• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

On September 7, 2018 at 10:55 AM, Sauce Mama said:

YO THE EAGLES ARE COMING TO THE ALOHA STADIUM ON DEC. 7TH WITH NONE OTHER THAN JACK JOHNSON IS THIS REAL FUCKING LIFE?!

I should probably answer at least this since it already came and went

YES THIS IS REAL FUCKING LIFE AND BEFORE YOU ASK, NO, I DIDN'T GO!!

i honestly regret not getting a picture with him but he was eating with his friend and i didn't want to interrupt and be annoying lol. my coworker said he comes in all the time and im like WELL WHERE THE FUCK HAVE I BEEN?? lol. maybe ill see him again. 

also what did u think of the supernatural finale? and why is chuck such a dick lmao

3 hours ago, Sauce Mama said:

i honestly regret not getting a picture with him but he was eating with his friend and i didn't want to interrupt and be annoying lol. my coworker said he comes in all the time and im like WELL WHERE THE FUCK HAVE I BEEN?? lol. maybe ill see him again. 

also what did u think of the supernatural finale? and why is chuck such a dick lmao

I don't blame ya, I wouldn't wanna be all up in his business while trying to have a meal with friends neither. But shit, it's pretty cherry how he's pretty much a regular there. Maybe y'all can form one of those waitress/customer bonds to the point where he can act casual around you and you can remember what his usual is. Well, if you're working while he's there that is lol also, was he still using crutches? Last I saw/heard, he got into some accident and fucked up his leg really bad.

and honestly, that was probably one of the much better episodes this season. Chuck being a bag of dicks all of a sudden felt weird at first (especially considering how not a dick he was the last time he was around) but given the implications that he's really been keeping a close eye on them this whole time and has purposely been making their lives hell for his entertainment, it eventually made sense for me. It's a nice way to explain why he always ends up being useless when he probably could do work (like when he killed Jack despite saying that he couldn't, so he probably lied about other stuff like not being able to restore souls and revive archangels and all that other bullshit). God being the final big bad of the series makes the most sense at this point in the show, especially after everything else they've faced so far. I had a feeling it'd happen for a while now but I wasn't so sure how'd they pull it off, but they did it pretty nicely here. I went from worshipping the guy to wanting to punch him in his smug face just like that, so I guess they did something right. And that last scene was just awesome. The inclusion of Motörhead really put it over the top in my book.

On 4/30/2019 at 2:38 AM, Old Man Jenkins said:

I don't blame ya, I wouldn't wanna be all up in his business while trying to have a meal with friends neither. But shit, it's pretty cherry how he's pretty much a regular there. Maybe y'all can form one of those waitress/customer bonds to the point where he can act casual around you and you can remember what his usual is. Well, if you're working while he's there that is lol also, was he still using crutches? Last I saw/heard, he got into some accident and fucked up his leg really bad.

and honestly, that was probably one of the much better episodes this season. Chuck being a bag of dicks all of a sudden felt weird at first (especially considering how not a dick he was the last time he was around) but given the implications that he's really been keeping a close eye on them this whole time and has purposely been making their lives hell for his entertainment, it eventually made sense for me. It's a nice way to explain why he always ends up being useless when he probably could do work (like when he killed Jack despite saying that he couldn't, so he probably lied about other stuff like not being able to restore souls and revive archangels and all that other bullshit). God being the final big bad of the series makes the most sense at this point in the show, especially after everything else they've faced so far. I had a feeling it'd happen for a while now but I wasn't so sure how'd they pull it off, but they did it pretty nicely here. I went from worshipping the guy to wanting to punch him in his smug face just like that, so I guess they did something right. And that last scene was just awesome. The inclusion of Motörhead really put it over the top in my book.

I know he says he lives in "LA" but honestly I think he lives in Santa Clarita because why else would he just randomly be at my work location instead of the location in Hollywood or something lol. I know, its terrible about his accident but he wasn't using crutches! I felt bad for him tho cuz he was limping a little bit. Ohhh and come to think of it, I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to the Orthopedic Institute thats next door for physical therapy. I went to the same place for my knee injury back in high school and ate at the place I work at after my physical therapy sessions too ahaha so i wouldn't be surprised if he did the same thing. So trippy...I really hope I see him again he was so nice. 

Oh yeah, it does make sense for God to be the "final boss" of the show. His character actually really spooked me towards the end. At first I thought he was charming af but actually he's really fucking threatening lol. Damn I felt so bad for Dean when he was crying about his mom alone in the forest. Hit me straight in the feels mang. Just goes to show how complex he is...he tries to put up this front and has to hide all of his feelings in front of the world but really hes just a sensitive human being. I really hope those boys get some sort of a happy ending because with all the shit they've gone through? They so deserve it. 

