• Advertisement

174b. For Here or to Go?

Jjs Goodman

Rating?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Rating?

• 5/5 Stars: This is the Greatest Episode that ever lived!!
    • 4/5 Stars: Chum is Metabolic Fuel!
    • 3/5 Stars: It seems we have reached an impasse.
    • 2/5 Stars: MEEP MEEP!
    • 1/5 Stars: DEUGH! HORRIBLE!

nickelodeon.pngspongebob-squarepants.png

#174B - For Here or to Go?

Premieres:

Thursday, April 12th @ 5:00 PM ET/PT

Encores:

April 12th: 8:00 PM ET/PT (on Nick 2)

Plot:

Plankton wants to claim his prize of a free Krabby Patty, but Mr. Krabs is determined to prevent this from happening.

Clip:

http://spongebob.nic...m/videos/clip/s ... -clip.html

Sbforhereortogo-1.png

* Hm...the question mark isn't in the title card.

* First ever contest at the Krusty Krab! I'd like to win a free Krabby Patty!

* Lol at Mr. Krabs going crazy over "free".

* Some of the fish's guesses and actions made me crack up!

* MermaidMan?

* Second time Plankton becomes a balloon.

* Where did the spies come from?

* Bogus Business Bureau?

* Heh, the boss looks tall on the chair, and now he is very small.

* Isn't that technically cheating?

* 500,301 seeds in the jar?

* or 500,300..

* I lol'd at "A Lot of Boring Math" later.

* Plankton was...right? Uh oh.

* Now Mr. Krabs is just stalling.

* Ha, what a clever play Mr. Krabs.

* Brilliant story.

* A shame the fish had to hear that...lol.

* I liked the running gag of Mr. Krabs changing the sign.

* So, for the first time ever, Plankton got to eat a Krabby Patty.

* .....Sorta.

* The ending was funny! A little gross though. Glad to see Plankton win for once.

Grade: B+

The episode is now coming on where i live, so i'm tuning in.

* We begin this episode with a guessing contest. Eugene knows the public will fall for anything.

* Plankton is refused. His solution: The Bogus Buisness Bureau Of Bogusness.

* Agent Twerp is the best character to ever dwell. Kidding, i like to make those jokes.

* So Plankton finds loopholes.

* One long counting sequence later...... Plankton wins!

* And of course Eugene tries to find loopholes. He finds one.

* Plankton goes into heck.... except he dosen't.

* So there is no choice but to make the patty. Squidward attempts to scam Plankton,

while Mr. Krabs tries an almost failed toilet choice. This turns to be a scam.

* The possible end of the KK. So depressing......

* But Krabs finds a scam! So does Plankton. But then Krabs! Scam by Scam!

* Plankton's Anatomy, coming to you 5/11/12.

* So it is a failure for Plankton. *sighs* See you next 8 seasons.

This was overall a decent episode. Most jokes were comedic, and it was decent seeing Plankton

get customers for once. I dare someone to make a fan fic where Plankton is successful.

GRADE: B

It was a good episode. I see we got even more new characters seeing from that agency. Once again it seemed like Science ruled.... that is until Plankton's idea back fired. I loved the puppet thing, it reminded me of Can You Spare A Dime? Once again, the background characters delighted me. SB was great too in this one. I gotta say though, the ending grossed me.

B

I thought it was a really good episode. It seems that whenever Plankton tries to get a krabby patty fair and square rather than try and steal one, he actually wins.

The part with a puppet show was really funny. Along with Karen hacking Plankton open to get the krabby patty out of his stomach. Aside from the gross ending (which I actually thought wasn't as gross as some episodes with gross endings are) the episode was still really enjoyable.

Awesome episode. Laughed a bunch, great plot, and I'm glad that there was a great mix in characters. Not too much Spongebob, not too much Squidward, and Mr. Krabs and Plankton balanced each other out. 5/5

Okay, sorry to rain on your parades, but this episode just sucked. Heck, it's the only Season 8 episode I actually hate at the time.

Well, first of all, why did Mr. Krabs suddenly decide to form a contest where the winner wins a free Krabby Patty? That makes absolutely no sense, especially when you realize that Mr. Krabs can't even pronounce "free". My only guess is that he wants to increase his ego among the idiots of Bikini Bottom. He even mentions it at one point. Still, that's a jerk-ish move, and also a very stupid one, because a second later, Plankton suddenly appears and another second later, Mr. Krabs kicks him out like always.

