• Advertisement

SBC Falls

Shark Tale

Season 2 activate!

21. Trolly-oke

Continuing from the Season 1 finale, ssj's portal is seen charging up.

"YES! After 30 years, my greatest achievement! ^_^ ...Probably should have worn pants. o.o " ssj said, noticing he was wearing boxers. He then went into the control room and noticed a picture of CNF and Cha.

"I can't let anybody find out about this though, I just have to keep it cool. I can't risk endangering the kids. But I've come this far now, and nobody can stop this! You can't touch this! :D " ssj said, as he put on a six fingered glove that didn't fit him (hmm....) and he used it to pull a lever, powering on the portal. It then makes a giant blue light, as it flashes across town and makes a vibration, with everyone hearing it, even Lil' ACS in his prison cell.

In an unknown location, two mysterious figures are seen looking at a scanner, and the blips begin going wild.

"Wow, we haven't seen activity like that in 30 years. I wonder where it is coming from? Space? Enemy weapons site?" the one voice said, as another figure was seen zooming in on the location of the strange activity.

"Hmm....just as I suspected. Gentlemen, looks like we're headed for SBC Falls," the other voice replied.

(Theme Plays)

LQkfHS3.png?1

Ssj wakes up in his lab to an obnoxious alarm.

"Wuh....oh man, today is the grand re-opening of the Mystery Shack! :o " ssj realized, as he heads upstairs where he meets CNF and Cha in the gift shop. A crowd is there, as he, CNF and Cha recall the events of the Season 1 finale.

"The Mystery Shack is back in black baby! ^_^ " ssj announced in front of a crowd, as the three posed for a group photo. This also probably plays in the background, because come on, you knew this joke was coming.

"Smile," More said, holding a cinderblock as her camera.

"More, your camera is a cinderblock. o.o " ssj pointed out.

"Your point? :P " More asked.

"Here's Jelly, yes it's me, with a real camera. :3 Smile!" Jelly said, as CNF, Cha, and ssj said "something stupid", posing for the picture.

"Now, hopefully y'all can attend the after party tonight! It costs $10 per person," ssj announced, as the crowd cheered.

"And we will be performing karaoke! :squilliam2: " Cha added.

"Uh, we never agreed to that..." CNF argued.

"tickets on sale now peeps," Aya said, as people began buying them like wild animals.

"Ah, everything is going great again. People love me again and we got that ACS stank out of the carpet. ^_^ " ssj said

"Hey ssj, can I have my book back?" CNF asked in private.

"Book? Oh right, that old thing. It was so boring it put me to sleep, you can have it back!" ssj said, pulling out from under a chair like Houdini. A flashback then shows him using the magic copier to print out the pages of Book 3 with the portal instructions, as Guano is seen observing him.

"help" Guano said.

3XgB2.gif " ssj replied to him, ending the flashback.

"Wow, thanks Gruncle Ssj. I'll...be elsewhere," CNF said, as he approached Cha.

"Cha, come with me to our room, we need to have a serious discussion," CNF said.

:ok: " Cha replied, as they went upstairs.

"Alright, so nearly losing my journal made me realize I'm not sure if I can solve all the mysteries of this town before summer ends. ACS nearly destroyed the town to get his hands on this thing. Who wrote it? What was Hayden talking about when he said everything would change?" CNF was wondering.

"Relax, I don't think there's that much left to uncover, and plus, if there's any issues, Detective Guano can handle them!" Cha said, holding up Guano wearing a detective outfit.

"help" Guano said.

Downstairs, SOF is looking out the window when he sees a government vehicle pull up, and two sharply dressed agents get out.

"hey uh ssj, what code word i shout when i see a government vehicle?" SOF asked.

"Government vehicle? o.O" ssj asked in curiosity, as he looked out the window to see it. His face then fills with fear, as he makes an announcement.

"ATTENTION EVERYBODY: Please leave the area, I am closing the shop early. So scram, I will NOT hesitate to use the ssj spanker on the elderly!" ssj threatened, as everyone left.

"Gruncle ssj, what's going on?" CNF asked, as he and Cha went downstairs. 

"Yeah mang, you never close shop early," Aya said.

Ssj then walked around in circles nervously, as he heard the government agents knock on the door. He then opened it and greeted them.

"Welcome to the Mystery Shack, what can I get for you two sharply dressed men today? Some keychains, some nautical nonsense related stuff, or some photos of American presidents?" ssj asked, as SOF put some accessories on the agents.

"swag," SOF said, giving them a thumbs up.

"We're here on an investigation. My name is Agent Terminoob, or termi if you are too lazy to call me by my full name, and this right here is Agent Teenj12. We're here to investigate mysterious activity in this town," terminoob reported, as both showed their badges.

"That's right, activity. :whitney: " Teenj said.

"Mysterious activity? At the Mystery Shack? You must be joking!" ssj said.

"I can assure you I'm not. I have a rare disorder that prevents me from experiencing any form of comedy or circle jerk memes. The closest thing you'll get to me being "funny" is my sarcastic and witty remarks." terminoob said.

"Was that supposed to be sarcastic?" ssj asked.

"Yeah, no. Now if you'll excuse me, we're doing an investigation of this shop," terminoob said, as he and teenj walked in.

"Investigation. :whitney: " teenj added, getting in ssj's face. As the agents looked around, CNF decided this was his big break, so he talked to terminoob.

"Hey, my name's CNF. You guys think there's suspicious activity in this town?" CNF asked.

"Well, aren't you curious. But yes, between you and me, I do believe there is a conspiracy in this town. We're just one small step away from blowing the lid off of this thing," terminoob replied.

"Oh my god, YES! I found this mysterious book with clues and secrets, and I think there's something going on! If we work together, we can solve them!" CNF offered.

"Hmm, how interesting. If you truly do have information, just give us a call," terminoob said, handing him a white card with their number. Ssj then looked at what was transpiring frightfully, as he took the card away and put it into a box.

"Sorry officers, kid has a crazy imagination and sweating problem. o.o There's nothing else to see here, the only "odd" thing worth noting here is SOF," ssj said.

"true," SOF said.

"Well then, bye for now, I guess?" terminoob said, as he and teenj walked out the door, but before teenj did, he grabbed a ton of ssj bobble-heads.

"I'm taking these as evidence." teenj said.

"Good call," terminoob added, as they left.

"Come on Gruncle ssj, why did you do that? They were my big break!" CNF said angrily.

"Look kid, the last thing we want around a party is the po-po. -.- Go be a normal kid instead of worrying about that dumb book or anime. Watch a football game, flirt with a girl, or rob a store...okay, maybe not that last one. o.o Just forget about those agents." ssj said sternly, as he walked off with the box.

"Hey, cheer up brother, we HAVE A PARTAY TONIGHT! :tvguy: " Cha said.

"Fine," CNF said, as Cha grabbed CNF's book.

"Now CNF, promise me you won't do anything crazy like raise undead SBC members, :stinkeye:" Cha said sternly, holding out the undead page.

"I promise," CNF replied.

The gang is seen setting up the party with the confetti canon, karaoke machine, food, drinks, and all that good stuff.

"I can't wait until we do the family musical number together. :lolwut:" Cha said.

"That's not going to work, I'm not a good singer, sorry kid," ssj said.

"No worries, you don't need to be a good singer for this to work! I believe in you. :squiddance:" Cha reassured, as ssj groaned.

As CNF and Aya goof around with a black light, CNF expresses anger over ssj's actions.

"It's not fair, the one time I get to know more about this town, and ssj takes it away," CNF said.

"yeah mang, that must suck. I know ssj keeps all of his personal stuff in his room, I could help you sneak in there to get your thing," Aya offered.

"Wait, really? Sweet!" CNF said in excitement.

"yeah but we gotta make it quick, i'll distract him," Aya said, as guests began to arrive for the party, and the two snuck off to ssj's room.

Many guests arrive, including E.V.I.L, Elastic, EVSpongeFan, Grubby Grouper, Patty Sponge, Lazy SG, Manly Clappy, NegiSpongie and Someone. E.V.I.L takes off his shirts and swings it around to make it a "rave", as EVSponge takes a picture with her phone of it. She promises not to send it to anybody, but sends it to people anyways, as Patty says "Wow, EV sends me the craziest texts."

"Any groupies want to touch my flipper?" Grubby Grouper asked, as he was dancing with several ladies.

"Looking good Grubby!" Cha said, when Nuggets and Dylan arrive.

"we got noise complaints about the loudest and most turnt party in town," Dylan said.

"3 words fam: we want in," Nuggets said, as Cha put two party blowouts into their mouths.

"Live your wildest dreams," Cha encouraged, as the two cops decided to party with everyone else.

CNF and Aya find ssj's room, as Aya keeps a lookout as promised. CNF goes inside, as he searches for the contact card. He searches around, even finding a strange set of magazines called "Hot Fully Clothed Women", which CNF decides to pretend he never saw, when he finds the box with the contact card. He enters the contact information into a phone, as he calls terminoob. CNF tells him he'd like to meet up to show him the evidence, when an angry ssj enters in and stops the phone call.

"Sorry mang, got distracted :/" Aya said, showing a picture of E.V.I.L. from earlier.

"Kid, why did you call those agents? -.-" ssj asks.

"Because they know stuff, and I need someone to talk to!" CNF argued.

"All I know is your dumb obsession is going to get us all in srs trouble one day. Now, enjoy the party, because after it you're grounded," ssj said angrily, as CNF walked off upset.

As the party continues, ssj sneakily walks off to the vending machine. He enters the code in and goes in. 

CNF is then seen in the woods waiting for the agents, when both arrive.

"Thank goodness you guys are here, I have the journal. Inside this contains everything you need," CNF said, as he handed the book to termi. He and teenj looked through the book.

"Kid, I'd love to believe you, but this just looks like more whacky stuff from your uncle's gift shop. I mean, a Sandycorn? I can't be the only one that doesn't find this funny, cause that's not funny," terminoob said, giving the book back to CNF.

"I can confirm, not funny. :whitney: " teenj replied.

"No, it's all real! Try "sending it to the lab"...am I saying that right? o.o " CNF asked.

"Sorry kid, but we have lots of boring paperwork to do. Your uncle was right about that crazy imagination," terminoob said.

"Very boring paperwork. :whitney:" teenj added.

"No, wait, it's real! I can prove it! Uh.....trollimacus, demonicus valdincium!" CNF yelled, reading a spell from a page.

Nothing happens for a while, when suddenly, a crack opens in the ground. The arm of an undead SBC member rises out of the ground, which is a Storm alt. It then groans, as agents terminoob and teenj freak out.

"Look, see, a real zombie!" CNF said.

A Storm alt crawls toward terminoob, as he grabs a rock (it's not a boulder...IT'S A ROCK!) and smashes it onto its head, killing it again. 

"Nice move." teenj complimented.

Suddenly, more cracks opened in the ground, as many previously banned SBCers such as person, Bl4ze, yellowshdow and other Storm alt names begin to rise from the dead, as they crawl out of the ground.

"Uh oh...can you guys call in reinforcements?" CNF asked.

"Kid, we've been chasing spooky stuff for years, but we've never actually seen it!" terminoob said, as he and teenj panicked.

Suddenly, both teenj and terminoob are grabbed by the banned zombies, as they are dragged off into the shadows.

"HEEEEELPPP!!!" both yelled.

"Oh man....this is not good!" CNF panicked, as he ran off to the shack.

At the shack, people are still partying, when they feel the tremors, and they begin to panic.

"Alright, when I say kary, you say oke! Kary!" Cha said.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!" A visitor yelled.

"Kary!" Cha said again.

"WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!" Another person yelled.

"WHY ARE WE SCREAMING?!" SOF asked from the distance.

"Why does that never work? :( " Cha wondered, as the guests all began to flee the scene like wild animals.

The banned zombies begin to flock into the scene, as CNF arrives to help Cha.

"CNF, what was the one thing I asked you NOT to do tonight? :stinkeye:" Cha asked.

"Raise the dead," CNF replied, sighing.

"And what did you do? :stinkeye:" Cha asked.

"Raise the dead," CNF answered, as the banned zombies approached the two, and they cowered in fear.

"it time to be a hero," SOF said, entering the scene, as he got his fists out, ready to fight. SOF tries to protect the two, but he suddenly gets bitten by the banned zombies.

"so i was thinking, how about we flip the script, eh? i eat your brains," SOF said, as he turned into a zombie, and he chased after CNF, Cha and Guano.

Ssj is seen underground in his secret lab, doing calculations with the computer.

"That kid is going to ruin everything, he has no clue what he is getting himself into. He's stubborn, that's his problem! -.- A little like me, I guess... :/" ssj said, as he looked at Journal #1. "Bah, I have too much on my hands to worry about them."

Cha and CNF flee into the gift shop, as they try locking the doors, but the banned zombies' hands keep bursting in and reaching for them. They tried fighting back, but there were too many.

"Dangit, there's nothing in this book on how to defeat them!" CNF panicked, looking at the pages.

The banned zombies then break into the shack.

"sorry dudes, i taught them how to gets in. anyways, still going to eat brains, mwahahaha," Zombie!SOF said.

CNF is then grabbed by a Bl4ze alt, when ssj pops in like a ninja and punches it right in the kisser, freeing CNF.

"Gruncle ssj!" Cha and CNF yelled happily.

"Get in the attic, NOW!" ssj yelled to the kids, as the two ran upstairs. "You ready to die TWICE, trolls?!"

Ssj kept punching them with his brass knuckles, as the Storm and Bl4ze zombies kept begging him to be unbanned from SBM, but he ain't pitying no fool, as they all fall down or their heads break off. He keeps doing Jackie Chan moves on them, as he retreats to the attic with CNF and Cha. Zombie!SOF is seen in the living room watching Gravity Falls on tv, as the zombie trolls asked in grunts if he is coming.

"nah, im good, ill catch you guys later," Zombie!SOF replied, as the rest marched off.

In the attic, ssj locks the door.

"Alright, we should be safe for now, and when this is over, we're having a huge talk," ssj said to CNF.

"Well, at least you can't deny the supernatural anymore," CNF said.

"Oh kid, I've always known..." ssj said, confessing.

"What?!" CNF said in shock.

"I'm not an idiot, CNF. -.- I lied about it to protect you guys, to keep you out of danger from stuff like this. Looks like I didn't lie well enough," ssj said, looking out the window to see the banned zombies.

