Jenkins," Old Man Jenkins said,

"Why do I suddenly feel the urge to direct a cheesy action show?" CNF asked.

They continued switching bodies as more people came into the room, including JCM in a cameo. Cha chased CNF out of the room, and they ended up fighting over the key in the attic.

"Why do you want that room so much? I never even wanted to move out!" Cha said.

"Neither did I!" CNF said,

Cha stopped fighting. "You didn't?"

"No. I was fine before you started bringing your friends over. Now, I just feel like a fourth wheel."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to feel that way."

"It's okay. This just an awkward time in my life, you know?"

Cha shuddered. "I know too well."

Cha gave CNF the key to the secret room.

"Here you go," she said. "You won it fair and square."

"Thanks," CNF said, taking the key.

A few minutes later, everyone in the secret room had returned to their own bodies. As they filed out, CNF rolled up the magic carpet and told SOF to get rid of it. SOF, feeling a greater connection with Guano than every before, wrapped Guano in the carpet and went on his way.

"Goodnight, Cha," CNF said, getting into his new bed.

CNF remembered that Cha wasn't there to respond to him, and he sighed. Up in the attic, Cha was going through her own bout of separation anxiety. She heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" asked Cha.

"CNF," said CNF. "Would you like to have...a sleepover?"

Cha smiled. They taped together their Eels and Escalators board game and spent the rest of the night playing it. CNF ended up giving the secret room to SOF and Guano.

"Goodnight," Guano said.

"help," SOF said.

Cryptogram (A1Z26): 3-1-13-5-15 13-1-14 19-20-9-11-5-19 1-7-1-9-14

• Like 7

Why did I NOT decide to start reading this series SOONER?! Granted, most of the time, I was legitimately busy, but still...good series so far, maybe I could make an appearance sometime? But only as long as I'm not evil, that's not how I roll!

17. Kappa Boyz ft. Crazy Cha

One day, CNF and Aya are seen riffing over dialogue of security tapes between ssj and the customers, while Cha magically appears and does a happy dance.

"YES TODAY IS THE BIG DAY!! :tvguy:  " Cha yelled in excitement.

"What, did a boy finally like you?" CNF asked.

"Nope, today, the best band ever, the Kappa Boyz are performing live in SBC Falls!  :squilliam2: " Cha said.

"The who?" CNF asked.

"It's a K-pop band run by shinya, and I'm super obsessed with them!  :funny: " Cha boasted.

"Shin's cool, but I've never even heard of them until now, so that's not good," CNF said.

"How have you not? They're a super popular band with girls across America! " Cha said.

"So is this your new boy obsession?" CNF teased.

"Ewww, modern music. -.- It's the cancer that is killing this planet. Back in my day, we had great songs like this:

" ssj said.

"That's just a theme intro, that's not real music-" Aya was saying.

"Shut up, it's music to me. o.o" ssj said.

"Haters gonna hate, who put you haters on the planet? ugh2_zps682fad6d.png " Cha asked, annoyed, when Negi and Someone arrived to prepare for the concert, cheering her up.

(Theme Plays) 

While the girls are upstairs in Cha and CNF's room, CNF and Aya keep riffing over hilarious tapes involving arguments between ssj and customers. Suddenly, Ex enters in, much to toonzone and CNF's dismay.

"Yo Aya, want to go to Makeout Reef with me?" Ex asked, causing Aya to give him a "stranger danger" look.

"heh, meakout reef, good times, good times," SOF said.

"Ehh, no thanks mang. I don't think this relationship thing is working out," Aya replied, as CNF left the room, but overheard their convo. He was about to do a victory screech when Ex pulled out a trump card.

"I know babe, and that's why I made you this song to help this hard time," Ex said, as he pulled out a spooky disc player, and inserted a disc in it. It began playing "Gary Come Home", but Ex edited out "Gary" with "Aya".

Aya now I know,

I was wrong,

I messed up, and now you're gone...

Aya, I'm sorry I neglected you,

Oh, I never expected you

To run away and leave me feeling this empty...

Your "mang" right now would sound like music to me.

Please come home, 'cause I miss you, Aya!

Aya Come Home! (x3)

Aya, can't you see I was blind,

I'll do anything to change your mind.

More than a pet, you're my best friend,

Too cool to forget

Come back, 'cause we are family,

And forgive me for making you wanna roam.

Now my heart is beating like the saddest metronome,

Somewhere I hope you’re reading my latest three-word poem.

Aya Come Home! (x8)

Ahhhh...

Aya Come Home (x2)

Aya won't you come home!

"hmm...where have I heard this before?" SOF wondered.

"What a lazy dummy, he just plagiarized a SpongeBob song. >.> Aya will never take him back." CNF said.

"Wow....that was beautiful, let's stay together. <3" Aya said, as if she was hypnotized by it, and CNF gasped in shock, wondering if Ex is using black magic. CNF then confronts him.

"Alright, did you drug Aya or something?" CNF asked.

"You'll understand when you're older," Ex replied, as he walked off with Aya, as CNF was still trying to comprehend what happened.

He then tries asking Cha and her friends on what happened to Aya.

"Girls just like musicians, you'll understand when you're older.  :tommy: " Cha replied, and CNF was annoyed.

Cha and her friends go to the concert, and after a creepy encounter with OMJ, they discover some bad news.

"Cha, I have bad news...the concert is sold out of tickets," Someone said, informing her.

"NOOO! We will meet them, no matter what it takes!  :angrytom: " Cha said, frustrated.

"You mean, even breaking in?" Negi asked.

"Yup, we're going to break in.  :hands: " Cha said.

Meanwhile, CNF tries talking to ssj about his suspicions, who is stocking up on Canned Bread.

"Doo doo, the apocalypse is coming, we're all going to die. ^_^" ssj said, storing tons of Canned Bread into boxes.

"Yo ssj, is it possible to hypnotize someone using music? Aya was acting weird when Ex played a song," CNF asked.

"Hypnotizing someone using music? Yup, it's possible, I've seen this scenario before. o.o" ssj replied.

"You have?" CNF asked.

"Yup, back when I was a young lad, I had a beautiful girlfriend. ^_^ Unfortunately, one day this hippie with an acoustic guitar started playing nonsensical songs from people like Bob Marley, and it made my girl ditch me for that creep, as they flew away together. >.> I never saw her again... :( " ssj said, recounting his tale. "TAKE ME BACK STARLA!"

"Uh....that's some weird stuff, but how would Ex of all people be able to make a hypnotism song, especially since if it was plagiarized?" CNF asked.

"Maybe he hid some subliminal messages in it. o.o I'll help you with your quest, as soon as I finish this Canned Bread." ssj said, eating some.

"sublimal message? you mean like this?: 

maxresdefault.jpg " SOF asked.

"...SOF, did you follow me here? o_O" CNF asked.

"...maybe," SOF replied, as he walked away.

Meanwhile, Cha, Someone and Negi snuck in backstage after tricking the security guard into thinking his shoe was untied, and they try to find Kappa Boyz's dressing room.

"I can't wait to get shinya's autograph!" Cha said, as they walked into a room and noticed the members of Kappa Boyz in a big cage, acting like pets. Not only that, but all five of them looked exactly like shinya. There were test tubes containing other shinya clones, so we've entered some Frakenstein level creepiness.

"Huh, you know, I always had a feeling they looked alike, but I never knew why," Someone said.

"I can't believe it, someone cloned Shin five times just to form a k-pop band. That's messed up.  :stinkeye: " Cha said.

"What's up, do you have the succ?" Shin Clone #1 asked, who was the lead singer, named "Billy Seon".

"We're going to set you free, you clones don't deserve this life!" Cha said.

"That not good idea, our manager will not be happy," Shin Clone #4 said, who was named Kyung John.

Suddenly, the girls heard a voice, as they quickly hid. The band manager, Adam Levine (guest starring as himself) walked in, with his "beautiful" body.

