• Advertisement

171b. InSPONGEiac

Jjs Goodman

Rating?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Rating?

• 5/5 Stars: I love you.
    • 4/5 Stars: Good Neighbors are we! La la la la la la!
    • 3/5 Stars: Something about Root Beer right?!
    • 2/5 Stars: Meow?
    • 1/5 Stars: EVIL!

nickelodeon.pngspongebob-squarepants.png

#171B - InSPONGEiac

Premieres:

Monday, April 9th @ 5:00 PM ET/PT

Encores:

April 9th: 7:00 PM ET/PT

Plot:

SpongeBob asks Patrick to help him fall asleep.

Clips:

http://it.notizie.ya...com/video/yahoo ... 36829.html

http://spongebob.nic...m/videos/clip/s ... -clip.html

Sbinspongeiac-1.png

* Creepy title card...

* Lol at Mr. Krabs in his money tan.

* Uh oh, poor SpongeBob can't sleep!

* That's a lot of milk!

* Didn't need to see the close-up..

* So Patrick has a bookshelf hidden in his wall, eh?

* I lol'd at Patrick's story.

* Looks like an odd story.

* GET UP, BE ACTIVE!

* Toe barnacles...kind of gross..

* Oh Patrick, coffee won't help.

* What is with the hairy thing?

* Lol at SpongeBob's dreams. Reminded me of Procrastination.

* Mr. Krabs as a mustard dispenser...ah, so that is where that report from the Comic-Con came from.

* A lot of Squidwards..

* Gary?

* Sponge Cake..reminds me of To Save a Squirrel.

* SpongeBob looks like a mess..

* Lol at SpongeBob using the dispenser as the sink.

* So SpongeBob is their own dispenser now...heh. Good episode, a bit of disturbing moments, but pretty funny.

Grade: B+

This episode was eh.. i don't know, actually.

The premise is intresting, and i love SpongeBob's coffee trip for some odd reason.

I really don't have much to say, it was pretty average, but it was quite good.

I do however, love the Land Of Perpetual Excitement and the Sea Troll.

GRADE: B- "7.5/10".

I thought this episode was really good. Patrick's scene was great and I also liked SpongeBob's dream.

This ^

Mr. Krabs created the lack of sleep not SB, it shows you that stress really changes you. Patrick's scenes were hilarous and I love how SB was getting annoyed. I wonder where SB went during his sleep walk sort of thing. The scene where Patrick is in SB's dream is creepy. I liked learning about the Sand man parody. Did anyone find it awesome how SB drank coffee for like the first time we've seen on the show?

B+

ME PROFITS BOY!

Oh my god, this episode was awesome. xD I was laughing non-stop. The beginning started out great, and Mr. Krab's overreaction started out the episode great: "Well, I did go to sleep two minutes after I usually do." "THAT'S IT, YOU'RE AN INSOMNIAC!!!!" It progresses and, like a runaway train, doesn't stop. The Patrick scenes only brought more laughs ("DON'T LAY DOWN, BE ACTIVE!" and the way he was sleeping were hilarious, just to name a couple), and I loved Spongebob's blatant replies, like, "Okay, buddy, I'm gonna have to try somebody else, mmkay?" The way Spongebob said it was just so casual, and I really loved it. Patrick's behavior and stupidity was just comedic gold, pure Season 1-3 gold. I wasn't sure if it was intentional, but I enjoyed the fact that the milk man resembled the Kool Aid man. xD The ending was weird, but it actually fit this episode, whereas other episodes fit in bizarre visions where they don't fit. This actually somewhat made sense. This episode, in my opinion, was flawless. It was executed perfectly, which is a shock, because I would've thought that something like this would've been screwed up really badly.

10/10

InSPONGEiac - 9.5/10

A pretty good episode. Brought lots and lots of laughs, from Mr. Krabs overreacting in the beginning of the episode, to Patrick "trying" to make Spongebob sleep (you see why the quotation marks...). It felt reminiscence to the humor Season 2-3 used. The episode was also pretty trippy and whacky, which added even more entertainment value. The only thing I didn't like was the ending. That was messed up. A

Hate to break the happiness, but I hated this episode. First off, Mr. Krabs is once again the cheapest person ever. DUDE! YOU WON'T BE ALIVE THEN! And then Spongebob. How the heck is a few minutes late insomnia. Spongebob, who once stayed awake for a week without going crazy, suddenly becomes a crybaby! UGH. Not to mention Patrick is once again a gigantic idiot. And oh look! Spongebob starts crying! Now maybe Mr. Krabs will apolo-No! he uses Spongebob selfishly once again, not focusing on how sad he is! Ugh. This is why I don't like Season 8 too much. 2/10.

• Like 1

Season 8 and Season 9 are absolutely fantastic, practically perfect. On par with season 3 and 2, they make you forget horrors like Season 4 ever existed..

But on the episode.

The best part was the story he read, which seems like something Patrick would own, and admit it, you didn't see that coming.

Not the first time Spongebob's had trouble going to sleep, but definitely not a rip off.

Grade :A-

I really love this episode. Mr. Krabs bothered me a bit at the beginning and the crying at the end was a little iritating (Come on guys, even All That Glitters made it sound not annoying) but everything else is solid. I loved SpongeBob's attempts at getting to sleep, I loved Patrick helping SpongeBob, I loved mustard dispencer Krabs chasing SpongeBob, I loved that sleep king. I loved (almost) everything about this episode!

A+ - 9.5/10

Probably one of the worst (if not THE worst) episodes that season 8 has to offer; it treats Spongebob WAY too badly, his face (you know the scene) looks WAY too horrible to be on a kids program, and Spongebob NEVER even gets to go to sleep! Bottom of the barrel at its worst! Enough said, true believers!