"CNF, doesn't your journal have any solutions?" Cha asked.

"Nada, senorita. We're doomed..." CNF said.

"Hey, wait a minute...I can see text under this black light," Cha said, shining the light on the page to reveal hidden text.

"Whoa...it's invisible ink," CNF said.

"Invisible ink... o.o " ssj whispered to himself, shocked by this discovery.

"It says we can defeat the zombies with...a three-part musical number," CNF said. "What the heck?"

"Wait...a karaoke! That's how we can kill those freaks!" Cha said.

"Ugh, I really don't want to, but we don't have much of a choice..." ssj said.

The three then got into the roof, as Cha had her karaoke supplies set up.

"ATTENTION BANNED SBC LOSERS, ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?!" Cha asked to the Bl4ze, Storm, person and other no name banned user zombies. 

The three then prepared to sing a song, as the lyrics appeared on the screen, as CNF started singing the lyrics, which were from the Kappa Mikey theme song.

"Earth spins up and down, Mikey's come to town...? Cha, this is stupid!" CNF protested.

"FROM THE USA LOST IN JAPAN, STAR OF LILY MU, EVERYTHING IS ALL NEW!" Cha sang. "Come on ssj"

"Ugh, fine... Sure can't waste a day, Here in Japan," ssj sang.

"We need to sing together!" Cha said, as the song wasn't killing the zombies.

"HEY! LOOK! OUT IN THE STREETS! DON'T YOU SEE THAT MAN IS KAPPA MIKEY? HEY! LOOK!" All three sang at once, as their perfect harmony caused the banned zombies' heads to explode.

Eventually, as they finish the song, all of them die (again), and Cha uses her party canon to kill one last Storm zombie, as its head falls into the punch bowl (that's gross). The sun then comes up, as all three are relieved that mess is over.

"Sorry I ruined your party Cha," CNF said, apologizing to her back inside.

"Don't worry bro, that musical number was fun! :squilliam2: " Cha said.

"Alright kid, I'll let you keep that journal, it saved our lives back there, but only for self-defense purposes," ssj said, making a deal.

"Fine, only if you promise you're not hiding any more secrets," CNF said.

"I promise," ssj said, as they shook hands, and they crossed their fingers behind their backs.

"Alright, now we have a lot of cleaning up to do...where's SOF? o.o " ssj asked, when Zombie!SOF walked into the room.

"braaainns," Zombie!SOF groaned.

"DIE ZOMBIE!" ssj yelled, grabbing a blunt object, but Cha and CNF stop him.

"Don't worry, there's a cure for being bitten, but it requires a lot of CH2O, milk, and cinnamon," CNF said, as they pushed him into the kitchen with a chair. He then looks into the book with the black light, and shows a hidden entrance under a tree. "And now we have a lot more secrets to explore..."

Terminoob and teenj are seen getting out of a ditch, with their suits torn up from the zombie attack. Terminoob rips a head off of his shirt, as it crumbles to dust.

"This is big," terminoob said.

"Sir, who do we report this to? :o " teenj asked.

"It appears this is the town we've been looking for. We're going to have to call in the big guns," terminoob said sternly.

Suddenly, More, dressed up as Flutterbat, is seen waving a bat around blindfolded.

"FREEZE, DROP YOUR WEAPON!" teenj and terminoob both yelled, pulling their guns out on him.

"Whoa there!" More said, taking off the blindfold and waving their hands in the air in the Flutterbat costume.

"Oh never mind, it is just a very disturbing creature, carry on," teenj said.

"Very disturbing, darn bronies giving me heart attacks," terminoob added.

Cryptogram (A1Z26): 16-1-25 14-15 1-20-20-5-14-20-9-15-14 20-15 20-8-5 13-1-14 4-15-23-14-19-20-1-9-18-19

• Like 2

22. Down a Bunker

CNF is seen hanging out with Aya at her house. They are watching a horror movie in her bedroom, titled "Somewhat Barely Almost Dead, Not But Enough!".

"Wow, this film is less scary after fighting actual zombies," CNF remarked.

"smh I've filmed better in Photography class than this amateur stuff," Aya said, referring to the black and white footage and lame acting, as they kept riffing on the movie. Suddenly, Aya received a text from Ex.

"uggggh not this fool again," Aya said annoyed.

"Who is it?" CNF asked.

"it's ex, he won't stop texting me to take him back. Look at this: take me back babe I miss you. ;( " Aya read. 

"Haha, how sad," CNF said, laughing, to which he then asks, "Are you dating again?"

"yea, I'm seeing John Cena," Aya replied.

CNF then looks at a note with his plan to reveal his crush to Aya, and he is about to reveal it when he says something else.

"Want to come exploring with Cha, SOF and I later today? We found a hidden bunker," CNF explained.

"sure thing mang," Aya replied, as CNF lays down somewhat saddened.

"dude, you're laying on my bra," Aya said.

"AH!" CNF yelled, getting it off of him before more nasty things get on him.

(Theme Plays)

Outside the Mystery Shack, hardworking Mexicans the construction crew is seen repairing the shack after the zombie attack in the previous episode.

"Well, all the damage seem easily fixable senor, but may I ask how this happened?" a worker asked to ssj.

9189283.jpg " ssj replied, as he gave an extra tip to the worker. "I'm winking under my eyepatch. ;)

"Good enough for me, have a nice day," the worker replied, going back to his duties.

"Alright, now where are the kids at? o.o " ssj wondered.

The scene then switches to SOF, Cha and CNF gathered around a tree, the same area CNF saw in the journal in the previous episode.

"Alright, listen up lady and men: According to this journal, I may have a lead on where the author of this journal has gone to. Supposedly, this tree contains a hiding spot," CNF explained, when Aya pulled in on her bike.

"hal Aya," SOF said.

"sup guys, always wanted to be with you on one of your whacky adventures for a while, but I've always been stuck up cleaning up after my father," Aya explained, as a flashback shows Manly Clappy constantly breaking everything in the house due to his height while trying to write a movie review.

"OW! OW! WHO PUT THAT THERE? OW! MY COMPUTER!" Manly Clappy yelled, as he broke the computer with his manly strength, ending the flashback.

Cha then pulls CNF aside.

"Oh, I see what this is about. :smirk:" Cha said, teasing him.

"What are you talking about? o.o " CNF asked.

"You aren't over Aya, I bet that's why you invited her!" Cha teased.

"No, I am over her. I just invited her as a friend, sheesh," CNF replied.

"Sure you are....time to put on my skepticals, :stinkeye:" Cha said, putting them on.

"Now, how are we going to get in?" CNF wondered.

"hey, what's that?" Aya asked, seeing an oddly shaped branch.

"Yes, good eye Aya! That might be it! Now how do we reach it..." CNF wondered.

Aya climbs up the tree with her lumberjack skills by using her belt and hits the branch using an ax, revealing it is a lever in disguise, which opens up a hidden entrance.

"...Never mind. You all must promise to not tell anyone what you see down there," CNF said, as they all made a promise. Aya made a zip like motion across her lips.

"you got it chief," SOF replied.

All four walk down the stairs, as they arrive at a fallout shelter. (No, I am not in the mood for Fallout references, but you are more than welcome to make one)

"wow, someone sure stocked up, eh? I wonder if auther is still in here..." SOF wondered, as they saw tons of food, weapons and more in the shelter.

"i'm hanging this up in my room," Aya said, grabbing a fallout shelter sign from the wall.

"WHAT THE? What kind of disaster would need supplies to last until 2070?" CNF asked, seeing the dates on the supplies.

"oh hey, i remember eating these," SOF said, finding a SpongeBob Pez dispenser in a shelf with dangerous weapons. He tries eating one out of curiosity.

"ew, it takes like old..." SOF said, trying to eat it.

CNF then notices a can of "The Yum Yum Baron's High Flyin' Beans" on the ground.

"This can was recently opened. SOF could be onto something about the author being alive!" CNF said.

"whoa, i was right? :o " SOF asked.

"I think I know where that boi went," Aya said, ripping off a map of SBC Falls, and they noticed a secret passageway behind it. All four crawl through it, and they arrive at a strange room with odd symbols everywhere.

"this place gives me creeps..." SOF said.

"you can say that again," Aya said, feeling creeped out.

"This room can't be anymore creepier than CNF's internet history! ZING!:smirk:" Cha said, as she pushes CNF forward and he steps on a tile. This triggers a security system, making the room glow red.

"...thx a lot Cha," SOF said.

"Hey, I was just joking!" Cha said, as the walls in the room started to move in and try to close in on them.

"i can't hold this off for much longer mang, does your book have a solution?" Aya asked.

"Uhh, hold on...GOT IT!" CNF said, using a light to find hidden text on page, as he found four symbols on the blocks that can disable the security system. He shows the page to the gang, as all four barely touch all symbols. It opens up another secret passageway, as the gang barely makes it into a strange surveillance room. CNF's vest gets caught into the enclosing walls however.

As Cha goes to retrieve CNF's vest, a note falls out of a pocket. Cha picks it up and gasps when she sees it is a love letter CNF wrote to Aya.

"I knew it! :o " Cha said.

"heh, check this out," SOF said, as he put two empty test tubes against his eyes.

"SOF. SOF. that is awesome mang," Aya complimented.

As CNF looked around at the equipment, Cha pulls him aside to give him his vest, but she also shows him his letter to Aya.

"I know your secret... :smirk:" Cha said, as CNF gasped.

"What, no, that's nothing!" CNF lied, grabbing the letter.

"Come on dude, you have to confess your feelings to Aya!" Cha encouraged, much to toonzone's dismay.

"No," CNF replied, which is what toonzone would be replying in this scenario.

"Hmm... he wants to tell her, but he's too afraid. Looks like I'll need to get them both together to make it happen...good idea Cha, thanks Cha!" Cha said, talking to herself.

Aya is seen acting like a robot in a metal closet, when Cha pushes CNF into it with her, and she locks it.

"Cha, this isn't funny, let me out!" CNF demanded, pounding on the door.

"No, not until you tell Aya that thing you want to tell her!" Cha replied back.

"what are you going to tell me?" Aya asked.

"Nothing, now let us out!" CNF demanded.

"ugh, where's the lights," Aya asked, as she pulled a chain that soaked them in water. They then get slammed together, and it says "Decontamination complete", which then opens up another door leading into the tunnels. The two knowing that Cha won't let them out, decide to explore the tunnels.

"Whoa, look at this lab equipment. I wonder what the author did down here..." CNF wondered.

"that doesn't look good," Aya said, pointing down the tunnel which had more holes than swiss cheese.

Suddenly, the silhouette of a creature is seen from the wall, as Aya and CNF panic. They both run back Scooby-Doo style into the closet.

"CHA, OPEN UP!" both demanded, pounding on the door.

"Nope, not until you tell Aya that thing!" Cha replied.

"Come on Cha, there's a monster!" CNF demanded.

"Not falling for it!" Cha replied.

"dude, whatever you need to tell me, just do it, if it saves our lives," Aya said.

"Oh forget this! >_>" CNF said, as he took Aya back into the tunnel to find another exit. Unfortunately, they hit a dead end. Wah wah wah.

The shadow of the creature is seen again approaching them, when suddenly, a shadowy human figure is seen fighting the beast.

"Back you fiend, back I say!" the mysterious voice said, as the mystery man ripped out the monster's tongue, and he defeated it.

The mysterious man then walks into the dead end where CNF and Aya are.

"I just ripped out a monster's tongue. That's pretty cool," the figure said, throwing it to the ground. He was wearing a pilot outfit, goggles, and had old time hair like the professor's from Back to the Future.

"Thanks. Are you....the author?" CNF asked.

"Why yes, yes I am, young man." The Author replied.

"Aya, that's the guy!" CNF said in excitement.

"He's the guy?!" Aya asked, also shocked.

"I have so many questions to ask! Like, who were you running from, why did you hide them?" CNF was asking.

"No time, come with me," The Author said, as the two followed.

Back in the surveillance room, Cha and SOF continue to play around, as SOF finds a laptop and a lab coat. He then notices a strange note.

"Experiment #210...The Rechid Shape Shifter...Became too dangerous?" SOF read, confused. "wait, didn't CNF say there was monster?"

"Oh man, I thought he was joking! :unsure: " Cha said in panic.

"you know CNF's jokes are terrible!" SOF said.

"Oh man, what have I done?!" Cha said, realizing her mistake, as they go off to save Aya and CNF.

Back in the tunnels, the Author keeps leading them forward.

"Darn, if only I still had my research, but alas, I lost them all long ago," the Author said.

"I actually rediscovered one of your journals," CNF said, holding up Journal #3. The Author gasps, as he grabs it and looks through it.

"Thank you young lad..." The Author said, as he looked through the pages.

Back in another part of the tunnels, Cha and SOF look around for CNF and Aya.

"it's so hard to see..." SOF said.

"Don't worry, that's why I have a light-up sweater!" Cha said, as she pressed it, making a glowing light emit from her sweater.

"that is genius, and also fire hazard," SOF replied.

As the Author keeps looking, Aya finds a can on the ground, which is the same one CNF saw earlier in the shelter-"The Yum Yum Baron's High Flyin' Beans". However, she takes a close look and notices the mascot of the can is the Author...

"Uh, CNF..." Aya said, as she showed him the can with the so-called Author's face on it.

The "Author" then begins to act odd, as his eyes blink in odd directions, and his head then turns around exorcism style, as he then grows legs out of his body.

"AAAAHHH!!!" both yell.

"That's right fools, I am Fred Rechid, the ultra Shape Shifter!" Fred laughed, as he jumped onto the ceiling and turned into Fred from SpongeBob. "Thanks for this book, now I got a whole ton'a new forms to choose from..."

He then transforms into a spambot, a Nonya pig, and various other creatures from the book. He then attacks by shooting his tongue out in some frog form, but Aya blocks it with a piece of junk. She then uses it to cut off his tongue, as Fred cries in pain and drops the journal.

"Let's go!" Aya said, as CNF grabbed his journal and both made a run for it. Fred then transforms into Freakazoid and gives chase, when CNF and Aya come to an intersection. CNF throws his flashlight down the other path, as the two hide behind the other way. Fred then takes the bait and goes the wrong way.

CNF and Aya then run into SOF and Aya.

"hal guys," SOF said.

