• Advertisement

Upcoming Season 9 Episodes

Ron

OH MY GOD. DON'T LOOK NOW SOUNDS AWESOME.

And Yeti Krabs sounds just as amazing. <3

If each of these episodes live up to their potential, Season 9 just may pull ahead of Season 8 as my favorite season of the show.

Kenny The Cat: SpongeBob begins to idolize Kenny the Cat, and develops an intense desire to meet the cat.

Next episode: SpongeBob, You're Fired!

Kenny the Cat sounds like a season low-point, but SpongeBob, You're Fired! sounds AMAZING. Can't wait to see how they do that.

A cat in the show? I think I'm going to dislike this episode. And surprisingly SpongeBob, You're Fired! sounds pretty great, I've been waiting for an episode dedicated to him being fired. We haven't had many times where he has been fired before. I can only think of Karate Choppers and Squid on Strike at the moment. It will be like what SpongeBob thought happened in Model Sponge.

SpongeBob, You're Fired! plot:

"To save money, SpongeBob gets fired by Mr. Krabs. But because he can not simply do "nothing", he continues to go to the Krusty Krab. Another double-length episode."

It looks like this is our last plot for a while, as no new title was revealed after that. Oh well, at least we got a good amount of S9 revealed.

• Like 2

My thoughts about these episodes:

Jailbreak!:Sounds like it's got potential to be a good episode but it could turn out to be a dud.

Safe Deposit Krabs:Sounds great, I bet it's going to have an unexpected twist at the end.

It Came From Goo Lagoon:Haven't seen a Goo Lagoon episode since Season 6 so this is going to be good.

Evil Spatula:Sounds like it's going to be a sort of copy of the Season 4 episode (can't think of it off the top of my head)

Plankton's Pet:I like the sound of this, it sounds different with the potential to be funny.

Shemance Shemane:I don't know what to think about this episode (good or bad?)

Don't look Now:Sounds like it's going to have lots of funny scenes.

SpongeBob, You're Fired!: I don't know why it's a double length but it sounds great.

Yeti Krabs:This one sounds the best of all, SpongeBob working in overdrive sounds like loads of hilarious fun.

Kenny the Cat:This sounds the worst, I don't really think it's going to be great.