• Advertisement

Robin Williams Dead at 63

Urchees

Bye Robin Williams. :P

...seriously? I really hope this was a mistake.

Anyway, may he rest in peace. The creepy thing is I watched Robots two days ago and my dad literally made a joke about the movie RV minutes after I heard the news (he didn't know this had happened).

Hearing about this honestly made me feel sick. I still feel a little nauseous. He was open about his struggles with depression, but he always seemed so full of joy in everything he did. I'm shocked and devastated. Rest in peace.

...seriously? I really hope this was a mistake.

Anyway, may he rest in peace. The creepy thing is I watched Robots two days ago and my dad literally made a joke about the movie RV minutes after I heard the news (he didn't know this had happened).

It's a mistake CNF. Must of been thinking about a another topic and didn't realize it was the death of Robin Williams.

Rest In Peace Robin Williams.

I went to Hollywood's Walk of Fame this week and I saw Robin William's star covered with flowers and other stuff people left for him.

And the day after his death, I went to California Adventure and saw the World of Colors show. During the part where the Genie appeared, the audience all cheered.