"Wait...how do I know one of you isn't the shape shifter?" CNF asked to both, as Cha and SOF begin making silly faces and odd actions, Aya and CNF are reassured it is them.

"Alright, so here's what's up, down and sideways: A shape shifter tried tricking us into thinking he is the Author, and now he is after us. We can't let him get into the town, he could take the form of anyone!" CNF explained.

"Well, he tricked us, tried to attack us...I say it's time we return the favor guys..." Aya said, getting into warrior mode.

Fred is seen looking around the tunnels, when CNF and Cha appear.

"Finally, there you young lads are. Don't be scared, I have tons of forms to entertain the children..." Fred said, as he transforms into Plank, Morgan Freeman, Mark Chang, Freakazoid, Blooregard Q. Kazoo, Mr. Nigel Ratburn, Bat Credit Card, Drug Funnie, Yakko Warner, SpongeBob Communist, SpongeBob Capitalist, and Freaky Fred. "Naughty naughty..."

"Is all you can do transform into cartoon characters? Weak." Cha said.

"No. I can also turn into...Reality itself," Fred said, turning into Reality from South Park. Fred then transformed into CNF, and then Cha.

"I could be one! Or the other! Or...why not both?" Fred was saying.

He then transforms into a horrifying monstrosity that combines both twins, as it chases after them. They lead him to SOF and Aya for a Scooby-Doo style trap with a water pipe.

"NOW!" CNF commanded.

They then blast Fred with the water, but the pipe then stalls. Aya strikes to strike Fred with her ax, but a huge burst comes out of the pipe and it sends both down the tunnel in a flood.

"NOOOO!" SOF yelled in a Darth Vader voice, as CNF goes to find Aya.

"AYA!" CNF yelled, as his voice echoed through the caverns. He then notices Aya's unconscious body on the ground in a puddle. He panics and goes up to it.

"Oh no! Aya...I'm so sorry, I never got to tell you...I loved you! There, I said it!" CNF said, upset and crying.

Suddenly, another Aya appears behind him.

"Uh....CNF..." the other Aya said, as CNF turned around.

The unconscious Aya wakes up to reveal Fred, who gets into a cat fight with the real Aya. CNF picks up Aya's ax and doesn't know which Aya to strike.

"CNF, she's the shape shifter!" one Aya said, as they kept fighting.

"No, it's her!" the other Aya said.

"Give me a sign, PLEASE!" CNF begged, confused out of his mind.

One Aya gives an angry look, but the other Aya does the zip across her lips, as CNF strikes the other one in the leg, revealing it is Fred. Goo spills out (yuck), as Fred is in panic.

"Gah, you got me!" Fred yelled.

"Now!" CNF yelled, as he and Aya then force him into a cryogenic chamber in which he was in before, as SOF and Cha manage to seal him in from the surveillance room.

"NOOO! LET ME GOOOOOO!!" Fred yelled in an opera voice as an opera singer, as he then transforms into Fred Phelps and begins giving hate speech that has been censored, then transforms into Morgan Freeman and pleads to be freed, a fire monster, then a golem, and finally into his regular form of Fred Rechid. As the chamber freezes, his face slams against the glass.

"Let me give a warning, child: ye will likely never find the author, that six-fingered loser nerd hasn't been himself in 30 years. If ye keep digging more and more, ye will soon meet a fate worse than you could possibly imagine..." Fred's final words are, as he transforms into CNF, who is frozen in a screaming position.

"...Yikes," CNF said, as he backs away.

The four are seen leaving the bunker, as the hidden tree entrance seals up.

"my face is tired from scream all day," SOF commented.

"The four of us are heroes!" Cha said.

"i can take you back to shack and give you hero breakfast, and i also put syrup in cereal," SOF offered to Cha.

"YES!" Cha replied to the offer.

Unfortunately, this had a subplot for a reason much to toonzone's dismay, as CNF talks with Aya.

"So uh...about back there...I was in the moment..." CNF said.

"Don't worry about it dude, I...always kind of knew man. I always heard you talking under your breath," Aya replied.

"Aw man..." CNF sighed in embarrassment. 

"I'm flattered, but I'm too old for you. You know that," Aya replied.

"TOO OLD!" a video of Lemongrab yelled, which was from SOF's iPhone. Both SOF and Cha were in the bushes trying to record the moment.

"soz, carry on," SOF whispered.

"I know...but we can still be friends, right?" CNF asked.

"Dude, of course. Your friendship means a lot to me, I never had this much fun till I met you guys. Stay fresh," Aya said, as she rode off on her bike, leaving CNF like a lump on the log.

"Ouch, sorry man. :/ I didn't mean to be so pushy earlier..." Cha said, coming out of the bushes.

"It's okay, I guess I needed to face it now," CNF replied.

"well, it sucks we didn't find author, but i have good news, i found computer in his lab," SOF said, holding out a broken laptop.

"Good find SOF, this could be our lead!" CNF replied.

"it's a bit rusty, but i could fix it up soon in few days," SOF said.

Back at the Shack, Aya and CNF watch a marathon of terrible B-horror movies.

"Well, I'm never watching this channel again," CNF said.

"that makes two of us," Aya replied, turning it off.

Cryptogram (A1Z26): 14-15-20 4-5-1-4 6-18-5-4

• Like 1

23. World Golf War

CNF is seen watching television.

"In 2016 Presidential Election mudslinging news, Hilary Clinton claims ISIS is using videos of Donald Trump to recruit new members. Is this true? Could be! Find out more tonight on the Dirty Politician Corner!" a news reporter said.

"Haha, politics are stupid, but amusing," CNF replied.

"Who wants ssjcakes!? ^_^ They're like pancakes, but with my humor in them...and maybe a bit of hair. o.o Or that could be a part of my joke.." ssj said, winking.

"I'll pass," CNF replied, as Cha bursts into the room all excited.

"YES! WOO HOO! I GOT AN ARTICLE ACCEPTED INTO THE SBC FALLS GOSSIPER! :D " Cha yelled, doing a happy dance, as she held up the newspaper.

"Saucifica Mamawest declares v necks the new look of the season," ssj read.

"WHAT?! :o " Cha yelled in surprise, seeing the article, and got frustrated her old rival took her time to shine.

"Ugh, Saucifica. She ruins everything!" CNF said.

"that sauce nothing but trouble!" SOF agreed.

"Is it legal for a child to wear that much make-up? o.O" ssj asked.

Cha then has a whacky fantasy, as she goes into a clothing store with Mikey and Gonard. Sauce is in there picking out clothes, as she sees Cha.

"Ew, your look is so last year," Sauce said.

"At least I'm not a valley girl with your look, v neck is last season, my sweaters are the new look!" Cha said, burning her.

"NOOO!!!!" Sauce yelled, passing out.

"Someone just GOT BURNED!" Mikey and Gonard yelled, as Cha wakes up from her fantasy, but even that can't cheer her up.

Cha then goes into the kitchen and pours herself a shot of...milk. What, did you think I was going to say alcohol and suggest underage drinking? Sickos! Suddenly, a commercial for "World Putt Hutt" comes on.

"Do you have what it takes to...CONQUER THE WORLD?! That's right, IT'S SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY! A perfect day come on down to World Putt Hutt, and check out our amazing country themed courses, ON SUNDAY! We have a Russian course, Canadian course, Chinese course, and any country you can think of! Get your putter down here, NOW!" the announcer yelled, as it showed pictures of the mini-golf course.

"Hey Cha, you love mini-golf. Let's go down there to get our minds off of Sauce," CNF suggested, as he showed her a scrapbook of her past mini-golf wins as a kid.

"Eh, why not. Nothing can ruin mini-golf!" Cha said, undeterred. 

"I'm in the mood to get my golf mojo on, so why not. ^_^ Furry thing, you're in charge," ssj said, as he, CNF, Cha and SOF all left to go to the mini-golf place.

"yay," Guano said, as he got on the recliner and watched television.

(Theme Plays)

At the World Putt Hutt, everyone is having fun. Ex is spraying graffiti on a wall that says "losers" when 4EverGreen is seen driving on a golf cart dressed as a police officer, causing Ex to run off.

"GET BACK HERE! :norton: NOBODY vandalizes this course when OFFICER RETRO is on patrol! :pinch: HEY, how DARE you make such INAPPROPRIATE hand gestures! :o :angry_squidward-302: " 4EverGreen yelled to Ex, as Ex gave him the "double bird".

OMJ is seen sleeping on the Mexican course, when a golf ball hits him on the head, waking him up.

"What the what, now what am I even doing here?" OMJ asked.

At the Canadian course, ssj, Cha, CNF and SOF are seen putting.

"heh, this course looks just like canada, and they even got maple syrup," SOF said, drinking a maple syrup container that was supposed to be on display.

CNF, ssj and SOF struggle in the game. Ssj hits his ball, but it deflects off of a hockey stick guarding the hole.

"I hate this game. -.-" ssj said, throwing his putter to the ground angrily.

Cha however, is able to hit her ball perfectly, getting through the two hockey sticks, as it goes into the hole, getting a hole in one.

"I tell you guys, Cha is a professional at mini-golf," CNF complimented.

They kept going through the rest of the courses in a montage, while Cha is able to keep getting holes in one, as ssj keeps crying and raging. They make it to the hardest and last hole, which is the Russian course. It was a tough one though, as in the middle of the course was a rotating Russian tank, where you have to shoot your ball into the gun hole, and it would blast out the other side.

"If Cha gets a hole-in-one here, she will beat her high score!" CNF said.

"this seems hard..." SOF said.

"No worries, I got this. :smirk:" Cha said.

She hit her ball, as it went flying into the tank hole. It rotated to the other side, and shot out her ball, as it was about to go into the hole, when it swerved and hit a pile of snow instead. Wah wah wah.

"Oh well... :/" Cha said in despair.

"No worries, you're still the best mini-golfer in SBC Falls. And you did better than me, which says a lot!" ssj said, trying to cheer her up.

Suddenly, a pink golf ball gets shot out of the tank, and it lands successfully into the hole.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" a bratty voice asked, walking up to the gang with her parents.

"Oh no, Saucifica..." Cha said.

"Let's see...we've got Stupid, Old, Loser, and Weird," Sauce insulted, referring to SOF, ssj, CNF and Cha in that order respectively.

"hey, it may be stupid, but it's also dumb!" SOF replied angrily.

"I ain't old, I AIN'T OLD! -.- Is it legal to punch a child?" ssj asked, cracking out his knuckles.

"Wow, someone sure is a-" CNF was saying.

"-five letter word that rhyme with ditch," SOF interrupted.

"Sure, let's go with that. So Sauce, how is the whole "your family being frauds" thing working out? :smirk:" CNF asked.

"See, that's the best part of being rich. We were able to cover it up," Sauce replied.

"Indeed, there's nothing our green friend can't fix," SpongeSebastian, Sauce's father, added.

"wow, a cover up of a cover up," SOF said.

"Now, if you'll excuse me..." Sauce was saying, as she went to the bonus hole, which was a Japan course and had a volcano. The goal was to get a hole in one for bonus bragging rights.

Sauce then successfully hit the ball into the volcano, as it erupted and sprayed out fake lava.

"That's it! If you think you're so hot at this, why don't we challenge each other?" Cha demanded to Sauce

"oh snap," SOF said.

"Cha, are you sure?" CNF asked.

"Yes, let's have a friendly competition and see who is really better!" Cha said.

"Fine, let's settle this right now, even though we all know I would win either way," Sauce said, when 4EverGreen rode in on his cart.

"ATTENTION FROM OFFICER RETRO: THE PLACE IS NOW CLOSED, PLEASE LEAVE AT ONCE! :bruh: THANK YOU ALL FOR PLAYING!" 4EverGreen yelled through a loudspeaker, and his cart tipped over.

"Midnight," Sauce said to Cha.

"I'll be there," Cha replied.

It then began to rain, as Sauce, SpongeSebastian and Kinda all got out their umbrellas and walked off smugly back to their mansion.

"It's so on. :stinkeye:" Cha said, glaring.

"Nobody messes with the best mini-golfer in SBC Falls," CNF said.

The gang is then seen at El Taco Sombrero, a Mexican restaurant. Cha seemed depressed as she ate her taco.

"Why are you upset?" CNF asked.

"Oh, face it. I can't win. I appreciate the compliments, but I'm not the best mini-golfer in SBC Falls, she is! I have no chance!" Cha said, panicking.

"No, you can beat her. If you do, Sauce can never bother you again. Maybe we can sneak in after dark to practice," CNF suggested.

"and even if you fail, you still best golfer to us :) " SOF said, encouraging Cha.

"Children illegally breaking into an area? Perfectly fine with me! ^_^ " ssj said, as they all got into his car and went off to the World Putt Hutt.

Ssj breaks through the gate, as they arrive in the empty parking lot. 

"Before you go Cha, take this," ssj said, giving her a gold trophy sticker.

"Yay, encouragement!" Cha said, as she and CNF went into the course.

Ssj is with SOF inside the car, as SOF is trying to cut out his shirt to look like the "v neck look" in the newspaper.

"SOF, I'm pretty sure that's a w, not a v. o.o " ssj said.

"oh well, i take it one step further," SOF said, putting it on. "looks good, yes? :smirk:"

"Eh, debatable. Now, I'm just going to relax..." ssj said, as he reclined the driver's seat and began to sleep.

SOF then reclined the passenger seat, as he was close to ssj.

"sure a lot of stars out tonight..." SOF was saying, as ssj looked next to him.

"Welp, this is getting weird. o_o " ssj said, as he got out of the car and left. 

In the golf course, Cha and CNF are practicing on the Russian hole. Cha keeps trying to hit her ball into the tank's shooter, but it keeps missing due to the tank slowly moving from side to side.

"That's odd...is it just me, or is that tank moving, when nobody is here?" CNF asked.

"Yeah...something's not right here... :stinkeye:" Cha said.

They then hear an odd noise from the tank, as they grab their putters. They walk up the small cliff, as CNF opens up a panel. They look inside to see chutes and ramps all controlled by...dozens of TINY GOLF PEOPLE!

"AAAAHHH!!" both CNF and Cha yelled.

"Hello big people. I am the Vladimir Puttin, leader of Russian Golf Federation. And we control the balls!" Vladimir Puttin said, waving to them. He was a tiny red golf ball wearing a business suit. 

"wat," CNF said.

