• Advertisement

Upcoming Season 9 Episodes

Ron

I just confirmed that the "final SB board" panel is indeed from the same storyboard. It's hard to see but you can definitely see the same panel towards the bottom in the middle of the storyboard. There's also dialogue there and judging from the motion he's making with his fingers, I'm guessing he's trying to strike up a deal with the sharks.

• Like 1

I have some news...but it's not good news. From Vincent Waller's twitter:

Guy: "When are next SB episodes coming? I know the last one that aired was "SBYF" I'm officially obsessed with the show again."

Vincent Waller: "maybe sooner since at least 4 have been written and boarded already."

If he is not counting Greek episodes, this means only up to 191 is done for Season 9. Looks like 2014 will be a slow year for SpongeBob. :/

I have some news...but it's not good news. From Vincent Waller's twitter:

Guy: "When are next SB episodes coming? I know the last one that aired was "SBYF" I'm officially obsessed with the show again."

Vincent Waller: "maybe sooner since at least 4 have been written and boarded already."

If he is not counting Greek episodes, this means only up to 191 is done for Season 9. Looks like 2014 will be a slow year for SpongeBob. :/

Meh figures with the movie coming soon it'll take a long time

1508487_579706988776438_1384075616_n.jpg

Not the best edit, but I colorized the storyboard panel.

Ok his face looks like it's from porous pockets and his stance kinda reminds me of something from I <3 dancing or some episode I know something similar was used so are they trying to reuse things from the past or is it just me?

• Like 2

Maybe he's trying to make a funky face to look like the shark gang? I dunno. I wish the dialogue wasn't censored in this panel so we could at least get some insight as to what the heck is going on in this episode.

I might have figured out what the plot of the episode is. The mob sharks might be a parody of Loan Sharks, who offer loans. My guess is the sharks were giving loans to Mr. Krabs to pay for the Krusty Krab, and they are probably angry they didn't get paid back, hence SpongeBob negotiating a deal in that picture above.

• Like 1

SpongeBob.com has uploaded a promo for It Came From Goo Lagoon on the side where it says "Featured Video":

http://spongebob.nick.com/

Looks like it will finally be coming to the states soon, and we finally have more English for the episode. My bets are it will be released in February, as there are no SB premieres for January.

According to a new UK magazine, we may have another new episode title. It mentions something called "Best Day Off Ever", but I have no idea if that is a new episode. However, it does confirm SpaceBob InvaderPants is a real episode, which I posted about a long time ago (Dueling Picnics and Krab's Army are most likely real too then). It also mentions there's going to be a new set of shorts called SpongeBob Surf Shorts. The magazine says both episodes will air in the UK in 2016, but hopefully they air in the US in 2015. Credit goes to Spongebobapantis for finding this here.

NOTICE: Since there seems to be some confusion, this magazine is for the UNITED KINGDOM, NOT the United States. These episodes will air for the UK in 2016, but the US may get them in 2015, so don't panic.

• Like 3