• Advertisement

How Do You Usually Choose Avatars?

Cha

I already made this topic on SBM, but I'd really like to see your guy's comments too.

Me: Mine usually should be smiling because it reminds myself to smile and it puts me in a chipper mood. And they're usually related to what I'm obsessed about. Currently being SpongeBuck or a cowboy SpongeBob. I also like when they're not generic. Like if they come from a book merchandise or a scene you don't really see much of on SpongeBob.

How about you?

I usually choose characters that fit my mood or personality. I'm a serious person in real life so I like to choose something that fits that mindset since its the most neutral personality there is. My avatars are usually anime oriented, especially from shows I really like but I prefer them being just right and not out of place with my personality.

I have three main sources of avatars nowadays.

-Video game characters I like

-Animanga characters I like

-MLP-related images that I feel will make people go "...Luke, what the hell have you been doing in your free time? :l "...and like

Though I like to call myself a man of variety, those three sources give me WELL MORE than enough material to work with, trust me. O_O