"Papa Adam isn't happy right now boys, that performance tonight sucked. Shape up or I'm preying on you five tonight, cause baby I got five more clones ready to dance, oh oh oh. I can tell you that your summer's gonna hurt like a motheruhuh if you don't improve," Adam sung, as the clones started dancing. "Now, I'll be off making the next Maroon 5 album, even though the other band members barely do anything on the band anymore as it is!"

As soon as he left, Cha and the others came out of hiding, and they approach the cage.

"Please let us free, fangirls. That man has forced us into a life of annoying k-pop. He desperately wanted more money when Maroon 5 albums stopped selling well, so he cloned an SBC member who was famous for making "Gangnam Style" a thing, to hopefully make popular k-pop music so he could be even richer," Billy Seon explained.

The three girls' hearts were touched, so Cha unlocked the cage, and decided to take the five back to the Mystery Shack. At the shack, CNF and ssj are trying to decode Ex's CD for any hidden messages, but having no luck. Cha, Someone and Negi enter in, carrying a large bag holding all five band members.

"What's in that bag?" CNF asked.

"Stuff," Cha replied, as they took it upstairs.

"nothing suspicion there," SOF said, as he, CNF and ssj went back to doing their things.

Upstairs, Cha, Someone and Negi let the boys out of the bag, as they walk around in confusion. However, Adam Levine pulls up to the Mystery Shack in a fancy limo, as Cha looks out the window.

"Uh oh...this isn't good.  :glare: " Cha said.

Mr. Levine dances out of the limo, and meets SOF, who is just standing around.

"whoa, are you that guy from...uh, i wanna say coldplay?" SOF asked.

"Honey, I'm Adam Levine, the only band member on the one and only Maroon 5!" Adam said, laughing.

"i don't get it," SOF replied.

"Anyways, have you seen five beautiful young korean men around these parts?" Adam asked.

"you're looking at one," SOF said, boasting.

"You don't look Korean honey....hey, that should be a new song on my next album," Adam said, thinking.

Upstairs, Cha looks worried, hearing the conversation between the two.

"Uh, you five will probably have to stay here for a long time, if that's okay with you," Cha suggested to them.

"That's fine with us, Cha," Clone #2 said, who was named Hot Hwan John.

"I don't think we should get too obsessed with these boys, Cha," Someone warned.

"Don't worry, I won't get too attached to them," Cha promised.

Back outside, Adam leaves angrily in his limo, as Thomas the goat chews the license plate off before it drives away. Cha starts teaching the clones how to do normal human things, as all three girls party with them and Guano. Cha however, starts becoming very possessive of the group.

Meanwhile, CNF and ssj are still trying to decode Ex's CD as they turn it into a record, to no avail. Ex then walks in.

"What are you clowns doing with my CD?" Ex asked.

"We're trying to decode it so it can get us women," CNF lied.

"Lol, good luck with that. If you just make a brilliant song like mine, it'll be easy. Anyways, I'll be at Makeout Reef with Aya," Ex teased, as he walked off.

"Yeah, "brilliant". >.> Hate to break it to you kid, but maybe Aya just liked this lazy song." ssj said.

"Wait...what about playing it in reserve?" CNF suggested, as ssj shrugged, and they played the CD in reserve. At one point, the song played "lol this is a mind control song", as ssj spit out his coffee.

"AH HA! There's the M. Night twist! ^_^" ssj said.

"I knew it, now let's go save Aya! Can you drive me there?" CNF asked.

"Sure, normally I wouldn't care about this, but I know what it is like to be in your shoes! WE WILL SAVE AYA!" ssj yelled, as he slightly started to cry over Starla.

At the kitchen, Cha is relieved she got the boys to sleep, when a news report comes on about Adam Levine being pulled over and arrested for not having a license plate.

"My license plate got eaten by a goat-oat-oat-oat!" Adam sung, being handcuffed against his vehicle by Officers Nuggets and Dylan.

"It looks like they're free to go, we have to tell them!" Negi said.

"No no no, they are staying here!  :angrytom: They won't be going anywhere, neither of you will tell them!" Cha said angrily to Someone and Negi.

Someone and Negi think Cha has gone insane, so they go upstairs to tell the Boyz they are free to go, but Cha manages to catch up with them. She tells the Boyz that Someone and Negi cannot be trusted anymore, and must be "removed". The five Boyz dance at them in a menacing way, as they lock Negi and Someone out of the room.

"Yeah, she has lost it," Negi said.

As Cha lets the power go to her head with having five boys captive, ssj is driving like a maniac to Makeout Reef, running red lights. Ssj runs up the hill, as CNF prays for his life. The car goes flying and parks near Ex's car, who is inside with Aya, looking out at the cliff.

"STOP!" ssj yelled, as he and CNF approached the window.

"What the heck are you two doing here?" Aya asked.

"Ex's song has a hidden hypnotizing message in it, he brainwashed you," CNF said, playing it.

"WTF?" Aya said.

"Uh....I can explain. Well, I actually stole the song from a SpongeBob episode, but I just crossed out Gary's name and puts yours, so maybe it made that message say that..." Ex said, making stuff up as he went along.

"You stole the song? That's not cool man smh, we're done," Aya said, leaving the car.

"We did it!" CNF said, as he high-fived ssj in victory, and then approaches Aya. "Hey Aya, do you wanna hang out or something?"

"heck no, I'm done with boys. you guys are so selfish, now leave me alone, maybe I can ban someone on the SBM chat," Aya said in annoyance, as she left.

CNF feels ashamed, and Ex slams his head onto the steering wheel, upset. 

"Don't worry, the apocalypse is coming, be sure to bury your gold. o.o Also, here's comic relief," ssj said, as he shined his flashlight on a car to see TheOpenWindowManiac making out with a pillow.

RduBgm3.jpg

"Hey man, that's not cool," he said.

Afterwards, the Kappa Boyz sing a song to Cha about how thankful they are that she kept them in, and she decides to let them go free. 

"Go, run, you stupid dumb wild animals, and never return!  :patrick_crying-308: " Cha said, crying. Someone and Negi approached her.

"It's okay, they'll be fine," Cha said, as the boys said farewell, as they wandered off into the great beyond, aka the forest.

Cha makes up with Someone and Negi, as they agree to never get obsessed with a boy band again. CNF is seen having a soda with ssj.

"Well, Aya probably hates me now," CNF sighed.

"Nah, don't worry about it. o.o Considering all the drama I've seen on SBM that comes and goes, she'll be over it in a day. Now then, let's have some bonding time. ^_^" ssj said, cheering CNF up, when one of the Kappa Boyz is digging through the trash. Ssj makes him scram as he shoos him off, and the five, beautiful korean clones go off into the forest, becoming one with nature.

Cryptogram (A1Z26): 9-20-19 19-15 8-1-18-4 20-15 19-1-25 7-15-15-4-2-25-5

• Like 8

18. The Land Before Furries

Dylan and Nuggets sat in a car by a road. 

"Remember your training fam." Nuggets said as Dylan was carefully rating their favorite albums. 

"dang it, Childish Gambino isn't a 2/10. this test is rigged, I would have rated it 10/10 if i didn't make a mistake." Dylan never displeased since thissitesux12 got banned. 

"Dude, the time we spend together is a lowkey 10/10. " Nuggets said and instantly the next second the roof of their vehicle was pulled off by an unknown flying creature.  

"we should probably report that.  :awkward: " Dylan said to him. 

"Or spend our time in our new convertible. :swag: " Nuggets exclaimed and the two drove off in the night blasting 3005 as the creature flies past the moon. 

(The cool lil' theme plays.)

Ssj drove a cart around the shack with a bunch of tourists in it. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, continuing our mystery tour you'll see the world famous locked threads of mystery! ^_^ I got stuck in there once. o.o " ssj spoke.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" asked a little boy named Bl4ze.

"Leave all questions until after the tour." ssj said to him and they went over bumps. As ssj went on with his tour cart, Cha and Guano are staring out the window of the Mystery Shack.