"I know this might be scary, but do not fret, we harmless! We are the Russian golf people that control balls for hole. Because of us, ball gets out of hole, haha. Each course is control by other groups, we are all the Lilputters. Our fiercest enemy is silly Americans," Vladimir Puttin said.

"USA! USA! USA!" a ton of voices yelled, as on hole fourteen, the American golf people start throwing insults back to Vlad.

"I suggest you watch what you say, Mr. Puttin," the American golf people leader, Barack Puttbama said, who is wearing a suit, Obama's facial expression and hair. 

"And what you do about it, Mr. President? We have nuke power to make American course barren wasteland, haha," Vladimir Puttin replied.

"BONJOUR! What is all this bickering?! We French do not get involved in such nonsense, because we are strongest!" the French golf people leader, Francois Puttlande, yelled.

"HALT! Us knights of ye old England would defeat you all in combat!" the England golf people leader, David Putteron, said, wearing a knight outfit.

All of the other country courses got involved, as they kept arguing and bickering.

"Not going to lie, this is kind of amusing," CNF said, chuckling.

"Okay guys, let's all get along, because your fighting is adorable!" Cha complimented.

"Adorable we may be, but us golf countries' rivalry over who is superior country, and rivalry very real. If only there way to say who best country to end nonsense," Vladimir Puttin said.

"Oh la la, what is this on girl's sweater?" a French golf person asked, pointing out the gold trophy sticker.

"Perhaps the fair maiden can give the sticker to which country is the best!" an England golf person said, kneeling.

"I don't know..." Cha said.

"Wait, Cha, I have an idea. These guys all control the courses. We could use them to sabotage Sauce and make you win! If we say whichever group helps us the most will get the sticker, all the courses will try their hardest to make Sauce lose!" CNF suggested.

"Hmm...that is morally ambiguous, isn't this cheating?" Cha asked.

"Sauce won't know that though. And it's Sauce," CNF replied.

"Good point! Listen up Lilputers, if you want this sticker, you all must make sure Sauce doesn't win the competition! Whoever helps us the most in the game will get the sticker!" Cha announced to the Lilputers, as they all cheered.

Sauce is seen in her parents' limo.

"Now remember daughter, winning is important, because I know you'll win anyways," SpongeSebastian said, reading a newspaper.

"And looks, don't forget about looks," Kinda added.

"Yeah, I know guys. I like, so got this," Sauce said.

"Now, we'll be at a fancy party, so have fun. And remember: Don't lose," SpongeSebastian said coldly, as Sauce got out. 

"Fernando!" Sauce yelled, as her professional mini-golf trainer, Fernando Juanhulio got out of the trunk, carrying a golf bag. She and Fernando walked into the course, as the lights lit up to reveal CNF and Cha.

"You ready?" Cha asked.

"Yeah, ready to see you cry after I win this," Sauce replied.

"Who is this guy?" CNF asked to Fernando.

"He is Fernando, my trainer. He's given me the best training all around, he is from like Mexico or something," Sauce said.

"Actually, I am from Spain-" Fernando was saying.

"Same thing," Sauce replied.

"You can go first, Sauce" Cha said, smiling.

"Why are you so happy? It's creeping me out," Sauce asked.

"No reason... :smirk:" Cha said, when a golf person popped out of her sleeve, but she quickly tucked him away.

The first course they started at was the Spain course. Sauce hits the ball, but the Spaniard golf people underground make it so her ball misses the hole.

"What?!" Sauce yelled in frustration.

Cha then hits her ball, as it successfully goes into the hole with no problems. A montage passes, as the golf people keep making Sauce lose, as Cha is winning. They come to hole 14, the American hole. Sauce hits her ball, but the American golf people make it miss the first hole, as it goes flying into a pond.

"WHAT?!" Sauce yelled angrily.

Cha hits her ball, as it goes into the first hole and falls underground in an elevator. Before anybody can take it to cross the other side, an American golf person soldier stops them.

"DON'T DO IT! There's a gas leak in the mines, if you go in, you'll die!" the soldier said.

"DANGIT SOLDIER, THIS IS A SERIOUS MISSION! SOMEONE'S DELIVERING THAT BALL, WE NEED TO WIN THAT STICKER FOR THE PRESIDENT!" the chief yelled.

"I'll do it, sir," said a ball soldier named Private Ryan.

"NO! DON'T DO IT!" a tiny girl ball yelled.

"I must do it for my country, it's what I signed up for," Private Ryan said, as he took the ball.

"DANGIT SOLDIER, YOU'RE GONNA DIE! YOU MAD MAN, GET BACK HERE!" the chief yelled.

"It's my mission. I'll be back, and if I'm not, at least I helped someone win," Private Ryan said.

Ryan then runs across the mines, as he feels the gas, but keeps moving forward. He starts running out of breath, and puts the ball into the elevator, as he presses a button and it goes up. He then collapses, as he pulls out a drawing of him and the little girl ball. 

"Mission...accomplished," Ryan said.

CNF, Cha and Sauce wait awkwardly, as the ball pops up from the other side and goes into the hole.

"UGH! I need to get a drink," Sauce said, walking off with Fernando.

"WOO HOO! I think the Americans might be a frontrunner for the sticker!" Cha said, as they cheered.

"I'm Barack Puttbama, and I approve this message," Barack Puttbama said.

"WHAT?! The girl wants to give sticker to filthy America? Not on Vlad's watch. I may know how get us win..." Vlad said.

Sauce is seen drinking a Coca Cola (yay product placement), as she sits on a bench.

"I think they're up to something, there's no way she's that good," Sauce said.

"Maybe they have tiny people controlling where the balls go?" Fernando suggested.

"No, that's ridiculous. Keep your hispanic fairytales out of this. Get me another Coke, now." Sauce demanded.

Fernando put money in the vending machine, as suddenly, she is grabbed by a bunch of hands and pulled into a bush. Fernando turns around with the Coke can to see Sauce is gone.

"Well, this is bad," Fernando said, as he drank the Coke.

Cha is ready to continue, as they get ready for hole fifteen, which is Germany, but suddenly, the spot lights turn on the Russian course, as CNF and Cha see Sauce tied to the tank's gun.

"GET ME DOWN, NOW! AND STOP PLAYING WITH THAT!" Sauce yelled, as some Russian golf people were seen playing around on her phone and sending cruel messages to her friends.

"What are you guys doing?!" Cha asked, as she and CNF were horrified.

"We decide that if we kill little girl by blowing her to pieces, you win and will have to award us sticker. Everybody happy, no?" Vlad explained.

"Dude, what is wrong with you?! We never said to kill her!" CNF said.

"Not so fast, mate. We got this lil bugger in our possession, and if y'all don't give us the bloomin' sticker, we'll feed 'em to the crocs," the Australian golf leader said, as they had Fernando tied up and about to fall off a cliff into a small lake with fake crocodiles. 

"HELP!" Fernando yelled.

"Dude, the water isn't even deep, you can't drown," CNF said.

Fernando is then pushed off, as he lands in the lake and "drowns", even though more than half his body is lying there.

Soon, the golf course becomes a world war. Each country begins yelling to each other, as they keep fighting on who deserves the sticker.

"STOP! You know what, none of you deserve it! This rivalry is stupid. You're all acting like a bunch of jerks, so nobody wins!" Cha yelled, as she crumbles up the sticker and eats it (ew). "Real winners are people that work together, not against each other."

"Good job Cha," CNF said.

"The girl may have a point. What is fighting against each other going to do, if we want to win?" Barack Puttbama asked.

"Aye, I got an idea, mates. The only way we can get that sticker is if we all work together to cut open the girlie's stomach to get that sticker! WHOSE WITH ME?!" the Australian leader asked.

"WE ARE!" all the Lilputers yelled.

"CAPTURE THE GIRL!" Vlad yelled, as all the Lilputers began to attack CNF and Cha.

"Uh oh, maybe I was too motivational," Cha said.

CNF and Cha swatted the Lilputers away with their putters, as the tank gun was about to blast off. Cha then fights off more ball people, as she begins to untie Sauce.

"About time! You're slower than my grandmother!" Sauce said.

"You know, on second thought, I could just let you blast off..." Cha said, as she stopped trying to untie the ropes.

"Okay, I'm sorry!" Sauce said, as Cha untied her and gave her a putter, and she smiled. "Payback time."

Sauce and Cha kept hitting all the ball people, sending them flying.

"You know, you're not too bad. A little rusty, but-" Sauce was saying.

"Just shut up and hit them!" Cha replied, as they kept going flying.

CNF comes riding in on the golf cart, as Sauce and Cha get on. Fernando then runs off the Australian course and hops on with them, as CNF keeps driving, with the golf people trying to attack them. Fernando then falls off however, and is captured by the golf people.

"NOOOO!" Fernando yelled.

"Your trainer guy is-" CNF was saying.

"I'll get a new one," Sauce replied, as CNF kept driving, and jumped over the exploding Japan volcano. They made it out of the gate, as it closed, with tons of golf people and weapons going flying into.

"Let's not do that again," Cha said.

"AND STAY OUT! I HEREBY BAN YOU ALL FROM THIS COURSE!" Barack Puttbama yelled.

"I'm cool with that," CNF said.

"Hey, I'll sue you!" Sauce yelled to him. "As for you two...I'm not even going to try to understand what happened."

"Sauce, I'm sorry we tried cheating. You deserved to win," Cha said, giving her a sticker.

"...Thanks," Sauce said awkwardly.

"Your parents aren't here yet, we could offer you a ride home if you want," Cha offered.

"It's fine, I can walk," Sauce said.

Suddenly, it began to rain.

"On second thought..." Sauce said, as she is seen in the middle of the backseat of ssj's car, between Cha and CNF, with the latter somewhat annoyed.

"Doo doo, I'm going to sing my driving song and you're all gonna like it. Headlights out, can't see a thing, and I hope I just didn't hit a pedestrian!" ssj sang, as Cha was eating a taco.

"You're allowed to eat in the car?" Sauce asked, confused.

"Yeah, want one? We still have one left, I can share it with you," Cha offered.

"Shar...Shaw-ring?" Sauce said, trying to pronounce "sharing", unfamiliar with such a strange concept.

"Just take it," Cha said, handing her the taco.

They arrive outside her mansion.

"Thanks I guess or whatever. Cha, I'll admit...I kind of sort of had fun tonight. Also, your butler's w-neck is pretty cool," Sauce said, referring to SOF, as she walked to the mansion's gates.

"YES!" SOF yelled, happy someone recognized his artistic work.

"So, is your rivalry over?" CNF asked.

"I'll call it progress. I've learned two things today: Rivalries are stupid, and politics are stupid. Besides, she's an ordinary kid like us," Cha said.

The gates open up, as the mansion shows an extremely expensive courtyard, circular driveway, fountains, unique sculptures, peacocks, and tons of other fabulous stuff that probably shouldn't even be at a mansion as fancy as this. A bunch of fireworks shoot up over the house, and the lights illuminate saying "CONGRATULATIONS SAUCIFICA".

"We should've charged her for the taco," CNF said.

"Agreed," Cha replied.

The gang heads back to the shack, as they are unaware that Vlad is hanging from the license plate.

"Fools. They think they can insult Mother Russia and me? They are wrong! I will get revenge, and they cower in fear when it happens, haha," Vlad said, laughing, when the car hits a pot hole, as he flies off and lands in a sand pit. "HELP!"

In the end credits, the ball people do a funny dance as Fernando watches and claps. They tell him he's still their prisoner, and that he'll watch it again...and again...and again...and again. 

Cryptogam (Caesar): U-H-P-H-P-E-H-U S-U-L-Y-D-W-H U-B-D-Q

• Like 8

24. Rock Opera

In the SBC Falls Library, CNF and Cha open the laptop SOF found in "Down a Bunker", which SOF had fixed for them (praise SOF).

"Hooray! Finally, I can see what secrets this thing holds..." CNF said.

Suddenly, a password screen comes up, asking for an eight letter password to continue, much to the twins' dismay.

"An eight letter password!? That's no fair, since there's like, 8,000 different possibilities! :angrytom: " Cha said.

"Ugh...well, let's think of eight letter words. There's password...eh, let's go with that for a first try," CNF said, as he tried entering it in, but it gave him a flashy "DENIED!" screen. "Eh, worth a shot."

Cha then sees a guy named Bubblerock, performing a play on the wonders of reading for the children using...rocks. Much to toonzone's dismay (again), Cha falls for him. As soon as Rock finishes his play, Cha approaches him.

"Hiya, :funny:" Cha said, greeting him.

"what up," Rock replied.

"What's your name?" Cha asked.

"You can call me Bubblerock, or Rock for short, it fits with my beautiful rocks," Rock replied.

"I see you like...rocks! I love rocks too, and putting on rock shows! :squilliam2:" Cha said, lying.

" :o Really? Wow, I have longed for someone who loves rocks like me. When is your next show? I will be sure to attend. :) " Rock replied.

"Yeah, uh, I'm uh, doing one next week!" Cha lied.

"Good. I shall see you there," Rock replied, leaving with his rock puppets.

"Oh boy. Well...putting on a rock show can't be too hard, right? Right? Uh oh. o.o " Cha thought, worried. She then went to CNF, who was still trying many different eight letter words, with no luck.

"CNF, I need your help! A cute boy put on a show with rocks, and now I have a crush on him, and now he wants to see me put on a show, and-" Cha was blabbering.

"Another boy crush, eh? Maybe you could help me crack this password," CNF said.

"Sure, I'll help you if you help me finish preparations for this rock show," Cha replied.

"I guess," CNF said, as they left the library with the laptop. As they walked away, a familiar shadow of a Shellder follows them...

(Theme Plays)

Over the next few days, Cha, CNF, Aya and CNF are seen inside the shack making "rock puppets", by grabbing rocks off the ground outside and putting clothes/make-up/whatever on them.

"i didn't know there was such thing as rock puppets... o.o " SOF said, trying to make a rock resembling him.

"Neither did I, but that guy is so hot, that I couldn't resist!" Cha gloated.

"yo SOF, catch," Aya said, as she threw a rock resembling her at him, but he missed and it smashed through the window.

"I didn't do it," Aya quickly said.

"I'M NOT PAYING FOR THAT! -.-" ssj's voice yelled upstairs, hearing the sound of vandalism.

Upstairs, CNF is still trying to crack the password, with no results. Cha comes up and sees his tired state.

"Get some rest bro, you have my rock show to look forward to tomorrow! :laugh: " Cha said.

