• Advertisement

SBC's Top 50 Worst SpongeBob Episodes

Clappy

It's a travesty. Like having rugrats without the first three season.

yeah

Netflix hasn't updated with those 40 bro.

yet they have time for 2012 movies but not 2005-now spongebob! NETFLIX SUCKS!
  • Like 1

It's a travesty. Like having rugrats without the first three season.

That bothers me too. I mean the first three were easily the best just for the old school animation alone.

"A Pal for Gary"? B-B-But I really like that episode! Sure, Spongebob was obnoxiously oblivious but there were some really funny moments and some seriously great action sequences... definitely not deserving of the top spot.

I thought Wumbo's least favorite ep was All That Glitters.

Not anymore.

Yeah, this episode was absolutely awful, and does not deserve to be associated with SpongeBob in any way, shape, or form. When I saw SpongeBob say "Gary! You put Puffy down right now!" I actually felt my jaw drop for a good 5 seconds. All That Glitters may have been annoying beyond belief, but this episode had it all: Bad plot, bad characterization, bad dialogue. So glad it's #1.

• Like 5

Not anymore.

Yeah, this episode was absolutely awful, and does not deserve to be associated with SpongeBob in any way, shape, or form. When I saw SpongeBob say "Gary! You put Puffy down right now!" I actually felt my jaw drop for a good 5 seconds. All That Glitters may have been annoying beyond belief, but this episode had it all: Bad plot, bad characterization, bad dialogue. So glad it's #1.

same here, Wumbo

After re-reading this whole thread, I have to admit that I'm kinda tempted to do this over again someday in the not to distant future.  Maybe if I get enough feedback, I'll consider re-doing this countdown again.

• Like 2

A revised Bottom 50 (Fan Voted)? Sounds interesting. If you do actually start working on your countdown, I will gladly put in my vote! :)

Yeah the last one was fan voted.  That's why it's called SBC's Top 50 Worst. :P

I was debating about doing this but I see Animeboy already beat me to the punch by doing a 25 count one.

I remember that someone's #1 didn't make the final cut and you were going to say which it was at the end? Who's was it and which episode?

Not trying to be rude, but these were from over a year ago, I doubt Clappy will still have it saved. :P There isn't much of a reason to bump this anyways.