"Finally Guano we have the whole house to ourselves!  :happykrabs: What do you think? A dance party? " Cha said excitedly. 

"I want to leave! I don't know who any of you are!" Guano talked for the first time ever in the show actually caused he was gagged the entire time.  

"I'm not hearing a no!" Cha proclaimed as she put a closed sign on the door, lit up a sign that said Weezer Dance Party and gagged Guano again. The Green Album played as Cha boogied with her pet in a montage. 

4OSo6JF.png

Cha collapsed after all these activities and held Guano to talk to him. 

"Guano, can I tell you a secret? You're my favorite member of your family.  :hug: " 

She falls asleep next to him and ssj came in with money. He tripped over Cha and Guano and fell to the ground. 

"Cha?! What are you doing on the floor?" he exclaimed.

"Being cute and great." Cha said smiling. 

"And I thought your brother was weird. o.o " ssj said. 

Cha grabs one of CNF's hats. 

"Nah he's more like, 'let's go solve some mysteries! I kiss a pillow with Aya's face on it'". Cha said mocking her brother.

"Haha, that's pretty good, kissing a pillow." ssj laughed and Guano chewed on his red beard. 

"Go, go, go! hnOt5DS.gif" exclaimed Cha

"Alright ban with you!" ssj opened the window with his ban hammer but Cha disagreed with this action. 

"It's not safe for Guano to be outside. There's predators and Viacom lawyers who will sue him for being in a Disney show!" Cha told ssj. 

"It's not my fault your anime character is potentially lawsuit friendly!" ssj said. 

"He should be inside like a person!  :stinkeye: " Cha argued.

"Normal people don't look like KM characters... Except for SOF. o.o " Ssj said.

Hbtb9DD.png

"Maybe we should be the ones to be put outside! Think about that!" Cha left with Guano annoyed. 

Cut to CNF and SOF by a pick up truck. CNF is sitting on the back of it.

"Today's the day SOF! Thanks for coming along on this mission." CNF said.

"it's an honuor, see im sweeting from meat and excitment" SOF told him.

"There's something hiding in these woods! Something that's big enough to rip a roof off a car. If we get a photo of this thing we'll be bigger heroes than Sailor Moon! " CNF was holding the newspaper clippings of what happened to Dylan and Nugget's automobile and several other incidents involving the unknown creature. 

"yea we'll get all the babes we'll be feneding off them with a sick" SOF said.

SOF put cameras on a tree to set up for the monster.

"is sap supposde to be this sicky?" 

"If everything goes right the monster will grab that steak and the cameras will catch it!" CNF explained his master plan. 

"and nothing will go wrong." SOF agreed. 

As they they go for a sticky high five, the complaining roar of the flying creature can be heard and the cameras click off. SOF and him get excited as the scene changes to Cha and Guano watching TV. A lovely Justin Roiland voiced TV announcer introduces a baby carrier that can also be used for furry directors. She asked ssj if she can get one for Guano but he told her that drawing matching Gatchaman Crowds art for her and her pet was enough.  She convinces him to buy one for her and ssj promises he will.

"I'm watching you furry..." ssj told him. And he looked at him like this:

RbD6oO7.jpg

"Eeeugh" ssj said in disgust. 

Meanwhile CNF and SOF come back in the house with the cameras that shot pictures of the mysterious creature. CNF goes to develop the photos while SOF went to make some Canadian nachos. 

Cut back to ssj and he's hosting another tour. He goes to show them the hideous creatures of all, the banned member list! :o They all laugh and ssj proclaims that they have fun there. He reveals the real hideous creature, Storm in the shape of a storm! But when he rips off the blanket on top of it, most of it has been eaten by Guano. The tourist families leave as ssj gets furious at him. 

CNF develops one of the photos being a wing and the other of the entire creature.

"who wants candian nachos! don't wrry I only ate like thurd of them... half.. i all of them dude... " SOF opened the door to the dark room and the images faded away.

Meanwhile, ssj put Guano outside and set the ban hammer on his tail so he wouldn't move.

"Ten minutes without this purple thing, is that too much to ask?! If Cha asks, this never happened.  o.o" ssj leaves him with some doubloons to keep quiet about it to her. 

ssj mimicked what Cha said about it not being safe out there for Guano, when all of a sudden Guano gets swooped away by the flying creature.

While CNF tells SOF to be more careful about the film, the two can hear the roar of the monster outside. They run outdoors to where ssj is standing as it flies away with Guano. 

"I AM THE CHEESE, I AM THE BEST CHARACTER ON THE SHOOOOOW." it screeched as Guano screamed for help. 

"dude that thing was a Delidactyl, did u see it ssj?" asked SOF but ssj was silent.

"It him, it took the furry. It took Guano..." ssj said speechless. 

"What about Guano?" Cha came in on her bicycle but the three guys looked horrified at her. "What's going on, why are you guys standing around all awkwardly? And where's Guano? :laugh: " 

"Well you see uh-" ssj was cut off by SOF.

"gunao got eaten by an old member" SOF said. 

"How could you let this happened!?  Gruncle ssj, you didn't put him outside?" She asked.

"Wha- No! I did put him outside! I'm not acting suspicious! o.o" ssj said back. "You see, it happened like this!"

A fake flashback is shown of ssj holding Guano like a baby, polishing his gem with a cloth, on the couch when all of a sudden the Delidactyl was in the shack and took a hold of Guano. 

"So I said, 'NO DICE TEXAS COWBOY!'" ssj recalled.

In the flashback, ssj puts on a TMNT mask and nun-chucks, fighting back the Delidactyl but it overpowered him with Muppets and flew off. 

"ssj, you tried to save him!" Cha told him feeling thankful. 

"Wait, I thought you didn't believe in retired members?" CNF asked not buying it.

"Retired members aren't magic, they're just college freshmen who found life outside in the real world. Get off my back. O_o" Ssj said.

"Well, no Delidactyl is gonna mess with my sister. We're gonna go there, catch it and save Guano! For Cha guys!" CNF exclaimed as the others agreed.

"But how will we find the little guy?" ssj asked.

They discover they can find Guano by following the thread of his costume.

"Maybe we should call it a day.. maybe hit up the pools...  :l " ssj said and everyone stared at him. "Fine, let's go save Guava!"

"Guano..." Cha corrected him.

"Him too!  :huh: " ssj exclaimed. 

"Uh Cha can I talk to you?" CNF asked.

CNF told Cha he doesn't want to invite SOF because of his previous mess ups with various supernatural creatures, but caved in when SOF made him matching Mickey Mouse shirts. The material from Guano's costume them inside a house where Old Man Jenkins is in a rocker playing a banjo. 

"Old Man Jenkins, what are you doing here?" Cha asked.

"Oh good, this guy... -.-" ssj said annoyed. 

"I was doing my hoot nanny when enormous Muppet stole my iPad and fell liggity split to the abandoned mines down yonder!" The old man exclaimed. 

"Looks kinda weird down there.." ssj said. 

"Oh come on ssj, you fought a Delidactyl before remember?" Cha said. 

"Oh yeah, heh heh..."  ssj said nervously. 

"What suspicious laughter! Mind if I come along and tell weird stories about my killing fan-fictions?" Old Man Jenkins asked.

"No thanks." ssj said but cut to the next scene where the old man follows them climbing down into the mines anyways.

"So there I am, writing about a group of members wrasslin', when I accidentally photoshopped a Beatles loving Dominican destroying the plane simulator kid with a head blow!" Old Man Jenkins recalled. 

"You can't take a hint can't you?" ssj asked. 

"Aloha to dat!" Old Man Jenkins replied.

The rope they are climbing down on breaks and the group lands on the ground. CNF is the first one up and notices all the old decor from Octerror Fest 2011. SOF goes up to one of the badly written replies to a topic from 2009, but it blinds him instantly. 

"i thunk i lost my eyesite," SOF said and brushed it off. 

"Oh Guano, we're gonna find you." Cha spoke holding a picture she took of them earlier that day. 