Another second later, Plankton tattletales on Mr. Krabs and called some agency who's name I can't remember. Then the agency comes out of an airplane, crushes Squidward, and filler, filler, more filler. WHAT?! Seriously, you won't believe how fast the plot moves on. It barely give anything any time to develop.

But even then, this plot was just weak. It could have been two minutes, but instead, it dragged itself in eleven minutes, each minute being more painful. It was only a matter of time for a gross-out joke to appear, and it did, and that disgusted me. Also, what's with the immature noises? I feel as if it was actually a running gag to make those noises.

Speaking of which, there were millions of plotholes throughout this episode, even a five-year old could notice. Agent Twerp was also a naive brat, which only dug more into the lame midget joke that was conceived in The Hot Shot. The worst thing is, I didn't laugh a single time during this episode. Not once, and even then, there were only two jokes that amused me anyways.

Overall, this episode was just pathetic. The only good thing about this episode is the two amusing jokes, that's it. Season 8 was doing so great at this point, it was a centimeter away from being free from truly hateable episodes, but nope, this crushed it all. 2/10

Am I the only one who thinks that this episode is severely underrated? =/ I thought this episode was stellar, and it's the episode that got me hooked on SpongeBob again, which I'm thankful for, because the rest of Season 8 and (so far) Season 9 have been amazing. I just think everyone is being incredibly harsh with it.

Okay, sorry to rain on your parades, but this episode just sucked. Heck, it's the only Season 8 episode I actually hate at the time.

Well, first of all, why did Mr. Krabs suddenly decide to form a contest where the winner wins a free Krabby Patty? That makes absolutely no sense, especially when you realize that Mr. Krabs can't even pronounce "free". My only guess is that he wants to increase his ego among the idiots of Bikini Bottom. He even mentions it at one point. Still, that's a jerk-ish move, and also a very stupid one, because a second later, Plankton suddenly appears and another second later, Mr. Krabs kicks him out like always.

Another second later, Plankton tattletales on Mr. Krabs' butt and called some agency who's name I can't remember. Then the agency comes out of an airplane, crushes Squidward, and filler, filler, more filler. WHAT?! Seriously, you won't believe how fast the plot moves on. It barely give anything any time to develop.

But even then, this plot was just weak. It could have been two minutes, but instead, it dragged itself in eleven minutes, each minute being more painful. It was only a matter of time for a gross-out joke to appear, and it did, and that disgusted me. Also, what's with the immature noises? I feel as if it was actually a running gag to make those noises.

Speaking of which, there were millions of plotholes throughout this episode, even a five-year old could notice. Agent Twerp was also a naive brat, which only dug more into the lame midget joke that was conceived in The Hot Shot. The worst thing is, I didn't laugh a single time during this episode. Not once, and even then, there were only two jokes that amused me anyways.

Overall, this episode was just pathetic. The only good thing about this episode is the two amusing jokes, that's it. Season 8 was doing so great at this point, it was a centimeter away from being free from truly hateable episodes, but nope, this crushed it all. 2/10

You bring up some good points.

However, it wasn't enjoyable at ALL for you? You didn't laugh once? I was laughing so hard when one of the customers guess "3" in the jar. That was just so funny and kinda out of nowhere, which I hadn't seen in prior SpongeBob episodes, which is one of the reasons this episode stood out and got me to buy the rest of the season on iTunes. You didn't appreciate ANY of that? :l

I liked this episode. It's a first (Plankton sorta wins) and no to mention how underappreciated it is. It was funny. Actually, I didn'te get to see the middle of the episode, I'm in the philippines and I found a site where I can watch episodes... but everything was chopped in thirds, quarters.. and stuff. Some parts weren't uploded yet. They're probably uploaded now but I'm too laz too see them. :P

There were some boring parts in this episode but I thought this episode was great. It was great that Plankton actually wins a Krabby Patty for once. There were some hilarious parts in this episode like the begining, "A lot of boring math later", Mr. Krabs' puppet show, SpongeBob ordering extra buns and Plankton eating the Krabby Patty. The ending was gross but funny. 8/10