• Advertisement

Phineas and Ferb

Karen

The users piss me off. Dats why. I can't post anything without someone making a comment.

So..then basically your saying you would hate a bunch of other websites as well. The Internet is a cruel, cruel place.

Well your jokes are absolutely hilarious.

Anyways I'm shocked a family guy crew memeber or whatever is part of phineas and ferb.

The creators of Phineas and Ferb also worked on nickelodeon's Rocko's modern Life and helped write one of the best episodes in nicktoons history "Wacky Deli".

Well your jokes are absolutely hilarious.

Anyways I'm shocked a family guy crew memeber or whatever is part of phineas and ferb.

Dude... I was trying to be nice... I didnt mean funny haha, I meant as in joking around... Not to start a fight, but im now thinking my past statement is a little bit more true. =/

yep, it's true

What episodes did he help write? I think the best writer that worked on Spongebob was C. H. Greenblatt, he wrote some of the best episodes including my favorite episode "Spongebob Meets the Strangler". I wish he still worked on the show. 305752.gif

What episodes did he help write? I think the best writer that worked on Spongebob was C. H. Greenblatt, he wrote some of the best episodes including my favorite episode "Spongebob Meets the Strangler". I wish he still worked on the show. 305752.gif

C.H was working on Chowder that time. Right now, he's working for a new Disney series, which I find pretty sad. Anyways, there were most Season 2-3 eps Dan helped write.

C.H was working on Chowder that time. Right now, he's working for a new Disney series, which I find pretty sad. Anyways, there were most Season 2-3 eps we helped write.

I know Stephen Hillenburg's departure affected Spongebob but I think it actually went downhill when C.H left, the show still has some pretty good episodes though.