• Advertisement

Upcoming Season 9 Episodes

Ron

Is that for next weekend or this weekend?

Neither, it's just footage from SpongeBob, You're Fired! randomly stuck in there. I also checked tvguide and zap2it, and there is no new episode May 4th or May 11th. It could be the May 25th episode, but we'll have to wait and see.

Does anyone else find that sausage place as an ironic episode to Krusty Dogs? SpongeBob was trying to prevent hot dogs from taking over his career but now he's at an actual hotdog making place. It's kinda like he's flaunting the fact that he has to be anti-Krusty Krab now. And that guy's costume kind reminds me of that peanut bar guy in the movie.

• Like 2

no matter what happen, all episode in season 9 or 10 is going to be sucks, they all seems very promising but in reality nothing is going to be better.

Actually season 9 has made some great episodes like Eek An Urchin, which is in my opinion is the greatest episodes of the season.

Like I said at SBM, I have a feeling that The Lost Mattress and this episode will be similar in that there will be a multi problem story. Like Krabs doing his own thing and the boys doing theirs.

Like I said at SBM, I have a feeling that The Lost Mattress and this episode will be similar in that there will be a multi problem story. Like Krabs doing his own thing and the boys doing theirs.

I wish all episodes would be like that, tbh. 

Also, VERY excited for Safe Deposit Krabs! ^_^ This episode has a lot of potential; hopefully it doesn't slip up like Squid Defense and LYB did. 

Got some info on some upcoming episodes.

First of all, the upcoming special "SpongeBob, You're Fired!" will have a few books based off of it. Here is one of them. The description also mentions there is going to be a DVD based off of the special, but I have no idea when that will come out.

Second of all, here are some pictures from the other upcoming special, "It Came From Goo Lagoon":

Spoiler

5iSoUGK.png

aHluKz6.png

AN3b9rk.png

x8WG3NG.png

KTYIZrD.png

• Like 3

First of all, the upcoming special "SpongeBob, You're Fired!" will have a few books based off of it. Here is one of them. The description also mentions there is going to be a DVD based off of the special, but I have no idea when that will come out.

Second of all, here are some pictures from the other upcoming special, "It Came From Goo Lagoon":

Spoiler

5iSoUGK.png

aHluKz6.png

AN3b9rk.png

x8WG3NG.png

KTYIZrD.png

Since the book is scheduled to come on January 7th, 2014, and if I'm correct, the special they're based off of comes out near the time the merch is released, it looks like we aren't getting the special till Late 2013-Early 2014. What a shame. :/

I can't wait to see "It Came From Goo Lagoon". It looks amazing. SpongeBob specials are getting better and better. Sorry but I'm not looking forward to "SpongeBob, You're Fired" because In my opinion, Mr. Krabs will be a jerk in that episode. I hope this episode is better than I expected.

• Like 2

Spoiler

5iSoUGK.png

aHluKz6.png

AN3b9rk.png

x8WG3NG.png

KTYIZrD.png

Where did you find the pictures?

• Like 1