• Advertisement

Upcoming Season 9 Episodes

Ron

In some other news, apparently Season 9 is actually 27 episodes instead of 26 (bringing the show total to 205), according to Bryan Alford's Toonzone list. Not much of a drastic change, but still kind of a weird number.

because 27 is an ODD number? :P

In some other news, apparently Season 9 is actually 27 episodes instead of 26 (bringing the show total to 205), according to Bryan Alford's Toonzone list. Not much of a drastic change, but still kind of a weird number.

25 is a weird number, not 27.

Is there any way to ask him what his source is? I've heard that he has contact to Nickelodeon but maybe he has another source as well. This could be helpful for me to convince the German SpongePedia.

Not sure what his source is. A lot of the Toonzone staff seem to have inside info on network schedules, hence all the premiere threads and schedules they put together. Here is the Bryan Alford's list that confirms it though:

http://www.nickandmore.com/episode-lists/nickelodeon/spongebob-squarepants.txt

Considering that same list confirmed to us Seasons 6-8 were 26 episodes instead of 20 episodes, I'll trust him for now.

Not sure what his source is. A lot of the Toonzone staff seem to have inside info on network schedules, hence all the premiere threads and schedules they put together. Here is the Bryan Alford's list that confirms it though:

http://www.nickandmore.com/episode-lists/nickelodeon/spongebob-squarepants.txt

Considering that same list confirmed to us Seasons 6-8 were 26 episodes instead of 20 episodes, I'll trust him for now.

of course you could, Bryan has been doing well when he started Nick & More (ever since 2003 IIRC). He has done with updates of upcoming shows/seasons on his website (when he joined TZ back there in 2003). he was given a chance hosting his own website called Nick & More (hosted by TZ started in March 2009).

as for SB eps, we'll still be looking out for any updates of this season, until now let's just wait & see if N&M updates from his twitter.

Examining this poster, I found not only Kenny the Cat, but also several other characters from unaired Season 9 episodes. Maybe if we look more carefully at this poster we can find characters from episodes that haven't even been revealed yet. There are definitely some characters in the lower left and right that I don't recognize.

Spoiler

598561_10151615619806366_528370267_n.jpg

Fun Fact: The SpongeBob Facebook claims this is every character, but there are a number of characters missing actually, most notably SpongeBob's Cousin Stanley.

• Like 3

Examining this poster, I found not only Kenny the Cat, but also several other characters from unaired Season 9 episodes. Maybe if we look more carefully at this poster we can find characters from episodes that haven't even been revealed yet. There are definitely some characters in the lower left and right that I don't recognize.

Spoiler

Fun Fact: The SpongeBob Facebook claims this is every character, but there are a number of characters missing actually, most notably SpongeBob's Cousin Stanley.

ME TOO BOTTOM LEFT NOODLE (aired in greece only but still wow nick was dumb with this)

Spoiler

Oh yeah me and Cha have that poster from the SB convention. Yeah, there are so many characters they added from the newer episodes, and ones they haven't aired yet. It's pretty interesting to see.

• Like 2

Spoiler

I think I noticed that before too. Maybe they don't want any character too similar looking to SB to be on there since it could confuse people. That's my guess, but then again they have prehistoric SB there (not SpongeGar).

I think I noticed that before too. Maybe they don't want any character too similar looking to SB to be on there since it could confuse people. That's my guess, but then again they have prehistoric SB there (not SpongeGar).

And Robot SpongeBob of course :P

While this isn't anything too important, it is a bit of a hint for future episodes.

As you all know, Derek Iversen (a staff writer) will be leaving SpongeBob soon. He apparently came up with the plot for his last episode in June 2012. However, his LinkedIn profile says he wrote a total of 60 SpongeBob episodes. What's off about this? I did a count, and including It Came From Goo Lagoon, he has currently wrote a total of 45 episodes. This means he has scripted 15 more episodes that have not aired yet, so we at least know he will still be writing for beyond SpongeBob, You're Fired. He also mentioned in an interview that he still has some episodes that haven't even been storyboarded yet.

• Like 4