Cha and the others saw the purple string from his costume and kept following it farther down the cave. CNF shined his lantern straight in the face of a Lunch Pailasaurus and it made everyone yell. 

"They're all trapped inside tree sap, so that's how they've survive for so many years." CNF exclaimed as they looked at the other specimen. "The summer heat must be making it all loose."

"Holy dragon balls, forget the Stormy Storm, this is the attraction of a life time! o.o I could open it up as a community! The SpongeBob... Mania!" ssj said. 

"uh dudes.." SOF whimpered as a SBiscoolasaurus Rex's started to move around a little in the sap. 

"Maybe we should keep moving.." CNF motioned for him and the others to go. 

"This could be a doubloon mine! Put a few staff lounges there, a few chatrooms here. I should have let that furry outside ages ago!" ssj rubbed his hands together excitedly. 

"Wait, what did you just say?" Cha asked who was now behind him.

"Uh, what was that? o.o" ssj asked.

"You said the dinosaur flew into the house.   :glare: " She pointed a finger at him. "You put Guano outside and then you lied to me about it. Guano could be dead!"

"Look, he's a furry. He belongs outside." ssj explained.

"You know, that's it. I'm not talking to you again!" Cha shouted and kept ignoring whatever her Gruncle was saying. 

"guys dont fite why cant u more like me and cnf." SOF happily put an arm around CNF nearly choking him. "all we gutta do to find the puple guy is folliow this here custume string... uh oh." SOF accidentally pulled back all the string until it was no longer hooked to the trail.

CNF gets mad at SOF and SOF accidentally hits the lantern out of his hands, making the entire mine dark. 

"See, this is why I didn't want to bring you along!  :angry: " CNF yelled at the clumsy guy. 

"what u meat?" SOF asked.

"I meat- UGH, I mean you keep screwing everything up. First the photographs and now this." CNF said angrily. 

"butt i made u mikey muse shirts" SOF spoke and held up the clothing. 

"These shirts are useless, and you spelled Mickey Mouse wrong!" CNF barked back.

"enlish isn't my frirst laguange dude!" SOF shouted. 

The two argued back and forth, as so did Cha and ssj. 

"Cheer up braddahs! I fixed your lantern!" Old Man Jenkins held it up for the four others to see. However, right behind him was the Delidactyl and they all yelled.

"Nobody make any sudden movements... mS4ChB2.gif WE FOUND A DELIDACTYL!" The old man leaped for joy. 

The dinosaur screeched and chased the five down until the hid behind a rock outside of the mine. 

"We gotta get out of here." CNF said as they were hidden. 

"I got it, we'll have a human sacrifice and SOF can be it!" ssj said. 

"aw... i like it!" SOF said.

After this the four of them alleged each other about the issues they had earlier until Cha heard the helping plea of Guano.

"Wait! Did you guys hear that?" Cha asked and peaked over her shoulder to see Guano in a nest of Muppet DVDs. She ran across the unstable bridge to get to him and put the little guy in her Guano carrier.

"Cha, are you crazy!?" ssj asked as him and the others came after her. 

"Is something speaking? Cause I can't hear anything!" She sarcastically replied. 

"Oh no, she's gone deaf with fear!" Old Man Jenkins declared.

Cha embraced with Guano but CNF told her that they had to get out of there, since there were skeletons all around the nest of former victims of the dinosaur. Delidactyl swarmed around the nest, scaring Guano and they both fell off the bridge. Meanwhile, CNF, Cha, SOF and Old Man Jenkins were still in the nest. The egg of the Delidactyl hatched and gulped down Old Man Jenkins whole. Meanwhile, ssj pushes Guano out of their hiding spot so he'll be taken instead of ssj. However, ssj caves in because he misses Cha talking to him. So as the Delidactyl swarmed down to grab Guano, ssj put him in his carrier so that the creature would have to get them both. Back in the nest, the baby dinosaur is still swallowing down Jenkins.

"did that ting just eat that hawiiaan guy? thats messed up." SOF said as they cowered together. Old Man Jenkins came up briefly but the bird gulped him up again.

"What are we gonna do?" CNF asked panicking.

"we gotta get in a stright line so thut the delidactyl's eyes cant see us with its' far apart." SOF told them. 

"SOF, you've been wrong about things all day!" CNF said.

"i knowe but trist in me with this, as a freind." SOF said.

So they follow SOF's trust and it actually works. They slowly escape from the bridge and see ssj riding the mother Delidactyl with Guano above. Ssj punches the dinosaur until it falls and ssj and Guano jump off. Cha is really grateful for what her gruncle did for her when all of a sudden, the dinosaur comes back from behind them. The four plus Guano race out of the mines for their lives and escape to the surface because of a geyser. The house they originally started at falls apart from their impact and the ruins of the ceiling cover up the hole, so the retired members can't escape. 

"I can't believe you did all that for Guano. <3 " Cha thanked ssj as they were walking to the car.

"Ah, well I can't have my favorite niece stop talking to me. ^_^ Even if I have to punch a Delidactyl." ssj replied and got his hand stuck on sap. He playfully put it on Cha's face but they both got stuck. Later on they are sleeping in the car still stuck together and with Guano stuck to them as well. 

"That thing destroyed my vest." CNF said and pulled out a Kermit doll that the dinosaur left after it teared his vest.

"a real pupet? awsum dude." SOF replied as he was driving the car.

"Not as awesome as you. Delidactyl bros?" CNF asked.

"deli- uh whatever you said bros." SOF said.

"Shouldn't we worry about the other dinosaurs?" CNF said.

"nah" SOF said.

Cut back to the house and Old Man Jenkins escaped by smashing his iPad against baby Delidactyl.

Cryptogram (A1Z26): 9-20 23-15-18-11-19 6-15-18 6-21-18-18-9-5-19!

• Like 8

19. Dream Chasers

One rainy day, CNF and Cha are playing Eels and Escalators to pass the time.

"ESCALATORS ESCALATORS!" Cha yelled, as she rolled Eels. "NOOOO!"

"HEY KIDS, GET DOWN HERE AND SEE THIS!" ssj yelled.

"We'll finish this later.  :stinkeye: " CNF said, as they ran downstairs to see a new commercial for Lil' ACS.

"ACS is the greatest child psychic and flight simulator player to ever live, it's a double threat!" the narrator said, showing an image of ACS with "members" of Team Rage.

"stfu ACS," SOF said, as they all booed the commercial.

"Eww, get that trash off the screen.  :cosby: " Cha said.

"He needs to get a life outside of terrorizing SpongeBob forums and hitting on Cha," CNF said.

"That creep and his so-called team give me constant headaches on SBM. -.-" ssj said.

As they kept roasting ACS, ACS himself was seen trying to break into ssj's safe containing the Mystery Shack deed.

"I can't guess this combination, but luckily I'm a professional hacker! I just need to release my virus onto this safe and it'll open....whenever I finish it, that is," ACS said.

"My robbery senses are tingling...AH HA!" ssj yelled, as he opened the door to see ACS.

"MWA HA HA, IT'S TOO LATE SSJ! THE DEED IS MINE, AS SOON AS I CAN GET THIS VIRUS TO WORK!" ACS said.

Ssj then grabbed a broom and hit him with it, as he screamed like a baby and fled the shack.

"SO LONG, SHRIMP! ^_^" ssj yelled, as CNF, Cha and SOF laughed at his failure, and he opened the safe to see the deed was safe. "Ha, that punk will never be able to break in, I keep the combination in my brain, something he doesn't have."

ACS is seen outside in the pouring rain, and pulls out his journal.

"GAAAHHH!! No worries, I have a final solution. Your mind isn't as safe as you think it is ssj..." ACS said, looking at a page with the picture of a Shellder...

(Theme Plays)

Aya, CNF, ssj, and Cha are seen watching King of the Hill.

"I tell you whut," Hank Hill's voice said, as he drank beer with Boomhaeur, Dale and Bill.

"This needs more SpongeBuck. We should marathon the Complete Kappa Mikey Season 1 on DVD after this. :happykrabs: " Cha suggested.

