• Advertisement

Upcoming Season 9 Episodes

Ron

Wow, is the Krusty Krab having a company picnic?

This episode has been known about for a while, as first reported here:

http://www.thesbcommunity.com/forums/index.php?/topic/10047-new-episodes-revealed-by-australia-schedule/

But it's called "Company Picnic" now, and we have more confirmation. It's also interesting that Jack Pendarvis wrote this episode; he has helped with story outlines for a a lot of recent Adventure Time episodes.

So Season 9 will have 26 episodes I believe!!!!!!!! and then season 10 will have 37 episodes!!!!!!!!!! Omg!!!!!!! This is the best day of my life!!!!!!! It's the best day ever!!!!!!!!!!! Best day ever!!!!!!!

Season 9 is supposed to have 27 episodes, and Season 10 still has yet to be confirmed.

Guess he needs a buffer since Pingas and Perv might be ending soon. :D

Wow. First Stephen Hillenburg, then Kaz, and maybe Derek Dryman. I'm starting to look forward to Season 10 even more now.

Sherm Cohen is also returning, but Derek Drymon has not been confirmed. Season 10 still has yet to be announced, and for all we know, the old pre-movie crew are doing the back-half of Season 9, which seems likely.

Sherm Cohen is also returning, but Derek Drymon has not been confirmed. Season 10 still has yet to be announced, and for all we know, the old pre-movie crew are doing the back-half of Season 9, which seems likely.

Oh, yeah, I forgot about Uncle Sherm. Also, I mentioned Drymon because he worked at Dreamworks and he might be laid off over at Dreamworks according to this article. Oh yeah and I meant to say Season 9 when I said that. :P