"Go to bed, I'm going to try going to the roof," CNF said, as he is seen up on the roof still trying passwords, with the same error noise and "DENIED!" screen each time.

"Ugh, this is hopeless. There must be some shortcut or way around this. If only I had hacking skills or Sailor Moon powers or something..." CNF said, sighing, as he drank another Coca Cola.

Suddenly, the moon begins to grow two eyes, as a bunch of glowing blocks form around it to show...Hayden Shellder! (DUN DUN DUN)

"I COME TO YOOOOOUUUUUU!" Hayden's voice boomed, as he appeared in his normal form to meet CNF, with the area turning gray.

PPbQGmQ.jpg

"Hayden!" CNF said, shocked.

"Yes, it is I, the one and only! :troll: " Hayden replied, laughing.

"What do you want? :stinkeye:" CNF asked, on edge after the events of "Dream Chasers".

"Ever since our last encounter, I've been keeping a close eye on you. Here kid, have a talking coconut," Hayden said, as he made a coconut resembling Mr. Coconut appear.

"Well that doesn't seem too bad-" CNF was saying.

"Hello friend...I WILL DEVOUR YOUR SOUL!" The coconut laughed, as its eyes glowed red, and Hayden made it peel off its own shell and disappeared into thin air.

"Look if you are here just to troll me, then go away, I have more important things to worry about," CNF replied.

"Like a certain laptop a certain someone is having a certain trouble getting the certain password to?" Hayden asked.

"Certainly, but I'm not falling for your tricks!" CNF said.

"Kid, I can help you. All I want is a small favor. :smirk:" Hayden offered.

"I already told you no, I don't want what you're selling. I'm not even browsing!" CNF said.

"Oh well, you can't please every customer. The offer will still be open though, and I'll be ready..." Hayden said, as he made himself turn into a slot machine, as it formed three symbols of the Nickelodeon splat logo. "Also, here's my impression of you in about three seconds: AAAAAHHH!!!!!!!"

CNF then wakes up and yells "AAAAAHHH!!!!!!!".

"Oh man..." CNF said, as he tried getting a good night's rest, with "tried" being a key word there.

LQkfHS3.png?1

As the gang eats their breakfast, Cha teases ssj with an ssj rock puppet, which ssj chooses to ignore.

"Nope, that disgusting stone is not there. o.o " ssj said, pretending to be oblivious to Cha's antics.

CNF then tiredly pulled Cha aside.

"CNF, today is the big day! Aren't you excited?! :D " Cha said, giddy with glee.

"Yeah sure, but we have an issue: I had an encounter with Hayden in my dreams last night. He offered me help, but I wasn't falling for it." CNF was saying.

"Oh yeah, Hayden, that creepy shell troll." Cha said.

"So are you finally ready to help me crack this code? I helped you," CNF replied.

"Of course bro!" Cha replied, as they walked outside to see Someone and Negi with all the show supplies. Suddenly, Rock showed up on a bicycle, surprising Cha.

"Yo Cha," Rock said. 

"HI! :D Are you ready for the show tonight?" Cha asked.

"Of course. I just hope it is very good. Last night, I witnessed one of the most absolutely pathetic excuses for a rock puppet show, from some amateur girl. It was not even worthy of a B^U out of 8D. As you can tell, I have set my expectations very high for your show. Take care. :) " Rock said, as he rode off, as Cha felt a literal rock hit her in the stomach.

"Alright, listen up to you two, it looks like I'm going to have to take extra time now to make sure this show is perfect when it's showtime! We need to make sure it is perfect for Rock!" Cha said, as she felt very determined now, and also looking at the crew's current competence with SOF being buried under props. 

"help," SOF yelled, as Aya looked at the pile.

"Oh come on, you promised you'd help me. >_> Breaking our promise isn't worth it for your random crush-of-the-week," CNF said, telling her off, as he grabbed a rock she was holding, and she pulled it back.

"Burn," Someone whispered to Negi.

"Oh yeah?! You're the one who won't stop obsessing over that dumb old laptop! -_- You know how much this show means to me! I'll help you AFTER the show, how about that, wise guy? :glare: " Cha snapped back.

"This is getting good..." Negi said, eating popcorn with Someone.

"Yeah, a show for a stupid hobby you never even knew existed until now. Whatever, I'll do it myself," CNF replied, as he went back to the attic to try cracking the code again.

CNF keeps trying more and more and more and moar eight letter passwords, with no luck.

"This is impossible. Cha. is. useless," CNF said, as he slammed his head onto the keyboard, and kept hearing the obnoxious buzzing sound.

"WARNING: TOO MANY FAILED ENTRIES. PREPARING DATA WIPE IN FIVE MINUTES..." the computer said.

"OH NO! I can't lose everything now!" CNF said, freaking out.

Suddenly, the window with a symbol vaguely resembling Hayden began to glow, as Hayden appeared again, with the room turning gray.

"Well well well well, what do we have here? Sounds like someone is desperate! :o " Hayden said, floating.

"Didn't I already tell you no? >_> Maybe I need to make point more clearer..." CNF said.

"Or maybe I need to make my point clearer: You're about to lose your valuable information. I can give you the password if you just accept my deal," Hayden said.

"What do you want from me anyways? How do I know you won't turn my head into a Pokemon, or transport me to some Total Drama Island, or replace my eyes with coconuts?" CNF asked.

"Whoa whoa whoa there kid, sheesh. All I want...is..." Hayden was saying, and pausing.

"Say it already, I'm running low on time!" CNF said, as the timer was at 2 minutes.

"A rock. All I want is a rock!" Hayden said.

"...That's it? Is this like a pun or something? o.o " CNF asked.

"Nope, I just want one rock. It seems like to me you got a surplus of rocks, I have a fascination with them," Hayden said, looking at all the rock puppets.

"I don't know, Cha worked hard on those," CNF said.

"One rock seems like a small price to pay to learn the secrets of the universe, eh?" Hayden said, as his shell showed space. "Besides...how many times have you sacrificed something for your sister, and when has she ever returned the favor? :bruh: "

Hayden's shell showed flashbacks from "Member Trapped", "The Time Traveler's Director" and "Rolling in the Deep End" with CNF giving up something for Cha. He then holds out his hand to CNF.

"Time's ticking, kid," Hayden said, as the timer was at 20 seconds.

"Only one rock? Fine, deal!" CNF said, shaking hands with Hayden, sealing the deal. "So what rock do you want?"

"Hmm, let's see. So many good choices. Eenie meenie minie...the rock I shall pick is...YOU! SURPRISE! :troll: " Hayden said, making a troll face, as he rips CNF out of his body. CNF panics, as he is shown as a floating ghost now like Hayden.

"NOO! What did you do?!" Ghost CNF asked.

CNF's real body then wakes up, as his eyes glow like Hayden's.

"Heh, didn't know I was so talented, did you? Sorry CNF, BUT YOU'RE MY PUPPET NOW!" Hayden laughed, as he picked up the laptop, threw it to the ground, and smashed it.

"You tricked me! We had a deal!" CNF said.

"What did ya expect? You've been digging too much into this big mystery on some major answers, and it might ruin what I have planned. All I need to do is find your journal and destroy it, that way nobody can stop my big plans!" Hayden said, laughing in CNF's body.

He then looks into a mirror, and admires CNF's body.

"I'll admit though, this thing isn't too bad. It's been so long since I've inhabited a human body," Hayden said, as he sluggishly walked around in CNF's body.

He continues exploring the Shack, as CNF follows him in his ghost form (let's call him "CNF Phantom" for Danny Phantom references). He goes into the kitchen and sticks his hand into a drawer, as he gets forks (forks? Come on!) stuck on CNF's arm, looking for the journal. He then slams the drawer against his arm multiple times.

"Wow, physical pain is so much fun! :tvguy: " Hayden said, laughing.

"Stop that!" CNF said.

"Make me! Now tell me where you hid that book!" Hayden said, as he looks in the fridge, drinking a Coca Cola, with CNF's body drooling it everywhere.

"Never!" CNF replied.

"Hey CNF, I borrowed your journal as a prop in the play, k thanks, bai!" Cha said to "CNF", holding the journal, as Hayden smiled with this information.

"Oh no..." CNF said.

Hayden then walks outside the Shack, as he gets in the car with Cha, Aya and SOF.

"I am so excited for this show, sister!" Hayden said.

"You okay bruh?" Aya asked, suspicious of "CNF".

"Of course, I've never been better!" Hayden said, smiling.

Ghost CNF then pulled up to Hayden's door. 

"Hayden, I'm going to stop you. You won't get that journal!" Ghost CNF threatened.

"Orly? How are you going to stop me...if you don't exist? To the world, I am now ClassicNickelodeonFan1. You are now nobody," Hayden said, laughing again, as he pulled up the window. The car then began to drive off.

"NOOO!" CNF yelled, as he flew in front of it, but the car went through him (or rather, he went through it...oh never mind). CNF then flew to the place where the play was being performed, as he saw tons of townsfolk in the audience. Cha looks out a curtain and sees Rock, as she gulps. CNF then goes backstage to see Hayden talking to Cha.

"Hey CNF, would you like to be the reverend? Basically the journal will be lowered and-" Cha was saying.

"Journal? Yes, CNF likes this role!" Hayden replied.

Negi is seen looking out the curtain, as the first act goes successfully. Hayden then approaches her.

"Tell me girl, where is the journal I have to read from?" Hayden asked.

"It's being kept in the prop wedding cake basket, which is up there," Negi said, pointing to it.

"Thank you, you strange monster," Hayden said to her.

"Thank you!" Negi replied.

The first act finished, as Cha took a break. She was in her room getting ready, as Ghost CNF was floating around, figuring out a way to talk to her. 

"Dangit, how am I supposed to talk? Wait...Hayden possessed my body, maybe I can possess something," Ghost CNF said, having a realization. He then sees a CNF rock.

As Cha washes up, the CNF rock floats and begins talking.

"Cha, it's me!" the CNF rock said.

"AAHH! TALKING ROCK!" Cha panicked, nearly having a heart attack.

"No Cha, it's me, CNF! Hayden took over my body, and he wants to steal the journal! You have to help me stop him!" Ghost CNF said through the rock.

"Oh man, I'm so sorry, I had no idea. I'll help you...but," Cha was saying, as she thought about the success of her show and Rock's affection. 

"Hey there Cha, loving the show so far. Care to come to my place for some delicious caviar?" Rock asked, checking in backstage.

"I'll think about it," Cha replied, as he left. "Alright CNF, I'll stop Hayden, but can you continue the show for me? I'll give you a script."

"Sure," CNF replied.

As CNF acts with the rock puppets, Cha climbs up to the top of the stage. She reaches out for the book in the cake basket below, but she falls into the basket, as it nearly plunges ahead of schedule. However, she starts getting pulled back up by someone, as she sees it is Hayden.

"Hayden-CNF! Or...how about I call you HaydeNF? Either way, you aren't getting this book!" Cha said, as she held onto it.

"Give me the journal girl, or I'll drop the cake and ruin your precious play," Hayden threatened.

"No! It belongs to CNF," Cha replied.

"Well now, you certainly had no problem taking the journal for yourself without asking earlier, and abandoning your brother when he needed you most, did you? Give it to me, or I'm crashing this wedding!" Hayden threatened, trying to guilt trip Cha.

Cha sighs, as she holds out the journal, and Hayden keeps pulling her up, delighted.

"Figures, I mean, what idiot would sacrifice everything they worked for just for their stupid sibling? :hehe: " Hayden said, laughing, as he grabs the journal.

However, Cha then yanks the journal back, as both fall into the basket. It goes falling down onto the stage, and interrupts the play.

"Hey, that wasn't supposed to happen until later!" Negi said, confused.

Cha and Hayden both begin fighting over the book, as the audience is confused. (Fun pointless fact of the day: Did you know you can see Agents terminoob and teenj in the audience?)

"Give it up girl, I am a supreme being of pure energy with no weakness!" Hayden taunted.

"That may be so, but you're also in my brother's body, and I know his weaknesses... :smirk:" Cha said.

Cha then began tickling Hayden.

"GAH, STOP!" Hayden yelled, as Cha grabbed the journal. 

"YES! I love watching child violence! Keep it up, this will make good money! ^_^" ssj said, recording it from the audience.

Hayden tried chasing after her, but he then realized how tired CNF was, as his body runs out of fuel and he can't keep up with the energetic Cha.

"Ugh...why...am...I so itchy?" Hayden asked, nearly out of breath, trying to scratch his mosquito bites, and the body was sweating. He then collapsed to the ground, as he goes flying out of CNF's body.

"Yes, you did it Cha!" CNF said, as he floats back into his body, and gets up. "Oww, what did Hayden do to my hand?"

"No problem bro, I'm sorry for earlier," Cha said, when the CNF rock started to move.

"Foolish brats, you may have won today, but big things are coming! Just wait and see!" Hayden said as the CNF rock.

"Time to end this. Sorry Rock..." Cha said, as she pressed a button that activated fireworks, destroying the whole set, as many rocks (including ssj's) went up in flames, flying across the room, as did Hayden in the CNF rock, which also went flying away.

"HAYDEN'S BLASTING OFF AGAIN!!!" his voice echoed.

The entire set was wrecked, and all of the rock puppets were destroyed.

"Uh...tada! I can assure you this was all a part of the play!" Cha said to the audience.

"t-that's all folks? :S " SOF said.

"BOO! YOU STINK!" an audience member yelled, as everyone else realized what a mess it was. They all angrily left.

"Wow, that was not even a B^U out of 8D. I am disappointed Cha. You have INSULTED my art form. Never speak to me again. Now, if you'll excuse me, I shall spend my time with people that do care," Rock said, as he began making out with his rock puppets (yeah).

"Uh...maybe I dodged a bullet there. o.o " Cha said.

"I'm sorry for forcing you into the laptop nonsense, it was all my fault Hayden ruined your play," CNF said.

"Nah, I have to apologize. I wasted a week on a stupid form of art nobody but him cares about or has heard of, when I could've been helping you. The moral of this story is that rocks are stupid!" Cha said, kicking one last rock into a window.

"Yeah, just like for me accepting Hayden's offer," CNF said, as the two made up, laughing like sitcom characters.

