• Advertisement

Upcoming Season 9 Episodes

Ron

Thanks to CDCB again, here's 189 (?) - Kenny the Cat / Yeti Krabs:

http://www.easybytez.com/ad58pdsuurfk/Spongebob.Squarepants.S09E189.mp4

It takes a while to download, though, so be warned. 

EDIT: Writers:

Kenny the Cat - Casey Alexander, Zeus Cervas, Blake Lemons, and Mr. Lawrence

Yeti Krabs - Casey Alexander, Zeus Cervas, and Mr. Lawrence

• Like 1

"Kenny the Cat"? what kind of episode is that? I read the the synopsis in SB wikia and it says something about a superhero cat that can hold it breath for very long time, not interesting

At the rate we're going, we'll probably get some episodes we haven't even heard about yet today...

Of the unreleased episodes, I'd say the best one seems to be "Don't Look Now" though whenever I see it in English, my opinion could change. For all I know, the dialogue could actually be really stupid, and the ones I didn't enjoy like "Seance Shmeance" could have some really funny lines in them.

That's the problem with seeing them in a different language at first... you understand them, and yet you don't... too bad they aren't in German, then I could probably translate a little.

Sorry to bump, but I felt like this was worth something. So apparently SB has been legit fired 3 times before. Karate Choppers and Squid on Strike of course and then in SB Comic #9.

Spoiler
TaKm0o5.jpg

I don't know if you guys consider anything outside the episodes canon. (Even if the comics and what not are technically canon). It's possible he's been fired in other magazines before. This is just all I know personally.

Yeah, whenever they try to put Sponge in the name of the episode, it just turns out to be a plain dumb name.

For example, Sponge-Cano. Yeah, saw something like that coming right?

Crap I double posted.

But seriously, if the wiki shows an episode called Sponge or Treats.....

Come on does that sound fake or what?

Oh, the lucky Greek people

They have more interesting mythology than Rome does, and they get to see these earlier

The Romans actually literally just front-up stole things from Greece. And I don't think we've heard anything about Sponge Or Treats airing in Greece yet other than.. it's gonna air in Greece, really.

The Romans actually literally just front-up stole things from Greece. And I don't think we've heard anything about Sponge Or Treats airing in Greece yet other than.. it's gonna air in Greece, really.

Congratulations. You just believed to the fake of SpongeBob wikia,

• God Himself 1