• Advertisement

Upcoming Season 9 Episodes

Ron

Congratulations. You just believed to the fake of SpongeBob wikia,

Congratulations. I never said I believed that Sponge Or Treats/Brainless were real.. I only ever said that because it's all we know about it. You win the award for best bathrooms in the country. Bravo.

Like I said before, both articles (Brainless and Sponge or Treats) were made by an IP user. I guess someone tried to be funny and wanted to add more spooky-themed episodes.

Just ignore that stuff. Happens from time to time.

• Like 1

editors from SB Wiki are lazy.

Once I caught someone at SB Fanon Wiki who stole my Spin Off. I don't trust those guys. Why the hell did we partner up with those wikis anyway?

Regarding the issue of fake episodes being posted, why not just establish a rule that all new episode postings must have a credible source? Then the people who readd them can just get banned. :P

• Like 1

Regarding the issue of fake episodes being posted, why not just establish a rule that all new episode postings must have a credible source? Then the people who readd them can just get banned. :P

Exactly great job detective CDCB

Exactly great job detective CDCB

Thanks... but I don't see how this relates to me being a detective. :P

Although the name CDetective has a nice ring to it...

Well that sounds like a great idea.