• Advertisement

Phineas and Ferb

Karen

What episodes did he help write? I think the best writer that worked on Spongebob was C. H. Greenblatt, he wrote some of the best episodes including my favorite episode "Spongebob Meets the Strangler". I wish he still worked on the show. 305752.gif

Dan wrote episodes near the end of season 2 (eg. The Graveyard Shift, Sandy, Spongebob and the Worm etc)

Hate it. Seriously, it may one of the most overrated shows in history and i agree completely with CF.

Everyone bows down to this show and they think it is like some god or something. 49943.gif

I think that's because Disney doesn't do a lot of cartoons anymore.

As for me, I LOVE this show! I'm happy that Disney's making a cartoon instead of another teenybopper 'follow-your-dreams' 'if-you-can't-sing-you're-a-worthless-nobody-and-you-should-bow-down-to-the-people-on-this-program' shows.

As for me, I LOVE this show! I'm happy that Disney's making a cartoon instead of another teenybopper 'follow-your-dreams' 'if-you-can't-sing-you're-a-worthless-nobody-and-you-should-bow-down-to-the-people-on-this-program' shows.

That was old post.

And yet, there's a musical number in every episode.

The irony is scrumptious.

And yet, there's a musical number in every episode.

The irony is scrumptious.

Termi speaks the truth. Phineas and Ferb is a 'if-you-can't-sing-you're-a-worthless-nobody-and-you-should-bow-down-to-the-people-on-this-program' show

Termi speaks the truth. Phineas and Ferb is a 'if-you-can't-sing-you're-a-worthless-nobody-and-you-should-bow-down-to-the-people-on-this-program' show

And it's boring. And bad. And... Overrated *DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUN*

And so Storytime doesn't come after me with the US army, in my opinion, of course.

And it's boring. And bad. And... Overrated *DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUN*

And so Storytime doesn't come after me with the US army, in my opinion, of course.

No, I agree about Phineas and Ferb being overrated. I don't find it funny, and the songs annoy the hell out of me.

The songs were Disney's idea. They fell in love with Gitche Gitche Goo from "Flop Starz" and made te creators cram a song into each episode.

Anyways, I like this one. It's the best thing on Disney channel right now IMO (which is not sayign much).

The songs were Disney's idea. They fell in love with Gitche Gitche Goo from "Flop Starz" and made te creators cram a song into each episode.

Anyways, I like this one. It's the best thing on Disney channel right now IMO (which is not sayign much).

Sadly, I would have to agree with you. I mean let's put it this way (oh and this is my opinion obviously 428899.gif)

Hannah Montana - Going to be up in smoke soon (really wanted to make a Miley getting high pun 428899.gif)

Wizards - Has gone incredibly downhill since Wizards vs Vampires

Suite Life on Deck - Really wanted to like this one, but let's face it, this spin-off is unnecessary

Sonny With A Chance - Nope, I liked it better when it was called 30 Rock

JONAS - Good think they don't have the damn laughtrack, that's the only positive thing I have to say

Good Luck Charlie - I know its a joke about growing up, but that doesn't mean the jokes have to be so juvenile

Fish Hooks - Can't really say anything because I have never watched it, but to me it just seems like a way to give Kyle Massey another chance at having a show

Shake It Up - Looks horrible, this is probably the crappiest concept I have seen in a while

Fish Hooks - Can't really say anything because I have never watched it, but to me it just seems like a way to give Kyle Massey another chance at having a show

I've seen Fish Hooks. I like Fish Hooks. But not many people like it. Some people dislike the designs but I like them for the simplicity. 801173.gif

DC makes almost everybody sing. This is how the picture theme of that channel.

I'm surprised that there Disney logo is still mouse ears, I mean seriously it should be a microphone or a musical note.