"No thanks," CNF quickly replied.

"I'm up for that," Aya replied.

SOF is seen running into room, and looks terrified.

"ugh, there is annoying bat flyung around in the kitchen," SOF said.

"CNF, take care of it," ssj said.

"Why me?" CNF asked.

"because you touch yourself at night," ssj replied, as CNF bitterly went in there.

CNF tried to attack it, but he ended up falling off the counter and got an injury, as Cha and SOF hear the crash and help him.

"Ugh, my leg has boo boos. Why does ssj always make me do the hardest chores? >_>" CNF asked.

"idk, ssj's personality is one of life's greatest mysteries, next to Canada's bagged milk, which i have in the fridge," SOF asked, he pulled out some bagged milk from the fridge.

"CNF, I need someone to fix the clogged sink and I don't feel like getting up! o.o" ssj yelled, as CNF was even more irritated.

Meanwhile, Cha and SOF walk out of the shack, as they find ACS setting up a shrine of candles and other strange objects, including a Degrassi DVD, Pokemon video game, and Total Drama DVD.

"What is that creep doing now?" Cha wondered, as they examined him from behind a bush.

"With these magic items, I can summon a powerful dream demon, Hayden Shellder! He is one of the most troublesome and trickiest trolls in history," ACS said, reading his page.

"this doesn't sound good..." SOF said.

He then did a strange chant, yelling phrases like "POKEMONUS", "DEGRASSIUS" and "TOTAL DRAMIUS", as his eyes glowed, while the area started to slow down in time, and turned a gray and white color. Cha and SOF were surprised and confused. Hayden Shellder then appeared before their very eyes...

1iyl25T.jpg

"Oh great, SBC Falls, eh? It's been far too long since I've been here!" Hayden said, laughing like a maniac. ACS was shocked.

"I did it! I summoned you!" ACS said, finally happy he actually accomplished something for once in his life.

"What are you, some living blob of flesh? Just kidding, I know it's you ACS, you troll. I admire your trolling, but it cannot beat mine. Here kid, have some squirrel fur!" Hayden offered.

Hayden then uses his magic to tear the fur off a squirrel, as he hands it to ACS.

"AAAHHH!!!!! YOU'RE INSANE!" ACS yelled.

"Your point?  :troll: " Hayden asked, as he puts the fur back onto the squirrel.

"Gah....LISTEN HERE DEMON, YOU WILL OBEY ME! I WANT YOU TO INVADE SSJ4GOGITA4'S MIND AND GET THE CODE TO HIS SAFE!" ACS commanded.

"HAYDEN OBEYS NOBODY EXCEPT HIMSELF, NOOB. Wait....ssj......" Hayden said, as images of ssj appeared on his glowing body. "Tell you what boy, I normally don't bother with noobs like you, but I'll help you. You could be decently useful for something I have planned."

Hayden and ACS then shook his hands.

"Now then, I'm off to do your stupid chore. But remember, ISLAND IS OVERRATED, POKEMON IS GOD, REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, BUY GOLD, BYE!" Hayden yelled, as he disappeared in a flash, and the area went back to normal.

"YES, IT WORKED! Ssj has nothing protect his brain now!" ACS said, laughing.

"Oh no! We have to warn ssj before it's too late!  :angrytom: " Cha said, as she and SOF headed back to the shack.

CNF is seen sweeping the floor while ssj is sleeping (little rhyme thar), as Cha and SOF run in.

"CNF, WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY!" SOF yelled.

"What is it now?" CNF asked.

"ACS summoned Hayden the dream troll to invade ssj's mind to get the code for the safe...or something like that," Cha said.

"Wait, Hayden...I remember reading a page about him," CNF said, as he looked into the journal and found a page describing Hayden. "Hayden is one of the most frightening creatures I have faced, do not let him into your mind."

Hayden then appears over ssj's head, as he drops himself into his head, and ssj tries fighting it in his sleep.

"No, go away...." ssj muttered.

"welp, we're too late," SOF said.

"Not entirely, this page has a way for us to get into someone's mind." CNF said, as he began doing the necessary preparations. The three held hands, as CNF did the chant. They were teleported inside of ssj's mind, as they screamed.

They then appeared in a gray dreamscape, as they saw a broken swing set and a weird version of the Mystery Shack.

"huh, i expected more dragonball chars here," SOF said.

Hayden then appears before them, and laughs.

"Ha, I was expecting you fools," Hayden said.

"hal hayden, now plz stop," SOF said.

"Give it up Hayden," CNF warned.

"Or what, CNF?  :troll: Also, hai Kan," Hayden taunted, as Cha tried jumping at him, but she just went right through him.

"Well, that's all I got," Cha said.

Hayden then shoots an ice beam through CNF's stomach, as he gasps at the hole in his chest.

"I have a mission to fulfill, and you boneheaded noobs won't get in my way. I control this entire mind-scape," Hayden explained.

"I bet you can't guess what I am thinking. :smirk: " Cha taunted, as Hayden makes Mikey and Gonard appear. "OH MY GOD YES! If only I brought Guano for this reunion..."

"oh boy..." SOF said.

Hayden then disappears into the shack, as the gang follows him. They arrive into a trippy place, as they see tons of doors with ssj's memories. 

"Let's find that code before Hayden does," CNF said.

"Great idea!" Mikey said.

They looked around the doors, as SOF opened one up that showed ssj going behind the vending machine.

"If only people knew, that behind this unsuspicious vending machine was-" ssj was saying, when SOF closed the door.

"eh, nothing here," SOF said, as he kept walking.

Cha, Mikey and Gonard look through more doors, as they see one of ssj being a chocolate salesman, talking to a customer.

"Hello, can I interest you in some chocolate?" ssj asked.

"Did you say....chocolate? CHOCOLATE? CHOCOLATE?!?!? I'M ALLERGIC TO CHOCOLATE, GO AWAY!" the customer yelled, who was person.

"HA!" ssj replied, as person then shut the door. "Boo."

They go to the next door which has a memory of ssj on a date with Lazy SG.

"So how does this work again? Do I pay for the food or you? Because I'm broke. o.o" ssj said.

"That's not good," SG said.

"YOU SUCK!" ssj yelled, as he made a run for it out of the restaurant.

"Yikes, good thing they didn't pan out," Cha said.

CNF then sees a memory of ssj in a jail cell with two prisoners.

"So...what's for dinner tonight fellows?" ssj asked to them.

"He is going to die," one of the prisoners said in Spanish.

CNF then sees a memory of ssj creating SBM with spongedude and Spongey34, and then sees one of him chopping wood, as ssj and SOF watched.

"why you so hard on CNF?" SOF asked.

"The kid's weak, spineless, and a loser! I just want to get rid of him..." ssj was saying.

CNF then got very annoyed, as he shut the door and walked away upset.

Cha, Mikey, Gonard and SOF regroup, as they find a memory of ssj announcing the safe combination.

"This is it!" Cha said.

"good jon, lat me gets it gais," SOF said, levitating the door with magic.

Suddenly, another SOF appeared.

"hal guys," SOF said.

"Um....SOF, did you clone yourself? o.o " Cha asked.

"uh no...and who is that?" SOF asked, referring to the other SOF.

The impostor SOF then revealed Hayden, as he laughed.

"Ha, impersonating Kan is so easy, I fooled you noobs. SEE YA SUCKAS!" Hayden yelled, floating off.

"NO!" Cha yelled, as they chased after him in a Scooby-Doo chase scene. They then counter CNF, who looks down. "CNF, there you are! Hayden got away with the thing and we need to stop him!"

"Let him have it, I don't care about ssj anymore. I saw a memory where he said he didn't like me. :/" CNF said.

"Dude, do you want ACS to win?  :cosby: Ugh, whatever," Cha said, as she, Mikey, Gonard and SOF ran off to find Hayden.

"Not cool, dude," Gonard agreed.

Hayden is seen near a memory, as he contacts ACS.

