• Advertisement

SBC Falls

Jjs Goodman

Sorry for the delays.

11. Lil' CNF

ACS is seen inside his room, still plotting revenge on CNF, Cha and ssj. He is looking through his journal for ideas. He better have a good plan up his sleeve, because it's been 7 episodes since his cliffhanger ending.

"HMM....DEMON SPIDERS...NAH! I'LL TRY TO GET CONTROL OF THEIR SHACK!" ACS said, having a "brilliant" idea. 

At the Mystery Shack, a lawyer resembling Perry Mason knocks on the door, as ssj starts to panic.

"Ugh, better not be the IRS >_>" ssj said, as he opens the door.

"ssj4gogita4..." the lawyer was saying.

"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE, COPPER!" ssj yelled, about to make a break for it.

"NO JOHNNY, DON'T DO IT!" Cha yelled.

"...YOU'VE JUST WON TEN MILLION DOLLARS!" the lawyer said, pulling out a giant check, as confetti exploded everywhere.

"Well why didn't you just say so.  :D GIVE ME THE MOOLAH!" ssj said, as the lawyer made him sign a contract, which he did so.

Suddenly, after ssj finished signing the contract, the check rips open to reveal....ACS!

"BOO, YOU STINK!" SOF yelled.

"Ugh, seriously? You're still here?" CNF asked.

"MWA HA HA, YOU JUST SIGNED THE MYSTERY SHACK OVER TO WITTLE OL' ME!!!" ACS yelled in victory.

"lol bruh, you may want to check that signature again," ssj said, as ACS read the contract's signature, which said "SUCK A FLIGHT SIMULATOR, LITTLE MAN!"

"NOOO! I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!" ACS said, as his lawyer picked him up and they made a run for it. 

"SO LONG, SHRIMP!" ssj yelled, laughing.

"It's too bad that money was fake...  :patrick_crying-308: " Cha said.

"Oh well, live and learn. Anyways, theme song time!" ssj said.

"ssj, plz don't break the 4th wall," SOF said.

(Theme Plays)

At the Shack, CNF and Cha are seen playing a game of Eels and Escalators. Cha rolls the dice and gets two eels.

"AGH, EELS AGAIN!  :stinkeye: " Cha yelled angrily, as CNF rolled two escalators.

"WOO, ESCALATORS!" CNF said.

"cha, i needs you to elps me get sometin on shelf?" SOF asked to her.

"sure thing mang," Cha replied, as she grabbed a starfish in a jar on a shelf for him.

"Why are you always asking Cha for help? I wanna help too," CNF said.

"cha is tallers than you," SOF replied.

"That can't be right. SOF, measure us to make sure, there's no way Cha is taller than me," CNF said, as SOF got a ruler.

"i gots some bad news cnf, it sems like cha is taller than you, she is one milliameter (sp?) taller," SOF replied.

"Haha. Shorty." ssj said, teasing CNF.

"...Were you just watching us the whole time?" CNF asked.

"Yeah. o.o" ssj said.

"Come on ssj, I don't help you think LITTLE of him  :hehe: " Cha said, as ssj laughed.

several_bad_puns_later_1_2603.jpg

CNF got tired of the short puns, so he walked off to his room.

"maybe you guys should laid off of him a tiny bits?" SOF suggested.

"Haha, tiny. Nice one, SOF," ssj said, giving him a pat on the pack.

"eh? i wasn't doing comedy tho..." SOF replied.

CNF is seen in his room looking at the journal, and reads an entry about height-altering crystals deep within the forest.

"Looks like I might have a way to show Cha up," CNF said.

He journeys off to the forest, and comes to a strange area with tons of shining crystals, casting pink and blue lights. A butterfly passes through a blue light, making it bigger, as a frog leaps into a pink light, making it smaller. A mountain lion is then seen in the distance.

"Hey, that mountain lion looks very small in perspective....oh no, that might just be in perspective, AAAH!" CNF yelled, as it came jumping at him, but it went through a pink light, shrinking it into a tiny kitten. It then gives him a tiny nibble.

"Well, at least it doesn't hurt as much now. I need to take one of these crystals," CNF said, as he got out a flashlight and plucked out pink and blue crystals, putting one on each side.

CNF heads into his and Cha's room, as he tests out the shrink/growth flashlight on an Eels and Escalators dice, making it larger, crashing through the roof (which somehow nobody heard), and then shrinks it. CNF then uses the growth way on himself, as Cha enters in, and he hides the flashlight.

"Don't worry CNF, I'll still be taller in the end  :workout: " Cha said, bragging.

"You sure about that?" CNF asked.

"Hey.... why do you look taller now?" Cha asked suspiciously.

"Sorry sis, but it looks like I'm a millimeter taller than you now," CNF said.

"WHAT?! That's impossible, do you have a wizard in your closet? :stinkeye: " Cha asked.

"a what now," CNF replied.

"Don't play dumb with me, I know in this closet you have a wizard that made you grow taller!" Cha said.

"There's nothing in there, but you're welcome to try," CNF said, shrugging, as Cha opened it, to see nothing inside of it.

"Tsk tsk, an invisible wizard. CNF, I am disappoint," Cha said.

"There was no magic involved, it just happened. Could be a late growth spurt I guess," CNF said, and Cha gave a suspicious look.

tumblr_m7gj9qIVt51rxdvy7o1_500.gif " Cha posted.

ACS then rings the doorbell, who was holding a jar and bat in both hands. Ssj opens the door.

"Ohai Mark." Ssj said.

"HALLO SSJ. Listen closely, I got inside this jar over 1,000 cursed Super Egyptian Wasps. If you don't surrender your deed to me, I will unleash them onto this shack, devouring it whole. MWA HA HA HA!" ACS explained, laughing like a cartoon villain.

"Hey, what's that?" Ssj asked, as ACS turned around, and ssj slapped the jar out of his hand. It broke open, as the wasps began to swarm around ACS and kept stinging him.

"AAAAAH, GET THEM OFF!!!!" ACS yelled, running around like a coot. What a failure

"Yo SOF, get your camera, I want to take pictures of this fool," ssj said.

"YOUR FAMILY HAS A WEAK POINT, AND LIKE IN ANY FLIGHT SIMULATOR GAME, I WILL SHOOT IT TO OBLIVION!" ACS yelled, running off.

Back in CNF and Cha's room, Cha is inspecting to see if an invisible wizard does exist.

"Fine, I'll come clean. It was this magic flashlight, I used it to make myself grow bigger. I found crystals in a forest and-" CNF was explaining.

"A magic flashlight? GIMME!" Cha yelled, as CNF made a run for it with the flashlight, Scooby-Doo style. Cha then vows she'll be back for the invisible wizard later, and chases after CNF.

They both trip on the way out, as the flashlight falls to the ground and makes a caterpillar grow in size, and it runs over two cars (hopefully they weren't ssj's). After some nautical nonsense involving growing heads and heads, shrinking them and all other sorts of tomfoolery, the flashlight lands in front of ACS, who picks it up.

"No!" CNF yelled.

"Don't worry, as long as he doesn't know it's a magic flashlight that can grow and shrink things, we'll be fine," Cha said, which ACS heard.

"Really?" CNF asked.

ACS then shined it in the air, and began to give a creepy smile.

"FINALLY, A TOOL FOR MY VENGEANCE!" ACS laughed, as he shined on both CNF and Cha.

"NOOO!" both yelled, as they shrunk down to tiny ant-size. ACS then traps them in his empty glass jar.

ACS is seen going to his house, as his father, TheGrandMaster is trying to sell cars outside. ACS enters through the kitchen, and his mother is seen vacuuming the floor over and over, and not saying a word. I can't blame her, I wouldn't want ACS as a son, either.

"Mother," ACS said, heading to his room, as his mother "just keeps vacuuming".

He then releases Cha and CNF out of his jar.

"Don't worry my sweet Cha, I have the perfect place for you," ACS said, as he put Cha in a bag of Gummy Worms, and Cha happily takes a bite out of one.

"Let her go!" CNF demanded, as ACS shined his lamp on CNF.

"NOW LISTEN HERE BOI, WHERE DID YOU FIND THESE MAGIC CRYSTALS? DID YOU HEAR ABOUT IT FROM SOMEONE? DID YOU READ ABOUT THEM SOMEWHERE?" ACS asked, and CNF hid the 3rd journal in his jacket pocket.

"Come closer and I'll tell you," CNF said, as ACS stupidly falls for it, and CNF blows an air horn into his ear. ACS then let out a yell, and covered his ears. Jeez kid, relax. You'll live.

"AAAAHHHHH! I COULD SQUASH YOU NOW!!!" ACS yelled, but refrains. "HAHA, WHAT AM I DOING? I CAN USE THEM!"

Back at the Mystery Shack, SOF and ssj are seen finishing the Maze O' Mirrors, a new attraction. Suddenly, the phone is ringing, as ssj goes to get it, and leaves his fez behind. SOF then decides to put it on.

"heh... maybe one day," SOF said, looking in a mirror.

"Hello?" ssj said, answering the phone.

"HAI SSJ. I HAVE CNF AND CHA IN POSSESSION, AND IF YOU DO NOT SURRENDER THE DEED TO ME, GREAT HARM WILL OCCUR TO THEM!" ACS yelled through the phone.

