• Advertisement

Clappy's Top 50 Worst Songs of All Time List

Clappy

"Hollaback Girl" is pretty shitty, but it's infectious, so i'll give it that.

As for Limp Bizkit, they're too goddamn funny and goofy to warrant so much hate. And Wes Borland's guitar work is actually terrific. I wouldn't consider them "good" by any means, but some of their songs are guilty pleasures. Simple Plan is awful though. Mallcore shit is the fucking worst.

• Like 3

"Hollaback Girl" is pretty shitty, but it's infectious, so i'll give it that.

As for Limp Bizkit, they're too goddamn funny and goofy to warrant so much hate. And Wes Borland's guitar work is actually terrific. I wouldn't consider them "good" by any means, but some of their songs are guilty pleasures. Simple Plan is awful though. Mallcore shit is the fucking worst.

I've always found Simple Plan to be funny though. They're bad, but they're bad in a good way to me. I don't why, but it's pretty much impossible for me to muster enmity for any kind of music, even really bad stuff like Nickelback, Brokencyde, and Rebecca Black's Friday. Oh yes, people are gonna hate me for that, but oh well.

I will say one thing though. Looking back on it...I really had no business in this thread. :l

So I decided to look through this list about three months late, and I have to say...while I know only about 1/4 of these songs, "Burn it to the Ground" takes me back to the time where I sampled it for the 13th ep of Guru Gakuto (Should've went with something else...) Besides that, what I think of "Burn it to the Ground" now is just "ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."

In other notes, I decided to listen to "Swagger Jagger" with that one word catching my attention. It surprises me that it's allegedly Cher Lloyd's first single. Seeing Simple Plan's "Welcome to my Life" on that list gives me a surprise and admittedly, I don't hate the song. Eh, opinions are opinions. Yeah, this is a good list overall, Claps.

"Untitled (How Could This Happen to Me?)" is a thousand times worse than "Welcome to My Life".

That one has unintentional comedic value, though, especially with the music video...dear god, the fucking music video. Seriously, skip to about 2:25 and try not to laugh:

As for their worst, i'd say "Perfect" (angsty-for-the-sake-of-being-angsty douchebag's anthem!), but "I'm Just A Kid" is pretty fucking bad, too.

BULLSHIT!

You're trying to tell me that Laffy Taffy is "fairly amusing"?

The jokes on every wrapper are comedic genius. Sadly, it is the kind of humor that has become a lost art, generally unappreciated and misunderstood by our modern generation.

• Like 2

The jokes on every wrapper are comedic genius. Sadly, it is the kind of humor that has become a lost art, generally unappreciated and misunderstood by our modern generation.

Not THAT Laffy Taffy.

D4L'S "Laffy Taffy".

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH