• Advertisement

Upcoming Season 9 Episodes

Ron

All of these episodes sound intriguing. Episodes like Plankton's Pet (Yes, more Plankton, but hey, I always wanted him to have like an adoptive son/pet) and Don't Look Now sound quite good. Kenny the Cat, though..? Um.. yeah. Did the writers forget about snails?

Jailbreak and Safe Deposit Krabs sound boring. Plankton`s Pet and Kenny The Cat sound awful. Everything else sounds really good. And in all of this, where is Sandy?

• Like 1

srsly? I actually thought both of those sounded really interesting.

I just feel like it's the same old krusty krab/Plankton stuff. It might surprise me though, which is why I didn't put it in the awful category.

Kenny The Cat just looks like Spongebob's going into an idol 'obsessiveness', like he did with Kevin the Sea Cucumber. So, it could be the low point of the season.

Does anyone else feel that Spongebob's really making a comeback in the Quality Department? Now that Squid Defense and Plankton's pet has aired, it looks like a fresh start that started to begin with Season 8.

The rest of the episodes sound like they could be really good. If Seance Shmeance has the Flying Dutchman, it'll be the first time we've seen him for like, what..*checks* Ugh, now I feel stupid. He's made one episode per season since season 2. So, if we take the episode title literally, it'll probably be him.

Then again it could also be Science getting disregarded, or insulted like it doesn't matter.

• Like 2

The rest of the episodes sound like they could be really good. If Seance Shmeance has the Flying Dutchman, it'll be the first time we've seen him for like, what..*checks* Ugh, now I feel stupid. He's made one episode per season since season 2. So, if we take the episode title literally, it'll probably be him.

That's a good idea, I wish they would use him more. You're right he only appears once a season now, after gathering a list..

Season 3 - Born Again Krabs

Season 4 - Ghost Host

Season 5 - Money Talks

Season 6 - SpongeBob VS. The Big One

Season 7 - The Curse of Bikini Bottom

Season 8 - Ghoul Fools

Kenny The Cat just looks like Spongebob's going into an idol 'obsessiveness', like he did with Kevin the Sea Cucumber. So, it could be the low point of the season.

Does anyone else feel that Spongebob's really making a comeback in the Quality Department? Now that Squid Defense and Plankton's pet has aired, it looks like a fresh start that started to begin with Season 8.

Then again it could also be Science getting disregarded, or insulted like it doesn't matter.

Hopefully the season will stay fresh. But with all the future episode titles, it probably will be.

Pretty sure this hasn't been posted yet.

Don't Look Now : In this episode, SpongeBob and Patrick watch a horror movie. Both of them are convinced that the villian of the movie is after them..

Could be interesting. I wonder how violent the villain was?

Pretty sure this hasn't been posted yet.

Don't Look Now : In this episode, SpongeBob and Patrick watch a horror movie. Both of them are convinced that the villian of the movie is after them..

Could be interesting. I wonder how violent the villain was?

That was posted with the others, but yeah. I have a feeling the villain will end up being real in the end, but who knows, they could pull a bigger twist.

Thanks to spongebobatlantis for a Nick UK PDF file, we have some news on episodes coming out in the UK! (Here's the PDF btw: http://www.nick.co.uk/ncpuk/global/pdf/propertypres/SpongebobQ1_2013.pdf)

First off, It Came From Goo Lagoon is said to premiere in the UK in July. Hopefully the episode airs in the states around then.

Then, a new episode called SpongeBob's Scariest Night is set to premiere in the UK in October. It will probably air in the states around then as well.

That's all folks!

• Like 2