"Got the code, chief," Hayden reported.

"Excellent, READ THE NUMBERS!" ACS yelled.

"Jeez, stop yelling, you're hurting my ears. Anyways, three...four..." Hayden read, when Cha shot a dart from a gun at the door, as it fell down a memory.

"And right here is the Bottomless Takin' Out the Trash Pit! Whatever just fell down, definitely isn't coming back. o.o" ssj said, as the door floated down the abyss.

"Great aim, Cha!" Mikey said.

"Well, who is the noob now? I'm switching to plan B, the deal is off," ACS said, disconnecting the communication.

"NOOOO!!! You morons messed up my plan!" Hayden yelled angrily. "Do you know how...ANGRY I AM?!"

Hayden then glowed red, as SOF, Cha, Mikey and Gonard floated up on a piece of rock into space, as it resembled a Pokemon stadium.

"You will face your greatest nightmares..." Hayden said, laughing.

Meanwhile, CNF checks out the memory again of ssj.

"why you so hard on CNF?" SOF asked.

"The kid's weak, spineless, and a loser! I just want to get rid of him..." ssj was saying.

Before CNF left, ssj continued, saying, "That's what they all said about me back in the day! I used to be like him, I just wanna prepare the kid for the real world so he doesn't end up like me."

The dream then showed flashbacks of ssj being picked on, but he took boxing lessons from his pa to toughen himself up. One day, he knocked a thief right in the kisser for trying to steal a girl's purse, and was hailed as a hero, ending his dream, as he sat there on the couch.

CNF then accidentally fell into the dream, as he appeared in front of ssj.

"Hey there kid, let me fix up that hole in your chest," ssj said, as he fixed it using a magic finger snap.

"How did you do that?" CNF asked.

"It's the dream world, kiddo. You can do whatever you want. ^_^ Except look at where I keep my money. Stay away from those memories. o.o" ssj said.

CNF then realized he had to stop Hayden, as he headed off. We then cut back to the arena.

"i hope he does't summon that rob ford, i had bad dream meeting him once," SOF said, as Rob Ford appeared from a blast of Hayden's.

"Hello citizens," Rob Ford said, as SOF yelled in panic.

Before Mikey and Gonard can try to attack Hayden, he shoots a laser beam at them (which a Shellder can't do but whatever, just play along), as they fly off into a void.

"NOO!!  :patrick_crying-308: " Cha yelled, as Hayden then made Cha into an ugly monster.

As Hayden is ready to finish them, a moon blast shoots Hayden. CNF then appears, possessing Sailor Moon-esque powers.

"CNF, you came back!" Cha said in a sluggish voice.

"This is a dream world, you can think of anything," CNF said, as SOF made Rob Ford disappear, and he gave himself a Phineas & Ferb invention. Cha then made herself pretty again, as she gave herself kittens for hands. They all fired their powers at Hayden, as he felt overpowered.

"ENOUGH!" Hayden yelled, as he made them float in a white void. "I admit, you noobs impressed me, and are smarter than you let on, especially Kan over there."

"he talking about you," SOF said to Cha.

"But anyways, it is time this nonsense ends, I have better things to do. I will give you a warning. One day, everything you know and care about, will change. A darkness is coming....anyways, BAI," Hayden said, as he disappeared.

Ssj then woke up, as CNF, Cha and SOF appeared back inside the living room.

"We did it, we stopped Hayden!" CNF said.

"Huh, Hayden, what'chu talking about Willis? o.o" ssj asked, confused.

Suddenly, the wall explodes open Michael Bay style, as ACS is seen holding the deed in his hand.

"HAHA, I DID IT! WHO KNEW DYNAMITE COULD DESTROY A SAFE?" ACS said, surprised.

"What?! I thought you gave up?!" CNF asked.

"Hayden failed me! So I went with the backup plan, DYNAMITE! Since I found this deed fair and square, according to the SBC Falls laws, I own this shack now! NOW GET OFF MY PROPERTY!!!" ACS yelled, as the four stood there shocked. "Dad, bring it in."

TheGrandMaster is seen piloting a wrecking ball crane, as it swings at the Mystery Shack sign, and it comes flying off, smashing into the ground.

"...that-that's all folks?!" SOF said, ending the episode on a cliffhanger.

Cryptogram (A1Z26): 20-15 2-5 3-15-14-20-9-14-21-5-4...

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 8

20. ACS Flies

A view of SBC Falls is shown, and it goes all shadowy, pretty spooky stuff. The Mystery Shack gets covered by the shadow and the wrecking ball smashes the sign off, recapping the ending of the previous episode. CNF then wakes up from his nightmare in a bed.

"AAAHH!!! Guys, I just had a horrible dream. ACS stole the deed to the Mystery Shack, he kicked us out, and we had to live with SOF's Canadian grandmother..." CNF said, when SOF woke up next to him in the bed.

"soz CNF, but that not dream," SOF said.

"AAAHH!!!!" CNF yelled again.

"Wow SOF, your grandmother is so old lady soft.   :lolwut: " Cha said, touching SBLaura's cheeks.

"Stop being creepy, Cha.  o.o Let's see what is on the news," ssj said, as they see a report of Jelly talking to ACS.

"Hallo everybody, Jelly here with a new edition of SBC Falls News! Today, we have a shocking revelation: Local child psychic ACSBehemothHellCat, also known as Hawkbit and however many names he goes by, has taken surprise ownership of the Mystery Shack!  :o It is unknown where ssj4gogita4's whereabouts are, or his reaction to this." Jelly reported, as a picture of ssj wearing a devil suit was seen.

"That picture is taken out of context. -.-" ssj said.

"Now then Lil' ACS, what do you plan to do with this shack?" Jelly asked, holding the microphone to him.

"THANK YOU JELLY, CAUSE ACS IS CALLING YOU OUT! XDDD HAHA JUST KIDDING! YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHAT I HAVE PLANNED, BECAUSE I'M GOING TO TURN THIS DUSTY OLD SHACK INTO SOMETHING SPECIAL! VISIT THE GRAND OPENING OF WHAT I HAVE PLANNED LATER TODAY, AND ANYBODY WHO BRINGS A PIN WITH MY FACE IS ON IT GETS FREE ADMISSION!" ACS announced.

"acs is hurting my hears," SOF said.

"Dangit, this is all my fault. I usually fix everything before it goes wrong, but we failed to stop ACS," CNF said, sighing.

"Cheer up, we can still fix this with my GRAPPLING HOOK!" Cha said, pulling it out.

"Cha, that thing has never helped us once this summer. >.>" CNF argued.

"Yes it does, watch this!   :smirk: " Cha said, as she tried to grab a jar of peanut butter with it, but it breaks and leaves a huge mess. "Whoops.   :funny: "

"I'll clean that up..." SBLaura said, sighing.

"We need to get the shack back. o.O" ssj said, as they all agreed.

(Theme Plays)

Schlechterburger.jpg

Tons of SBC Falls tourists were seen outside the Mystery Shack, "excited" to hear ACS' announcement. Ssj, CNF, Cha and SOF are seen wearing disguises of Gravity Falls characters, with ssj being Grunkle Stan, CNF being Dipper, Cha being Mabel and SOF being Soos all respectively-wait a minute...

ACS then walks outside of the Shack and greets everybody.

"HELLO EVERYBODY!!! I, ACS, AM THE GREATEST CHILD PSYCHIC AND FLIGHT SIMULATOR PLAYER IN SBC FALLS, AND I HAVE OBTAINED OWNERSHIP OF THE MYSTERY SHACK THANKS TO SSJ," ACS blabbed on and I've cut the rest out as I doubt you want to hear ACS' life "accomplishments", if any at all. The crowd applauds, although more sane SBCers like our main four gave looks like this:

76kTUmn.jpg

"NOW THEN, I REVEAL TO YOU.... ACS LAND! I PLAN TO TURN THIS AREA INTO AN AMUSEMENT PARK, FUNDED BY TEAM RAGE AND IAVA FORUMS! And here's a sneak peek at an attraction and our mascot!" ACS yelled, as he showed a model of the park and held out the mascot, which was Guano wearing a Team Rage outfit.

