• Advertisement

Phineas and Ferb

Karen

There's also news of a live action "Phineas and Ferb" movie set to play in cinemas sometime in 2014!
Lolwut? They are seriously running out of movie ideas. The show is ok but its unworthy of being a movie. I hope Disney is aware that they might have a potential bust at the box office in their hands.

While it does get boring sometimes, I like PnF. It's nice to see Disney Channel going back to some form of animation after three or four years of nothing. I'm not really hyped up for Across the Second Dimension. It sounds kind of corny. Funny thing is, Phineas and Ferb has actually made a nod or two to SpongeBob before.

While it does get boring sometimes, I like PnF. It's nice to see Disney Channel going back to some form of animation after three or four years of nothing. I'm not really hyped up for Across the Second Dimension. It sounds kind of corny. Funny thing is, Phineas and Ferb has actually made a nod or two to SpongeBob before.

How? XD I never watch the show, so I wouldn't really know. 428899.gif

How? XD I never watch the show, so I wouldn't really know. 428899.gif

On the episode ''Summer Belongs to You'', everyone is stranded on an island. Phineas starts digging to find materials to build something to get them out of there and digs out a sponge and a starfish. The sponge just HAPPENS to be square with green pores and the starfish just HAPPENS to be pink. Phineas picks them up and says ''A sponge and a starfish! Maybe we could... no, that's ridiculous!''

On the episode ''Summer Belongs to You'', everyone is stranded on an island. Phineas starts digging to find materials to build something to get them out of there and digs out a sponge and a starfish. The sponge just HAPPENS to be square with green pores and the starfish just HAPPENS to be pink. Phineas picks them up and says ''A sponge and a starfish! Maybe we could... no, that's ridiculous!''

Love that scene!

There's also news of a live action "Phineas and Ferb" movie set to play in cinemas sometime in 2014!
I would REALLY like Hollywood to just PLEASE stop CONSTANTLY just taking cartoon shows and turning them into some lame-o live-action pictures! icon_rolleyes.gif One of these days, their quest for mediocrity is LITERALLY going to cause the BIG ONE (earthquake, that is) to swallow UP the city of Hollywood! Literally! 450328.gif Enough said! 893573.gif

I would REALLY like Hollywood to just PLEASE stop CONSTANTLY just taking cartoon shows and turning them into some lame-o live-action pictures! icon_rolleyes.gif One of these days, their quest for mediocrity is LITERALLY going to cause the BIG ONE (earthquake, that is) to swallow UP the city of Hollywood! Literally! 450328.gif Enough said! 893573.gif

Says the man who liked Yogi Bear. XD (I'm not trying to mock you, really, but that's a bit hypocritical)

The problem I have with Phineas and Ferb is that it gets old. Fast. I'm beginning to think that a spin-off centering around them back at school would be more entertaining. Another thing is, when did it become The Candace Show? Every single episode demotes Phineas and Ferb to a slightly smaller sub-plot and then focuses on Candace going ''GONNABUSTMYBROTHERSBECAUSEIHAVENOSOCIALSKILLSWHATSOEVER!!!!!'' Candace is probably my least favorite. She's annoying, not very funny, and is somewhat creepy at times... I will never understand why she has so many fanboys. Lastly, the two title characters have no trace of a personality. Phineas showed hope of having one at one point in time, and that was Summer Belongs to You, when he went crazy. They do everything perfectly and nothing ever seems to knock them off course. In other words, they have almost no flaws. Nothing goes wrong until Doofenshmirtz accidentally hits it with an Inator or something. Phineas and Ferb are almost never the cause of the downfall of their inventions. I like Phineas and Ferb. I really do. But the show needs more substance. It's sad that the only thing that I really watch are the Perry and Doof subplots. Why? Because they're exciting. Why are they exciting? Because Perry and Doofenshmirtz have personalities. And flaws. And are actually remotely interesting characters. I will say this, though. The musical numbers prove to be great, the animation is very fluid and not static, and some of the characters are pretty well developed whereas the titular ones are pretty one-dimensional.

To be honest, I'm resentful with the whole negativity with the repetitiveness. Phineas and Ferb is repetitive, and I find the show entertaining, and I still like it. Every episode has a difference...in a special kind of way. Though, I kinda find some of the episodes as fillers, and I disliked the episode Canderemy. And apparently, I'm oblivious about Candace, and I find her underrated. But hey, Disney Channel just can't seem to let Ashley Tisdale go.

Says the man who liked Yogi Bear. XD (I'm not trying to mock you, really, but that's a bit hypocritical)

The problem I have with Phineas and Ferb is that it gets old. Fast. I'm beginning to think that a spin-off centering around them back at school would be more entertaining. Another thing is, when did it become The Candace Show? Every single episode demotes Phineas and Ferb to a slightly smaller sub-plot and then focuses on Candace going ''GONNABUSTMYBROTHERSBECAUSEIHAVENOSOCIALSKILLSWHATSOEVER!!!!!'' Candace is probably my least favorite. She's annoying, not very funny, and is somewhat creepy at times... I will never understand why she has so many fanboys. Lastly, the two title characters have no trace of a personality. Phineas showed hope of having one at one point in time, and that was Summer Belongs to You, when he went crazy. They do everything perfectly and nothing ever seems to knock them off course. In other words, they have almost no flaws. Nothing goes wrong until Doofenshmirtz accidentally hits it with an Inator or something. Phineas and Ferb are almost never the cause of the downfall of their inventions. I like Phineas and Ferb. I really do. But the show needs more substance. It's sad that the only thing that I really watch are the Perry and Doof subplots. Why? Because they're exciting. Why are they exciting? Because Perry and Doofenshmirtz have personalities. And flaws. And are actually remotely interesting characters. I will say this, though. The musical numbers prove to be great, the animation is very fluid and not static, and some of the characters are pretty well developed whereas the titular ones are pretty one-dimensional.

This is ENTIRELY correct. However, I disagree with one part]