"That's a load of bullshrimp pal, I just saw them playing outside. o_O" ssj said, about to hang up.

"NO! I CAN TEXT YOU A PHOTO OF THEM!" ACS said.

"wut. Text me a photo? o.o I don't have any newfangled iPhones or that junk, and I don't even know how you got this number. YOU LOSE, YOU WIN NOTHING, GOOD DAY SIR!" ssj said, hanging up.

"THAT'S IT, IT'S TIME TO USE FORCE! You two better stay put. Guard them, Jak," ACS commanded, as he grabbed the magic flashlight, and a hamster was put on the desk. ACS walked off.

CNF then pokes the hamster, and it doesn't really care. Since it's ACS's pet, I don't really blame it. Cha gets out of the Gummy Worm bag, as CNF and Cha escape by making a hanging rope out of a brush ACS stupidly left there. CNF and Cha walk around the parking lot, and see a money sign balloon.

ACS is seen waiting for the bus, and Lazy SG is on a bench near him.

"Where are you headed young man?" SG asked.

"I'm going to destroy my arch nemesis.  :) " ACS said, as the bus came and he got on.

"Oh....well, good luck with that," SG replied.

Cha and CNF manage to get on top of the dollar sign balloon and unhook the rope, causing it to fly away, as they see ACS on the bus in the distance. TheGrandMaster spits out his coffee upon seeing the flying dollar sign.

"GET BACK HERE!" TheGrandMaster yelled at the balloon.

CNF and Cha manage to jump off the balloon onto the Mystery Shack roof, and see ACS about to enter the Shack. Cha flings a gummy worm from her bag which she conveniently brought along, and it gets stuck in ACS' hair.

"AH, I NEED TO MAKE SURE MY HAIR IS PERFECT!" ACS said, trying to get it out.

Cha and CNF jump below, about to grab the flashlight from ACS.

"Come on Cha, grab it!" CNF said.

"Only if you promise to make yourself smaller again," Cha said.

"No, we don't have time for this! Just grab it!" CNF said.

"Hey, I was taller first fair and square!" Cha said, as they began to bicker.

"Well well well well, so you managed to escape. Too bad your sibling rivalry stopped ya, or you could've defeated me!" ACS laughed, as he put Cha and CNF in his jar again, putting it in his shirt pocket. ACS then bursts into the Shack, and shines the flashlight on what is presumed to be ssj, and the fez falls to the ground.

"NOOO!" CNF and Cha both yelled.

ACS then lifts up the fez on the ground, which is revealed to be SOF.

"WHAT?! NO, WHERE'S SSJ?!" ACS asked in panic. He then picks up SOF and throws him into the jar with CNF and Cha.

"hal guys. anyways, go away ACS, yu;ll never find ssj who is down the hallway to the left.....whoops," SOF said, as CNF and Cha groaned.

ACS then heads into the Maze O' Mirrors, looking for ssj.

"SSJ, COME OUT AND PLAY!!!" ACS yelled.

"We would've never gotten into a mess in the first place if it wasn't for me. I just wish you guys didn't keep making fun of my height. :/" CNF said.

"Sorry bro, it's my fault too. You kept beating me at everything... Eels & Escalators, Chess, Checkers, I wanted to win for once." Cha said, showing a notepad.

"Well, I feel like a jerk now. I'm sorry," CNF said.

"It's okay.   :swag: Too bad ssj is about to be shrunk because of us," Cha said.

"Not entirely. I have an idea," CNF said.

The three stand on each other, as they pop open the jar lid. They begin to climb up ACS' neck.

"Ewwww," Cha said, feeling it.

"What's that on my neck...must be a darn wasp," ACS said, as he slapped the back of his neck, and SOF falls off.

"NIOOOOO!!!" SOF yelled, landing in the carpet, and he sees a potato chip. "yummy..."

"SSJ, WHERE ARE YOU?" ACS asked.

"yoo hoo," ssj said through a reflection, as ACS smashed the mirror with his flashlight. He then kept smashing them, seeing ssj's reflections.

"HEY! You owe me $500 each for those mirrors! -.-" ssj demanded.

Ssj begins to run, as ACS keeps smashing a ton of mirrors. He then corners ssj, with his flashlight pointed to him.

"IT'S OVER, SSJ! GIVE ME THE DEED OR SUFFER!" ACS threatened.

Cha and CNF then get the idea to tickle him, as they regrettably begin to start ticking his armpits, and ACS begins to laugh.

"MWA HA HA HA....HA HA HA HA HA HA!" ACS yelled, as he kept laughing and collapsed to the ground.

"What is going on here? o.o"  ssj asked.

"HA HA.... NO YOU HAHAH CAN'T HAHAH DEFEAT HHHA ME, MAKE IT STOP!" ACS said, still laughing.

"Ehh... kid, I don't know what you're smoking, but this is sad, even for you. Maybe one day you'll beat me, I admit, you are a worthy foe. But uh... you need some issues worked out. O_O" ssj said, as he begins to roll ACS out of the shack, as Cha and CNF hop off. ACS falls to the ground, as he gets up and stops laughing.

"MY LIGHT?!" ACS yelled.

"Yeah, you're the light of my life too, kid. You really are," ssj said, slamming the door. "What a freakshow."

Cha and CNF are seen running across the Shack floors, and they find the magic flashlight dropped in the Maze O' Mirrors. They turn each other back to their normal heights, and CNF lets Cha keep her extra height.

"Thanks little brother  :GaryRun: " Cha said.

"Stop it," CNF said.

"Time to destroy this thing, we cannot let it get into the hands of EVIL. DIE!" Cha yelled, as she threw the flashlight to the ground and smashed the crystals.

"hey, there you guys are, i've been tyring to gety our attetian," SOF said, waving at them. He spelled "HALP SOF" with the broken mirror glass.

"Oh....whoops," Cha said, realizing SOF was shrunken still.

"I'll get more crystals from the forest," CNF sighed.

Meanwhile...

ACS is seen back at his house, pacing back and forth.

"Don't worry son about ssj, you'll get your revenge one day.  :yes: " TheGrandMaster reassured.

"NOOO!!! IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT REVENGE, I WANT HIS SHACK!" ACS yelled, having a temper tantrum and flipping the sofa chair.

"But why?" TheGrandMaster asked.

"It holds a secret you cannot imagine....MWA HA HA!" ACS was laughing evilly.

"Does the baby want some ice cream?" TheGrandMaster asked, holding a spoonful.

"With or without nuts?" ACS asked.

"Without," TheGrandMaster replied

"Mmmm..." ACS said, as he kept laughing. But this is ACS, so let's not take his threats seriously for now.

Cryptogram (Atbash): GSV RMERHRYOV DRAZIW RH DZGXSRMT

• Like 6

12. Juneterror Fest

Ssj, SOF, Cha and CNF are seen inside the Juneterror Fest Jumbo Store.

"Gruncle ssj, why does this town have two Octerror Fests again?" CNF asked.

"Don't ask me. o_0 But originally, this day used to be a holiday called Turtle Day, invented by some weirdo. The town found the holiday stupid, which it was, and they decided to have an Octerror Fest in the summer to replace it. I don't come up with these decisions, but at least I can try to prank some kids, :hands: " ssj replied.

"Oh yeah, didn't Quentin Trophy come up with Turtle Day?" CNF asked, remembering the documents they read in Irrational Trophy.

"I miss that crazy guy," Cha replied, as she looked at the Halloween goods.

SOF then saw a shelf of cackling cartoon character skulls. He pressed one resembling Ferb, and it made a Ferb-esque laughing noise.

"heh, this is funny stuff," SOF said, as he pressed more, including skull heads of SpongeBob, Steven, Rocko, Arnold, Jake, and Gruncle Stan (inception). 

CNF and Cha begin trashing the store like rapscallions, while ssj "borrows" some material for pranking kids. However, Spandyfanforever, the cashier, is not amused by this, so she calls security to stop this ruckus.

"SECURITY!!!" spandyfan yelled.

"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE, COPPERS!" ssj yelled, as he threw a smoke bomb, as he, SOF, CNF and Cha ran like Usain Bolt to his car, and made a break for it.

After the smoke cleared up, ssj left Spandyfan "Ssj Dollas" for her, and they look pretty real, if you ask me.

(Theme Plays)

CNF and Cha are looking at a scrapbook of when they previously went Juneterror Fest trick-or-treating in past years. Cha then notices a page with CNF as Bugs Bunny.

"Haha, I remember that. You were so cute in that costume,  :funny: " Cha said.

"We don't speak of it.  :glare: " CNF replied.

"I have the perfect costume ideas. Here is your Mitsuki costume, and I'll be Mikey!" Cha said, showing them.

"but that's a girl outfit o_O" CNF replied.

"Exactly! :EvilWitch: I'm a perfect costume designer, trust me, Guano knows what I'm talking about," Cha replied, as she showed Guano in a lawyer outfit.

"watch out guys when you tick or tweat, rumeor (sp?) has it htere's a monstur out there!!! :SurprisedWitch: " SOF warned.

"A monster? Maybe we can try to be friends with it," Cha suggested.