"help," Guano said.

"YOU MONSTER!" Cha yelled.

The four rip off their disguises (don't worry, they had clothes underneath) and run up to the stage, as the crowd and ACS all gasp.

"EVERYONE LISTEN UP! ACS IS A FRAUD, HE STOLE THE DEED WITHOUT PERMISSION!" ssj yelled through the mic.

"HE DID?!?" the crowd asked.

"YES HE DID, AND ARE WE GOING TO WAIT AROUND UNTIL HE STEALS MORE PROPERTIES?!" Cha asked, yelling into the mic. ACS then grabs the mic from them.

"Yo ssj, I'm really happy for you and I'mma let you all finish, but let me say that you personally gave me the deed fair and square ssj, FAIR AND SQUARE!" ACS said, as he pulled out the deed and showed a signature forged by ACS, saying "Approved by ssj".

"Well, as much as I hate ACS, he does have proof.   :awkward: " Dylan said.

"Officers, you can't be serious! Arrest him! o.O" ssj ordered.

"sorry fam but we can't arrest people just because we don't like them, if that were the case, Dylan would've locked Zaid's ass up a long time ago," Nuggets said.

"damn straight," Dylan replied, who looked at Zaid in the audience.

"Hey Everyone Please Check Out My new Circuit City in SpongeCraft thank you :) " Zaid said, wearing a Circuit City shirt, and held up a "No Dylan Allowed" sign.

"and plus I don't really like ssj that much either, so..." Nuggets said.

SOF, Cha, CNF and ssj were seen thrown outside the area, as a steel fence blocked them. They sighed in defeat. ACS kept blabbing on about ACS Land and the crowd believed his lies. Aya then approaches the gang, as CNF is shocked.

"Aya, what brings you here?" CNF asked.

"I got no job now mang, so I have to leave town and work at my cousins'," Aya explained.

"You can't leave! We need you!" CNF said, upset.

"yeah, cause CNF has huge crush on you-" SOF was saying before CNF put his hand over his mouth, and SOF finished by replying, "youranium!"

Aya is about to leave, when Ex pops out of a bush like a ninja and starts playing a song on a boom box.

"TAKE ME BACK AYA!" Ex yelled.

"Nope," Aya replied, walking off.

The gang is seen back at SOF's house.

"If we can't get the shack back, where will we stay? :/" Cha asked.

"don't worry, ssj ALWAYS has plan," SOF assured.

Ssj overhears their conversation, as he is seen in the kitchen calling CNF and Cha's parents.

"Hey uh, your kids are fine, we're in a....five-star hotel!" ssj lied, as he looked into the small amount of food in the fridge, and cockroaches crawled out of the floor. "Yup, perfect place to live."

Back at the Mystery Shack, ACS is seen reading (for once in his life) through Journal #2. Guano is seen trying to escape through a window, but ACS blows a whistle as it cowers in fear in a corner.

"ouch," Guano said.

"Hey son, you should be celebrating your victory instead of looking at a boring book," TheGrandMaster said, walking in.

"Father, you don't understand. This book was written many years ago by a brilliant, mysterious author, who learned secrets too powerful for human eyes. He buried the journals where nobody could find them, because if they were brought together...THEY WOULD UNLEASH A GATEWAY OF UNIMAGINABLE POWAH! The codes written in this journal lead me to believe the other is buried around the Mystery Shack, which is why I wanted this place," ACS explained, as he gave an evil laugh.

Back at SOF's house, Cha and CNF are playing with toys, when ssj walks in and prepares to give them some bad news.

"Hey kids, um...I don't know how to say this, but I can't take care of you anymore, and you'll be going back home," ssj said, handing them two bus tickets. "Huh, that went easier than I expected. o.o"

"You can't give up, ssj! You gotta believe in yourself!" CNF encouraged.

"It's over, that little fat idiot won. ACS won, we failed. :( " ssj said, walking out the door.

"NOO SSJ, PLZ COME BACK!" SOF yelled, as he followed him out the door.

"Well, if ssj won't help us get the shack back, it looks like we'll need to do it ourselves," CNF said to Cha.

"We also have the one thing ACS doesn't have: the journal!  :shake: " Cha said, and pulled out her grappling hook. "And grappling hook."

Meanwhile, at the Greasy Spoon, ssj is seen ordering something at the counter, when SOF approaches him.

"hal ssj," SOF said, wearing a chef hat.

"SOF, what are you doing here? o.o" ssj asked.

"since shack shut down, i got tons of jobs to make money," SOF replied.

"Whatever, can I have some orange juice?" ssj asked.

"uh hold on," SOF said, as smoke was coming out of the kitchen and he tried to put it out with the extinguisher. 

"Everything is over, and...OW, why is that happening?" ssj asked, feeling his hearing aid acting weird, and SOF gives him the orange juice.

"it okay, let's hug it out," SOF said, as he hugged ssj and smoke formed.

"SOF, the entire lower half of your body is on fire-" ssj was saying.

"sshh don't ruin moment," SOF replied, as a fire truck was heard in the distance.

CNF and Cha are then seen wandering over yonder into a forest, searching for an ally to help them defeat ACS. CNF then looks into the page for spambots.

"People have spammed ACS' forums before, so maybe these guys could help," CNF said.

"I don't know, those creeps tried to marry me.   :cosby: " Cha said.

They then find the spambots in a clearing, as Tradebuzzing is seen taking a bath in a pot of spam. He then freaks out upon seeing them.

"Uh....beep boop, this is normal for us spammers, this is normal..." Tradebuzzing said.

"I'm just going to pretend I didn't see that. Anyways, we need your help, we figured we could use your army to attack someone," CNF offered.

"What's in it for me? Will Cha finally marry me?" Tradebuzzing asked.

"Ew no, creep. But we found you a better queen, one named ACS," Cha said.

"Oh, is that so? Then I'll join ya! Also, want some free deals on belly fat?" Tradebuzzing asked.

"No thanks," Cha replied.

Cha and CNF are seen breaking into the Mystery Shack area, as they confront ACS.

"It's over ACS! Surrender, or we will use force!" CNF threatened.

"SECURITY!" ACS yelled, when suddenly, all the spambots then stormed the area, as they knocked down ACS' bodyguards and had him surrounded. 

"OH NO, I'M DOOMED! Haha, just kidding," ACS teased, as he pulled out the whistle he used on Guano and blew into it, as the spambots cowered in fear. "Well what do ya know, this works on spammers too."

"We will serve you, beautiful queen," Tradebuzzing said.

"I AM A BOY! NOW SEIZE THEM!" ACS yelled.

The spambots grabbed CNF and Cha, as CNF dropped Journal #3. ACS gasps and takes it from him.

"Give that back!" CNF ordered.

"Or what, what're ya gonna do, boi? You got no muscles, no brains, you're nothing without this book. Get them out of my face!" ACS commanded, as the spambots took CNF and Cha away in a horde, as they were thrown outside the fence again.

"That's what you get for lying to us!" Tradebuzzing said, as the spambots stormed off.

"Welp, that's all I got. It's over, he won," CNF said, accepting defeat.

"We can't give up!   :patrick_crying-308: " Cha said.

"He's right, without that book, I am nothing. The only cool things I did this summer was because of that book," CNF said, as the two sadly accepted defeat and headed off to the bus station.

The two got onto a bus, as they looked out the window and waved goodbye to NegiSpongie, Someone, Aya and ssj.

Back at the shack, ACS is celebrating his victory again and puts the journal next to his, but is stunned to find out it is Journal #3, not Journal #1.

"WHAT?! THERE'S THREE?! CNF MUST HAVE KEPT THE FIRST ONE, THAT THIEF!" ACS yelled in shock.

ACS then ran outside and noticed Old Man Jenkins working on a giant fighter jet which had ACS' face on the front.