Cryptogram (Atbash): ILXP ZMW ILOO, NB KFKKVGH

• Like 6

25. SOF and the Real Kat

Cha is seen skipping around the shack's store and humming a Two Door Cinema Club song until she gets her braces stuck in the screen door. 

"Someone dictate my will! I'm giving it all to Guano! :patrick_crying-308: " She cried as Guano far away looked at her like this. 6cJ0D9n.png

"saw ah girl dude." SOF said as he helped her get out of there with a screwdriver.

"SOF! You saved me!" She declared and CNF was right next to her.

"haha just doing my job hamboner." SOF spoke and smoothly put the screwdriver back in his tool belt. "i'll see you dues tomororw." 

The twins said good-night to him along with Aya and ssj who were also in the store.

"doo doo walking to my car" SOF sung as he left.

"You guys ever wonder what SOF does when he's not at the Mystery Shack?" Cha asked them.

"No." CNF said.

"Nope." Aya declared.

"Not once ever." ssj said.

SOF is now back at his home and is playing a Fairly OddParents video game with his grandma SBLaura.

"punch! punch those anti-farties!" SOF yelled and a dinger went off. "oh your rainbow bracelets are done. you're gonna make the other Friends at the spongebob forum so jeaulous." 

"Just a minute, look at this." SBLaura gave him a letter with a heart on it and he opened it. "Your cousin ZBF is having an engagement party next month."

"WAIT. zbf is ingaged? but he's like the pour man's SOF!" SOF said.

"I don't want to pressure you SOF, but you are a man now... in a way. It is time for you to start meeting girls. I'd like to see you settled before I ascend to Old Member Reunion Nostalgia Regathering Topic and live with the Stinkomans!" SBLaura said.

"and with grandpa LAT!" SOF said.

"No.. he is not there.." She said looking down on the floor. "Please find a girl to take to ZBF's engagement."

"no problem. i'm good at fixiling stuff, i'm good at video games and having a sorta mushtace. i can totaly get a date in a week. totally.. piece of coke" Sorta confident SOF proclaimed. But his video game told him he was dead and he agreed.

(Theme Plays)

A little kid named Gumbro with a Gumball stuffed animal is seen flipping a coin but ssj scares the ever living crab apples outta him. 

"Please, don't let my horrible carrot top frighten you. O_o Don't you wanna use that nickel to get a song from the Mahna Mahnas?" ssj showed the child a somewhat frightening three Muppets from one of ssj's favorite songs ever.

"Uhh.." Gumbro said.

"Watch this." ssj gives the statue one of his nickels (out of no where) and gives them money to do their thang.

tumblr_lyeaonTK661qidmmto1_500.gif

The Muppets starts singing but it's eyes fall out and peach fuzz from come out of their mouths as they evilly laugh. The kid drops his toy and runs off crying. 

"Okay seriously ssj, it's time to throw those things out. Their faces remind everyone of the inevitability of a chat mod ban." Aya told him.

"WHAT. -_- Sure, they're a furry around the edges but the good ol' Mahna Mahnas are a classic show stopper like me." ssj's hand slips in the peach fuzz and one of the pink thing's beaker mouth gets stuck in his arm. "AHH KILL IT! KIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!"

Meanwhile SOF is hanging up the store's shirts but sees a hot girl. 

"ahh! a wuman!" SOF said and hid inside a clothes' rack from her.

"alright SOF you can do this. just use your moth to say words that makes romanuce happen." He rose up to talk to her. "you're faucet looks good, i'm a SOF!"

But the woman ran off like she just heard one of Donald Trump's speeches about border control. 

"SOF? What was that all about?" CNF questioned as the man was sitting inside the close rack in sadness.

"i.. think i was flirting but im not sure!" He said in distress. 

"Did someone say flirting? :hehe: " Cha popped out randomly out of a barrel.

"well i sorta pruomised my granma i'd have a date by the end of the week. but i've never actually been on a dates before. u belong on me out of ourder sign" SOF sighed.

"Finally prayers to match make this summer are answered!" Cha said in glee.

"SOF a little advice. You need to get rich... or lie about being rich. Outside of that though I don't like your chances." ssj chimed in.

"Pffft, don't listen to ssj dude. You're a rad guy with a steady job and a pick-up truck." Aya said.

"Would you date him?" ssj asked.

"Uhh would you look at that.." She said blasting a DMX song in her earphones to avoid the question.

"SOF you've helped us so much that it's time we helped you dude. We are gonna get you that date." CNF said.

"We're taking you where romance lives and fashion styles die. TO THE MALL!" Cha said and WOAH they got there in a flash.

"I'm gonna find a replacement for the good ol' Manha Manhas. Babysit SOF while I'm gone." ssj said.

"Alright SOF, you ready to put the charm button on unsuspecting ladies? :swag: " Cha said looking for some.

"uh but wat if i embrauss myself again?" SOF questioned.

"Eh, you can't be any worse at this than CNF." Cha spoke.

"Yeah!... Wait what?" CNF looked around.

Cha blew a whistle for SOF to start flirting. He told him to make eye contact as he approached one.

"hi im not scarred of your eyes at all! im gonna lick at them!" SOF creepily stretched out the skin around his own eyes to stare at her and the woman ran off screaming. Next Cha told him to use conversation as he made his way to a woman looking at Lilymu merchandise.

"huh, ive actually been in guano's body! did you know guanos have a hard time experessing their feelings to their fathers? haha, not you though. not that im calling you a furry! we're you going?" SOF said but she ran off as well. 

Next SOF tries to be confident inside a pretty funny parody of the teen paradise Hot Topic (not that I like shirts from there sometimes or anything...).

"so.. you're proabably a grill right?" SOF asked a goth male and kept questioning his gender. 

Meanwhile, ssj is putting his Muppets in a dumpster. But he has a hard time letting them go and actually sees them cry. In grossed out fear, he closed the lid of the dumpster. ssj sees laughing kids go inside an arcade filled with pizza and all that junk.

"What the? Why do kids love it so much? O_o" He asked.

A Chuck E. Cheese rip-off with a guitar called Willie Badger in a band called Humans for Hoo-Ha and the Jamboree. Kids were so stoked out to see him as they threw his money and their pants (literally I'm not making this up) at the character. ssj wanted to by the one to make money with it himself but the employee said that animatronics are a young man's game. But ssj declared he was gonna get that badger. Back with the twins and SOF as they're sitting outside a Gamestop- oops, a BeeblyBoop's store on a bench. Cha got one of those plastic eggs out of a machine.

"Don't worry SOF, you'll find a girl. You just need to STICK with it!" Cha said slapping a toy hand she got from the egg on his face.

All of a sudden SOF saw his cousin ZBF flexing with a bag of Cheetos and with his fiancé. SOF ran to hide inside the video game store. He saw games like Flighty Guano and Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick Head but stumbled upon one he had never seen before. It was called Denny's Den and had a cute looking Czech girl on the front of the cover. To improve his dating skills as nine out of ten basement dwellers recommended! The twins are fine with his decision but the clerk there tells SOF that the game has been returned multiple times and asked to be thrown out. But instead of listening, SOF is flirting with a cardboard cut out of a lady and thinks she died when she fell over. SOF now at home, puts the game's disk in his computer. It takes place in the beautiful country of the Czech Republic's flowing waters and poorly written english. The girl from the cover appears.

"Oh hello, my name is TyeamGIF! I am a school girl at Denny's Den University. Will you help me carry my fanart?" She asked. 

"hmm i'm really feling this one." SOF clicked on an option that said he was impatient and wanted to date her now but a wrong button went off.

"That's okay! Try again. ;) " TyeamGIF told him.

"wow im learning and games are making it fun!" SOF proclaimed.

"What would you like to talk about?" TyeamGIF asked.

"i wrather click your face." SOF kept clicking on her.

"Haha you're very funny!" She said.

"wow this game is easy! i dont know why anyone abadoned it" SOF said. 

"And I'm sure you'll never abandon me.. new boyfriend." She told him.

"boyfried? my TyeamGIF it's almost as if you're alive!" He said chuckling.

"Yeah almost.." She with her robotic voice laughed and as well as SOF laughed.

"u have such a nice laugh!" SOF said.

But it's revealed that SOF's computer had been unplugged the entire time while they were talking. In another scene, ssj is in the gift shop with Aya.

"You don't understand Aya. This animatronic badger, it sings, it dances. It's the perfect money making attraction. ^_^ But he won't sell it to me. >_>" ssj spoke.

"Golly. This is literally too dumb for me to care about." She replied.

All of a sudden CNF and Cha walked in the door.

"Hey have you guys seen SOF? We're helping him with the match making today." CNF said.

"Yeah! I wore my motivation sweater and everything. :D " Cha said and her shirt said "U can do it SOF".

"He didn't come in today.. it's the very first time he's missed work ever. o.o " ssj explained. 

The twins looked worried so they take a visit to SOF's house and open his door to see what he's doing inside. 

"so that's everything about my canadian life. now you tell me a thing about you!" He said to the screen.

"Every time you compliment me, I get another shine in my brunette bob!" TyeamGIF gleefully cheered.

"uhh you're pretty, and plankity, and so agreeable." SOF told her as she got more excited.

"Uh SOF?" Cha asked behind him.

"oh hey dudes come in! this game is amzing. i'm making eye contact, going on dates and i havent seen any nautral sunlight for thriteen hours!" SOF said.

"SOF, maybe it's time to try these techniques with real girls." Cha said.

"but im about to meet her parents. her dad is a trout man.." He whispered as Cha opened his blinds.

"We're going back to the mall man, you need to get away." CNF told him as they dragged the man out of his room.

"ill see you later TyeamGIF, i'll be back i swear!" SOF declared.

"Haha, you don't have to wish it good-bye. It's just a game. it's not like it's going anywhere. :Laugh: " Cha chuckled but oddly enough TyeamGIF's electricity traveled through cords and out of his house. While SBLaura randomly reads SOF's Sharing Time when he left.

"Dang, where are them all sweet honeys at?" Cha asked  when the three of them were back at the mall.

She ran into a woman's bathroom with a megaphone to get them out of there for SOF. While CNF deals with the security after Cha, SOF is freaked out about these real girls appose to the one in his video game. He bumps into one.

"oh no! undo! undo!" SOF cried.

"You can't undo who you are." The woman told him and he ran off to in front of a tv store.

"aw man, this is the wourst! i wish i was back home with-" SOF said.

"Hi SOF! :plankton2: " TyeamGIF said inside one of the TVs. 

"TyeamGIF! i'm so reilefed to see you. though i'm sorta confused." SOF said.

"Uh, I am not an ordinary game. I am... special. The programmers tried to delete me, so I had to delete them. :) " She showed SOF images on the TV about her electrocuting people to death with a big, spikey boot. 

"w-what did you do to them?" SOF asked.

"That is not important. What is important is you don't have to talk to real girls ever again. You and me can be together.. forever." TyeamGIF appeared as a giant on all the screens.

"wow that's aweosome! sort of a red flag... but mostly aweosome! so what do you wanna do now?" He questioned.

"Any game you want, SOF. :) " She said, smiling creepily.

SOF laughed and played on a fairy giant wand that moved and in the little screen TyeamGIF was playing with a mermaid magic wand. But the ride ended and asked for a another nickel. A worker in a nearby Lilymu stand giggled at SOF.

"Dude, that's awesome that you're a full grown man riding a train like that. You're like owning it." The woman worker said.

"uh i'm having fun doing it." SOF said to her.

"Exactly, being an adult is the worst. Selling toy stuff, studying for British Literature class, I just wanna ride tiny magical wands all day." She explained.

"at laest you get to work at that lilymu stand. cancelled cartoon parodied anime shows from 2006 are the future." SOF said.

"I feel the same way. I'm Katniss by the way." Kat said.

"oh I'm SOF. if you like robots for kids, you should check out the best restaruant of all time." SOF told her and they both replied in synch with Hoo-Ha Owl's Pizzamatronic Jamboree.

"You've heard of Hoo-Ha Owl's? I love that place when I was a kid." Katniss said, getting excited.

"oh yeah dude theres' one right in this mall. you shiuld sometime." SOF explained.

"I'm free around eight." Katniss spoke.

"boom, done." SOF said.

"Perfect, I will see you then." Katniss went home but gave him some money for the machine and waved bye to him.

"what a nice lardy. time to keep riding this wand from a show that's jumuped the shark." He said but before he could put the coins in, Cha tackled him.

"SOF! :Laugh:  " She cheerily said.

"We saw the whole thing SOF, that was amazing! You talked to a real girl and you got a date." CNF praised.

"i did?" SOF asked.

They kept praising SOF but informed him that he doesn't really need the game anymore and that he could toss it out. SOF liked TyeamGIF, but CNF told him that a computer can't go to ZBF's engagement party. So SOF knew what he had to do. He went to talk to TyeamGIF at his house and explained to her that he should see other girls. But TyeamGIF got possessive of him since he carried fanart and bought her game. When she was getting crazy, he paused the game. SOF decided to take back the game after his date with Katniss. But when he left, electricity to his screen revealed that even without the game CD, she remained in his computer. Meanwhile, ssj was making more wacky hijinks and was getting equipment ready to steal the animatronic. Aya thought he was getting weird but ssj went to go steal it anyways. When he climbs out the window, he hurts his back and Aya calls his doctor. Wa wa wamp. Back at the mall, CNF and Cha are prepping up SOF for his date.

"Now to apply everything we taught you. How does she look?" Cha barked.

"noice!" SOF replied.

"What are her stories?" Cha asked.

"ineresting!" SOF said.

"And WHO'S gonna pay for dinner?" Cha said.

"SOF IS!!!!!!" he yelled.

"Now date!" CNF said, crunching on a Bugs Bunny carrot loud enough, and SOF ran into the arcade store.

"They blow up so fast." Cha sniffled.

"Agh, annoying little brother, annoying little brother- Oh hi SOF!" Kat said, who was on Snapchat looking at an embarrassing video, but put it away when SOF came up.

"hi Kat ready for a uh-" He was saying, and looked at his hand, "mate with me?"

While ssj is spying on the badger animatronic, SOF and Katniss got a table.

"Man, I could go for some complimentary cheesy bread right now." Kat said. 

"haha. uh one time i was so hungry i ate the decorational pancake poster at a canadian restauarant. like a big candian wumbooty." SOF sung.

"Ha, you're hilarious." Kat said.