"wong wong cha, that's no good idea. this creatur is named the *Juneterror Fest Trickster*, ooooh, :SurprisedWitch: " SOF explained.

"That name sounds like something from one of your lits, SOF  :stinkeye: " Cha said.

"it's true tho, he eats bad kids that do not enjoy their candy. watch out, plz enjoy your caydn," SOF replied.

"Ehh, sure SOF, even if that description sounds like something straight out of ATTWL 3. Also, your fly on that Soos costume is up," CNF said, as he and Cha walked off.

"touche..." SOF said, eating some candy.

"Eww, look at all this gross candy," Cha said, seeing what ssj put in the candy bowls for the kinder. This included black licorice, a special "ssj candy", and other random candy nobody cares about.

"This is loser candy. YOU'RE A LOSER, YOU'RE A LOSER, YOU MAKE ME SICK YOU BIG BABY!" CNF said, as he threw some of it out the window.

However, the camera moves out, and a shady figure is seen watching the loser candy get dumped, as it begins to laugh.

The doorbell rings, as CNF opens it to see Aya with Ex, much to CNF and toonzone's dismay.

"Hi there," CNF said.

"So you going trick or treating kid?" Ex asked.

"lol, CNF's too old for that," Aya said.

"yeah, what she said," CNF said.

"Yo CNF, want to come to EVSponge's party with us? It's going to be off the chain," Aya offered.

"Sure," CNF replied.

"Sweet, see ya mang," Aya replied, as they left.

Cha then approaches CNF with NegiSpongie and Someone, revealing she invited them to go trick or treating.

"You ready to go trick or treating, bro?" Cha asked.

"Can't sorry, I'm feeling sick," CNF replied, coughing, as he thought about Aya's party.

"Aww man, but I made the perfect costume, we would've been the perfect duo. You seem fine to me o_O" Cha said.

"I'm sorry, I can't tonight," CNF replied.

Just then, the doorbell rings, and CNF answers. A shady figure wearing a tall black suit with pink skin with a hockey mask was seen at the door, holding a bag-

"Who is quoting SOF's lit again?" Cha asked.

"Trick or treat..." the figure said coldly.

"You seem too old for trick or treating, pal." CNF said.

"but wait-" the figure said, as CNF shut the door.

It then rang again, and CNF opens it to see him again. He then slams the door in his face.

"WHAT'S ALL THAT NOISE? ARE YOU GUYS PLAYING DOOR SLAM?" ssj yelled from upstairs, hearing the ruckus.

"CNF, old or not, we never deny a guest, even the most ridiculous request. Now let's give this weirdo some candy," Cha said, as she opened the door, and the figure bursted in angrily. 

"Hey there, sorry for-" Cha was saying.

"SILENCE! You have angered...THE JUNETERROR FEST TRICKSTER! :Deathwithhatchet: " The Trickster yelled, as lightning flashed in the background.

"Oh please, this is probably SOF trying to prank us. I know you want a hit lit, but just give it a rest, man" CNF said.

"Uh CNF...I think this guy is the real deal," Cha said, worried.

"I can assure you I am not one of that weird Canadian's fictional murders. If you do not deliver 666 pieces of candy to me before the last jack-o-sponge goes out, you will all be eaten alive," The Trickster threatened, as The Idiot Box approached the porch.

"Trick or-" Box said, as the Trickster grabbed him and ate him.

"AAAAHHHHH!" CNF, Cha, Negi and Someone all yelled at once.

"Time is ticking children," The Trickster laughed, as he climbed up onto the Mystery Shack roof and fled off into the night. Ssj then walked downstairs after hearing the yelling, wearing a Gogeta costume.

"What's all that racket? It sounds like you kids saw a ghost. o.o " ssj said.

The four kids are seen walking through SBC Falls looking for clues. Negi wore a Sandy costume, Someone wore an anime girl costume, and Cha wore her Mikey costume. 

"Okay, getting the devil's pieces of candy can't be too hard, right?" Negi asked.

They approached Lazy SG's house, and Cha rang the doorbell. SG walked out with cats all over her.

"How cute, we have anime girl, Sandy girl, boy girl...and what are you supposed to be?" SG asked to CNF.

"I don't have a costume, I'm not trick or treating. Can you hurry it up a bit, we're kind of in a hurry?" CNF asked.

"Oh....okay then," SG said, as she gave them each a piece of candy, and SG slammed the door.

"Four pieces, not a bad start," Someone said.

"CNF, you have to put on your costume for this to work. For our lives to be saved, pwease?  :sb: " Cha asked.

"Fine," CNF reluncntantly agreed, as he put on his Mitsuki costume.

"WOO! Now let's get those 666 pieces!  :squilliam2: " Cha said.

Meanwhile, in ssj's sub-plot, the doorbell rings, and ssj opens it to see Rugratskid and Ohad.

"Trick or treat," they both said, as ssj steps out.

"AAAAHHH!!!!" Ssj yelled, as his face begins melting off, revealing his skull. Rugratskid and Ohad are not scared at all though. Ssj then removes the skull mask to show his face again.

"What, that didn't scare you two? o_O" ssj asked.

"No. Can we have our candy now?" Rugratskid asked.

"Just stay right there, I need to get more..." ssj said, looking around shifty, and shut the door.

Back to the main plot, after a nautical nonsense montage of trick-or-treating, the gang did a count of all the candy they received in a wheelbarrow, and had 665 pieces of candy.

"ONE MOAR! ONE MOAR!" Cha yelled.

Suddenly, SOF appeared.

"hal guys," SOF said, in his Soos costume.

"Hi SOF, are you done pranking us yet? We need one more candy piece," CNF asked.

"....huh? :S " SOF said, confused.

"We think you might be pranking us at that creepy Trickster guy," Negi said.

"...wait, HE'S REAL?!" SOF asked, gasping.

"But...I thought it was you, since they looked like a character right out of ATTWL 3," CNF said, now confused.

"no, i was doing things. if he is real, tat is not good," SOF said.

"Well, whoever it is, they ate a kid, and we need one more piece left to appease this stranger. CNF, keep it guarded, and we'll get the last piece from that house we haven't been to," Cha said, talking like a true leader.

"i'll get my truck," SOF replied.

"But you don't even have your license," CNF said.

"...touche," SOF said, walking off.

As the others went to do their jobs, CNF stood there, and saw Ex approaching with Aya in his car. He removed his Mitsuki costume, and threw it into a bush, also pushing the wheelbarrow into it. The car then pulled up next to CNF on the sidewalk.

"yo CNF, you coming to the party?" Aya asked.

"Yeah, I'll be there soon. Just getting a fresh breeze, it's beautiful," CNF replied.

"k den," Aya said, as the car drove off.

Cha, Negi and Someone return with the last piece of candy, and Cha looks at CNF angrily.

"You lied to us. You weren't sick, you just made that up so you could hang out with Aya, :stinkeye: " Cha said, as she threw the last piece of candy at him.

"I'm sorry I lied to you, but hey look, the candy is safe," CNF said, as he looked into the bush to see the wheelbarrow fell down a cliff and the candy spilled into a river. "Uh oh..."

"Oh no, CNF, you ruined everything!" Cha said.

Suddenly, everyone began blowing out their jack-o-sponges, and one light was left, which belonged to OMJ.

"DON'T!" all four yelled, running toward OMJ.

"What do you braddahs want?" OMJ asked, as they tackled him and grabbed the jack-o-sponge, as it was still lit.

"Whew," they all said, as their breath blew out the jack-o-sponge.

"god dangit Dale," Cha said.

The street lights all begin to go out, and the Trickster appears in the street.

"Knock knock..." he said.

"I hope someone isn't there..." CNF said.

Back at ssj's sub-plot, ssj opens the door, holding the bowl of candy, when Guano bursts out of his chest.

"AAAAH, OH MY, OOOOH, UHH, AAHH, I HAVE A PURPLE THING BURSTING OUT OF MY CHEST!" ssj yelled, and Ohad and Rugratskid are still not amused.

"help," Guano whelped.

"Lame, can we please have our candy?" Ohad asked.

"Uh, want to see a magic trick?" ssj asked.

"No, but I have something. Look at this," Rugratskid said, showing him a video of Rugrats. Suddenly, a screamer pops up and scares ssj to death.

ssj then went back inside, and began to cry.

"What happened to me? I used to be scarier than Satan, and now I'm less scary than a modern Scary Movie.  :( " ssj said, feeling defeated. He then went upstairs to get a shower.

Meanwhile...

"So children, where's my candy?" The Trickster asked.

"Uh, we have it," Cha lied.

"Where is it?" The Trickster asked.

"I think it's stuck in your-" Someone was saying.

"There's no use, we lost it. But hey, we did have 666 pieces...if it counts," CNF said.

"You dastards....your fates are sealed," The Trickster growled, and grabs all four with his four arms.

"AAAAHHH!!" the kids yelled.

Suddenly, SOF and his trusty truck came driving by, as it smashed through the Trickster, and sent his pieces flying everywhere, and ripped apart its black suit.

"GET IN!" SOF yelled, as all four got in, and SOF drove it off. Cha gives CNF the cold shoulder for earlier, though. That's what you get.