Also happy birthday, Braddah Jenks! I hope you're out somewhere fun and eating tons of chantilly cake! ??

Edited by Sauce Mama
  • Thanks 1

On April 30, 2019 at 9:39 PM, Cha? said:

how’s jenks life been going this past year

Goddamn, it hit me just how long I've left this thread dormant until just recently. My life could be a lot better, but on the flip side, I guess things could be worse. How's things been with you?

On May 2, 2019 at 7:32 PM, Sauce Mama said:

I know he says he lives in "LA" but honestly I think he lives in Santa Clarita because why else would he just randomly be at my work location instead of the location in Hollywood or something lol. I know, its terrible about his accident but he wasn't using crutches! I felt bad for him tho cuz he was limping a little bit. Ohhh and come to think of it, I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to the Orthopedic Institute thats next door for physical therapy. I went to the same place for my knee injury back in high school and ate at the place I work at after my physical therapy sessions too ahaha so i wouldn't be surprised if he did the same thing. So trippy...I really hope I see him again he was so nice. 

Oh yeah, it does make sense for God to be the "final boss" of the show. His character actually really spooked me towards the end. At first I thought he was charming af but actually he's really fucking threatening lol. Damn I felt so bad for Dean when he was crying about his mom alone in the forest. Hit me straight in the feels mang. Just goes to show how complex he is...he tries to put up this front and has to hide all of his feelings in front of the world but really hes just a sensitive human being. I really hope those boys get some sort of a happy ending because with all the shit they've gone through? They so deserve it. 

Also happy birthday, Braddah Jenks! I hope you're out somewhere fun and eating tons of chantilly cake! ??

So he's been helping himself to some of that "Santa Clarita Diet" I've heard so much about :Laugh: (I'll let myself out) but it's really nice to hear that he seems to be gradually getting better. He seemed to be in a pretty bad way the last I checked in on his recent goings on, so those are good signs even with the limp. And if you do see him again, don't forget who introduced you to him in the first place; the guy with similar tastes and humor who's been a fan of his since Dead Rising 2 w/Spoon, and who Nova could totally cruise with irl :funny:

yeah, that dude's acting was on point. It's really something to see a guy go from quirky and likable to being a total douchebag to being pretty damn terrifying all in one episode and all as the same character. Yeah, whenever they have Dean let loose the waterworks and has himself a cry, it almost always gets me. It usually happens when things REALLY get bad for them. And yeah, I hope them Winchester boys can find a way to ride out into the sunset in peace when it's all said and done (holy shit, "Carry On Wayward Son" hitting me hard on a whole 'nother level right now). They definitely deserve it after all these years and mileage.

and thanks! The fun didn't really start til the day after, but there was plenty ono food and chantilly cake to be had.

same here, lots of downs especially this year but I’m still managin’ somehow. so does jenks have any writing up his sleeve these days besides good ol’ dm or has he put that former wild life on a trophy shelf? :funny:

12 hours ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

So, I've decided what kinda songs I'm gonna write about: kinda scholcky horror punk shizz (like what the Misfits did)?

If it makes you happy.

11 hours ago, Cha? said:

same here, lots of downs especially this year but I’m still managin’ somehow. so does jenks have any writing up his sleeve these days besides good ol’ dm or has he put that former wild life on a trophy shelf? :funny:

Sorry to hear, but at least you're still managin'. Hope things get better for ya, pard.

and aside from butchering my conclusion to dm, which I haven't got much headway on lately anyway, I'm mainly focusing on trying to send off Skodwarde with at least more grace than dm is getting. But as for anything else, I think I've been doin more imagining than actual writing these days. Tried writing a saints row-inspired SpongeBob fic last year and I gave up on that after the first mission. It turned out pretty aight, tried making it like how I did with Crime Wave way back when (it was supposed to be sorta connected to that too). I've had other ideas since, but I don't know if they'd gain much traction. They're pretty niche ideas. One of em is like inspired by Beyblade/Yugioh except the game it's based around would be Patrick! the Game. Another is a lit inspired by John Wick, but with WWE wrestlers as characters. Then I've got another Crash Bandicoot lit idea inspired by Kikaida. I've been playing a bit of Days Gone recently, so the thought of that with some Krabby Patty Creature Feature thrown in crossed my mind. Ya know, dumb shit li'dat lol. idk the older I get, the more pressure I feel to put that "former wild life on a trophy shelf", or at least write stuff that's more serious. I wish I could be like one those people who just reformats their fanfics into an original work and they sell a bunch of copies and get a movie deal out of it, then, for better or worse, I can sit on that money for the rest of my life while continuing my meager existence on this rock :Laugh:

• Thanks 1