"well you know, just saying whatever pops in-" SOF looked to the side and saw TyeamGIF on a arcade game's screen and it says in captions "You paused me?" In shock, SOF spits out his drink and coughs.

"Are you okay?" Kat asked.

"uh, i'm fine! everything's fine!" SOF reassured her but behind Kat, TyeamGIF wrote things like "You left me for her?". She even crossed out an image of Kat's face. "can you sit tite? I have to go to the bahthroom for a long time."

He ran to a booth with CNF and Cha spying on him through a pizza box with eye holes cut out.

"SOF, what are you doing out there?" Cha asked.

"i have a big probulm i'm being stalked by TyeamGIF." He explained and the twins seemed confused. "or maybe it's spelled Tyeamjif?" 

"SOF, get a hold of yourself, Tyeamgif can't stalk you because she's not real." CNF said, and all of a sudden, she appeared on three tv screens above them. 

"Take it from someone who brought an arcade game to life... this will not end well." CNF said.

"i'm pretty sure she's stuck on tv screens." SOF said, but she moved through several arcade games, including one of Metal Gear.

"Who is this agent?-" Agent Metal Snake was asking, when TyeamGIF shocked him with a bolt. She then moved to the Jamboree's stage.

"oh boy.." SOF ran back to Katniss. "so hey do you want to move this date far away into the forest and  from eleutrionics?" 

"What? But the show's about to start." Kat said.

"Hello friends. Hoo-Ha the Owl is dead. This song goes out to my boyfriend SOF!  :norton: " She said possessing the body of one of the robot animals.

"What's going on?" Kat uttered confused.

"no time to expilain, we have to go." SOF grabbed her hand and ran off as the twins followed.

"The only way out is in my arms!" TyeamGIF proclaimed.

She bought the other animatronics to life through her and everyone else there ran away screaming. In the back, ssj is strapping down Willie the Badger.

"Done. Out with the old in with new. I feel invincible!" ssj said, but it came to life through TyeamGIF and punched the old man.

"What the? O_o" He freaked out.

"Who wants to be badgered?" Willie asked.

SOF and the other three ran for the door outside, but TyeamGIF shut it down. The robots came closer to them.

"SOF, I'm sorry but you can't run away from our relationship." The crazed virtual female said.

She pelted them with balls while they ran behind an broken arcade game. 

"so i may have bought this dating game that went sentinet and went nuts." SOF explained.

"SOF, I'm crazy about you!" TyeamGIF said and tried to attack them with a laser. 

W9RdhLE.png

A part of Katniss's hair caught on fire and SOF patted it out. 

"Oh no! i'm so sorry kat. CNF and Cha will keep you safe and i will distrauct her since she wants me. it's the only way." SOF voiced.

"But SOF, these are only children!" Kat said.

"THE ONLY WAYYYYYYYYYY!" He shouted and jogged past the balls hitting him.

He kept running as CNF made a plan for them to break away. But one of the animatronics nearly hurt them and they dashed away. Willie the Beaver was still battling out with ssj.

"Stay back you monster!" ssj yelled, but it punched him into the bags of trash outside.

Before it could hit him again, ssj dodged the blow and Willie's arm was bitten by the Manha Manhas. 

"Yes. YES! Get him Manha Manhas! :D " ssj chanted. 

CNF and Cha kept ditching the robots as Kat hit one over the head with a chair. SOF is cornered in the kitchen by TyeamGIF, as he can see that the robots caught his friends. 

"pleause let my friends go. i'll do anything you want." SOF pleaded.

"Remember who promised to be my boyfriend. Think about it. Those real girls are unpredictable. They judge you. Do you really think Katniss will take you back after this awful date?" TyeamGIF showed on screen of everything she had said. "I can download your brain into this game and then we can be together.. forever. :) " 

She tried to use a cord to download him.

"What do you say?" TyeamGIF asked.

"i say, game over TyeamGIF!" He threw her game's disk inside the the pizza oven and she immediately was gone. 

Even the animatronic she was controlling had its face melt off, dang creepy. All the other robots powered off as well as Wallie the Badger. 

"You did it! You old, beautiful, Muppet monsters, you did it! :D How's about you and me hit the town? These old has beens are going to Texas!" ssj said. 

Back in the restaurant, everything is a mess in there. SOF and Kat are sitting down on one of the games.

"i'm sorry about all of this. i remeber this palace being a lot more fun when i was a kid." SOF sighed.

"Believe it or not actually I've been on worse dates." Kat said.

"really?" SOF said.

"Never date a star from a Parks and Rec comedy show." She said.

"JCM, that's gross." He joked.

"you wouildnt be interested in going to a engagetment party in a week." SOF said.

"Sure, I'll still be in town then. I'm going back to Georgia in a few weeks, but we can still video chat. If that's okay with you." Kat said.

"relatioship with a girl I can only see on a comupter? sounds perfect!" The man rejoiced.

"Spirit of love, we did it!:squiddance: " Cha rejoiced.

"Yes, yes. I am very happy." SBLaura popped out of the ball pit they were in.

"Uh, were you following us all day? o.o " CNF asked confused.

"SOF's life is like my soap opera." SBLaura said.

The credits roll showing ssj and the Manha-Manha's having fun and getting married in a polygamous wedding in Texas with Hank Hill as their marriage conductor.

Cryptogram (A1Z26): 19-15-6: 20-8-5 19-20-21-4

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 8

26. ssj's 3spooky5u Doubloon Shop of Horrors

One dark, cold and spooky night, a mysterious stranger is driving their car through the town of SBC Falls, when it breaks down in front of the Mystery Shack. The person gets out and decides to go to the Mystery Shack for help. They knock on the door, as ssj opens the door, holding a lantern, and he gives a creepy smile.

"Welcome stranger! ^_^ I see someone's car broke down, how tragic! Why not you step inside into this lonely shack, where nobody can hear your screams? :hands:" ssj offered, as the stranger backed away. "Uh...that came out wrong. o.o "

"Thanks, but no thanks guy, I kind of need my car fixed. Do you know where I can find a mec-" the person was asking.

"Fixed smiched! You seem like a fellow with nothing else to do in their spare time. Tell me, why were you even driving here? Clearly you're trying to escape from your issues. You drove all the way to SBC Falls to escape them. You're a drifter trying to start a new life. And now, the destiny wheel has brought you here in my clutches," ssj said, getting all philosophical. I know, 3deep5u. 

"...Wow, I never thought of it that way. Thank you. :) " the stranger replied.

"Now, come on inside, lad. I may have something that'll peep your curiosity. After hours, I have the most 3spooky5u items on display, and it's also warm. Seriously, it's freezing out there, now come inside. o.o " ssj said, shivering, as the stranger went inside into the gift shop. 

As soon as both entered, ssj then locked the door, as he gave a creepy smile, laughing. (...yeah, no comment here, interpret that how you want)

"You've fallen right into my trap! :hands:" ssj said, as the stranger was confused.

"What's going on? Is this some prank?" the stranger asked.

"Once you come in after hours, there's no escape. You must listen to tales designed to sell my jun-I mean, beautiful merchandise, and you MUST buy something, or you will NEVER leave! :) MWA HA HA HA HA HA-" ssj laughed, and then coughed heavily. "Ugh, I need to work on my spooky laugh. o.o "

(Theme Plays)

"Funny, now let me go, I gotta get somewhere-" the stranger was saying.

"Not so fast! It explicitly states in the rules that you must buy something if you come in after hours, because I'm not opening this up for nothing!" ssj snapped back.

"Oh really? Where does it say that, old man?" the stranger asked.

"Right here!" ssj said, as behind him he grabbed a piece of paper and wrote it down using a pencil from the cash register table. "See? In black and white!"

"Okay whatever, I'll buy your junk, show me what you got, old man," the stranger replied.

"Sheesh, someone has an attitude, and stop calling me old! >_> I ain't that old, I AIN'T OLD! Now then, perhaps this EXPENSIVE disembodied leg will interest you!" ssj said, holding up a totally real looking prosthetic leg.

"Dude, that's nasty," the stranger replied.

"It's not nasty! o.o This leg represents a very tragic story to me. It's called... hey, hands off! -.-" ssj said, as the stranger was trying to take ssj's fez on the counter, but ssj swatted him.

"The story is called "Hey, Hands Off!"? Sounds interesting," the stranger said.

"No, I literally meant hands off that item, that fez is not for sale! -.- It's my fez, MINE! It's a part of who I am, which brings me to my first tale. I once lost something of mine, in... "Leg Day"!" ssj said.

Story #1: Leg Day

One day, ssj, CNF and Cha visited a local SBC Falls swap meet.

"Ah, the SBC Falls Swap Meet! Where the most fascinating items people sell because they don't want them, and there's always one guaranteed sucker I can scam! ^_^ " ssj said, looking around for suckers he can scam.

"My Little Pony merchandise anyone? Any bronies out there? Anyone? :( " More asked, with a stand of MLP t-shirts, plushies, etc. Yet not one person went to More's stand. Poor More.

"I remember when I was obsessed with MLP, good thing I'm out of that phase. :Laugh: " Cha said.

"At least you aren't obsessive over Sailor Moon like your brother still is," ssj said, mocking CNF.

"Hey, I'm not that obsessive over Sailor Moon-hey, is that an anime store with Sailor Moon DVDs? :o " CNF asked, heading for the stand.

After looking around some more, the gang then approaches a stand with different types of cake, run by a boy named Bl4zeTMG.

"Yo, what up boys, wanna try out some of these dope cakes? I made em specially. :D " Bl4ze offered.

"Eww, this fool can't talk dat straight up gangsta dawg, smh. :okay: " Cha said.

"Eww, all of these cakes look like crap. Did you make them in a mud pile? o_O" ssj asked.

"....What. Did you just insult my cakes..." Bl4ze was saying, getting angry.

"Eh, actually that one doesn't look too bad, I'll take that one," ssj said, referring to the vanilla cake.

"WHAT? YOU CANNOT INSULT MY CAKES, YOU, YOU, AAAAHHH!!" Bl4ze yelled angrily, with other vulgar swears that have been censored.

"Sheesh, calm down shorty, I'll pay you. -.-" ssj said.

"NOO! YOU CANNOT HAVE MY CAKES, YOU HAVE INSULTED THE GREAT BL4ZE AND MY AWESOMENESS! AND I'M NOT THAT SHORT BRUH, LMAO," Bl4ze yelled.

"What awesomeness? :Laugh: " Cha asked.

"Hear this, ssj4gogita. The wind whispers your name..." Bl4ze said, as they tried listening to the wind, but it just made Patty's British chymes ring.

"I'm sure it does, kid. Forget it, I'll just take that cake using my swappin' skills!" ssj said, as he grabbed the cake, but Bl4ze held on.

"Hey look kid, a naked lady! :o " ssj lied, as Bl4ze looked away.

"WHERE?!" Bl4ze yelled, as ssj grabbed the cake.

"Haha, sucker! He can't do to anything to me as long as I'm a tall, strong man! :D " ssj said, however, Bl4ze grabbed him by the legs, trying to stop him.

"YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH MY CAKE!" Bl4ze yelled, as his eyes glowed and he chanted a curse in some strange language. Ssj then shook him off.

"What a freakshow! >_> But I got this sweet cake! Hopefully he didn't poison it. o_O" ssj said.

"Are you sure he didn't curse you or something?" CNF asked.

"Ha, what can that troll do? He's just a whiny teenager with a bad temper," ssj said, laughing.

hqdefault.jpg

Ssj woke up, as he looked handsome like he got off on the wrong side of the bed, literally and figuratively.

"Hey, I don't normally sleep on this side of the bed. o_O Eh, oh well, so much for a curse, stupid kid!" ssj laughed, as he got up, and looked himself in the mirror across the bedroom. "Ugh, is this curse normal or just my normal self? -.-"

Ssj then got out of the bed, when he fell to the ground. He then saw both his legs were gone, and he had two glowing spots in their place.

"AAAAAHHHHH!! HE TOOK MY LEGS!" ssj yelled, panicking.

Ssj then tried crawling across the room, and went down into the kitchen, as CNF and Cha were waiting for their breakfast. Ssj used a stool to make himself look tall, as he tried making their breakfast. When he finished, he accidentally fell off the stool and the breakfast flung over CNF and Cha.

"Ooh, I love eating breakfast this way!" Cha said.

"Gruncle ssj, where did your legs go?!" CNF asked, horrified.

"Well, apparently that curse crippled me. But no matter, I can walk without feet, I'm a man!" ssj said.

"Maybe you should return that cake," CNF said.

"No, that bratty kid doesn't deserve it! I tried eating it and it tasted terrible anyways. -.- Maybe Cha could make me a pair of legs," ssj said.

"Ooh, I'm on it!" Cha said, getting her artistic genius ready. Soon, she finished a pair of legs, which were basically prosthetic legs mixed in with walking canes and Kappa Mikey stickers.

"Well, I suppose it's passable," ssj said, as he hopped onto them and tried walking around, as he was very tipsy.

"I think it's a-okay! :D " Cha said, examining the results.

"It feels like I'm a toddler again," ssj said, as he walked outside and waved hello to Lazy SG, as she screamed and ran away.

Ssj then went to the supermarket with the kids, as everyone in there looked at his legs oddly.

"Hey there ssj, ready to play catch the eggs like we do every week? :smirk:" SBRoxMan asked, who was working there.

"Wait no Rox, not today, NOT TODAY!-" ssj yelled, but it was too late, as SBRox threw a ton of eggs and ssj tried to get open for them, but he tripped backwards. The eggs splattered all over him. Wah wah wah. CNF and Cha then came to his aid.

"Alright, we gotta get my legs back. -.-" ssj said.

The three stooges are seen walking up a mountain.

"According to Bl4ze's business card, he lives on Bl4ze's Awesome Cave atop Bl4ze's Awesome Mountain past Bl4ze's Awesome Bridge," Cha said, reading the card.

"Stop saying Bl4ze's Awesome!" ssj snapped.

"Wait, so he's really an internet troll and mountain troll? Talk about dedication," CNF said.

They made it to the bridge, but Bl4ze appeared in a Grumpy Old Troll costume.

"AAAHHH!!" all three yelled.

"Relax kids, it's me, the Grumpy Old Troll, who lives under the bridge! If you want to meet the awesome Bl4zeTMG, all you have to do is answer a riddle!" The Troll/Bl4ze said.

"What's the riddle?" CNF asked.