"Uh guys...." CNF said, as he saw the remains of the Trickster began to reassemble, and the giant pink creature began to chase after them.

"SOF, do you even know how to drive this thing?!" NegiSpongie asked, as the truck was crashing through the streets and going off the road, headed for the cliff-I mean, Juneterror Fest Jumbo Store.

"SOF, please don't reference your lit," Cha said.

"soz, but the break won't work," SOF said, trying to hit it the brake, and SOF made it spin, as it slightly rammed the Trickster, sending him flying into a statue-

"SOF, one more time and I swear... >.>" CNF said.

"soz," SOF replied, as the truck crashed into the parking lot. All four got out and hid in the Jumbo Store, Scooby-Doo style.

The Trickster enters, as they all hide in several costumes, sneaking around. They make a break for it, as CNF and Cha hide under some costumes.

"Children, where are you, I have some yummy treats for you..." The Trickster said.

"Great, this is all my fault," CNF sighed.

"Sorry bro, I was upset because we're getting old, this was probably the last year we'd have to trick or treat together.  :( That's why I wanted us to go so badly," Cha revealed.

"Yeah, I was acting like a donk. Too bad we're about to be eaten alive..." CNF sighed.

SOF is then seen approaching the cackling skull shelf again, and SOF is about to press one. CNF and Cha wave their hands not to from the distance, as do Negi and Someone. SOF then moves on, as the gang is relieved. However, SOF then sees a chocolate bar on the ground and picks it up, eating it.

"Mm, chocolate...ew, it takes like old. *sees the expiration date was June 12, 2015* GROSS." SOF said, as he threw it to the side, but the Trickster saw it.

"We need to tell him to stop the ATTWL 3 references," CNF sighed.

"AHA! FOUND YA!" The Trickster yelled, seeing all five.

The kids tried to run, but he grabbed them all with his hands.

"Before I eat you alive, do you want to know who I really am?" The Trickster asked, as he took off his mask to reveal.... PatBack!

whw8wmX.jpg?1

"PATBACK....but why?" Cha asked.

"Isn't it obvious? I am the very thing you despise, a loser! Despite being a SpongeBob gag, I was not birthed from said gag. After years of people throwing out the disgusting candy that nobody wants, it was tossed into a dump. One day, the candy mutated together, forming a pink creature, who would go off to post on SpongeBob sites, and upset at his secret origin." PatBack explained.

"Why did you attack us tonight?" Cha asked.

"I'll explain that too... I was sick of seeing candy thrown away, so I got this disguise and picked the first people I saw throwing out gross candy, which was you dastards." PatBack revealed.

"And why did you dress so similar to the killers in ATTWL 3?" CNF asked.

"Ah yes, I tried to frame your Canadian friend to throw off suspicions after reading his terrible lit, but you're too smart. Now that you know everything, it's time to die," PatBack laughed, as he ate SOF.

"NOOO!" CNF and Cha screamed, as did Negi and Someone.

Suddenly, PatBack's stomach began to feel weird, and SOF ate his way through PatBack's stomach, as he collapsed to the ground.

"Mmm....this isn't too bad," SOF said.

"Wait...you like eating me?" PatBack asked.

"yeah, it okay," SOF replied.

"Wow, all I ever wanted was someone to enjoy me....thank you," PatBack said, crying tears of weird candy, as SOF ate more of him. Box also bursted from the stomach.

"Welp, I've been traumatized," Box said.

Back at ssj's sub-plot, Ohad and Rugratskid are tired of waiting, so they go into the Mystery Shack to find ssj, when they hear the shower running.

"Old man, are you in here?" Ohad asked.

They opened the bathroom door to see ssj in his trousers, half-naked.

"AAAHHH!!!!" both screamed, as they dropped their bags of candy and ran away like two maniacs.

"HA! I still got it, baby! ^_^" ssj yelled in victory.

The others finally get back to the Shack and find Aya there, watching Community Deathmatch.

"Hey, sorry for not going, I was busy trick or treating, as a family," CNF said.

"nah, it's okay, the party sucked cuz Ex ate a lollipop stick first and had to go home," Aya said.

"Well, I learned something tonight. This stupid holiday isn't about candy, kids, monsters, ghosts, goblins, and trick or treating. It's about pure evil >:D" ssj laughed maniacally.

"I ate a user alive tonight," SOF said, as everyone just kept eating their candy.

RIP PatBack

Cryptogram (Atbash): ZMW GSVM GSVIV DZH HLU

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 7

13. Cha Jefe

Ssj, CNF, and Cha were watching SpongeBob Wheel of Fotune when a tour bus stopped outside of the Mystery Shack.

"Hot dog! SOF, make some new attractions! Aya, mark up all the prices!" Ssj ordered.

SOF glued random merch together while Aya added zeros to the price tags.

"Ssj, those tourists must be nothing but doubloons with legs to you," CNF said.

"Of course not. ^_^" Ssj replied as he greeted the latest doubloon with legs to walk through the door.

(Theme Plays)

Ssj walked the tourists through the Mystery Shack, pointing out attraction after attraction, culminating with "The Teenage Wolf-Man", or CNF in a poorly-designed wolf costume. Feeling that his nephew hadn't been abused enough, Ssj told the tourists that he'd dance for them if they threw money at him, and surely enough, CNF did, wondering how he ended up with such a sociopath.

Meanwhile, Cha was working the register in the gift shop, and she handed out free bumper stickers saying, among other things, "Honk if you love Kappa Mikey". Ssj, getting a bad feeling in the pit of his wallet, appeared out of nowhere in the gift shop (like a genie) and fired her.

"Why are you making me dress up like the Teenage Wolf-Man when there are actual supernatual creatures out there you could be showing off instead?" CNF asked.

"Shut up. o_O" Ssj said.

"CNF is right, and you should be nicer to your employees!" Cha said.

"Yeah!" CNF agreed.

"Quiet, both of you. Back in my day, kids knew when to keep their yaps closed, and television didn't suck. The 90s ^_^," Ssj said.

Later that day, CNF, Cha, SOF, and Aya were performing another one of ssj's unreasonable tasks.

"Why do we put up with this guy?" Aya wondered.

"i tried to give ssj a suggestion once. i'd be canada man, giving people fun facts about canada as they walked into the mystery shack," SOF said.

"That's a great idea!" Cha said.

"ssj didn't think so. he said my idea was stupid," SOF said.

"WHAT?" Cha bellowed.

Ssj was scamming customers in the gift shop again when Cha confronted him.

"Why did you tell SOF his idea was stupid?" Cha asked.

"because you touch yourself at night," Ssj said.

"You're a terrible boss! I bet I could run the Mystery Shack twice as well as you," Cha said,

"I bet I could make more money on vacation than you could running the Mystery Shack," Ssj said.

"Then go on vacation! See how much money I can make being nice!" Cha said.

Ssj scrated his chin, feeling the manliness of the beard between his fingers.

"Alrighty, then. You have three days. If you can make more money than me in that time, I'll concede defeat, but if you lose, you'll get the boot," Ssj said, taking out a boot. "It's very stinky, and you'll have to wear it all summer. ^_^"

"You're on! And when you lose, you'll have to let me run the place for the rest of the summer and sing an apology song written by me! :laugh: " Cha said.

"You've got yourself a deal!" Ssj said.

Ssj got into his car and drove away, laughing maniacally. Cha made herself comfortable in Ssj's office as CNF, Aya, and SOF walked in.

"Where's Ssj?" Aya asked.

"Ssj is no longer with us," Cha said.

"he's dead? :o " SOF asked.

"What? No. He's on vacation. We made a bet to see which of us can make the most money while he's gone," Cha said.

"phew :) " SOF said.

"Now that I'm boss, I'm going to change the Mystery Shack for the better, and I'm starting with you three! How can I make you happier employees?" Cha asked.

"Well, Ssj never lets me hang out with my homies," Aya said.

"Say no more! Mi casa es su casa," Cha said.

"Thanks, el jefe!" Aya said.

"SOF, I think this belongs to you," Cha said, pulling a red, leaf-shaped costume out from under the desk.

"my canada man gear!" SOF said as he grabbed the costume and hugged it.

Cha then pulled out the Teenage Wolf-Man costume.

"Last but not least, CNF." Cha said.

CNF gulped.

"Just messing with you! :hehe:  " Cha said before destroying the costume in a shredder.

CNF breathed a sigh of relief.

"Bring me something cool from the forest!" Cha demanded.

"Sweet! Now I get to put my hunting skills to good use!" CNF said, taking some weird medieval weapon with him as he left the Mystery Shack.

"Only two days left! I spent the first day sewing that Canada Man costume and redecorating the office!" Cha said.

"That explains the Lilo and Stitch memorabilia," Aya said.

"With the power of niceness, let's make a trillion doubloons by tomorrow! Who's with me?" Cha asked.

"i am," SOF said, admiring his new Canada Man costume.

"I guess I am, but are you sure you know how money works?" Aya asked.

"Of course I do! Now, Guano, get me a coffee," Cha said.

Cha put ten doubloons in Guano's paws, and Guano promptly ate them.

"Help," said Guano.

Meanwhile, at the SpongeBob Wheel of Frotune studio, Ssj is waiting in line.