"IS IT READY?" ACS yelled.

"I suppose so, little man. I always believed you could fly, and now I believe you can touch the sky. I only did this for the money," OMJ replied.

ACS then got on some special suit, as he went inside the cockpit of the jet, and it began turning on. It then flew off.

"That boy, I say that boy, is a wild one," OMJ said, laughing.

Back at SOF's house, ssj is sitting on the couch like a bum.

"Well, I know what it's like when that yellow sponge hit Rock Bottom now. I got no friends, no job, no family, and I'm stuck watching pointless commercials. -.-" ssj said, as a commercial came on with Justin Roiland's voice advertising a trowel that removes owls from driveways. He then looked at the pin of ACS.

"How do you do it, little man? GAH, what keeps causing that?" ssj asked, as his hearing aid acted up again. "Wait, that's it! I FOUND OUT HIS WEAKNESS! ^_^"

Ssj did a happy dance, as he kissed SBLaura and ran off. SBLaura then began to vacuum her face.

Cha was playing "bus seat treasure hunt" with CNF, and she found many marvelous things, like a used napkin, penny, chip, gum that looks like Donald Trump and a SpongeBob sticker. Suddenly, ACS' plane was hovering near the bus, as CNF looked out the window and gasped.

"GIANT ACS PLANE!" CNF yelled.

"Giant ACS plane....wait, what? AAHHH!!!" Cha yelled, as did CNF.

"What does ACS want from us?!" CNF asked, as they then ran to the front of the bus to tell the driver, and were surprised to see the driver was SOF.

"hal guys," SOF said.

"SOF!" both yelled.

"heh, one of my jobs include beung bus driver too. uh oh, that doesn't look good," SOF said, seeing the plane.

He then floored it, as the bus sped up and the ACS plane kept hovering over them.

"SOF, how did you even get this job if you don't have your license?" CNF asked.

"i have permit, i guess that good enough :P " SOF said, as he hit the clutch and sped through a blocked off area, as it took them to the edge of a mountain. The bus then got stuck on the edge. Cha and CNF escape, as a hook smashes down from ACS' plane on the bus roof and rips it open.

"hm, now let's see what is closest to current situation...angry old person won't leave bus, or animal stuck in engine....probably the first one," SOF said, reading the driver's manual.

CNF and Cha then ran onto a railroad connecting the two mountains, as the ACS plane turned into a mecha from an anime, as the planes turned into hands and it grew feet. It then smashed onto the railroad.

"WHERE IS JOURNAL #1?!" ACS' voice boomed.

"What are you talking about?! You took the only journal I ever had!" CNF said.

"DON'T LIE TO MEEEE!!!!" ACS' voice boomed, as the mech grabbed Cha.

"CNF, HEEELLLPPPP!!!" Cha yelled, as the other arm grabbed CNF and threw him atop the other mountain, as his nose bled from the fall.

"I WILL BECOME THE KING OF SBC FALLS WITH CHA AS MAH QUEEN!" ACS yelled.

ACS' voice echoes through CNF's mind, reminding him "he has no muscles, no brains, and is nothing without the book". He then walks off, but then runs back, as he does a Sailor Scout-esque move and jumps from the mountain and smashes through an eye of the machine and tackles ACS, as the mech falls backwards onto the tracks. CNF then punches ACS in the face, as the robot punches itself in the face, as the robot falls off the tracks.

"NOOOO!!!!!!" SOF yelled in a Darth Vader imitation, as Cha, ACS and CNF all went flying.

The ACS mech then crashes to the ground, and BOOM!!!!!! It explodes into the ground, as it leaves a big crater in the woods. Cha then saves CNF with her grappling hook, as they safely fly down.

"I told you this thing would come in handy one day!  :smirk: " Cha said.

"Okay, so maybe that thing has a little usage! You saved us!" CNF said, as they arrived next to ACS, who was on the ground next to the debris. CNF then picked up his journal. A ton of townspeople then arrived at the scene, including the popo.

"OFFICERS! CNF AND CHA TRIED TO KILL ME AND BLEW UP MY STATUE WITH DYNAMITE!" ACS lied in a fake whiny voice.

"Officers, he's lying! He tried to kill us!" CNF argued.

"Sorry fam, but nothing short of a miracle can make us believe you. You are ssj's kids and ssj and I aren't cool atm, and this seems like arson," Nuggets replied.

Suddenly, ssj's car comes flying into the area, as JCM is seen in a cameo, who walks out of the way from the car. It then parks, as ssj yells "STOP!!!".

"smh not this guy," Nuggets said.

"LISTEN! You all think ACS is so cute and innocent, right? WRONG! Take a look at this," ACS said, as he opened a secret vault showing ACS spying on everyone with monitors.

"Hey, that's me!" Lazy SG said, as it showed SG revealing her secret recipe to her coffee omelet was coffee.

"And that's me!" More said, as it showed hilaryfan80 verifying More's birthmark was disgusting.

"The pins were his cameras he used to pull off his psychic act, and my hearing aid picked up the feedback. ^_^ He's a big fraud." ssj said.

"WHAT?! NO, I CAN EXPLAIN!" ACS yelled.

"ACS....you lied to us," a person said.

"Is this honestly a surprise to anyone?  :stinkeye: " Manly Clappy asked.

"Patty...say the word," Nuggets said.

"Get em, chaps," Patty said, as Nuggets and Dylan cuffed ACS.

"finally, an excuse to arrest him. thanks ssj  :whitney:  " Dylan said.

"No problemo, but first, let me take something back," ssj said, as he shook ACS, as the deed and Journal #2 fell out. He then took the deed and was surprised to see, Journal #2, which he also took.

ACS was thrown into the back of Dylan and Nuggets' car, as they drove off.

"NOOOO!!!! YOU NEED ME, THIS ISN'T OVER!! TEAM RAGE'S VIRUS WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!" ACS yelled.

"Finally, glad we never have to see that freak again.  :PatDance: " Cha said.

They headed back to the Mystery Shack, as everything went back to normal. As Cha and CNF were in their room, ssj checks on them.

"Yo," ssj said.

"Hey ssj, now that we have a good time to talk, I wanted to show you something. I found this book in the woods a while back. I don't know who wrote it, but it contains a lot of cool stuff," CNF said, showing it to ssj, as examined it.

"HA! So this is where your crazy fantasies come from. It all makes sense now! Lulz, some of these could make good attractions though. A SpongeCorn? I couldn't even come up with this stuff! Thanks boy! ^_^" ssj said, as he laughed and walked off with the book.

CNF tries to run after him to get it back, but Cha stops him.

"You don't need that book anymore, you defeated ACS without it. You jumped like a ninja and beat him up, all without that book.  :squilliam2: " Cha said.

"Eh, I guess you're right," CNF said, as SOF appeared out of a box and shot them with water guns.

"SOF!" SOF yelled, as they horse around with him.

Later at night...

Ssj is seen with with CNF's book, as he goes to his vending machine. He opens the door with the code, as he walks through and shuts it. He walks downstairs and goes into an elevator, taking him down into some laboratory. He pulls Journal #1 (!) out of a shelf and places it with the other two.

"Finally...after so long, I have them all. 0_o" ssj said, as he began turning on devices, and opened the three books as specific pages for a machine, as a giant portal began to light up in the lab. "EUREKA, IT'S WORKING!"

He then pulls a lever, as the strange portal starts to turn on.

"Here we go. ^_^" ssj said, ending the episode.

Cryptogram (A1Z26): 19-19-10 7-15-5-19 19-21-16-5-18 19-1-9-25-1-14

That's all for Season 1 folks, see you this fall for Season 2.

• Like 7

I figured out the cryptogram!  :D But I'm not TELLING anybody what it is!  :o You'll have to figure out what it is on your own!  :excl: Or you could be NAUGHTY and read the spoiler within!  o.o

Spoiler

SSJ Goes Super Saiyan

:stinkeye: You PEEKED! Didn't you?! :rolleyes:

• Like 1