"Uhh... I'll tell you it as soon as I think of one. 4/20 BL4ZE IT!" Bl4ze replied, as he threw a smoke bomb and laughed, but he was still standing there.

"Bl4ze, the point of an escape is to actually escape," CNF said.

"Oh right, I should've planned this out better-" Bl4ze was saying, as all three attacked him and he was seen tied to a chair in the cave. The cave had his computer filled with porn and tons of baking supplies.

"Wait, where did we even get rope from? o.O" CNF asked.

"I came prepared. :hands:" Cha replied.

"Now, give me back my legs, little boy!" ssj said.

"I am not a little boy! I am a magical troll disguised as a boy! Whose little now?" Bl4ze asked, as he broke free from the rope and used his magic to make unfunny memes pop out of his computer with tons of "bruhs" that attacked the gang. They then cornered ssj and threw him in front of Bl4ze, standing tall in front of ssj.

"Whose little now, bruh? Guess someone missed leg day XD XD" Bl4ze asked.

"Give me back my legs, you twerp!" ssj threatened, waving his fist at him.

"NEVER! They are mine now, HAHAHAHA BRUH, YOU GOT REKT! XDDD" Bl4ze said, laughing like a pompous troll.

"Okay fine, if you wanted me to learn some lesson, here's your stupid cake back, it tasted like ash anyways! >_>" ssj said, throwing it to his feet.

"I don't want your cake, I cannot eat it since you insulted it!" Bl4ze said.

"Wait...he insulted it?" CNF asked curiously.

"Yes you morons, my cakes are magic. If someone shows their distaste for them after taking a bite, they become poisonous and can be used to kill me!" Bl4ze explained.

"Cool story bruh," ssj said.

"Thanks bruh." Bl4ze replied.

Ssj threw the cake into Bl4ze's mouth.

"WAIT NO, THE CAKE WAS DISLIKED-" Bl4ze tried saying, but he exploded into ash. The memes disappeared, as the legs were no longer cursed, as they re-attached to ssj's body.

"YAY! Righty, lefty, I missed you two so much! :D " ssj said, standing tall and proud.

"...What just happened? o.o " Cha asked.

"Ha, even the cakes Bl4ze made didn't like him." CNF said, as the three stooges left the mountain.

"Welp, I learned absolutely nothing from this adventure," ssj said.

"Agreed," the twins replied, as they headed down the mountain, laughing like sitcom characters.

"How was that tale? Bet it really makes you want this leg, eh?" ssj asked to the stranger.

"No, not really," the stranger replied.

"Okay fine, I never liked that leg anyways," ssj said, tossing it to the side. He then looked for his next item to sell.

"help," Guano said, walking into the room.

"Ooh, how about this magic talking cartoon character? He's from some obscure Nicktoon!" ssj said, holding Guano up.

"help," Guano said.

"I dunno, looks some weird furry," the stranger replied.

"That's exactly what it is! I even have the perfect story to go with him, called... "Mr. Dr. Professor Guano"!" ssj said.

Story #2: Mr. Dr. Professor Guano

One day, CNF received a puzzle in the mail, called the "Impossible-hedron", and as the title suggests, it's basically a Rubix Cube-esque thing that is impossible to solve. CNF reads that solving it will make him a "tall, handsome, godly football playing king in space", as he sees a computer geek fitting that description on the box surrounded by beautiful women.

"If only this was reality..." CNF said, as he tried to solve it, but to no avail, as this sound played when he failed:

"OOOOHHHH, looks like maybe you're not smart enough to solve it, sorry point-dexter," Cha taunted to CNF, while broadcasting on some radio with Guano as her partner.

"We'll see about that, :stinkeye:" CNF said, looking in his journal. 

"Will CNF succeed in his quest? Find out soon! This is Cha and the furry!" Cha said.

"help," Guano said through the speaker.

"Whoa, we can't say that on the radio! :o " Cha said.

CNF finds a page about "Smartyshrooms" in his journal, which can increase brain IQ when grounded up with 3/4 plankton and put on the forehead over night. CNF magically finds them as fast as it took me to this write this sentence, and he smears it over his forehead before going to sleep. However, Guano sneaks in and eats the powder off of CNF's forehead.

"yum," Guano said, as he then ate the rest from the bowl.

Schlechterburger.jpg

CNF and Cha woke up the next morning, to see the room now looked like Dexter's Laboratory. 

"What the, what is with all this nerd junk? o.o " Cha asked.

"And where did all my mushroom powder go?" CNF asked, seeing the empty bowl.

"Greetings, acquaintances. It is I, Guano," Guano said, rolling in some mobile device, wearing a lab coat and professor glasses, looking like the Doc from Back to the Future. 

"When did you get all sciency?" Cha asked.

"Wow, this is amazing, he must have eaten the powder...which I wanted to use to solve the Impossible-hedron, but a furry beat me to it," CNF said.

"Greetings CNF. Indeed, I ate a delicious specimen off your forehead and granted me this unique gift. I have solved the Impossible-hedron for you," Guano said, showing it to them, as CNF was shocked and excited. 

"Wow, I love this new Guano! :D " CNF said, excited.

"That's Mr. Dr. Professor Guano now, to you! I have also built this high-tech mobile vehicle, it makes traveling much easier," Guano said, when Thomas the Goat began chewing on it, as Guano growled and Thomas ran off.

"Well, you're still going to play with me, right?" Cha asked to Guano.

"Sorry Cha, but I have no time. I am about to make a breakthrough in discovering a cure for Ebola and cancer! Come CNF, you can help!" Guano said, as he and CNF got to work.

As CNF and Guano laugh and get along, Cha looks depressed. NegiSpongie then arrives, as CNF gives her a jet-pack to test out that Guano built. 

"AAAHHH!!!" Negi yelled, as it made her fly around like a speeding bullet, while Cha just looked at them upset.

CNF and Guano keep building things together, and even binge watching anime as well. Eventually, Guano makes a giant device called the "Smarticle Ultra Accelerator 3000".

"Wow, what will this do?" CNF asked.

"EUREKA! This device will help me unlock all secrets of the universe. It'll answer mysteries such as if 9/11 was an inside job, why Kappa Mikey never got a 3rd season, what truly wiped out the dinosaurs, and why men have nipples," Guano said, as he put himself into the machine, when Cha entered in.

"Guano, can't you remember all the good times we had together? I don't like this new you. :( " Cha said to him.

Guano then had a sappy flashback montage, as he remembers the first day Cha got him. 

"Cha has made me question my existence. Why unlock the greatest thing known to mankind if my favorite person is not around for it? Good thing I put this device to switch me back to my normal, blank self. Sorry CNF," Guano said.

"Wait, no!" CNF begged, but it was too late, as Guano hit the switch and he was no longer talking like Einstein. The device itself also self-destructed.

"WHAT WAS THAT NOISE? o_O" ssj's voice echoed, hearing the explosion.

"hello," Guano said, as Cha hugged him.

"YAY!!! :D " Cha said in excitement.

"Aw man..." CNF said, disappointed.

"Don't worry CNF, a hug from Guano will cheer you up. :) " Cha said, as CNF held Guano, and he threw up the Impossible-hedron.

"gross," Guano said.

"So, does that tale make you interested in this furry?" ssj asked, still holding Guano.

"help," Guano said.

"No, not really," the stranger replied.

"Seriously, not even an animal, or whatever this thing is, will satisfy you?! o_O" ssj asked.

"Ooh, these things are cool," the stranger said, checking out the supplies of iFish items.

"You want those, really?! They're so tacky! -.- I got a much more unique item, and an amazing story to go with it..." ssj said, as he held up a barnacle.

"What's that?" the stranger asked.

"It's an Ugly Barnacle, and I have the perfect story for it, that is totally my original work, called... "The Ugly Barnacle"," ssj said.

Story #3: The Ugly Barnacle

Once, there was an Ugly Barnacle that ssj offered to a greedy cheapskate. But the greedy cheapskate didn't want the barnacle, and since the barnacle was so ugly, everyone died. The End.

"See kids, I added some words in, it's totally original now! :D " ssj boasted.

"Wow, that was depressing, I really don't want that thing at all now," the stranger replied.

"Oh come on! Why does that story never work? o.o Okay then Mr. Cheapskate, I may have ONE last thing that'll interest you, and if it doesn't, you're out of luck, because this is also my last story," ssj said, holding up a DVD of Gravity Falls (with only 6 episodes to boot).

"Why would you offer merchandise for a show that's about to end?" the stranger asked.

"Before you brush this aside, hear me out! This is a very rare DVD, and I have a spooky story to go with them called... "Gravity Falls Madness!", " ssj said.

Story #4: Gravity Falls Madness!

One day, Cha, CNF, ssj and SOF were binge watching Gravity Falls, and just made it to "Weirdmageddon 2: Escape From Reality". As soon as it ended, CNF and SOF applauded.

"That's it!? They didn't even resolve everything, what a terrible e-" ssj was saying.

"uh ssj, funale hasnt aired yet..." SOF said.

"...Oh. o.o That's what I get for not keeping up with television," ssj said.

Cha was cowering in fear in the corner.

"what wrong with cha?" SOF asked.

"Cha has a fear that once she finishes a binge watch, the characters of the show will come to life and haunt her," CNF explained.

"IT'S TRUE! THEY'VE BEEN INVADING MY DREAMS, MAKE IT STOP!" Cha said, going into "sweater town".

"Ha! There's no such thing as real life cartoon characters, they're just animated things made by social outcasts with too much time on their hands. You have nothing to worry about," ssj re-assured.

"In fact, there's a local animator nearby in SBC Falls. Why not we ask them to end Cha's fear?" CNF suggested.

"Sure, because I'm not dealing with this for much longer. -.-" ssj said, as Cha kept hiding in "sweater town".

The gang then made their way to the animator's house, as Cha was hiding in a basket held by SOF.

"I'm not coming out!" Cha yelled.

CNF rang the doorbell, but nobody answered.

"Well, I guess we've hit a dead end-" CNF was saying.

"Not on my watch, I'm a professional at breaking in!" ssj said, as he rammed down the old door. "Well, that was easier than I expected."

They looked around for the animator, as the house seemed pretty spooky and old.

"what animator name?" SOF asked.

"I dunno, they say he's a recluse," CNF replied.

The three then went into a workshop for the animator, to see Alex Hirsch (guest starring as himself) tied up by a bunch of Gravity Falls characters.

"wat a tweest!" SOF said.

"Wait, the guy who made Gravity Falls? What on Earth are you doing here?! o.o" ssj asked.

"Well, you see, when you finish working on a show, you get depressed and move elsewhere. One night, I was doodling some of my old characters for the heck of it, when I discovered in this old house, a magic potion that can make the characters come to life. It was kind of surreal, but unfortunately it didn't go the way I planned when I had to tell them the show was over...yeah," Alex explained, being held tied in rope. "Oh, by the way, you guys are probably screwed."

All the characters attacked, as the gang panicked.

"OH NO, IT'S COME TRUE! :patrick_crying-308: " Cha panicked, as she ran off to the side.

"aahh, i like soos but nit his way!" SOF yelled, as a bunch of Soos characters began to beat him up.

Cha didn't want to look, but she saw that CNF, ssj and SOF were all in trouble, as the characters kept attacking. Suddenly, she saw a pencil and eraser on the ground and had an idea.

"I've always wanted to meet cartoons but NOT LIKE THISSSS!" CNF yelled, avoiding attacks from monsters.

Suddenly, Cha drew a giant Guano with her artistic talent, as it ate all of the Gravity Falls characters. She then erased the Guano with a magic eraser, as the fighting stopped. CNF then untied Alex.

"Cha, you conquered your fear and saved us!" CNF said, relieved.

"I'm actually twice as scared now, but now I know it's a rational fear! :D " Cha said.

"Thanks, but uh, how did you guys even get into my house?" Alex asked.

".....Uhh...." all three were saying.

"I'm calling the cops," Alex said.

"WAIT DON'T-" ssj said, as he tackled Alex and he screamed.

"Bet that story makes you really want this DVD now, eh?" ssj asked.

"Nah, I'm good. Can I like, go now?" the stranger asked.

"NO! Seriously, do you want ANYTHING? >_> Actually, who even are you anyways? I recognize you from somewhere..." ssj said, pondering.

"Well, it's funny you mentioned Alex Hirsch in your last fairy tale, because....I AM ALEX HIRSCH!" Alex revealed. (WHAT A TWIST!)

"Cool, so are you going to buy anything or are you just going to stand there? Because there's a standing fee-" ssj was saying.

"Not quite. I see you attempted to out-troll a troll, but little did you know, I have been trolling you this whole time... :hands:" Alex was saying.

"lol, funny," ssj replied.

"You're right, I'm joking. Here, take this water for the trouble I caused you," Alex said, as he gave ssj a glass of water, and ssj drank it.

"This water tastes...zzzz..." ssj said, as he fell to the ground, asleep, as Alex smiled.

hqdefault.jpg

Ssj is seen trapped inside of a glass on display for the Mystery Shack tourists.

"And behold, this is ssj4gogita4, the Greedy Troll. I was able to successfully trap this creature in this glass with my cheapskate attitude," Alex explained, as everyone applauded.

"You cannot out-troll me, that's impossible! GET ME OUT OF HERE!" ssj yelled, banging on the glass.

"Oh, but I am the master troll, my friend. I used triple psychology on you to get you into this position," Alex said, laughing.

"Triple psychology? Is that even a thing? o.o You're just making phrases up, you weirdo!" ssj complained.

"At least they aren't as made up as your lame stories, old man. :Laugh: " Alex said.

"OOOHHHH, BURRRRRNNNNN!!!" the crowd yelled.

Cha, CNF and SOF came into the gift shop to see the commotion.

"oh cool, alex exist in univese," SOF said.

"Wait, why is Alex Hirsch here? o_O" CNF asked, and Alex laughed.

"I was just returning the favor to your greedy uncle. Now farewell, I have a new tv series to start production on!" Alex said, as he disappeared in sparkles.

"...What just happened? o.o " Cha asked.

"Can someone let me out? -.-" ssj asked.

"Oh cool, you can play tic tac toe on this!" Cha said, drawing a board on the glass. "Beat me at this game and I'll let you out. :smirk:"

"Ugh, fine..." ssj said, as he took o's and Cha took x's.

Cryptogram (Caesar): DOHA KLUVK: PDVWHU WUROO

• Like 7