"Forget this!" Ssj huffed.

Ssj faked a heart attack, as the crowd (including JCM in a cameo) panicked.

"Help! I'm dying, and the only cure is a spot on your show!" Ssj screamed.

The studio executives, seeing that Ssj was obviously trolling for attention, decided he'd be a perfect candidate for SpongeBob Wheel of Fotune.

Back at the Mystery Shack, Cha was taking tourists' money as SOF, dressed as Canada Man, told them about his homeland.

"did you know canada is the second largest country on earth?" SOF asked Wumbo as he walked into the Mystery Shack.

"I did not! Canada sounds like a great place. I need to visit there sometime," Wumbo said.

CNF returned to the Mystery Shack with a moving bag.

"This is going to make us ton of dough! If, of course, it doesn't eat me first," CNF said.

Proud to see things were going well, Cha walked into the Mystery Shack to find Aya and her friends drinking beer and playing with the attractions. Elastic kicked one of the attractions, and it hit a kid in the face, giving him a black eye.

"OMG how does that even happen?" the kid's mother cried.

"Sorry about that. Here's a refund." Cha said, giving the mother a couple of doubloons.

The mother punched Cha and took more doubloons because thug lyfe, and she and her son ran out of the Mystery Shack.

"Aya, how about you and your friends not assault my customers, mmkay?" Cha said.

"Okay, mom. Geez, you're starting to sound like Ssj," Aya groaned.

"I am nothing like Ssj! Hey, I've got an idea! How about you take the rest of the day off?" Cha suggested.

"With pay?" Aya asked.

"Of course!" Cha said.

Aya shrugged, and she and her friends left the Mystery Shack. Cha felt great about how she handled the situation, despite her no longer having a cashier.

At the SpongeBob Wheel of Fortune studio, hilaryfan80 is introducing the show's guests: WWESpongefan, Billy Bob, and Ssj.

"Each of you will take turns solving a puzzle," hilaryfan80 said.

"Is there an A?" Ssj asked.

"It's not your turn," hilaryfan80 said, but the A's appeared on the board.

"Is the answer 'Patrick Star'?" Ssj asked.

"The game hasn't even started!" hilaryfan80 said.

The rest of the letters appeared on the board, and Ssj got 1000 points. He spun the Wheel of Fortune...

wheel.png

and it ended up on $2500, bringing Ssj up to 3500 points.

"Boo yah!" Ssj said.

"I knew I should have been a band teacher," hilaryfan80 sighed.

At the Mystery Shack, CNF showed a couple the beast he found, a Nonya pig barely fitted into a cage.

"If you look into its eyes, you'll see your worst nightmares," CNF informed them.

The couple looked into the Nonya pig's eyes, and what they saw so nightmarish that they ended up paralyzed and, for some reason, craving pork. SOF delighted them with Canadian trivia as they were wheeled into an ambulance.

"Come again," CNF muttered.

Cha was overwhelmed by customers in the gift shop, and to make up for her slow service, she gave them all refunds. CNF walked dejectedly into the Mystery Shack as the final satisfied customer walked out.

"Maybe showing people their worst nightmares wasn't a good idea after all," CNF said.

"Maybe letting Aya go right before rush hour wasn't a good idea after all," Cha said.

"You just need to be more assertive," CNF said.

"You mean more like Ssj?" Cha asked.

"Maybe," CNF said.

"No, no. I have to keep doing this my way," Cha said.

Suddenly, a Nonya pig broke through the wall and started destroying everything.

"How did he get out of his cage?" CNF asked.

"I wanted him to have a break. He is an employee, after all  :squilliam2: ," Cha said.

"He's having a break, all right!" CNF said, avoiding flying objects.

One of the objects was a television, on which Ssj was about to make his millionth dollar on SpongeBob Wheel of Fotune.

"See you soon, Cha!" Ssj gloated.

After looking through the journal, CNF defeated the Nonya pig by showing him an image of himself in a mirror. The combination of experiencing his worst nightmare and beholding his own ugliness caused him to die on the spot. Cha and CNF had bacon the next morning.

"Oh, crap! Ssj comes in a few hours!" Cha said with a mouthful of Nonya.

Aya and SOF walked into the Mystery Shack and assessed the damage.

"This place is a mess," Aya said.

"Thanks, we didn't notice," CNF snarked.

"We still have time to clean up and maybe make a little more money on the side," Cha said.

"I'd love to help, but actually, that's a lie. I wouldn't love to help. See ya later," Aya said.

"canada man is needed elsewhere," SOF said.

"Elsewhere? Where do you mean?" Cha asked.

"the embassy of canada in washington. im really famous now," SOF bragged.

As Aya and SOF began to leave, something in Cha snapped.

"GET BACK HERE!" Cha yelled.

Aya and SOF, surprised, returned to Cha.

"I ain't payin' for y'all to slack around, now quit yappin' and get to work! :stinkeye: " Cha commanded.

"Yes, Cha," Aya said, a little frightened.

"That's yes, el jefe, to you," Cha said.

Cha realized that she had become Ssj, but in this moment, she didn't care. She continued yelling at the employees as they worked together to get the Mystery Shack spotless and scam the tourists out of as much of their summer money as possible before Ssj came back. Once he did, however, they didn't have nearly enough to match the million dollars he made in SpongeBob Wheel of Fortune. However, it turned out he went bankrupt in the last round and came back with nothing. Even though she won, Cha let Ssj stay owner of the Mystery Shack, since being boss wasn't all it was cracked up to be. He was still gonna sing her apology song, though.

"I'm Ssj and I was wrong
I'm singing the Ssj Wrong Song
I shouldn't have taken that chance
Now here's my remorseful dance"

ssj_zpsel88p596.png

Cryptogram (Atbash): HHQ DROO DRM QVLKZIWB

• Like 8

Guest hilaryfan80

My favorite part was the Nonya pig. I love that Spongecraft is big enough to reach spin-offs. :squilliam2:

My reaction:

Cha is then seen looking through some ssj bobble-heads, and sees a male (SB_DW_Fan in a cameo) looking at a paper. She's at that...age. Yes, the one where she likes boys.

SB_DW_Fan reads the paper, which says the following:

"Do You Like Me?

A: Yes

B: For sure

C: You bet"

She laughs that she rigged it, and SB_DW looks around as if someone is going to murder him. 

I choose "C" for Cha.

14. The Hole at The Bottom of The Pit

One day, ssj had something fascinating to show CNF, Cha and SOF. He showed them to a giant trash hole in the middle of the ground.

"Behold...the Bottomless Takin' Out the Trash Pit! If you throw something in it, it'll never come out. o.o" ssj said.

"how does it had bottom? :S " SOF asked out of confusion.

"It doesn't have a bottom, it's literally a bottomless pit o_O" ssj said. "2spooky, I know."

"That isn't physically possible..." CNF said.

"Well whatever it is, this is a good tourist attraction. We can use it so people can throw all their unwanted junk or problems down this hole! In fact, I've often thrown some junk myself down this hole, mostly things like letters from the IRS, bills, taxes, and complaints for SBM. In fact, I have some suggestions from annoying people on how to improve the Mystery Shack and SBM which I can throw down!  :D " ssj said, as he shook the complaints out of his fez over the hole.

"I could throw these love letters and toy planes from ACS down there,  :laugh: " Cha said, tossing them down, as she then went off to get something.

"heh, i could throw these down," SOF said, as he threw one of his shoes down it, along with some Phineas & Ferb merchandise. 

Cha then returns with a giant crate, which she pushes down the hole.

"What was that?" CNF asked.

"A bunch of secrety secret personal things," Cha replied.

Suddenly, Mother Nature wants the plot to move forward in this episode, and a heavy wind storm starts to blow in!

"Guys, I think we should get inside!" CNF warned.

"Don't have a heart attack, we'll be fine. o.o Now let's see what else I got in here...reports to ban Team Rage, Storm, and yellowshdow. Welp, down the hole they go!" ssj said, taking them out of his fez. Suddenly though, ssj starts to hover over the hole due to the wind and is about to fall down.

"HELP!" ssj yelled, as CNF, Cha and SOF all grab onto him. However, all four go falling down the hole. Wah wah wah. Thomas the goat then passes by.

(Theme Plays)

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!!" all four screamed.

"should we scream more?" SOF asked.

"Where are we?" CNF asked.

Cha used a glow-stick to light up the area, revealing they were floating in some black void.

"Houston, we're in the middle of nowhere," Cha reported.

"Who knows how long we're going to be stuck here," CNF said.

"Since it's a bottomless pit, probably...forever. o.o

" ssj said.

"We can't be stuck here forever! I still doubt this is a bottomless pit, we'll probably come out soon, right?!" CNF said, starting to panic.

"Don't worry, I know how to pass the time for forever. Who wants to see some card tricks?" ssj asked, pulling out a pack, but they all floated upward. 

"BOO, YOU STINK!" Cha yelled.

"heh, i have been situation like this before, we could tell stories to pass time," SOF suggested.

"You've been stuck in a bottomless hole? o_O" ssj asked.

"no, i see this scenario in canadian sitcoms, liek elevator story," SOF said.

"I've been meaning to make a new fanfic, so sure, why not," Cha said.

