• Advertisement

Upcoming Season 9 Episodes

Ron

I watched Don't Look Now and Seance Shmeance earlier today in Greek. Despite not understanding them, they were pretty good episodes for the most part. Don't Look Now was my personal fav but Seance Shmeance was alright too. I plan on watching It Came From Goo Lagoon sometime tomorrow (and that TMNT leak jjs gave me weeks ago :P).

SpongeBob, You're Fired aired in Greece today. Thanks to CDCB, here's a link to it:

http://mega.co.nz/#!8ohVxaqI!e8dDfi78oypnC_dTzQTmRGRK0EVoTz9GLMzLxcBRQDQ

Other info: Production code is 188, and the writers are Marc, Luke, and Mr. L.

Still no sign of Kenny the Cat or Yeti Krabs online though. Also, here's the title card of SB, YF:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130703151639/spongebob/images/thumb/b/b5/Spongebob_you_fired.png/300px-Spongebob_you_fired.png

• Like 1

How is it possible that SpongeBob You're Fired is 188? That would mean that this special is between the episodes with the spooky theme. I can't really believe that information.

The guy who uploaded it said it was 188. I dunno either, but I guess the Greeks seem to know more than us at this point.

I'm not even sure if the spooky theme is a true anthology like Legends or Roadtrip, considering the weird production order as it is. I suppose we'll have to wait and see.

I don't see how Greeks should have more information about the production numbers than us. It's not like you can see the numbers directly on your TV monitor when the episodes air. Me as a German wouldn't find out the numbers too if I wouldn't have internet.

My opinion is that the uploader just guesses the numbers. Hopefully, ToonZone or a similar site can deliver us more details soon. :)

I don't see how Greeks should have more information about the production numbers than us. It's not like you can see the numbers directly on your TV monitor when the episodes air. Me as a German wouldn't find out the numbers too if I wouldn't have internet.

My opinion is that the uploader just guesses the numbers. Hopefully, ToonZone or a similar site can deliver us more details soon. :)

Very true points. Like I said, I guess we'll have to wait and see. Let's just be grateful for now the person was even able to upload them. :)

I'm starting to think that Nick US has been sitting on these "Fear/Scary Themed" eps because, as Sabre said earlier in the thread, Nick may be planning to air them all in an anthology (like the Legends Of Bikini Bottom), and I'm starting to think that "It Came From Goo Lagoon" will be it's headlining special, like how "Squarepants Family Vacation" was Runaway Roadtrip's headliner.

I hope this happens.

Eww, I don't. I'd rather them air them on a regular basis rather than clump them together in something like Legends of Bikini Bottom or Runaway Roadtrip. 

• Like 2

Eww, I don't. I'd rather them air them on a regular basis rather than clump them together in something like Legends of Bikini Bottom or Runaway Roadtrip.

An episode a week would be nice.
  • Like 1

It'd be helpful if you said which link, because I posted a ton of links to unreleased episodes in the past two days.

The link to SpongeBob, You're Fired.

It works for me. Do you mean it's not downloading?

When I clicked it, it shows this cloud with this loading thing. When it was 100% filled, nothing happened.

When I clicked it, it shows this cloud with this loading thing. When it was 100% filled, nothing happened.

What browser are you using? Try switching to another one, if you have another. If that still doesn't work, do a hard refresh (ctrl + r for PC and command + r for Mac).

What browser are you using? Try switching to another one, if you have another. If that still doesn't work, do a hard refresh (ctrl + r for PC and command + r for Mac).

I have Safari