• Advertisement

Upcoming Season 9 Episodes

Ron

I can imagine Squid Defense being freaking hilarious... picture Squidward trying to learn karate, and Sandy and SpongeBob trying desperately to teach him. xD I wonder how they'll show the robbery? :3

Either way, this episode is going to be SO FULL OF WIN!! :lol:

• Like 1

Hello, folks! :)

I'm glad to tell you that the German SpongeBob site called "SpongeNews.net" releases new episode titles and their plots every day until Christmas!

You know, it's the site which gave us the titles and plots for "Eek, An Urchin!", "Little Yellow Book" and "Bumper to Bumper" in the past.

(Proof: http://spongenews.ne.../eek-an-urchin/)

The following link will guide you to the daily new information.

http://spongenews.ne...achtscountdown/

The first episode is "Jailbreak!" and I will translate the plot for you again:

An imprisoned Plankton joins forces with his cellmates to break from jail and steal the secret formula.

Next one will be "Safe Deposit Krabs". The plot is going to be released tomorrow.

• Like 9

What's with all these one word titles anyway? :P

Jailbreak! sounds like it could be promising, though I can see the ending being kinda predictable if not done right.

As for Safe Deposit Krabs...anxious for the plot! :D

What's with all these one word titles anyway? :P

Jailbreak! sounds like it could be promising, though I can see the ending being kinda predictable if not done right.

As for Safe Deposit Krabs...anxious for the plot! :D

This, I'm praying they execute the ending right. Heck, I hope the entire episode is amazing. I hope they involve the entire cast, and not just Plankton; that'd be a STELLAR episode if SpongeBob, Patrick, Mr. Krabs, Squidward, and Sandy were all involved. :3

As for Safe Deposit Krabs... eh. The title doesn't sound too great, but I won't be one to judge until I see the actual episode.

I'm assuming these episodes won't be airing anytime soon, being as Squid Defense isn't set to air until the middle of January.

Jailbreak! sounds like it'll be very interesting. Plankton HAS been overdone, but this particular plot sounds pretty interesting. I hope it's not messed up and executed poorly.

Safe Deposit Krabs!...eh. The title sounds blegh and I for one don't really want ANOTHER Krabs episode after we got overloaded with them in S8. But, you can't judge a book by it's cover, I guess.

• Like 1

@HolidayGal12: No. :(

Anyway, here is the translated plot of "Safe Deposit Krabs":

Mr. Krabs gets locked in the new bank of Bikini Bottom and SpongeBob and Patrick must free him.

Next one will be "It Came From Goo Lagoon" - tomorrow. ;)

Finally, more Goo Lagoon episodes.

I stand corrected; Safe Deposit Krabs sounds AWESOME. Also, the plot for "It Came From Goo Lagoon":

In this double episode, a large mucus bubble appears over the Goo Lagoon and leaves Bikini Bottom in terror. Until Plankton, who wants to use them for his evil purposes ...

That was using Google Translate, so it may not be entirely correct. I'm loving Season 9 so much. :3 Squid Defense, Jailbreak, Safe Deposit Krabs, and It Came From Goo Lagoon all sound AWESOME.

ALSO: The next episode to be revealed tomorrow is called "Evil Spatula."