"I have a story, it's about a stupid old man named ssj-" CNF was saying, irritated with his shenanigans.

"I like where this story is going! ^_^" ssj said.

"Hey now, that's not very nice.  :( " Cha said.

"Okay fine, I have one called...."What's Up, Doc?"," CNF said, as he began his tale...

Story #1: What's Up, Doc? by CNF

One day, Cha, SOF and Guano were playing "spin the Guano", in which they spin Guano and whoever he points at, the person must kiss him. When Guano points at ssj, Cha asks him if he's ever kissed a Guano, to which ssj replies "I'm not going to dignify that with a response. o.o". CNF then charges in and exclaims he's been bitten by a dastardly snake and must be taken to a hospital ASAP! However, his voice cracks at the end of his sentence, so everyone just laughs at him like a group of sitcom characters. They can't take him seriously due to his puberty voice, and SOF even pulls a mixtape out of a remix he did of CNF's cracking voice (but unfortunately it didn't make the Hot 100 on the US Billboard :( ). CNF storms off and takes a walk through SBC Falls. He then meets OMJ, and CNF asks OMJ if he can help with his voice problem. OMJ agrees and takes him to the SBC Falls Junkyard where he lives, and shows him all sorts of cooky inventions he made. He shows him a voice altering potion he made so little kids wouldn't be scared of his voice. CNF takes the potion and thanks OMJ, who replies "No problem little man, just make sure the zombie pigmen don't find ya!". CNF drinks it and heads back to the shack.

The next morning, CNF wakes up feeling like P Diddy, and discovers his voice sounds like Bugs Bunny! He decides to show it to Cha, by saying "Eh, what's up sister?" and chews on a carrot he got out of nowhere. Cha then panics and thinking his body was switched with Bugs Bunny through some freaky experiment, she yells "DIE BUNNY!" and tries to attack him with a baseball bat, but CNF stops her, claiming it is really him. She asks how this could have possibly happened, and he reveals he used a potion from OMJ. Cha feels very uncomfortable with this, but CNF sees many potential benefits with this new voice. He decides to prank call a guy.

"Eh, what's up doc?" CNF asked on the other line.

"Who are you, fool?" a hulk-like voice asked on the other line.

"JOE MAMA!" CNF yelled, hanging up.

CNF then laughed, as SOF feels freaked out by CNF's Bugs voice, and has a similar reaction to Cha, as he tries hitting him with a broom. They both call it a "curse that must be killed with fire". CNF feels upset, but he then tries to look for ssj to see what he thinks of his voice. He then passes the Salty Spitoon, and a tough guy outside named BAMF64 recognizes CNF's voice. "PUNY LITTLE FOOL, YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY TO PRANK CALL ME!? YOU'RE GONNA GET IT NOW!" BAMF yelled, as he called up a group of thug bikers, and they began chasing CNF. CNF began running for the hills like Bugs Bunny, and said "That's all folks!" as a black circle covered the screen.

Epilogue: CNF is seen back at the shack with his normal voice, after discovering OMJ gave him the wrong potion for fictional character voices. He then sighs, but accepts it's for the best. Cha says he wouldn't be himself without his voice, and both are glad there will be no more voice changes. She asks what CNF did with the remaining liquid of the formula, and he explains he poured it into ssj's coffee. Ssj then enters in with a Madea voice, and asks what they're looking at. o.o

-------

"not a bad jon CNF :) " SOF said.

"I thought it was good," Cha replied.

"I don't know, that was pretty stupid. Why did you have to give me that voice at the end? >.>" ssj asked.

"eh whatever, can i tell story?" SOF asked.

"Go ahead SOF, this'll be the best, I already know it . :swag: " Cha said.

"okay, here goes. Mine is called "The Cruse of Paddleball (Idk if that is good title? Does it need comedy?)"." SOF said, as he began his tale...

Story #2: The Cruse of Paddleball (Idk if that is good title? Does it need comedy?) by SOF

One day, a mailman dropped off a package at the Mystery Shack. SOF opened it to see the Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy Paddle Ball Set! SOF knew this would be a difficult task, as hitting it 29,998,559,671,349 times would be physically impossible, but he wanted to give it a try. He tried many times, but kept failing. Eventually, SOF was about to give up, when he showed the challenge to CNF and Cha. He asked them if they could try to continue his legacy and complete the challenge. Both tried, but they kept failing too. Cha said this game is exhausting, and that no sane human being would ever have the time to do it. SOF says "agreed, cruse you stupid game!" and throws the paddleball out the window. They all decide to go to bed, and outside the paddleball is seen on the ground, glowing an ominous green. Later in the night, the paddleball is seen floating upstairs to CNF and Cha's room. It flings the ball to the door multiple times, and drops to the ground. Cha wakes up and opens the door to see the paddleball. She wonders how this got back here, and as she is about to throw it in the dump, it starts glowing green and floats up. "AAAAAHHHH!!!!!" Cha screamed, as CNF, ssj and Cha all woke up, and saw it floating.

"FOOLS, NONE OF YOU WILL LEAVE HERE ALIVE UNTIL YOU COMPLETE THE PADDLEBALL CHALLENGE!" it yelled. 

"a talking paddleball!? IT'S CRUSED!" SOF yelled.

"Who are you?" CNF asked.

"What the heck is going on!? Can't I get some beauty sleep?" ssj asked.

"I AM THE PREVIOUS CHAMPION, WHOSE GHOST IS TRAPPED IN THIS WRETCHED PADDLEBALL UNTIL ONE OF YOU COMPLETES THE CHALLENGE! THAT WAY I CAN BE SET FREE!" the ghost said.

"NO!" SOF yelled.

"I'm just going to assume this is a weird dream and go back to bed now," ssj said, yawning.

"FOOLS! YOU WILL ALL-" the ghost was saying, when Cha grabbed the paddleball and broke it in half, tossing both pieces out the window.

"DIE GHOST!" Cha yelled.

"Welp, that settles that," CNF said, going back to  bed.

"You're paying for that window. o.o" ssj said.

-------

"Not bad SOF, but the ending was a bit rushed, but so was mine, so I can't criticize," CNF said.

"soz, I no good at writing fics :P," SOF said.

"That was even dumber! A ghost paddleball, really? O_o Come on people, let's get some originality up in here! My turn, I've got a perfect story. It's called "The Ugly Barnacle"..." ssj said, beginning his tale.

"that sounds familiar..." SOF said.

Story #3: The Ugly Barnacle by ssj

Once, there was an Ugly Barnacle. He was so ugly, everyone died. The End.

-------

"Top that! ^_^" ssj said, finishing.

"Hey, that's plagiarism.  :glare: " Cha said.

"Hey man, that's not cool," CNF replied.

"I agree, not cool ssj :/" SOF said.

"Okay, sheesh. >.> How about this tale..." ssj said, narrating his next one, titled "Ssj's Epic Adventure"

Story #4: Ssj's Epic Adventure by ssj

One day, ssj woke out of bed and decided today would be a great day. He decided to go an EPIC ADVENTURE!!!1111 Him and his trusty sidekick, the Gogetabot. There was an epic car chase scene, Michael Bay explosions, a death, a plot twist, and it all ends with ssj and Gogetabot going to the Superbowl in space, scoring a touchdown and winning, as ssj became a football playing king in space! Ssj teaches the football players that old people are greatest.

2cg1PRM.jpg

He then receives a trophy from the beautiful women, takes a group photo, and everyone lived happily ever after.  :D

-------

"There, was that better? -.-" ssj asked.

"

" Cha posted.

"BOOO!!!" SOF, Cha and CNF all yelled in unison.

"Oh come on, that was amazing! I had a robot for the kids, sports for the sports fan, sci-fi for the geeks, and lots of action for the action fans! Sheesh, everyone's a critic. o.O" ssj said.

"Okay, let me tell an actual legit story, one that doesn't suck." Cha said.

"Is it going to be Kappa Mikey related?" CNF asked.

"No, it's actually based on events from the other day, titled "Trooth or False?"," Cha said, as she began her story...

Story #5: Trooth or False? by Cha

Cha, CNF and ssj are seen watching Manly Clappy trying to tame Grizz from We Bare Bears. Ssj decides to buy it off of him and decides to teach it how to drive for a future Mystery Shack attraction. It drives ssj's car through the streets like a wild animal (haha, animal humor), runs through several red lights, nearly hits JCM in a cameo, and somehow drives worse than SpongeBob. Cha and CNF have their seat-belts tightly attached in the back. Ssj keeps coaching Grizz with false driving tips, when they suddenly hear the sirens of the po-po. Dylan and Nuggets pull ssj over, and Nuggets asks why a bear is driving his car. Ssj tells them he's going to go permanently blind in a few months, so Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick assigned him a seeing-eye bear to drive him to the hospital in case of an emergency, and he's trying to teach it how to drive before he goes blind. Dylan and Nuggets somehow buy the story, and give their condolences to his vision. He then commands the bear to drive off, saying "To the hospital...AWAY!"

Back at the Shack, ssj is seen spray-painting some chicken nuggets gold and claims they're "gold nuggets". Cha asks ssj why he lied to the policemen, and ssj explains he needs to "stretch the truth for the greater good". CNF then asks where his plate of spaghetti is, and ssj says SOF might've taken it, even though ssj is eating it. Cha is disgusted by these lies (LIES LIES YEAH!) and decide they must end. After having a meeting with Guano, she looks at CNF's journal and finds something about a pair of truth-telling teeth that make the wearer never tell a lie like Honest Abe. She does somehow find them, and sneaks them into ssj's mouth over night while he's sleeping, which shine gold. The next morning, Cha is seen at the breakfast table the next morning and tells CNF what she did. CNF is very cautious on this idea, but decides to test it out by asking ssj if he washed his hands after going to the bathroom. He replies no and that he also didn't flush this morning, which disgusts both. They start to think this may have gone too far, as it goes out of control when ssj calls a customer ugly, reveals he commits tax fraud, the gold nuggets aren't real gold, and that he has warned people for the lulz on SBM. But best of all, he then gives CNF and Cha a big talk about life and death! Both feel disturbed by it, and feel this must end. However, Dylan and Nuggets knock on the door and confront ssj. Dylan says he was talking to hilaryfan80 on Skype, and revealed that he never assigned a seeing-eye bear to anyone, and also said it's one of the dumbest things he's ever heard. Before ssj confesses, Cha reveals that ssj is actually a writer on We Bare Bears and he was getting character ideas for episodes. Once again, the po-po prove to be somehow even dumber than real life cops, as Dylan and Nuggets buy it. Cha feels dirty that she had to lie, but CNF said it had to be done for the greater good. Ssj is about to call the cops to confess to tax fraud, but the twins tackle him and remove the teeth. Cha then disposes the pair of teeth into a crate with other magic objects and stuff, which she threw into the pit at the beginning of this episode. Finally, she then says the crate was never seen again! (even though it's in the pit)

-------

"Whew, that was a mouthful...no pun intended.  :funny: " Cha said, finishing her story. They then spot the crate she threw down earlier, which contained the teeth, and SOF also got his shoe back.

"Cha, we already know that story, it just happened to us," CNF said.

"Wait, you did what to my teeth? o.O" ssj asked.

"so how does it end?" SOF asked.

Suddenly, they spot a light at the end of the tunnel, as they keep getting closer.

"Welp, this is it. It was nice knowing you all," CNF said, closing his eyes.

As they expected to go into the light, they instead were spit out of the hole, and landed where the episode started. 

"What the, that's impossible....no time passed," CNF said, looking at his watch. "It looks like that hole is actually a wormhole of some sort."

"That's some crazy Dr. Who stuff, I say we keep it a secret to ourselves.  :hands: " ssj offered.

"Eh, sure, nobody will believe us," CNF said.

Ssj then leans on a sign and falls back into the pit. Wah wah wah.

Cryptogram (A1Z26): 20-8-5 20-18-21-20-8 23-9-12-12 19-5-20 25-15-21 6-18-5-5

• Like 8

15. Rolling in the Deep End

One day, it was burning hot in SBC Falls. More SpongeBob's voice is heard on the radio describing it as the hottest day of the summer! Due to the extreme heat, a squirrel randomly spontaneously combusts (RIP Squirrel), Wax ssj begins to melt (who was somehow brought out again) like the Wicked Witch of the West, the fish tank starts boiling, the wallpaper peels off, and the walls begin to ooze green slime-er, ignore that last one. SOF, ssj, CNF and Cha are sitting around like bums, sweating. Ssj has an ice cream container on him to try to keep him cool.

"It's....so.....hot....going....to....die....  :patrick_crying-308: " Cha was barely saying.

Guano then licks ssj's face, saying "Help".

"That's gross. o.o But I'm too bored and sweaty to get angry about it. :/" ssj said.

"For those about to die of exhaustion, we have good news: The SBC Falls pool is opening today! Now, to John with the weather," More said, as all four got up.

"A POOL?! HECK YES!" CNF said, excited.

:squilliam2: " Cha said.

"

" SOF posted.

"That's nice, but I'm stuck to the floor. >.>" ssj said.

"Time to get the trusty spatulers," CNF said, as he, SOF and Cha grabbed spatulas to get him off the floor.

"WOO HOO, FREEDOM!" ssj yelled, as he ran outside to start up his car, when he suddenly caught on fire.

"er, should we all firefughters?" SOF asked.

"Nah, he'll be fine.  :) " Cha said.

(Theme Plays)

The gang arrives at the SBC Falls Pool. They see tons of people chilling in the pool, and lots of young kinder running around gleefully. After some small banter, Cha's attention is caught by a strange drifter in the pool, jamming out to Red Hot Chili Peppers music through his headphones.

mG4R1K4.jpg

"Wow....who is that guy?  :lolwut: " Cha asked, making goo goo eyes.

"idk, i hear he a loner who has never left pool. maybe you could try talking to him?" SOF replied.

"Ooh, a mysterious guy. I can crack open this shell. Great idea SOF.  :hands: " Cha said. Yup, you know where this is going. If you're from toonzone, please step away.

"Great, another crush? Haven't you crushed on like 20 different boys already and they all ended in failure? -.-" ssj asked.

"Yeah, pretty much. Do you really want to do this again Cha-" CNF was asking, but Cha ignored them as she crashed into random objects and people, running across the pool.

"So, what are your opinions on Cha's boy obsession?" CNF asked.

"it's okay, all girls like that," SOF replied.

"I don't think they're like Cha. o.O" ssj replied, when he suddenly got hit by a water balloon, revealing it came from Aya, who is on lifeguard duty.

"Sup," Aya said from the distance, as CNF stared at her in her lifeguard outfit.

"Haha, how funny. -.-" ssj said.

"Hey Aya," CNF said, approaching her.

"heh, speaking of gurl obssussions..." SOF said.

"What are you doing here?" CNF asked.

"yo mang, I got a sweet summer job as the lifeguard, and I make the rules. If I can mod the SBM chatbox, I can mod this place," Aya said, throwing another water balloon at ssj.

"STOP THAT!" ssj yelled.

"HELP, I'M DROWNING!" TheOpenWindowManiac yelled, who fell off his rubber raft.

"Hang in there, I'll come....eventually," Aya said, sitting back.

"How do you even drown in a pool? Anyways, maybe I could be an assistant?" CNF asked.

"why not, but you gotta get the approval of the manager, Grubby Grouper." Aya said, as he appeared.

E0bdvVv.jpg?1

"What's up, groupies?" Grubby asked.

"Hello sir, I'd like to apply for a job as an assistant," CNF offered.

"Sure man, you got the job," Grubby said. "But you gotta pass the initiation first."

"What's the initiation?" CNF asked.

"Shake Grubby's groovy flipper," Grubby said, holding it out, as CNF shook it.

"Whatever gets me closer to Aya," CNF said happily.

Meanwhile, Cha is seen floating around in the pool, when she sees the stranger still jamming out to Red Hot Chili Peppers music on his headphones. She then floats closer to him, and he didn't notice. Cha then tapped him, as he noticed her.

"Hello there, lady. What brings you to my presence?" Halibut asked (side note: read his lines in a Hispanic accent, it makes them much better).

"HI I'M CHA!  :funny: " Cha said to him.

"Hai. My name is Halibut," Halibut replied, as they made goo goo eyes at each other.

"Wanna go on a date?" Cha asked.

"Nah, sorry. I'm afraid I cannot, for I have a terrible secret," Halibut said, upset.

"Do you already have a girlfriend?!" Cha asked in disappointment.

"No, but alas, I am afraid, dates are not something I can handle right now. Sorry :/" Halibut replied, as Cha was upset.

We then cut back to Grubby and CNF.

"Well groupie, you seem pretty fit to me, with that SPF 100 sunscreen coming in handy and all. Otherwise, I'd say you are fit. I'm pretty lenient, but if anyone is being non-cool, toss em in the brig." Grubby explained to CNF, as he handed him his honorary whistle.

"I won't let you down, sir!" CNF said, saluting.

Meanwhile, in yet another sub-plot, ssj shows SOF "the perfect lawn chair", which is sitting half in the sun and half in a shady area beneath a tree.

"i don't get it," SOF said, looking at it.

"Oh silly SOF. ^_^ This chair is the perfect spot for me since it's equidistant from the snack bar and the bathroom, and also has half shade and half sun, it's the perfect combo! It's also pointed away from where that creepy old man lotions himself," ssj explained, as OMJ is seen lotioning himself, scaring people away.

"is "equaldistant" even word?" SOF asked.

"Actually, yes. Yes it is. o.o" ssj replied.

"heh, P&F reference :P " SOF said.

"Sure SOF, sure. o.O" ssj replied.

As ssj is about to sit down, he suddenly bumps into ACS, whose fat body has taken up the chair.

"Hai ssj. Surprised to see me?" ACS asked.

"WHY YOU LITTLE, GET OFF MY SECRET SPOT!" ssj yelled, as he began to grab ACS Homer Simpson style, when a whistle blows. Aya approaches him.

"yo, knock it off," Aya said, seeing him, as CNF also came to the scene.

"Eh....maybe we shouldn't punish ssj, it is ACS," CNF said.

"What's the difference? He's attacking me! HE'S A BULLY!" ACS yelled.

"on second thought, keep doing what you're doing ssj, but I'll just let you off with a warning," Aya replied.

"THAT'S NO FAIR!" ACS yelled.

"^_^ I win again! Now gtfo of my seat, little man," ssj said, trying to grab him, when ACS suddenly called his two bodyguards from Team Rocket Rage that looked exactly like him.

"Whoa, how are you in three places at once?" CNF asked jokingly.

"SHUT UP!!!! NOW I WILL CONTINUE TO SIT IN THIS SEAT, AND YOU WILL LIKE IT! I FOUND IT FAIR AND SQUARE!" ACS said, as ssj backed off.

"Fine. >_> Baby," ssj said, as he planned a new revenge scheme

"Whatever, just don't do any stupid stuff, or you'll both end up like Storm." Aya warned, as we see Storm in the brig.

rxwunay.jpg

"PLZ LET ME OUT I'M SORRY!!!!" Storm yelled.

"Anyways, wanna abuse our powers and run around the pool?" Aya asked to CNF.

"Sure," CNF replied, as they began to run around the pool.

Meanwhile, Cha makes another attempt to bond with Halibut. She gives him a wet sandwich, in hopes it'll convince him to tell her his super special secret.

"Can you please tell me your secret?  :sb: " Cha asked.

"Are you sure? You will never look at me the same way again," Halibut warned.

"sure," Cha replied.

"I am actually....a fish!" Halibut said, revealing the lower half of his body was a halibut tail. "Or technically, a merman."

"OMG WHAT A TWIST!!!!! :o:o:o " Cha said in shock. "But how did you even end up here?"

"One day, I was swimming with my friends, the dolphins in the Gulf of Mexico, when we got caught in a fishing net. I was transported to this strange town, and was transported into a lake. I tried to get back to my home, but alas, twas all for nothing. I got hit by a log, and fell down into a forest, where I would've died had it not been for the deer licking me. I then eventually fell down a pipe, and boom, I landed into this pool, where I've been stuck ever since. The only thing I have left from my home is this RHCP music," Halibut said, putting in a new CD. "I know you are probably disturbed by this truth of me not being human, and that is normal."

"Disturbed? Of course not! You are incredible, and I'm so sorry for you.  :patrick_crying-308: " Cha said. They decide to play a game of Marco Polo.

After nautical nonsense involving ssj trying to prank ACS involving sun beams to blind each other, and Aya and CNF pranking SOF by claiming that tube floaties have been enslaved, Grubby announces the pool is closing, much to CNF's and Cha's disappointment. Cha promises to return to Halibut, which she does, as later at night she sneaks out using the cart, and climbs over the fence. As she jumps over, she steps on a pool skimmer. She then dips in the pool to Halibut some more, as they bond over their families, but it makes Halibut more upset he'll probably never see his family again. Oh well. He talks to her about how he's tried escaping from the pool and failed each time. Cha then gets ready to kiss him, and Halibut asks what she's doing with her lips. She then comes up with an excuse saying she blames it on the sour candy she had earlier (yeah, let's go with that).

Schlechterburger.jpg

Aya and CNF are playing ring toss by throwing life preservers at random people, even poor TheOpenWindowManiac, who gets stuck in one. Grubby then approaches CNF.

"Hey man, you're doing a nice job, but we have a problem. This pool skimmer mysteriously got broken, and believe me, that's not cool. Grubby has a feeling we're getting robbed when we're not looking, so CNF, I want you on night patrol duty tonight," Grubby ordered. 

"Sir yes sir!" CNF saluted.

Cha throws a ball at Halibut in the pool, but he's too depressed and doesn't watch to catch it.

"I'm sorry Cha, but I need to get out of here and see my family. It's been too long. :( " Halibut said.

"I'll help you!  :squilliam2: " Cha offered, and she planned to break him out at night.

WSzaEdo.jpg?1

At night, CNF is seen on patrol, when he sees ssj trying to break in.

"Gruncle ssj, what are you doing?" CNF asked.

"You gotta let me in CNF! Please, I need to get that chair before ACS! :( ...And possibly break some pool supplies ^_^" ssj begged, making puppy eyes.

"Wait, you broke the pool supplies? Dude... >.>" CNF said.

"That actually wasn't me. o.o" ssj replied.

"Ugh, fine, only because you're family. Just don't touch anything," CNF said, letting him in.

"touch," ssj said, touching the fence.

Cha is seen helping Halibut out of the water, as he hops into a cooler in the back of the cart. CNF then shines a flashlight on Cha, seeing her there.

"Cha, what the heck are you doing here at night?" CNF asked.

"No reason," Cha said, faking a smile.

"Ssj's breaking in, Cha's breaking in, is there anyone else who is breaking into the pool that I don't know about?!" CNF asked angrily, when SOF is seen climbing over the fence.

"hal guys," SOF said.

"SOF, go home," CNF said.

"Anyways, what are you hiding Cha? I'm going to get fired if you-" CNF was saying.

"Look, Aya in a bikini!" Cha lied, as CNF looked away.

"Wait, at night? HEY!" CNF yelled, as Cha made a break for it in the cart.

CNF then got into a mini-pool vehicle (I honestly don't know what it is), and gave chase. A bag of chips floated to Storm in his brig.

"YES GO CHA GO!" Storm yelled, cheering her on.

Ssj then sits down in his perfect chair, and is happy ACS won't steal it.

"Ha, that'll teach him," ssj said.

"SSJ PLZ UNBAN ME FROM THE SBM CHAT!" Storm yelled.

"Shut up, Storm. o.o" ssj replied.

CNF and Cha are in a high-speed chase, as CNF shoots water balloons at her cart. They then pass by Dylan and Nuggets in their cop car, sleeping on the job, as both wake up.

"did someone just speed by us" Nuggets asked.

"who cares, I'm nappin  :whitney: " Dylan said, going back to sleep.

"true," Nuggets said, going back to sleep, as his head hit the steering wheel, making the horn go off.

Cha keeps driving to the edge of the lake, as she parks it just in time before driving into the water. CNF gets out of his vehicle, and confronts her, catching her redhanded. 

"Cha, stop this, or I'm losing my job!" CNF said.

"I can't, I have to save Halibut!" Cha said, as he broke out of the cooler.

"wat," CNF said.

"He's a merman it turned out, okay?" Cha explained.

"Nice to meet you, but I'm out of water, and probably about to die," Halibut said, choking.

"CNF, give him reverse CPR!" Cha said.

"Oh boy," CNF said.

After nautical nonsense involving CNF kissing Halibut (which Cha takes a picture of for blackmail purposes), and discovering he could've just rolled Halibut into the late, much to CNF's facepalm, the two drop Halibut off at a dock into the water.

"Thanks Cha, but uh, how will my family hear my calls?" Halibut asked.

"CNF's megaphone thingy could help," Cha said.

"Dude, no. I told you this 1,000 times, I'll get fired if this equipment goes missing," CNF explained.

"Bro, I'd do anything to help Hal, even if this relationship won't work out." Cha said, making puppy eyes.

CNF sighs, and relating to his crush with Aya, hands Cha the megaphone, who she gives to Halibut. Halibut then gives a Romeo & Juliet speech about how Cha is the most beautiful girl he has ever met, and they both kiss, as CNF throws up.

"My first kiss <3" Cha said. "Also CNF, you had your first kiss too.  :smirk: "

"Let's not speak of that," CNF replied.

Back at the pool, CNF comes clean that he couldn't stop the "robber" to Grubby.

"Wow man, that's not cool. Sorry groupie, but you're fired," Grubby said, taking away his whistle.

SOF then tries to throw some floaties over the fence for "freedom", when Grubby tells him to stop. SOF then jumps over the gate and runs, as Grubby bursts through the gate and chases after him like Usain Bolt, while Patty Sponge chants to "get em, get em".

As CNF is upset about losing his job, Aya approaches him.

"Don't worry man, I got fired too, for having too many snacks,  :swag: " Aya said.

"Haha, I guess we both lost," CNF said, feeling better.

Cha is still sad about losing Halibut, but receives some messages in a bottle from him to keep a long-distance relationship. All's well that ends well....but that isn't all yet.

Ssj is still sitting in his special chair, when ACS approaches him with his obnoxious laughter.

"I see you're enjoying that chair, eh ssj?" ACS asked.

"What's it to you, shrimp?" ssj asked, as he tried to get up, but he was stuck. "What the..."

"HAHA! I super glued your chair before you snuck in, I'm always a step ahead of you. xD" ACS said, running away.

"WHY YOU LITTLE, CNF, CHA, GET THE SPATULAS!" ssj yelled angrily. Poor ssj.

Cryptogram (A1Z26): 3-8-1 23-1-14-20-19 20-8-5 8-1-12-9-2-15-15-20-25

• Like 9

Holy carp how did I not read this earlier? I love this, you capture the personalities of the members so perfectly and blend it with the GF character's personalities and it works so well. Also loved my cameo. :P

thanks for the avatar

• Like 3

haha oh boy still going strong

let's hope Storm doesn't see this because we'd get something stupid like Lochinvar 2.0 :ninja:

He've seen this. He made that picture his avatar when he created his second account on SBM.

The more you know.